It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis and Debunking of Obama's Speech to the Muslim World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Here are some views from the streets of Israel on the Obama peace speech.

[edit on 023030p://pm3027 by masonwatcher]

I tell ya one thing, Israeli's can party like no one else can, not just from these pictures, trust me they party like its the last day on earth... In Holland we take xtc, in England Ketamine in the US Meth in Israel they all blend it together like its a sunday morning smoothy..
Anywayz they look stupid and drunk in these pictures, it could have been here or there or everywhere on a saturday night...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

I think masonwatch works for Hamas of PressTV. All he does is spread anti-jewish or anti-israeli propaganda rather than actually discussing the subject matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by Foppezao

I think masonwatch works for Hamas of PressTV. All he does is spread anti-jewish or anti-israeli propaganda rather than actually discussing the subject matter.

In that case you are must work as a sayanim tasked with spying on Americans and delivering acts of religious incitement.

Look at this thread you started; the US contributes immense amounts of arms, intelligence and money to Israel but when Obama delivers a speech offering peace and understanding you peddle out the standard zionist demonisation of either Arabs or Muslims or both. Even now Israelis and zionists are calling Obama an antiSemite, how can that be?

'We're launching a campaign against anti-Semitic Obama'

By Raphael Ahren, Haaretz Correspondent and Haaretz Sevice

Israel news, Obama, Jerusalem Some 130 protesters gathered in front of the American Consulate in Jerusalem Wednesday afternoon to rally against U.S. President Barack Obama, who had just launched his Middle East tour, during which he is expected to reach out in friendship to the Muslim world. As more than a dozen local and international journalists looked on, the protesters chanted "No, You Can't" and waved posters saying "20 new 'settlements' by 2010 - Yes We Can!"

Far right activist Itamar Ben-Gvir, who attended the protest, told Channel 10 that "it appears that we've arrived at a red line, which has already been crossed by the most anti-Semitic American president."

haaretz.com...

While I think Israelis have the right to live in peace and security within the 48 borders, it cannot be allowed to be at the expense of other peoples including the Palestinians. Fascism is not acceptable so why should zionist excesses be allowed to fester.

Freedom for the Palestinians!

[edit on 043030p://pm3018 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I went back and listened to Obama's speech again and then read it and I have to say that I have never been so proud of an American president as I was listening to that speech.

It is something that should have been done a long time ago... and he bucked the Israelis to boot.

Whether or not he ever gets re-elected or not... I think that speech in Cairo may very well go down as the turning point in U.S./Islamic relations...

... but and only but if he makes an honest and concerted effort to carry through.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

If you lack the intellectual capacity to discuss the speech without throwing around insults and anti-semitic propaganda, please keep your non-sense to yourself.

ah , a response typical of american intelligience , i.e. idiocy , and anti-semitic propaganda ?? get your facts straight ,most jews aren't even semite, its arabs who are , so its you whos anti-semitic .

most jews are of khazar origin :

Obviously the king's motives in adopting Judaism were purely political. "The bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin", Koestler writes. "Their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus." And he stresses: "The mainstream of Jewish migrations did not flow from the Mediterranean across France and Germany to the east and then back again. The stream moved in a consistently western direction, from the Caucasus, from the Ukraine into Poland and thence into Central Europe". While Jews of different origin also contributed to the existing Jewish world community, "the main bulk originated from the Khazar country" in the Ex-Soviet Union. Based on his research which was summed in his book "The Thirteenth Tribe", Koestler refutes the notion of a Jewish "race" stating that most Jews of the contemporary world did not come from Palestine and are not even of Semitic origin. In fact, his research shows that most Jews originated in what today is the Ex-USSR. And that a group of people there became Jews through conversion, on the orders of their king.
www.hartford-hwp.com...

anyways , most posters have debunked you , so keep your crap to yourself , 'yankistani goyim' as aptly used by russians for people like you

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

From the article you cite too:

By Tawfic Abdul-Fattah, Free Arab Voice, 16 December 1997

This is why Obama wasted his time. The Arab world is more interested in spreading disinformation and hate speech rather than engaging in a real dialogue on how to solve the problems in the Mid-East.

