It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I can't but help get the feeling that even though they are pushing for disclosure it might as well be like me pushing for your credit card details, I keep asking but you ain't ever gonna give it to me.

I predict disclosure July 14th.
if not on the 14th then
July 15th or
July 16th or
July17th maybe
August 29th or even
December 21 2012 or how about
May 30 303874982AD

never gonna happen whilst we're breathing.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

actually - you might be right about it not being disclosed on July 14, however i think you're wrong about there never being disclosure!

as far as i'm concerned, it's inevitable!! ...they can't keep this from us for that long, especially at the rate people are waking up daily to the possibility of aliens existing!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

oh it IS inevitable , just not in our lifetimes I reckon, too many people who orchestrated this dire event in human history still living and jailable , so let them die off first then disclose the information. by then we'll all be dead as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The current research Minister, Valerie Pecresse is regarded as a reformer and open-minded.

just to say Valerie Pecresse is the on educationel minister and have no relation with army or space minister, and she is the most no open-minded women i know, she have a lot of trouble with student since 6 month the student are striking and shouting on the street.

we should close that case, the sources are difenetly not strong
if we want a discloser i think we should do it by ourself

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Re the French Government disclosure. The executed writer Milton Cooper said when the time is right the UFO disclosure will happen. Why I have no doubts abouts the existence of UFOs or aliens I do have doubts about what or who they really are ( ie demonic beings, inter-dimensional) and when the NWO needs to come in so too will the "Government" declaration of the very much known existence. This is to create world panic etc
And too we can soon welcome the antichrist, most likely the next catholic pope and probably Rothchild bloodlines.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So what happens if nothing happens? Do we just make up a new date?

I'm so sick of these disclosure dates coming out only to be let down time and time again.....

I WANT THE TRUTH

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seriously, how can a government that works for us get away with keeping secrets? I am so sick of being lied to and treated like I'm an idiot child. Is there not some way to force disclosure? Is there a way to sue them? Really, I'm serious!!! Any ideas how we can do this?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
For the record, a cabinet reshuffle is expected next week. It's been talked about for months Sarkozy wants to change or remove some ministers. The press speculates it will only be a minor reshuffle.
This change is awaited for months so don't get too excited when the news will break out next week probably on tuesday.

There is one figure of interest rumored to enter the new governement, a former Education minister, Claude Allègre. He is an academic and a geochimist. He is a member of the american National Science Academy and the french Académie des Sciences. He is an interesting character, he is denouncing for years global warming or climate change as a fraud, claiming science has no proof that the cause is men. He was and still is heavily criticised, mocked and attacked on his credibility though he is a reputable scientist in his field. He is fairly open-minded in my standards. I have never heard any quotes from him on the UFO phenomenom. I don't think he can have any influence on a supposed disclosure. Quite frankly, rumors around his name have toned down a bit lately.
But if he is eventually appointed to a Science ministery or similar, it would be quite a turn in, let's say, political correctness. This would be notable at least from my point of view.

I wanted to contribute in some way. Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
does anyone here know French?!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You could u2u Schrondingers Dog he knows 5 languages, I think French is one.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh ok, give me a few minutes to translate.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ok, first of all these videos are rather old. They were made when the disclosure project was talked about at the National Press Club in 2001.

No need to really translate as the full video of the conference in available here.

Basically it's about Steven Greer's contention that the US government is holding alien technology back, which would solve both the energy and climate crises, in order to serve the interest of the energy multinationals.

I'm happy to translate word for word, but like I said, it's all rather old and available in english.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

i'm agree we should find a way to do it....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

next time when you want a translation, a french one just u2u me i'm french
and i can help

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

oh ok, thanks a lot for that though! i was considering editing out the videos in that post, but then people are gonna wonder what we're talking about, so i'll keep them up... thanks again!

reply to post by pitchdragon

awesome - i certainly will remember that!
thanks!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I do believe we've all been taken for a ride - yet again.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have any word on anything interesting that came out of the Greer talk in Denver?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So I guess nothing was released..?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadeToBlack
So I guess nothing was released..?

Dont dispair no doubt there will be many more disclosure forums?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth
So what happens if nothing happens? Do we just make up a new date?

I'm so sick of these disclosure dates coming out only to be let down time and time again.....

I WANT THE TRUTH

Yep im betting it will not be long after july 14th that we get a new disclosure date window, backed up with some made up info!

When they invade we will all know

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join