It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coldplay - Predicting ww3 ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
youaredreaming,

Thank you, exactly what I mean...i'm looking everywhere for signs , because if 2012's armageddonwill happen becauseof human actions so maybe it can be stopped...dont ask me how..but it can be stopped..the thing is..i have a beautiful live with many lovely people to love around and I dont want this to stop because o this

2012 has to do with our solar system aligning with the galactic plane. How exactly are humans supposed to "stop" something like that?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I think Coldplay are a christian band. This song is speaking about the rapture I think.

Listen to Viva la vida as well which is a description of realising who you are.

There is not much time left but I can tell you Coldplay are just simply singing about it. They are not prophets or anything.

Does anyone know what the most northern shoulder of the earth is or a possible interpretation?

I have came across a riddle today of sorts that is regarding something that is going to happen near there?

I did some googling and came up with

Just looking for a second opinion.

Cheers

[edit on 4-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It could have happened in the 60's and it never did. There is a lot of fear involved keeping it at bay. Reality is a probability field, and yes there are bad adventure paths that we as humanity can take, but there are always better paths which lead to a grander reality.

Try to focus on the grand path, the one that you desire the most. Probability is all about choice and intent. Navigate the probability fields with caution, and fear nothing.

There is no guarantee nuclear war will, or will not happen until it does. And if it does, there is nothing we can do to stop it, or ever be prepared enough to deal with the horror of it.

My view is, if this world goes nuclear, it will ultimately destroy itself, and I think even the maddest of mad men come to that sober reality.

Keep on with love, dispose of worry and fear, it will just get in the way of the life you are here to live.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Diplomat,

For many qualified astrologers the solar alignment will do nothing near armageddon...there were many dates referiing alignments which did nothing...(also one by Isaac Newton) im not discarding this fact..no way..im very open minded...but dont you think that if nothing naturally happens a nuclear war shall be the next in line for armageddon

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Diplomat,

For many qualified astrologers the solar alignment will do nothing near armageddon...there were many dates referiing alignments which did nothing...(also one by Isaac Newton) im not discarding this fact..no way..im very open minded...but dont you think that if nothing naturally happens a nuclear war shall be the next in line for armageddon

I'm pretty sure that the "armageddon" aspect of 2012 is a misconception. Most people I talk to about 2012 say it is about a spiritual ascension once we align with the galactic plane, not "the end of the world."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think Coldplays lyrics are very interesting and there is no harm in reading something into them

I personally love the lines:

Hundreds of years in the future
There could be computers
Looking for life...on...Earth

Some really prophetic stuff in their lyrics

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
YouAreDreaming,

You words are amazing..as if you know what im going through..in fact its true..since a month or so (i think since Nkorea started testing #)..im always worried and looking at my loved ones and always try to think how can i save them...ill try to have a break with all this stuff but then here in Malta we have a saying "Bniedem ghavzat, nofsu armat" (When one knows, he is already half armed)..so i think its a must be prepared by knowledge

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Diplomat,

I can see you watched alot of David Wilcock's gayish ending of the world..with no suffering just like that a Boom and you are flying and materializing things...sorry but i dont see it like that

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

YouAreDreaming,

You words are amazing..as if you know what im going through..in fact its true..since a month or so (i think since Nkorea started testing #)..im always worried and looking at my loved ones and always try to think how can i save them...ill try to have a break with all this stuff but then here in Malta we have a saying "Bniedem ghavzat, nofsu armat" (When one knows, he is already half armed)..so i think its a must be prepared by knowledge

Heineken, do you live in Seattle, San Francisco, or Los Angeles? If not then I really wouldn't lose sleep over a nuke from North Korea landing on your family. Get real.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

i'm looking everywhere for signs

That might be wrong to do. If you let the signs look for you its a whole different experience. Of course the Holy Spirit gives people different things so it might not be my experience. Sorry just pointing something out.

Hah that star changed shape and position again now it really does look like a miracle star. Complete with points. I live in the mountain time zone so it's still dark here. There might be a bit of sun coming up but the horizon is blue if it is. I will say that its not a part of Blue Beam. This is a real UFO.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Diplomat,

I can see you watched alot of David Wilcock's gayish ending of the world..with no suffering just like that a Boom and you are flying and materializing things...sorry but i dont see it like that

Your ignorance continues to show. Since you "don't see it like that" that makes it "gayish?" And how exactly can you see that I watched a lot of David Wilcock, as if he is the only one pushing the theory of spiritual ascension during 2012? You make some pretty ridiculous comments man.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Well, we are both human and in the same boat. I wager I have some of the very same real fears you have, and having the consciousness of a human who can look forward into a probable future can be dark indeed.