Edit to add, in my earlier response that you quote from I was addressing an individual. In your post you insult all Americans. I'm sure many Americans wouldn't agree with my positions and opinions, yet you lump us all together. I will do the same with Arabs and Muslims, but I'm probably more right in the view that the Muslim world doesn't want to have this dialogue, and does not want peace between Israel and Palistinians.

Most Muslim governments perfer to have this conflict around to distract their masses while they live like kings and the masses starve in the street.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
The point of my statements reffering to algebra and other "inventions" was to point out that he is essentially making a campaign speech to people that don't have a vote in US governmental affairs.

And as others have said; what difference does it make to you?

I get the distinct feeling that if he were giving a similar or equivalent speech in Israel that you would not have started a thread like this attempting to "debunk" any speech.

He say what is politically convenient depending on who he is talking to.

Of course hes gonna say whats politically convenient, hes a politician.

Why is he even making a speech to the Muslim world? Is he the prostelatizer in chief? Is he the Holy See? The US President should deal with foreign governments, not religions.

And who exactly are you to proclaim that one should or should-not give a speech? Im assuming your credentials are note-worthy, considering the much confident views. Is there a Nobel with your name on it that I should know about?

Best regards,

[edit on 7/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

as usual more BS parroted by you ,'yankistani goyim'

This is why Obama wasted his time. The Arab world is more interested in spreading disinformation and hate speech rather than engaging in a real dialogue on how to solve the problems in the Mid-East.

another response typical of american intelligience i.e. idiocy
and this why you americans are idiots ,spewing nonsense and worshipping jews incessantly , and you refuse to acknowledge the facts , the arab source Tawfic Abdul-Fattah, Free Arab Voice , bases its info on book 'the thirteenth tribe' WRITTEN BY Arthur Koestler ,WHO IS A JEW , DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY A JEW

Now, after many years of research, a well-known Jewish author, Arthur Koestler has published a 255 page book titled THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE in which he proves the same point; i.e. that these Eastern European "Jews" are neither Israelites nor "Semites," but are instead Khazars, Mongols, and Huns Most major newspapers and magazines reviewed the book during 1976. Also, Random House, the publisher, advertised it extensively and began some of their ads with the following headline: WHAT IF MOST JEWS AREN'T REALLY SEMITES AT ALL? In addition, Random House quoted the following reviews: "Mr. Koestler's excellent book...Is as readable as it is thought-provoking.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

check out most soviet era history books on khazaria , and you will realise that jews are descendants of khazaria

Most Muslim governments perfer to have this conflict around to distract their masses while they live like kings and the masses starve in the street.

??
well thats what israeli i.e israhell zionazi govt does to muslims , periodically commits genocide and ethnic cleansing on them and keeping them in ghettos

and yankistani goyim , go back to worshipping your zionazi masters , like russians say

In case you have never heard of the Khazars, I think I should mention where you can look to learn more about them. In 1976 a book about the Khazars was published by the British writer [a Jew] Arthur Koestler. The book is titled, The thirteenth tribe - The Khazar Empire And Its Heritage. The American publisher is Random House, New York.

History records that the Khazars were derived from a mixture of Mongols, Turks and Fins. As early as the 3rd Century AD, they were identifiable in constant warfare in the areas of Persia and Armenia. Later, in the 5th Century, the Khazars were among the devastating hordes of Attila, the Hun. Around 550 AD, the nomadic Khazars began settling themselves in the area around the northem Caucasus between the Black and Caspian Seas. The Khazar's capital of Itil was established at the mouth of the Volga River where it emptied into the Caspian Sea, in order to control the river traffic. The Khazars then exacted a toll of 10% on any and all cargo which passed Itil on the river. Those who refused were attacked and slaughtered.

With the kingdom finally established in the Caucasus, the Khazars gradually began to create an empire of subjugated peoples. More and more Slavonic tribes, who were peaceful compared with the Khazars, were attacked and conquered. They became part of the Khazar Empire, required to pay tribute continually to the Khazar Kingdom. Tribute by conquered peoples has always been a feature of empires, of course, but not in the fashion of the Khazars. The so-called great empires of the world always gave something in return for the taxes they extracted. Rome, for example, made citizens of those they conquered; and in return for the taxes they levied, they brought civilisation, order and protection against attack from would-be invaders.

