It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Look at 2:10-2:30, its clearly a shower handle, the first part of the video i remember from the last Turkey video, its the same model. Hmm

He is shooting the vid from where in Istanbul, to the north and out over the Black Sea or south to the Marmara/Aegean Sea ? Not sure if its important, but there was a 7.6 eearthquake with epicenter in the Black Sea north of Istanbul , 1999.

1999 İzmit earthquake
The 1999 İzmit earthquake was a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that struck northwestern Turkey on August 17, 1999, at about 3:01am local time. The event lasted for 37 seconds, killing between seventeen and forty thousand people and leaving approximately half a million people homeless.

Wikipedia & Google Maps

(One of the youtube commentors says holographic projection, something like Project Bluebeam perhaps ? ... bah).

[edit on 2009/6/6 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
An outside shower handle next to the beach? Could be!

The picture of those aliens are freaky!

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
How come in night time footage a camera is able to zoom much closer to object, so close that we can even see "aliens" inside the ship, and in morning footage, we get to see just some blurry lights in distance.

Also in night footage there is no point of reference. In morning footage we see water, and in night footage we should be able to see it too, because of moonlight that seems to light the ship.

In my opinion, night footage could have been filmed anywhere, like in a studio. Only real night footage is when we see a moon, and that is a separate clip.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

17 august 1999 after the earquake somany people have reported seeing light beams moving over the marmara sea.i dont know if that is connected somehow.but people were in such a shock that nobody seem to care about the lights when somany people were either death or in agony.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
it was fun while it lasted.
this second line is weak and has not substance.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It looks pretty good to me, and I am pretty sure this is two different crafts. I also noticed the way the dog kept looking back at the people as he was barking. If this was something ordinary like an oil platform that the animal sees all the time then why the very distressed barking and the looks back????

I never can see things in these pictures ever, I guess my brain doesn't do well with non concrete images. After seeing the highlighted pictures I do see what you are talking about. As far as the size, I have read many places there are big greys and smaller ones, could this be the larger species?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Lonnnggg time lurker.

These Turkey video's are really something else.

I'm still not 100% convinced, but in my opinion they would be extremely difficult to pull off as a hoax. The zooming in and out and the shoreline cut out the possibility of an RC toy. And those lights from the first vid were just incredible.

From what I've read in other threads, numerous people have mentioned it is difficult to create realistic CGI in low def footage. I'm assuming it would be the same case with this footage?

But some things don't add up, the chopping of the video, the fact the thing doesn't really move and the aliens as great as they look, appear to be quite 'static'.

I'm really hoping this turns out to be genuine!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Are we sure they're aliens? Considering the size of the craft, it could be anywhere between 200 to 300 feet in diameter and 30 to 40 feet high. If so, then those so called 'aliens' peeping out from the observation tower or bridge would be about 10 to 20 ft tall at the least!

Wow! Giant aliens 20 feet tall!
That doesn't look good! I'm outta here!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
theres something that puzzles me about this footage. Is the first footage clip and the last footage clip in this video from the same sighting? Because if they are different sightings then why is the spaceship with the alien at the exact same angle as each other?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by TSOM87

Are we sure they're aliens? Considering the size of the craft, it could be anywhere between 200 to 300 feet in diameter and 30 to 40 feet high. If so, then those so called 'aliens' peeping out from the observation tower or bridge would be about 10 to 20 ft tall at the least!

Wow! Giant aliens 20 feet tall!
That doesn't look good! I'm outta here!

Cheers!

lol yeah that what i was thinking!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Like someone said before me, they dont seem to be moving, they don't even move there heads? Well they don't when the cam zooms right in at them.

Do they move about in the other videos from 2007 and 2008?

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some cold thoughts and research instead of endless theories.

1) The guy is shooting through an additional telescope of some kind, binocular or whatever, revealing its limited field of vision at 3:36. I did this a lot of times to get civilian aircrafts in the sky. You loose some light doing this but you gain in zoom factor. This method is consistent with the hesitant AGC reactions of the camera electronics, and the clumsy, tilted position of the operator.

2) On Google Earth, i looked up Kumburgaz, Turkey. It's 41'02N, 28'23E.
Down to the long beach, then looking East-South-East, it ends up with a land protrusion bearing a coastal lighthouse 5 miles away. That's consistent with what you can see at 3:36.

3) The four orange lights could be a cargo ship. Consistent with the commercial harbor 16 miles away, also ESE.

4) The single orange light in the air at 3:38 is probably the tail spotlight of an aircraft. That's consistent with Istambul airport 22 miles away, ESE.

5) I set up "Starry Night" astronomy software at the same coordinates, looking ESE, May 13, 2:20 AM, and the moon shows up at that exact same location and phase. It's consistent with what you see at 5:15 in the video.

So IMO the clips composing this video seem genuine.
But i don't explain the strange shape shifting objects, nor why a similar video showed up in july 2007 already.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

Originally posted by heineken
at 3:57 there is something in the water...i think there was someone swimming teasing the dog...else this is the proof we need that aliens exists

When you see something in the water, the dog doesn't bark (and is nowhere to be seen) and later when you see nothing in the water, the dog appears and starts to bark.

There are also a lot of stray dogs, without owners, in Turkey.

not convinced therefore.

[edit on 6/6/09 by Lebowski achiever]

The audio was cut and pasted so to speak. At 2:40 start listening the video appears seamless and the dog bark cuts out for maybe half a second and pure silence occurs then you hear sound again. This is actually quite common with windows movie maker. I was trying to mix my own audio CD and when cutting and pasting audio it would constantly give this effect you can avoid it but it takes a lot of time to do it right.

I'm pretty sure it was looped audio from the sound and looks of it. Just need to take the time to super impose two clips together and check it for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

I also have to agree with the shower head I can see a shower head long before I see a UFO.

As for the so called aliens what about the one wearing glasses to the lower right of the shot lol almost looks like a skull with glasses.

Also noticed a distinct black line in the shot with the shower head to the left of the screen as if covering up whats below it makes no sense that it would go from light to pure black in a perfectly straight line there's more I noticed but I'll stop there no need for him to read this and "fix it" assuming it's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm not going to include my opinion of this film, except to say this:

Most footage is crap! Small out of focus dots of light are common in film and photos. Then there are the films like this one, that look too good, and therefore must be a hoax.

It's difficult to offer any kind of real proof, since the evidence often falls between these two extremes.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! GREAT VIDEO!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, the film on this looks to be pretty good. The zoom feature on his camera is quite good. as far as the dog barking it could be he/she hears something coming from the craft it don't like, but it's out of hearing range.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

according to siriusufo.org the video has allegedly been analysed by some Turkish special fx and film production company which you can find here:
www.ozelfx.com...
Just in case someone wants to know or contact above mentionned guys.

Hope they didn't analyse their own stuff

PS: It's a pitty mikesingh that you're outta here. Hope you're moving faster than your rocks on mars

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
These video's are the coolest may be these aliens enjoy being on youtube.

I suspect after we have disclosure we will be seeing these two aliens on dancing with the stars "They are such media sluts!"
Reach for the stars little dudes!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I find it comical that we try to explain the so called aliens actions with what we would do as normal humans. For example, some people saying that the aliens in the ship never move, or that the ship never moves......well, they are aliens, it is pretty arrogant of us to think that we know at all how or why a total alien species would do anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join