It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coldplay - Predicting ww3 ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Being a Coldplay fan I try to understand the message in the songs and particularly with Life in Technicolor II the meaning is quite easy to understand and so important also...here is the song

So basically the message is here...

There's a wild wind blowing
Down the corner of my street
Every night there are headlights glowing
There's a cold war coming
On the radio I heard
Baby it's a violent world

Oh love don't let me go
Won't you take me where the street lights glow
I can hear it coming
I can hear the sirens sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground

Time came a creeping
Oh and time's a loaded gun
Every road is a ray of light
It goes on
Time only can lead you on
Still it's such a beautiful night

Oh love don't let me go
Won't you take me where the street lights glow
I can hear it coming
Like a serenade of sound

Oh Oh Oh

Gravity release me
And don't ever hold me down
Send "Life In Technicolor II" ringtones

IMO - The message is A Nuclear War (aka Cold War) is very near and all the song is relating to a nuclear attack...(Now my feet wont touch the ground, every street is a ray of light, it is still such a beautiful night, I could hear the sirens sound)

So basically I want to know what you people think, also if you may know other songs predicting a nuclear war

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sorry, but my guess would be that some rock band can't "predict" anything, just as no one on conspiracy forums ever seems to be able to.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
and my guess is that an artist like Chris Martin got much more time that me reading and searching what is going on..and i mean this is no Madonna or Kylie Minogue..its Chris Martin a person for me full of good intelligent spirit not a pop idol...for example you cant compare John Lennon with Rolling Stones..JOhn Lennon used his art for messages..Chris MArtin is the same

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
and my guess is that an artist like Chris Martin got much more time that me reading and searching what is going on..and i mean this is no Madonna or Kylie Minogue..its Chris Martin a person for me full of good intelligent spirit not a pop idol...for example you cant compare John Lennon with Rolling Stones..JOhn Lennon used his art for messages..Chris MArtin is the same

So what? They still can't "predict" world war 3 with a rock song. Even the lines you emphasized in the song don't really mean anything. And what does this have to do with 2012?

"Every road is a ray of light." Wow, they really predicted world war 3 right there!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
2012 because i beleive were gonna have armageddon soon through World War more than Natural disaster....do you think at least that this song has a meaning?..what is it for than for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

2012 because i beleive were gonna have armageddon soon through World War more than Natural disaster....do you think at least that this song has a meaning?..what is it for than for you?

Who cares what the meaning is, it's a SONG. It's some song written by some guy. The meaning of it is irrelevant in the sense of what we usually talk about on this forum. Some rocker guy wrote a song and you somehow think it has some sort of implications on the future or armageddon? How old are you? 12?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
listen pal...i dont intend to argue with you since i already have a quite tempered girlfriend...i am 30 yrs of age..now music is older than words for your information so from now on try to understand what important part got in our lives..more than your forum for sure..If you start a thread how many people do you think will read it?...compare it with this some rocker guy as you call him. 4,668,192 views for this song on you tube...so yes IMO we have to understand the messages of music artists..if a meaning of a song is irrelevant to you than my friend you have a big problem and you are missing so much information....Chris Martin is trying to give us some messages..have you seen the dancing politicians video?...for you the meaning of the song Imagine by John Lennon is fruitless?...so when you sing a song you are like a parrot?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Oh I'm sorry, you're right. We should all hang on "Chris Martin's" every word because he is the all knowing messiah prophet. Wasn't he the same guy who just last year released some stupid song about girls shaking their asses around and around on the dance floor? You have got to be kidding me. lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
dont write any more please ..i would like to see other what they think...we know what you think...u r a depressed person i can see that..ur in every thread trying to fight or putting it down..start thread of your and keep talking to yourself

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

dont write any more please ..i would like to see other what they think...we know what you think...u r a depressed person i can see that..ur in every thread trying to fight or putting it down..start thread of your and keep talking to yourself

I really doubt you just had time to read through every post I ever made on this forum, because there are thousands of them. All you saw was this thread where I shot down your ridiculous theory of Coldplay "predicting world war 3" and another thread where someone for some reason is "hoping" that the U.S. government is about to disclose the truth about alien life to us......... based on pretty much no evidence at all.

