It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow,this dude gets some realy good vids of what ever he shoots!I havnt a clue what we are seeing here in this and his older vids,but I am open minded to give him a chance and partialy believe he isnt pulling the wool over our eyes with fake models and great cam angles

I liked the older vid that shows the colour change slowly across the craft,and the dog barking in this vid makes one ponder that there is indeed something real out there

concerning the ET's in the craft seen,not too sure on that.It might be an illusion and we are seeing into it more than there is-or of course it could aliens!

My thought is they could be the giant robots seen before in russia and other countries considering how big these things would have to be at that distance!I have heard accounts that the typical greys also have big robots

If i was this chap who filmed this I would get a boat and head on over there for some close filming.At least then we could say if it realy is a ufo

would also love to see some movement of the craft,hopefully his next vids will show us all what we realy need to see

great post OP,thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Someone else mentioned the fact that this is an extremely well known case filmed over several days yet we only have ONE guys footage! If I was within 500 miles of that place I would be there like a shot to check it out for myself. Why has nobody else done so? HOAX

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
And I don't think we would see an oil rig lit up like a christmas tree in a saucer shape like that, with a dog barking at it - that makes no sense. It makes a lot more sense to me that it is a ufo, and the dog is barking because it is experiencing unexplained phenomena.

You think it is a UFO because you WANT to think it is that.

The nextdoor neighbours dog barked at me yesterday for wearing shorts. How's that for "unknown phenomena"?

The point being, you don't know what you're talking about and say it is a UFO because you want to believe it. With zero evidence to pack it up.

Oh and the first video looks like some idiot filming a wristwatch in darkness - amusing on both accounts that he does not film them disappear. He must have got bored.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

this shows?
it doesn't matter how elaborate these fakers try to get this still proves nothing...

one blurry video after another.

nice touches on this one though, since i'm into filming and dramatic touches.

-water/waves in background, instead of the usual "dramatic" music was a nice touch.

-muttering throughout the video, another nice touch.

-active time and date stamp, to try to fake people into believing this is actual unedited real-time unaltered footage, that's the prize right there...

anyone who believes this is anything is really a gullible person, i've got some tickets to a live barnum and baileys circus live alien freakshow to sell u for forty bucks too!

PT barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
I find it comical that we try to explain the so called aliens actions with what we would do as normal humans. For example, some people saying that the aliens in the ship never move, or that the ship never moves......well, they are aliens, it is pretty arrogant of us to think that we know at all how or why a total alien species would do anything.

Your right, we really don't know if an alien would share human traits, likewise with the UFO and man made aircraft.

However, this footage is not consistent with what we have seen countless times before, which does make it suspicious.

I should also add I'm leaning towards the footage as being genuine, but issues like the ship and aliens not moving are not typical of UFO's caught on camera.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Effected]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK

Originally posted by RiotComing
And I don't think we would see an oil rig lit up like a christmas tree in a saucer shape like that, with a dog barking at it - that makes no sense. It makes a lot more sense to me that it is a ufo, and the dog is barking because it is experiencing unexplained phenomena.

You think it is a UFO because you WANT to think it is that.

The nextdoor neighbours dog barked at me yesterday for wearing shorts. How's that for "unknown phenomena"?

The point being, you don't know what you're talking about and say it is a UFO because you want to believe it. With zero evidence to pack it up.

Oh and the first video looks like some idiot filming a wristwatch in darkness - amusing on both accounts that he does not film them disappear. He must have got bored.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

Couldn't you turn that argument around and say that you 'want' to see an oil rig and a wristwatch, simply because you have initially ruled out the possibility that this is an Unidentified Flying Object?

The dog is barking at 'something' out in the water, in the direction of the UFO. It in itself is not a proof of Extraterrestial presence, only an indication that there is someting there to bark at - in effect it lends credibility to the notion that the object is not super-imposed.

Zero evidence? Not an evidence, that's clear, but ALL those videos posted here on ATS, Youtube, etc on UFO's and other strange phenomenon indicate that there is either something going on, or that there are tens of thousands of people wasting their time on faking UFO-videos in order to get their ten minutes of fame.

How pathetic it would be...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Heliocentric]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
I find it comical that we try to explain the so called aliens actions with what we would do as normal humans. For example, some people saying that the aliens in the ship never move, or that the ship never moves......well, they are aliens, it is pretty arrogant of us to think that we know at all how or why a total alien species would do anything.

Well it doesnt make sense if they just sit still and never ever move lol theyd be quite a unproductive species in my opionon if that was true.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Wow,this dude gets some realy good vids of what ever he shoots!I havnt a clue what we are seeing here in this and his older vids,but I am open minded to give him a chance and partialy believe he isnt pulling the wool over our eyes with fake models and great cam angles

I liked the older vid that shows the colour change slowly across the craft,and the dog barking in this vid makes one ponder that there is indeed something real out there

concerning the ET's in the craft seen,not too sure on that.It might be an illusion and we are seeing into it more than there is-or of course it could aliens!

