It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretence or deception.

You can leave comments on his website that he seem's very keen on following

P.S He get's very pissy when you call him a charlatan.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
with tension rising in Korea and Iranian Election which might lead to an Isareli attack ..disclosure is the only thing that may save the world..so please Mr Cohen take it seriously.....the thing is ...why they setup dates for disclosure? i mean if you have valuable proof you just dont wait right

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i hope they dont come up with youtube videos now as evidence pfffff

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Cohen went on AUS news earlier and apologised, it was stunning:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Cohen went on AUS news earlier and apologised, it was stunning:

he apologised??...that means no disclosure now for sure right?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
would be nice if it happend...but unfortunately i doubt it will...sad really...id love to wake up one morning to an email in my inbox from someone i know saying "GO LOG ONTO *insert news site here*!!! ALIENS ARE CONFIRMED REAL AND ARE HERE!!!"

but alas...i have to wake up to people more concerned with what paris hilton is wearing to a club night opening...or a media driven frenzy over a bout of the flu...or that NObama is now spending my tax dollars on a car company who admitted to making below standard products for the last 15 years that is going bankrupt and whom i wouldnt buy a car from if you put a gun to my head

what a strange little world we live in no???

btw...what ever happend to that stan romanik (sp?) video he claimed to be in possesion of...wasnt it due on DVD sometime soon or something???

[edit on 12-6-2009 by dorkidori_s13]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth
So if nothing happens on friday........I'll be pi##ed off

O ya..I gave every body stars too, it would be nice to return the favor

[edit on 11-6-2009 by i_want_the_truth]

You want a star for this post?

Honestly?

Why are stars of any importance to you anyway? What you need to do to gain stars is write an interesting post that people appreciate. They will come flooding in then.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
do you have a source for Cohen saying he apologises???

Also Stan Romanek failed a lie detector test so i doubt we will be seeing any footage from him.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
Well I can see this thread went way off topic. Good luck with the alien. I'm out of here.

We have no desire to prove ourselves or to worshiped or idolized. It didn't work out well in the past. You became too dependent on us for everything. So that is why Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden of Edin. Not to punish but to give your own independence, sense of self worth and free will. There are many other similar creationist stories that are similar to this in other religions. Although I am quite certain many of you are probably already aware of that

Oh no....now the alien is a god!!
Ok then exit stage right.......

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have been doing some reaserch around this imporant matter...some sites say that the official information is to be found on the French Airforce Official Website. I have still to discover this vital info but failed attemts on this and french news websites leave me frustrated.

As a firm believer in Extra-Terrestrial life, I will be deeply dissapointed not to mention pissed off if this was a hoax. The announcement was meant to be broadcasted no later than today ans still I have not heard or seen a single valid piece of info. I cant believe its not even on world news!!!

What A bummer!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

where did you quote that from? sounds familiar is it from that raelian movement thing? "Message from the designers"?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
bonjour les amis

des nouvelle fraiches de la frances

so it' 10:55 am i had my coffe, i watch the news and i had an intersting conversation with my journalist friend, 3 days ago i talk to him about this story, and i showed him many internet site, he take a look to the ATS forum, ha watch the video... etc, then he wanted to write an article about it, he write his article and he give it to his chief director and this morning he had the answer from his chief

the answer
i'v read you article, and i'm agree with you, there is a black out about this subject and good evidence but i can not publish your article because there
a kind of law who forbide to talk seriously about this subject first because a majority of people if they read it in official news paper they think we must face a kind of invasion and they panic for nothing then there the religious part we have to face that the chief say also i'm aware about discloser and many other news paper a aware about that but no one are going to talk about because a subject we can not control, we are stuck in the law of silence because we dont know how to talk about it, he said in 2003 there was a meeting organised by the geipan about opening the files the pressure was strong and some journalist talk about it five years later the files was opened but somone say that many of them was vanished and why the procesus of realising was so long because they army need to clean some files and i think this what usa are doing they are cleaning there files to make it slowly, the give only what the want.

i was not suprise about what he say to me and for me it's not new but it seem that in the gov circle people are very aware and it's a cretical subject

my friend say since this discloser project the army and the gov are very nervous and more there ufo in the sky more there people for dinsformation
he made a call to interior ministery the answer was "we have nothing to say about it" wired no !

my friend say the only way for discloser it is a big craft land in the middel of champs elysé if you wait for an official disclose you can wait longer .

now my thought is to open a internet site to link people around the world
and to spread the words an internet site just for us the people a centralisation of all our thought in that subject no photo no video just our thought what we want who we are and what we need .i can spend hours and hours talking about it but talking do nothing i must act this my thought

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

Also Stan Romanek failed a lie detector test so i doubt we will be seeing any footage from him.

I think he was joking, mate.

The poster was joking, I mean.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by raptorinvictus

where did you quote that from? sounds familiar is it from that raelian movement thing? "Message from the designers"?

It's from a cretinous basement dweller a few pages back, who has such a dull, boring and lonely life, he actually invents himself as an alien to get attention on the internet.

Unfortunately for him though, he has nowhere near the intelligence and imagination to pull it off.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

"lie detector tests" are bull#. They can't be taken seriously - if somebody is having a bad day and feeling down they can fail even if they're telling the truth, and any good liar can pass such a test. They aren't even admissible in court as evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ok just got an email from Cohen 10 seconds ago here it is.

In the event of nothing happening I will publish something……remember this was not a ‘prediction’ but source based and often these things are subject to variables beyond any one persons control. I still am certain that disclosure isn’t far off. A day doesn’t go by without me wanting to know as much as you. I am patient and am certain full disclosure will come in this generation. If today goes by without anything I will be gutted, the world needs first contact, we need to establish contact with other civilizations

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I'm terribly sorry but if I had the chance to torture government officials that are behind this I would do it in A heart beat!! No, I am not a terrorist, just a girl that is sick and tired of people leaving us in the dark about this. Why cant they just wake-up! This could turn the world around... give people a chance to realise what really matters in life and that the # we are all going through at the moment with all the recetions all over the show is petty crap to sit and worry about.

If people stop trying to turn everything into a war, maybe they'd realise that et life/technology could help us solve alot of our current problems.

It makes me sooooo ANGRY! What do they possibly have to lose? Religeon? I cant believe that people would knowingly follow something so false and deny what is happening right infront of their eyes... I swear, Human beings are turning into mindless zombies.

But guess what? Madonna adopting an African baby makes it onto BBC Breaking news! WTF????!

I think Ive just lost hope in all human kind.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

LOL! cool man thanks! will watch out for tose weirdos...x

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Its Friday and I'm turning Blue here !!!!! Should I stop holding my breath now ???

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

"lie detector tests" are bull#. They can't be taken seriously - if somebody is having a bad day and feeling down they can fail even if they're telling the truth, and any good liar can pass such a test. They aren't even admissible in court as evidence.

very true, but i just cant seem to believe him myself. I realy would like the video to be true but its been to long. Whats holding himback from just releasing the video. Sorryfor going off subject.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join