But not so in the Khazar Empire. The people who were subject to the Khazars received only one thing in return for their payments of tribute, and that was a shaky promise - the Khazars would refrain from further attacks and pillage so long as the tributes were paid. Therefore, the subjects of the Khazar Empire were nothing more than the victims of the giant protection racket. The Khazar overlords were therefore resented universally and bitterly throughout their domain, but they were also feared because of the merciless way in which they dealt with anyone who stood up to them. And so the Khazar Empire expanded northward to Kiev [Kiev now the capital of UKRAINE, on the Dnieper River. It is Ukraine's largest city and a major port. One of the oldest European cities, it was a commercial centre as early as the 5th century, and became the capital of KIEVAN RUSSIA in the 9th century and westward to include Magyars, the ancestors of modern Hungary.

In about 740AD, a stunning event took place. The Khazars had been under continual pressure from their Byzantine and Moslem neighbours to adopt Christianity or Islam, but the Khazar ruler, called the Khakan, had heard of a third religion called JUDAISM. Apparently for political reasons of independence, the Khakan announced that the Khazars were adopting Judaism as their religion. Overnight an entirely new group of people, the warlike Khazars, suddenly proclaimed themselves Jews - adoptive Jews. The Khazar kingdom began to be described as the 'Kingdom of the Jews' by historians of the day. Succeeding Khazar rulers took Jewish names, and during the late 9th Century the Khazar kingdom became a haven for Jews of other lands.

Meanwhile the brutal Khazar domination over other peoples continued unchanged. But then a new factor appeared on the scene. During the 8th Century there came coursing down the great rivers - the Dnieper, the Don and the Volga - the eastern branch of the Vikings. They were known as the VARANCIANS, or the RUS. Like other Vikings, the Rus were bold adventurers and fierce fighters, but when they tangled with the Khazars, the Rus often ended up paying tribute like everyone else.

In 862 a Rus leader named Rurik founded the city of Novgorod, and the RUSSIAN NATION was born. The Rus Vikings settled among the Slavonic tribes under Khazar domination, and the struggle between Vikings and Khazars changed in character. It became a struggle by the emerging nation of Russia for independence from Khazar oppression.
www.orange-street-church.org...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

See how much time you are spending trying to "prove" this non-sense that jews aren't jews, but huns or whatever. Does that have anything to do with resolving the American/Muslim devide or the Arab/Israeli conflict?

No, all you are doing is spreading this propaganda that is designed to suggest that Jews don't belong in Israel at all. Well forget it, they are there whether you like it or not, and they aren't going anywhere so get used to it. Now try offering a legitimate discussion of the speech or go join one of the obligatory "I hate Israel threads."

Losser.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I have another finger for you if you catch my drift.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

As an analyst you should know that not everything can be found on yahoo, youtube or even wikipedia.

Algebra was developed by Babylonians about 2,500 years before the founding of Islam.

In regards to your comment on Algebra. If you look at the Babylonians it states that researches simply leaned towards the Babylonians as the founders of Algebra due to the "scarcity of sources in Egyptian mathematics" (quoted from wikipedia), if you don't know already, the ancient Egyptians are well known for their mysterious acts and thus a lot of their work were destroyed by themselves if deemed too valuable for invaders to steal.

Another point you should know is that the majority of islamic and arabic history was and still is only found in books and not online. A very old book of my father's about arabic history stated that Algebra was indeed invented by an arab. As mentioned in wikipedia Algebra comes from the arabic word Al-Jabr. Al-Jabr might be the name of a book on wikipedia but Al-Jabr is the actual name of the true creator of Algebra and his full name was Jabr Al Hayan (not sure of spelling), if I remember correctly.

If you would like I will be more than happy to scan the text for you as proof. However, my main point to you is please do not spread inaccurate words around blindly without fully researching into your topic. Again, nothing found on the internet can be 100% true or 100% false. One must have hard written evidence in order to prove anything and if you want to prove anything you must go and read those books, translate and then interpret them. Till you do that your "analyzing' is pointless simply because it is incomplete.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join