It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm fed up with conference of past events.. I don't care about UFO in 2000 or 1985 or 50s, I want the real thing to be release not old contactee saying it's true bc of their experience...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, there's an air show in Paris this week, in fact it's the world's premier air show:

Flight 447 mystery likely to cast shadow over Paris Air Show

Perhaps they'll work in some UFO's for the big finale.

Anyway, doesn't this 'French disclosure movement' have until July 14 to produce some results?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am pretty sure the "source" (crappy as that may be) said on the 12th of June.....

Listen guys and gals.....I've got 20 cartons of eggs here...Now every body grab one and throw it at Cohen

Ready...Aim....Fire.....

I'm ready to start an ANTI-Cohen Thread......who's with me....

Or even an ANTI- ANW thread as well.......

Im pissed at my self for actually believing this piece of sh*t

errrrrr

O look...I've got some tomatoes as well...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by i_want_the_truth]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm not angry at Cohen... I'm angry at you, me and us.

well actualy im not angry at all, thats a manner of speech.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kor01]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Your right kor01.....you got a star from me...

But I got to vent some how.....

We are just so feed up with all the lies ......
The average person is oblivious to what is really going on here..THis frustrates me as well.

Nobody cares....as long as they are left to go on with there miserable little lives then everybody is ok

Are we the only ones that care about the clothe being pulled over our eyes....

I WANT THE TRUTH.........

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's a real paradox... we have ppl saying :" I don't have time to waste with alien or ufo crap, I have to work and pay my bills." Well, believe it or not, when disclosure happen maybe just maybe you won't have to work as hard with new tech...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kor01]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not to get off subject, but...This is in relation to the thread

Look at the world's elite-Oil-Coal_Gas These are the guys that really have something to lose due to new tech.( no offense about you or your job) These are the ones that stand to lose with disclosure or new tech.

Like I said in the previous post...I would not be surprised if France is being strong armed or co-hearsed

There probably has already been a sniper dispatched...I would be surprised if one has not been....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm not angry at all. I'm a bit frustrated, because each lame attempt at trying to predict events... or each disinfo event.. whatever it was, just digs a bigger hole for UFOlogy. It's sad really.

But not angry at all. I approach all of these at worst, at neutral.. but usually with a healty dose of skepticism. I did not even remotely believe this enough to be angry about it not happening.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
People (MC & the like) should be careful making predictions like this.

One day perhaps, it might set off a War of the Worlds type scenario.

I too am very frustrated guys.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Keep in mind Cohen says it could be from June 2 - July 14. It still could happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Remember how excited you guys got about the Blossom Goodchild starship prediction? This is the same deal. Disclosure will not be scheduled or prematurely leaked. It will happen unexpectedly and take us by surprise. No amount of digging by ATS will change this. Enjoy your life and just be patient.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i call a big shenanigans! this michael cohen is obviously a dis-info agent!

2nd line

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Never before has the time seemed right.From grassroots local papers reporting UFO sighting.One brave soul even asked David Cameron MP on one of he's QA sessions if he would open up on the subject.Then we have the Disclosure Project headed up by Dr Steven Greer.I could go on and cite other examples but i will leave it there because you get the picture.

So i think maybe we should move on from this M Cohen fiasco and have faith that the Men and Women in positions of power and influence can push forward and make Disclosure happen.

Now to put all this into perspective for you North Korea have said if any of they ships are stopped and searched they will consider this an act of war.
BOOM !

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My guess is that Michael Cohen is really just getting out of the business and wanted one last chance at some hits before he takes off for his next job.

This guy got hits from all of us. And probably made $10.00 (.01 cent per click).

Don't blow it all on your first lunch at your next gig, you hack!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmmm... Ok As I stated yesterday, Disclosure will not happen!

What does annoy me most, is not the fact that it doesn't happen, but it is the fact that guys like Cohen make up these stories which suck people in, build there hopes up and leave them hanging in limbo.

It doesn't realy matter anyway 'caus we're all alien to each other.

How about we all just treat each other with that in mind...?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

nope - my source says July 14th...

did you read my OP?

i didn't even wanna bring anything from Cohen into this thread, but it happened...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sure it is a damn situation right now. I had hopes for this disclosure like many others here on ATS. The bad thing is, that we all believed it so slightly.

But without defending Mr. Cohen, i want to say that we should take a deeper look. He sayed that he had his informations from an insider source. Maybe they lied to him as well.

I mean, Mr. Cohen is well known. Why should he make a disinformation so that everybody is against him and he loses his reputation? Thats stupid!

Maybe he realy was getting his informations from a insider and something else went wrong. We all know that President Obama is in France. Maybe they want to get around the trouble, i dont know.

What do you guys think about it?

Greetz, Kev

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Kev0815]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The one and only news from Germany is an interview with SETI man Frank Drake titled "How shall aliens buy our tortilla-chips"

Close to disclosure. Very close ...

What's intersting on the other hand is: This is the 3rd article about SETI/Aliens this year in the political magazin DER SPIEGEL ONLINE (2. was advertising a SETI documentary on television and the 3. an interview about how to contact aliens with SETI man Douglas Vakoch).

Either they like the topic or there's really nothing else to report ...

So ... still searching. No contact.

If I don't have my own saucer by the end of June we'll have to talk Mr. Cohen

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
latest from cohen's twitter feed:

I am also certain that disclosure almost happened in France....but was decided against or delayed for reasons I do not know

totally devastated....but still certain that disclosure is only a short time away
1 minute ago from web

I myself am gutted....but do not feel I did the wrong thing in conveying what I knew3 minutes ago from web

I truly believed they would and had fantastic evidence to suggest they would4 minutes ago from web

Unfortunately France did not disclose.....I apologise for any dissapointment I caused4 minutes ago from web

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
and more :

"I don't know what age some of the people criticising me are but thy must be teenagers or very young"

and
"By definition this is a story one can never be %1000 percent certain of and if you wait for such certainty you will miss the story itself"

and

"be more than happy to say the least. i have massive inroads into the cover-up, massive and believe"

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join