Unlike other organisms on the planet, we are the one organism most aware of it's inevitable self-destruction. How ever it works for you, we all are going to die at some point, either through war, disease, old age or hit by the fabled bus.

What ever it is, either in mass, or alone, we will face a personal apocalypse and die. Is that really the end though? Is death all that worrisome?

Kids with terminal cancer die with shorter lives then most, living more then those dying at 80. Life is about living what you have to the fullest of its extent and overcome the challenges.

Come fate, the day we die... we would have at least lived. My advice is stop worrying, start living fearlessly and make the most of your time with the ones you love, and never stop loving.

Because nuclear bombs exist, doesn't mean we need to fear them any more then sharks in the water, guns on the street or H1N1... it's a mad mad world.

The good news, this could all be a virtual reality simulation called a dream, and we exist forever in many reality systems as we are dreamers who dream dreams.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
2012 might be the Maitreya's declaration year. 12 21 2012. Everyone will be looking for something that day. Either that or it's a halfway point. I will say will FULL ASSURANCE that between now and 12 21 2012 we will see a landing. Aliens will step in and "save us from self-destruction." World War III will precede all of this and will happen in this time span too.

I woke up at like 3:30 AM and 911 press for truth was on some independent channel. Interesting early morning starter.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
2012 might be the Maitreya's declaration year. 12 21 2012. Everyone will be looking for something that day. Either that or it's a halfway point. I will say will FULL ASSURANCE that between now and 12 21 2012 we will see a landing. Aliens will step in and "save us from self-destruction." World War III will precede all of this and will happen in this time span too.

I woke up at like 3:30 AM and 911 press for truth was on some independent channel. Interesting early morning starter.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
LiveForever8,

I can see you pay attention to lyrics too which is great...thank you for your comment because there are many other Codlplay songs with interesting lyrics....

Talk :

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you
(for me its asking for communication with our brothers Aliens)

Cemetries of London :

We go underneath the arches
Where the witches are and they say
There are ghost towns in the ocean
The ocean
(Alien bases in the ocean..possible
)

there are many many others

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
ok diplomant...do you think we can make friends at least...sorry for the @gayish [email protected] listened to Wilcock too...as youraredreaming sad..we are all humans on the same boat...what i wanted from you is do you see a nuclear war message in the song..if not ok..i can see it...sorry if was rude at any time..have a nice day

Love

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Yes i do take alot of notice of lyrics. Its what i spend my life doing i suppose.

I was going to mention Cemetries of London acttually.

Another is Prospekts March:

Smoke is rising from the houses
people burying their dead
I ask somebody what the time is
But time doesn't matter to them yet

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
LiveForever8,

Very interesting..and Porspekt March was done after Life in technicolor 2 right?...and these lyrics seems more str8 to the point and actually more scary :

Smoke is rising from the houses
people burying their dead
I ask somebody what the time is
But time doesn't matter to them yet

Diplomat,

I live in Malta (island in the Med Sea..full of sun and women hehe)...I pray god that they dont use their #n precious nukes on our country..still im afraid of fallout reaching us if europe is attacked...but the thing is Malta needs our brothers all over the World to live. we import many things..starvation is inevitable in a World War...and for those who doesnt know..Malta was quite heavily bombed in World War 2..we have been granted the George Cross which forms a big part of our national flag for gallantry and service in World War 2.

Malta Flag :

z.about.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
heineken,
Very interesting..and Porspekt March was done after Life in technicolor 2 right?

Both songs were on the same EP, so i would think they were written around the same time.

Another lyric from that song just came to me:

People talking without speaking
Trying to take what they can get

I ask you if you remember
Prospekt how could i forget

Very interesting

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but it sounds like you have a crush on this dude. To be honest with you, Chris Martin is a douche. He really doesn't know much of what he talks/sings about. He just comes up with catchy little tunes that rhyme and make people feel "enlightened". That being said, the lyrics are more interesting than Madonna or other pop singers but if I am looking for knowledge or the meaning of life, I'm not going to listen to a song from a bunch of turdburglars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join