It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

His article said the vortex will then move from china and over siberia, so if anything happens there then it will be spooky. Here is his article:

Breaking news: UFO invasion of earth imminent

Michael Cohen [email protected]

In the last few weeks I have been talking incessantly about a UFO vortex exit either in the south of Brazil in Santa Catarina or in the north-east near Fortaleza. Highly credible multiple reports have shown the silvery discs that exit this vortex to cause electrical failure. Tragically a plane has gone down killing over 200 people in one of two areas where I believe this vortex is located and many ufologists are not sure it is a coincidence.

As I write I can confirm that dozens of scientists employed by the governments of the major nations are in Fortaleza tracking down and trying to capture images of these UFOs. In the last few days it can also be confirmed that UFO activity and the arrival of these silver, disc shaped surveillance UFOs has been unprecedented and well beyond any previous levels of activity.

NASA, enjoying the last moments of earth's splendid isolation has gone into overdrive with its cover-up story 'debunking' UFO activity picked up by its satellites. Other news outlets are busy informing us of six spyplanes that are commonly mistaken for UFOs: and although undoubtedly the latter story has much truth to it one must wonder about the timing.

However it appears the horse has bolted and the hour of contact is upon us whether NASA or any government likes it or not.

South-West China as well as Siberia are areas where the vortex is tipped to move to shortly.

A report has just been filed in the US by a commercial pilot a who witnessed a similar type craft flying alongside his plane and the US government is taking this incident very seriously.

Has a race in the nearby Andromeda Galaxy 'discovered' us? Have these 'unmanned' surveillance discs made their way home at some point and reported back on our existence? It is more likely that they have known about us for thousands of years but have now decided we are ready for contact, or perhaps it simply a case of us being more aware of them as our own technology develops. Whatever the case, the floodgate has opened.

Let me predict: Sightings of UFOs by will be unprecedented over the next few weeks. We are at a minute to midnight in terms of ending our isolation. Open, unilateral contact is months, weeks, days or even hours away.
We are about to meet our universal brethren: are you ready?

Ok let me make it clear i am just bringing this to your attention i am not saying i believe Mr Cohen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Found this at Reuters...

GUWAHATI, India, June 10 (Reuters) - An Indian air force transport plane crashed near the disputed Chinese border in the remote northeast, killing all 14 on board, officials said on Wednesday. The aircraft went missing in bad weather and poor visibility in the densely forested mountains of Arunachal Pradesh state on Tuesday. "The aircraft has crashed," Amzad Tak, a senior state official told Reuters. "The army has found all the 14 bodies." The plane was on a routine sortie to supply food, medicines and other essential items to troops guarding the frontier in remote, inaccessible areas. Villagers near the crash site told police they heard a loud sound and saw a fireball and other objects falling from the sky.

Another bad weather crash?

I dunno... it's a crazy world.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Ahem, that was the India airforce crash i posted a news link to on page 13.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by redoubt

Ahem, that was the India airforce crash i posted a news link to on page 13.

My bad.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spragology

Has a race in the nearby Andromeda Galaxy 'discovered' us? Have these 'unmanned' surveillance discs made their way home at some point and reported back on our existence? It is more likely that they have known about us for thousands of years but have now decided we are ready for contact, or perhaps it simply a case of us being more aware of them as our own technology develops. Whatever the case, the floodgate has opened.

Andromeda is certainly a part of all of this, and perhaps where what I call the "rangers" may come from, though I cannot be sure. This is what someone connected to that race told me. But we havn't been just discovered. I highly recommend reading the Terra Papers, released by a Hopi native roughly 10 years before Sitchin's works on Sumerian tablets. Then I suggest perhaps his for comperative. Many good threads here. The rangers are very cool by the way.

