posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
We're ready to take the preliminary wraps off the brand new "launch page" for ATS News, the new home for all content produced by our ATS Press
New original content created by our Press Corps will be published to the ATS News
, and appear on the ATSnews.com
page for easy review and access.
For now, we're rounding-off the sections with many existing ATS threads, but in short order, our Press Corps will fill out the content and provide a
solid selection of 100% original content.
As things progress, look for the following:
1) Regular ATS News videos
2) Regular ATS News podcasts
3) Blogs for our ATS News reporters
4) ATS News RSS feeds
5) An ATS News twitter tips feed
6) An anonymous tips submission form
7) An ATS news email newsletter