It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty UFOs fly in formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

THIS incredible picture captured the strange sighting of more than 20 UFOs buzzing over awestruck Britain. Stunned families watched as the lights in the sky lined up in a flying formation before disappearing upwards into space. The close-encounter snap was taken by quick-thinking engineer Paul Slight on his mobile phone at about 10.30pm on Sunday. He was coming home from a day out cycling with friends in Lincoln when they spotted the lights in the sky. The eerie extra-terrestrial crafts were hovering in the night sky over the town moving in different directions before eventually shooting straight up into the atmosphere.
www.thesun.co.uk...

Please visit the link to see the photo... there is a copyright block on it.

Wow... there were more of them and more photos too!!!

Wish we could see the rest of the pics.. let's hope someone sticks the lot online..
Am yet to attempt a search for them.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Why does one of the "UFO's" over lap a tree branch..?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4f3c0e69b51.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
HI EA

There no other snaps? or video?
These look like chinese lanterns (lol sorry couildnt help myself) but the descriptions give it more credence. Of note to me is media buy in here, the SUN reports "etratrrstrail craft" as though its fact, interestnig change.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this has been posted like a million times on ATS since yesterday

will the mystery ever be solved?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I don't think it overlaps it, it is just your perception of the image! It is behind the branch but the branch is small and looks as if it is on top!

Interesting find, but still skeptical about anything UFO!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ok lets see here, the man is obviously sitting inside, looking through a window, and the lights from behind are reflected for the camera to see. The back UFO's even fade of because it is less bright from a further distance, also if they were in unison there lights would all be equally lit.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was a massive sighting of those orange ufos and they look very much like chinese lanterns. Now that doesn't mean they are. But the most likely are.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns...scroll down though the readers comments!
www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
HI EA

There no other snaps? or video?
These look like chinese lanterns (lol sorry couildnt help myself) but the descriptions give it more credence. Of note to me is media buy in here, the SUN reports "etratrrstrail craft" as though its fact, interestnig change.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

it seems there are a lot of chinese lanterns flying around uk at the moment? loads in cardiff last week too apparantly, if in doubt

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Yup it definitely looks like it is overlapping that tree branch. Hold on...

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Nope still think it's fake.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.westerntelegraph.co.uk... olved/

and more of the same

top topics

join