I for one am not holding my breath for tomorrow, however. Whatever may or may not go down soon, I imagine the leaders will try to cop some strange mystery where they think we were suddenly discovered
and they really knew nothing, and that we're under invasion. Think rescue instead.
NWO versus freedom. Its not going to be the renegades that show up, they work with the leaders.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

that's... interesting?

i've got the Terra Papers printed out and placed in a notebook, but for some reason i've yet to read them! maybe after i finish the book i'm reading now i'll make them the next item i read

by the way guys and gals, it turned Friday in France 20 minutes ago...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok we have the air france plane and the india plane and now Mexican airliner "Aerocaribe "crew encounter UFO over Mexico City 07, 2009

it's from a web site

analuisacid.com...

Pilots and passengers from different airlines have close encounters of enormous proportions... In latest Aviation technician Alfonso Salazar reports that on Saturday, June 2009 at 16:10 hours, the crew of a Fokker 110 reported "spherical traffic" which, according to eyewitnesses was a shining sphere, resembling burnished platinum and reflecting the sun's rays."

The Fokker 100 was flying at an approximate altitude of 10,000 meters on the Juliet 21 air corridor. The unknown object, measuring some 10 meters in diameter), crossed the airliner's path and was seen at it's 8 o'clock position (lower left).
This sighting was recorded over the southern area of Cerro de la Estrella (to the east of Mexico City). Weather conditions were clear, sunny and cloudless. The crew calculated that the UFO was at an altitude of 8,000 meters.

For some time now, encounters between these flying objects and airliners have increased, as they arrive or take off from the Mexican Capital's airport.

wired and it's strange because here in france the have no and when i say no idea about the air france plane they just speculate and nobody want to
say there no evidence, now they say maybe a window blow and cause the crash... maybe this window was hit by a gray ...
very very strange

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What good is this story doing this guy and what good will it do him if it turns out to be a load if #e? Is he seeling books?

Aprat from there being a spike of hits on AllNewsWeb.com in a small period of time, theres nothing else he's gaining. Unless he's just a complete fruit loop wanting the attention.

I find the Vortex story intresting.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow..but i get the feeling something will happen, UFO related or not!

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

nice find! keep it up!

and...

does anyone agree with this post, posted on the Uruguay disclosure thread?

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
With so many countries declassifying information and so many citizens from around the world now linked instantly to one another by the internet, I would argue that this IS an example to show that disclosure IS here, this IS disclosure.

I think everyone expects some specific time and date to come and all the Kings of Earth will appear on HDTV and say "We Are Not Alone."

I think it will just be gradual like this, until finally all the big countries admit it too. Maybe in a few years someone can find this post and then they will know whether I am right. If they are alien, or time travellers I suppose they may know already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think i do!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting as the subject of theses vortexes are, IF Cohen's "source" is correct and they DO exist............how the hell would anyone know where they are going to turn up next??

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anything is disclosed today, which I doubt, the powerful people of this planet will probably flood all news sources with "WHO Announces Phase 6" etc etc, and no one will even hear about it.

It just a coincidence that phase 6 is announced the day something might be happening regarding ETs...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh my god there has been an airbus incident in Siberia. Maybe the greys popped out the vortex cracked the windscreen and took off again!! where will they show up next? lol :p

Novosibirsk (Russia), June 11 (RIA Novosti) A Russian airbus with 122 people on board has made an emergency landing in the western Siberian city of Novosibirsk following a crack in its windscreen, a transport police spokeswoman said.
The Aeroflot Airbus-320 jet, which was travelling from East Siberia’s Irkutsk to Moscow, landed safely in the city and none of its passengers or crewmembers were hurt, Tatyana Sherstova said.

The incident occurred at 8:27 a.m. (01:27 GMT).

Officers of the West Siberian Transport Investigations Directorate have been summoned for a pre-investigation check, she said.

www.thaindian.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Now what if the searchers find the body of a dead Gray floating with the plane passengers?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spragology

Now, this is spooky, ever since the AF447 flight from Rio to Paris there has been too many Airbus incidents and also aircraft incidents OR the media is all hyped up after the air france crash and has put a magnifying glass to all airplane related, over coverage.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Check this out. Steven Greer posted this on his site (CSETI). We might be closer to disclosure (AND first contact) than you think:

CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence – www.CSETI.org) and The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) will be convening a conference entitled "Contact and Disclosure: Countdown to Transformation."

