It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcing ATS News! (soft launch) The ATS Press Corps Website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
wow .. !! .. excellent Idea~! Got all I need right on the front page...SERIOUSLY!!

I think you really out did yourselves! Kudos to the everyone on the project!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

There's no value in copy catting anything, we don't do that here... Additionally, MSNBC is not an advertiser here... The ad-network that re purposes MSNBC's content is.

How many times and how many different ways do we have to say (it's even in our corporate documents and our media kit!) "NO ADVERTISER WILL EVER AFFECT CONTENT ON ANY ATS SITE? :@:

Springer...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
SO, Springer, and all who worked on the new ATSNews site allow me to say thank you.

It looks absolutely fabulous.

Three

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Gotta say, the new news site lookin SEXAY .. Looks like a news site should.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great job team!
I love it!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Time to update the "part of the best staff on the internet" To "part of the best and Busiest staff on the internet"

WTG

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Cool regular podcasts will be good

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am very impressed with the visual impact and layout. 'Clean', and easy to scan.

I take it that content will be limited to content provided by the Press Corps?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
very cool man ... great ideia

you guys needed to make the design clean and I think you guys did it

one thing, when everything works out I think ats boards would need a new design, this design is not very clean and very repulsive ... I saw this site many times but I never joined because of its design ... but that is another thing to work on ... when it is possible, it is something that i would recommend

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Really glad to see it. A one stop news center!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This quite an amazing accomplishment. Having stalked ATS for a number of months and finally joined, I couldn't be happier to see something like this unveiled.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well done! Great layout! Another website to be addicted to...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I wasn't slamming the new site, I just can't believe some of the snippet headlines I see and read coming from that MSNBC ad.

While I must admin I have never read the corporate docs, in all honesty I know deep down ATS is pretty fair when it comes to the discussion of politics.
I know ATS is unbiased, I always see members on both sides of the political spectrum getting their share of warnings.
Sometimes it still makes me wonder, especially when I read some of the comments some of the mods are allowed to make.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great idea, and I've already seen some of what I consider to be the best threads/OPs go to this new site.

I just joined to get away from MSM

You will be more popular than ever...pleeeeze don't ever give in to being bought out by the PTB
Seriously, will one of you make us a promise to that effect?

Congratulations!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Finally a news site for me!

Thank you ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello Sir,

Congratulations on your launch, however perhaps you should consider your advertising space to be directly placed rather than having it on auto feed.

Obviously your intentions are your own, however by allowing low budget advertisements which have no bearing on what you are promoting defeats the purpose in the long run, unless you are interested in a short term turn around.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You guys are so awesome! Hey! Maybe when I achieve my degree in web technologies I can come work for you guys. I love the sites!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great Job.

This site continues to impress and grow.
Now I don't have to go to CNN.com, anymore lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Congratulations! The website design is great. We all wish nothing but the best, and hope it quickly becomes a site frequented by many.

Nice going, to all those that made it happen!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join