And I doubt anyone else is going to have much else to say about this thread you have created, especially since it's in the 2012 forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Go outside right now and look up at the sky if you live in the Northern Hemisphere. You can see the Maitreya star, maybe two of them. Then tell me I'm wrong. If it's visible to you you'll see that I'm not pulling anyone's leg. I'm saying this because Maitreya is an important part of this 2012 thing. World war three= probable Gog and Magog war of the future between some eastern powers. This war has yet to come to pass.

Since the start of our search was shortly following President Bush’s State of the Union speech in early 2002, we looked for and found Axis of Evil. When we extended it, we were delighted to find a short but powerful ELS, the 12-letter For the Axis of Evil is Like the Other One, which could refer to the World War II Axis of Germany-Italy-Japan. Another Axis of Evil ELS in the cluster has a humorous message—Conquer the Axis of Evil in the Island, or an Elephant that I Raise Will Fly. Could this have been a warning to Democrats to get on with homeland security, or the G.O.P. would be given control of both houses of congress in the recent November elections? All of the Axis of Evil members show up in this cluster. Iraq, which figured prominently in the Ezekiel 7 and 37 clusters, is also present here in a couple of compelling ELSs. The first is the 52-letter code mentioned above. Second is a 16-letter code with a skip of +162, Who are the Sheep? The Gift of Fire from Iraq’s Father. Iran weighs in here with a 40-letter ELS—Indeed I Will Strike Among You. The Rest of Me is Getting Lost. Iran Has Wailed. His Flame Will Become a Father, and My God Will Whisper—which has a breathtakingly brief skip of –9, further making it a highly significant ELS. North Korea also makes an appearance with For N. Korea is Mine in a Manner Rushing in Me. Based on what we have found so far, it would seem that Russia, despite her current role as an ally of the U.S. and therefore not a belligerent as far as Israel is concerned, is the main player in this war cluster. Some prophecy writers believe that the Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 39 is referring to Russia, an aggressor that God pulls into an attack on Israel from the north. According to this prophecy, He annihilates them with what could be a nuclear attack. Here’s an excerpt from the chapter:

I will bring you (Gog and Magog) from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD. I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord. (NIV is not the best choice but it's english as English.)

Longest codes found all credit goes to the Isaac Newton Bible Code Research Society: www.biblecodedigest.com... zoom in.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

All of that is relevant to the 2012 forum, but what exactly does all of that have to do with some rock band supposedly predicting world war 3?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Cold play would have trouble predicting what they were going to have for breakfast. Although if their breakfasts are anything like songs. It'll be something reeeeaaaally bland

(you may be able to tell, i don't hold Cold play in high reguards)

As for predicting WW3, no, it's a song where Chris martin is trying to be all metaphorical and clever. And he fails.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
we have to look for all the indications everywhere...anything can help us to bring up the whole picture of what is going to happen...and again with this some rock guy...he is not some rock guy...you will be a some rock guy if you post yourself singing on you tube...he is Chris MArtin of Coldplay..the most successful band of our time so yes...i want to know what he is saying more than i want to know what you habve to say..he is someone you understand that?..he got Gwenyth Paltrow as a wife..got people going in thousands everywhere he goes..do you have those fans?...so yes he is important...more than you

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
come on guys...read the lyrics at least...is it about a nuclear war at least??...can you see that??? thats what im asking....also i asked if anyone one knows more artists mentioning a nuclear war....so my questions where..

Do you think this song is about a Nuclear War??
Do you know if there are any more artists mentioning Nuclear War??

