It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

This is a better quality frame from the video showing what seems to be a window at
the top in the center. Two figures can be seen. Courtesy of Mr. Yalcin Yalman and
Haktan Akdogan from Turkey.

And here is a zooming to the craft showing more details of the two figures. Courtesy
of Mr. Yalcin Yalman and Haktan Akdogan from Turkey.

This is a video frame from the May 17, 2009 sighting. This time what it seems to be
a single occupant is shown. Courtesy of Mr. Yalcin Yalman and Haktan Akdogan from
Turkey.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There, in that bottom pic, you can see 2-3 ALLIENS in the observation deck to the single viewer's right-

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Originally posted by Horza
Any thoughts from yall?

My thought: What is the light source reflecting off the hubcap UFO?

Good question...what is causing the darkening effect on the camera zoom, too?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The dog is not barking at the UFO, you can see the dogs owner in the lower frame having a swim (around 3:50), my dog barks at me like mad when I have a swim at the beach. Sometimes he joins me and sometimes just hangs back barking.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A couple of posters mentioned it doesn't look like an oil rig, and you'd be correct. What i said it looks something like an oil rig, or some kind of platform, building etc that we're seeing...

Two more points I want to bring up as well.

Firstly the dog barking, there's no way to know if it's barking at the UFO, it could be barking at something off camera or in the water, I noticed someone or something in the water just before the dog starts barking either way it's wagging it's tail so it's not threatened by whatever it's barking at.

Secondly, The chopping of the video. The time is jumping all over the place, why the cuts? And why does it change from a well lit metallic looking object in complete dark to 4 orange lights in a semi circle at dawn?

Where were the orange lights when it was dark?
Why can't we see the object once it gets a bit lighter?

[edit on 6/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

Just don't buy it. What the hell is so interesting about that particular area that they would return (or remain) there?

I'm glad you brought that up. These sightings are happening off the coast of Turkey. Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And guess what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both ancient Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been consistently linked to extraterrestrials (Annunaki). Not that this proves anything, but it's definitely interesting to see these "UFOs" hovering in that specific vicinity of the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Sweet mother of *SNIP* christ it's hideous. Look at this photo-enhancement I made from one of the pictures you posted. Look at the creature in the center very closely. It actually looks like it has a SLIT running down the center of it's right eye, like a... REPTILE!? Could these be the infamous "Reptilians?" I don't think I'm going to sleep very comfortably tonight.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

Mod Edit: No profanity please

[edit on 6/7/09 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Soo.. there seems to be the consensus that this in INDEED a UFO.

That is, an Unidentified Floating Oilrig.

I dunno tbh. the level of it all screams either something we dont know about, OR fake.

I'll wait..

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
Sweet mother of f*cking christ it's hideous. Look at this photo-enhancement I made from one of the pictures you posted. Look at the creature in the center very closely. It actually looks like it has a SLIT running down the center of it's right eye, like a... REPTILE!? Could these be the infamous "Reptilians?" I don't think I'm going to sleep very comfortably tonight.

You cannot enhance something that never existed in the first place. The pixels you see in the original dont show what you have supposedly enhanced.

Yeah this video is too suspect until more witnesses come forward and not just the security guard.

I'd love to know why these aliens never move their heads...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
one thing that is highly convincing is I can make out one of the alien faces. This could be beyond a hoax for this alone, unless this guy has one HELL of an imagination and model making capability.

original pic of face
i42.tinypic.com...

my outline of the facial components
i41.tinypic.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There is a lot of "Windows" clicks at 4:20, 4:50, and many more, as in the link click sound, provided by windows.
Evidence that its been chopped/edited?
Why?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

Sweet mother of f*cking christ it's hideous. Look at this photo-enhancement I made from one of the pictures you posted. Look at the creature in the center very closely. It actually looks like it has a SLIT running down the center of it's right eye, like a... REPTILE!? Could these be the infamous "Reptilians?" I don't think I'm going to sleep very comfortably tonight.

You cannot enhance something that never existed in the first place. The pixels you see in the original dont show what you have supposedly enhanced.

Yeah this video is too suspect until more witnesses come forward and not just the security guard.

I'd love to know why these aliens never move their heads...

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who always say that "humans have a tendency to see faces in pictures." Go and make the enhancements yourself using any imagine software available on the internet. All I did was focus the picture and then mess around with the brightness & contrast settings until the face of the silhoutte was identifiable. You can CLEARLY see the thin jaw, large head and bulging eyes, which also appear to have slits. It's no coincidence. If you disagree with that, then I highly recommend you get your eyes checked out.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
There is a lot of "Windows" clicks at 4:20, 4:50, and many more, as in the link click sound, provided by windows.
Evidence that its been chopped/edited?
Why?

Isnt that the click of the contrast or exposure adjustment on the camera itself?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

well done

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who always say that "humans have a tendency to see faces in pictures." Go and make the enhancements yourself using any imagine software available on the internet. All I did was focus the picture and then mess around with the brightness & contrast settings until the face of the silhoutte was identifiable. You can CLEARLY see the thin jaw, large head and bulging eyes, which also appear to have slits. It's no coincidence. If you disagree with that, then I highly recommend you get your eyes checked out.

No. I just think you have to be careful when enhancing photos that you arent extrapolating information that wasn't there to begin with. If that's all you did to enhance then in my amateur capacity I cant see anything wrong with that. Others can see features in the images I personally can't though.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a slight similarity to the object that was apparently found on the Moon in the crater during the HD picture fly overs recently....

the object in the OP video has the same kind of shape in parts to that of the cigar shaped object that was found in the crater....

wonder if these are the same kind of craft ???

I did originally think that myself too...especially if you just look at the pointed, tapering edge/wing sections, but then IF there are two aliens in the window of the craft, then the aliens would be about 1000 feet tall.

The visible part of the craft (if that's what it actually is) near Delporte/Lutke craters is estimated to be 3 miles or 4 Km in length.

Unless, of course this UFO is based on the same design and not to the same scale...then it could be just a smaller version of the Delporte craft.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
water is a fuel source for them. There are even hundreds of reported sightings over the great lakes for that very reason. our planet is what every one of them wishes they had. Water is hard to form in open space for obvious reason, and even harder on planets with superlow or super high gravity. so where are you going to get the most videos, over water where they need to get energy.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
at 3:57 there is something in the water...i think there was someone swimming teasing the dog...else this is the proof we need that aliens exists

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone saw this or not, but I saw a 3rd figure in the background that looks like a Grays Eyes & Nose! Check it out!

Original Photo with question area highlighted

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16c5d1ad200f.jpg[/atsimg]

Closeup of Highlighted Area

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0392048d542c.jpg[/atsimg]

Outlined Closeup of alleged Head, Eyes & Nose

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4657aaa9521.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think? Am I seeing things?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

u owned a star for me m8....this is only a hoax...i noticed that too..why the heck at some time only the orange lights are visible..also i mentioned that thing in the water not realizing you already did..sry

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join