My thought is they could be the giant robots seen before in russia and other countries considering how big these things would have to be at that distance!I have heard accounts that the typical greys also have big robots

If i was this chap who filmed this I would get a boat and head on over there for some close filming.At least then we could say if it realy is a ufo

would also love to see some movement of the craft,hopefully his next vids will show us all what we realy need to see

great post OP,thank you

you'd get in a boat and go over to get a closer look at a possible species from another world? hmm see what we are dealing with here? you'd probably be the first person to be subjected to human cattle round ups too... with this kind of intelligence of what possible use would you be to an interstellar advanced race, other than fertilizer for their plants?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Why can't this guy climb in a boat and go and investigate eh?

I was just thinking the same thing, I know I would.

This is a nice video but I to would like to see this thing leave, also I have my doubts as well. I said it last time and will say it this time- Without more footage from a different perspective, footage of the craft leaving, or a real up close image taken from a boat. The dog barking did catch my attention as well however. It really sucks because these days you never know what is real and what is CGI or hoax. This is either something in the water like a rig or boat and the guy thought "hey this looks like a UFO, let me get some publicity". Can anyone translate what he is saying in this film? Also I have noticed that the 'aliens' appear to be in the EXACT same position and not moving at ALL. That throws up a flag IMHO. The one in the daytime however does look interesting. So I really do not what to think about this one, although I am probably more in the area of 45-55 towards hoax.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

"Zero evidence? Not an evidence, that's clear, but ALL those videos posted here on ATS, Youtube, etc on UFO's and other strange phenomenon indicate that there is either something going on, or that there are hundreds of thousands of people wasting their time on faking UFO-videos in order to get their ten minutes of fame.

How pathetic it would be..."

yeah how pathetic it would be...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow props on the video!!!!

It gave me chills after a few seconds.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

How pathetic it would be..."

yeah how pathetic it would be...

While I agree that a lot of these sightings are legitimate you would be surprised on what people will actually do for attention and ego. Plus some people who think the UFO phenomina is a crock will purposefully hoax out of closed minded spite. Let us not also forget the disinformation campaigns out there.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is a good one. The dog barking gives this a whole different angle than others videos I have seen.

You can also see mist distorting the light of whatever is out there. Crazy stuff!

I wonder what it could be?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Why can't this guy climb in a boat and go and investigate eh?

If I was this guy I probably wouldn't. I think I'd be to afraid to do it if I thought it was something crazy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok -

If we look at the older vids from this same case, it seems there is an airport in the immediate vicinity of this "craft", therefore...

-would tower radar NOT pick it up?
-would pilots landing/taking off not report it?
-would ANY country allow a UFO near it's airport airspace in post 9-11 era without scrambling Air Force recon/ Coast Guard to investigate?

Just too convenient all the way around...nobody seems to see or acknowledge this thing but this secuity guard (edit: and his dog)...fishy.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
[
Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tarifa37]

Listen to me, your alleged enhancement is just a cheap hoax made by you by
tampering the original zoomed mage posted by me. If you think we are that dumb think
twice before insulting our intelligence with your cheap trick. Show some respect to this
thread and to our legitimate discussion, don't come here with your fancy trick hoping
to cheat on us, got it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocKukko
How come in night time footage a camera is able to zoom much closer to object, so close that we can even see "aliens" inside the ship, and in morning footage, we get to see just some blurry lights in distance.

Also in night footage there is no point of reference. In morning footage we see water, and in night footage we should be able to see it too, because of moonlight that seems to light the ship.

In my opinion, night footage could have been filmed anywhere, like in a studio. Only real night footage is when we see a moon, and that is a separate clip.

This puzzled me also. Not just that he could not get a clear image but the whole feel of the two videos are different. The clearer images look and feel staged and I have to agree that there is something wrong that the the figures don't flinch.

Gut tells me this is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

[
Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

tampering the original zoomed mage posted by me. If you think we are that dumb think
twice before insulting our intelligence with your cheap trick. Show some respect to this
thread and to our legitimate discussion, don't come here with your fancy trick hoping
to cheat on us, got it?

The photo-enhancement he's referring to was released by the Sirius UFO Research Center -- it's no hoax. The problem is that he claims it's the same photo as last year's from a different angle, and I disagree.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Originally posted by free_spirit

[

to cheat on us, got it?

The photo-enhancement he's referring to was released by the Sirius UFO Research Center -- it's no hoax. The problem is that he claims it's the same photo as last year's from a different angle, and I disagree.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

The image tarifa37 posted IS tampered by him despite the fact that IS NOT the May
13, 2009 image but the August 12, 2007 zoomed frame also posted by me. But he
retouched the alien with a photoshop or something similar to create the dramatic
effect just to support his claim, I checked his image and is retouched wich is not
valid. Let's do this right with legitimate resources without manipulating evidences.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

If you're 20 ft tall you'll need a ship as big as that don't you...
Maybe there are places where it's common for having such tall people/aliens.
Doesn't mean that the biggest people here are 7 ft and taller that it's the same someplace else.
Could be the standard over there for all we know.

I don't know what to think about the video,everything appears to be standing completely still,maybe they are robots.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join