Now you got it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

we have to look for all the indications everywhere...anything can help us to bring up the whole picture of what is going to happen...and again with this some rock guy...he is not some rock guy...you will be a some rock guy if you post yourself singing on you tube...he is Chris MArtin of Coldplay..the most successful band of our time so yes...i want to know what he is saying more than i want to know what you habve to say..he is someone you understand that?..he got Gwenyth Paltrow as a wife..got people going in thousands everywhere he goes..do you have those fans?...so yes he is important...more than you
he's not the massiah, he's a very naughty boy

Biggest band of our time? If that's true than I'm glad i don't listen to the radio. And so what if he's dating GP, what does that have to do with the pricve of fish? And NO man is more important than any other, and proclaiming he is just because he gets a few thousand people turn up to his gigs, means jack. It just highlights the stupidity of people who live to follow people around who have a better life than they do.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

you will be a some rock guy if you post yourself singing on you tube...he is Chris MArtin of Coldplay..the most successful band of our time

Dude, just stop.

Please. Do yourself a favor and just stop right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
How do you know they don't know something? There are a lot of songs that seem to hint at a coming new police state especially bands like From Autumn to Ashes(its more of a song about giving a shout out to conspiracy theorists but the video even shows a plane crashing into an 11 shaped structure.), Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying etc. If you think bands like this don't meaning anything try reading the lyrics.

The Sound of Truth As I Lay Dying:

We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears But what wisdom is there within us To live based on the feeling of our hearts? How many times has instinct let us down Never to be thought through Never to be questioned Say what you really mean When your ambition calls you, calls you For what use is there in praying If you will only hear what you want to hear? We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears We speak of fighting to resist this world But what about the battle within us? If we have chosen to live against the grain Then why are we all facing the same way? There is no difference between us and them If we all blindly seek truth from sentiments We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears We have all heard what we wanted to hear Truth that sounds right to our ears

From Autumn to Ashes Pioneers:

dismiss the telegram this is no exhibition a pile of papers that are bound and tethered we know the end of man will stem from stale tradition relaying opinions changing like the weather and this will never be and this will never be reversed an installation sending an open invitation to all the pioneers driven by suspicion the old world is gone and we keep wishing for a new frontier to sink our teeth in and forget what you thought you believed in the plans we execute are far between and few but I’ll go around the world just for something to do resistance is fleeting you spend your life dreaming the shores are exhausted the tide is receding and this will never be and this will never be reversed an installation sending an open invitation to all the pioneers driven by suspicion the old world is gone and we keep wishing for a new frontier to sink our teeth in and forget what you thought you believed in and those who resisted were dragged out from their homes this necklace was fashioned out of their teeth and bones. and those who resisted were dragged out from their homes this necklace was fashioned out of their teeth and bones. out of their teeth and bones. to all the pioneers driven by suspicion the old world is gone and we keep wishing for a new frontier to sink our teeth in and forget what you thought you believed in resistance is fleeting resistance is fleeting resistance is fleeting resistance is fleeting

Pretty sure there are songs about what is coming. I don't really listen to mainstream.

As for why I posted that other thing:

The Bible codes are a lot more than "any book." Only in the Bible can you get detail like that in the codes.

It lends credence to a coming World War III. So thus lending some credit to his opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Heineken,

The threat of nuclear war is very real. We live in a world with nuclear bombs. There is more threat from nuclear war happening in the very near future, then since the cold war.

The reality is, two nuclear bombs have already landed on two Japanese cities, and there is nothing like the hand of god waiting to catch the next bombs should some monsters wish to unleash them upon the world.

The only thing that is preventing nuclear war is fear of total global annihilation, but that doesn't mean some crazy cracker-head will not gladly, in their own delusional self-righteous way, unload one of this sick weapons of mass destruction on a human population.

North Korea, South Korea are prime for some kind of nuclear show down, as its Isreal and Iran... I have never seen something this in your face obvious and it seems like the ungodly hand of war is at the verge of becoming reality.

Seems pretty damn doom and gloomy right? I'm not afraid of it, should the probability ever happen. But I really wish it never happens as this world, and humanity don't deserve nuclear horror.

But until and if it happens, keep loving and caring for all of those around you for life is short, time is always precious and we are not designed to live forever.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
youaredreaming,

Thank you, exactly what I mean...i'm looking everywhere for signs , because if 2012's armageddonwill happen becauseof human actions so maybe it can be stopped...dont ask me how..but it can be stopped..the thing is..i have a beautiful live with many lovely people to love around and I dont want this to stop because o this

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join