The conference will feature CSETI and Disclosure Project founder Steven M. Greer MD, renowned crop circle researcher Colin Andrews, new energy researcher Dr. Ted Loder III, and Dr. Lynne Kitei who has documented the famous Phoenix Lights, among others.

Dispositive proof of contact with interstellar civilizations will be presented, including updates on recent major CSETI contact events along with supporting electromagnetic, audio, and video confirmation. Mr. Andrews will provide the latest information on the crop circle evidence and recent disclosures regarding British government involvement in the matter. Dr. Greer will also be presenting the latest updates on Disclosure and ongoing briefings with members of Congress, those close to the Obama Administration, and recent initiatives with a G7 country to make peaceful, open contact with the extraterrestrial visitors.

The conference will feature nighttime expeditions under the stars each night to attempt a mass contact event during the conference by using the CSETI research and contact protocols.

The conference will be held outside Tucson, AZ in Rio Rico, at a remote retreat on October 24, 25 and 26, 2009. More information will be available soon!.

Read it here: cseti.org...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Itzamná]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

let's open that bottel of champagne larry

by the way 2 days before the air france crash there was in incident in huston when a strange object have nearly hit a plane they was thinking it was a rocket but the malitary says it's impossible there was no exercices at this moment after that the 1 june the air france plane vanish maybe i'm insane in my head but it coincident with the ufo discloser the 1 june maybe it's already disclosing message for "adrenochrome"
and the indian plane then mexico and now siberia to much information no !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Itzamná

Interesting article mate

I take it we are to assume however, that Greers claims that the PRG will force disclosure if no government comes forward by the end of May have been put on hold for a few months

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The biggest load of excrement in this whole story are these "sources". So these “sources” have full inside info of what is going on, that an invasion is imminent, that vortexes are moving about the planet -then-THEN Cohen says secret scientists have been dispatched to the vortex to try to capture pictures? So I guess it’s unfortunate that the “sources” who are having tea and coffee with the aliens and all heads of state can’t provide any details to the scientists running black ops 200 levels above top secret. Not to mention the “sources” are leaking info through some obscure alt news writer who cannot even post articles full of typos. It is blatantly obvious that Cohen is winding us up as an experiment for another article he will title “The Gullible Believers – How Easy is it to Mislead the UFO Community?”.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná
Check this out. Steven Greer posted this on his site (CSETI). We might be closer to disclosure (AND first contact) than you think:

CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence – www.CSETI.org) and The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) will be convening a conference entitled "Contact and Disclosure: Countdown to Transformation."

The conference will feature CSETI and Disclosure Project founder Steven M. Greer MD, renowned crop circle researcher Colin Andrews, new energy researcher Dr. Ted Loder III, and Dr. Lynne Kitei who has documented the famous Phoenix Lights, among others.

Dispositive proof of contact with interstellar civilizations will be presented, including updates on recent major CSETI contact events along with supporting electromagnetic, audio, and video confirmation. Mr. Andrews will provide the latest information on the crop circle evidence and recent disclosures regarding British government involvement in the matter. Dr. Greer will also be presenting the latest updates on Disclosure and ongoing briefings with members of Congress, those close to the Obama Administration, and recent initiatives with a G7 country to make peaceful, open contact with the extraterrestrial visitors.

The conference will feature nighttime expeditions under the stars each night to attempt a mass contact event during the conference by using the CSETI research and contact protocols.

The conference will be held outside Tucson, AZ in Rio Rico, at a remote retreat on October 24, 25 and 26, 2009. More information will be available soon!.

Read it here: cseti.org...

Oh GAWD another "conference" which will have the same conclusion as the other 1,000 conferences. Deny Ignorance, shut down the UFO gravy train!
[edit on 11-6-2009 by Itzamná]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i already had disclosure..... it is fact and i know it!
nothing any sceptic..can tell me different....we r not alone...just a fact of life

[edit on 11-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join