It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Thanks for sharing that with us, Sam; all too many times there are numerous details that surface from each account that cannot be chalked up to coincedence or be explained in a routine,mundane manner, such as the lady seeing your scar and being able to recant your words enroute.

We are all here for a purpose and a reason, and call it what you will, but manifest destiny is a part of our plan, and I am determined to see this play out if I am allowed to.

peace and love to all.
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

2012 per se appears to be a nexus point where many different things are all going to converge; some say it is going to be a dimensional shift, others an impending catastrophe; it is past time for us to evolve and move upward, so,yes, I feel that 2012 is going to be a significant time for everyone, if it doesn't take place before then.

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That is what I was told,Mystiq, that being here isn't a punishment as so many think, but a long awaited event for many that do choose to come here, just as so many specifically chose to be here now to be a part of the shift in level and reality.

Enjoy each day and tell your loved ones how much you do love them, and smile your way thru it all, be happy and spread the simple joy of living to others.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24
reply to post by the seeker_713g

This is pretty off topic but do you guys feel like something big is gonna happen soon. And I don't mean the generalities like nwo ww3 etc. I mean like something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks?
Friend, many people have related to me of late that they all feel an undercurrent, the energy flow and flux that something big is about to happen, whether it be disclosure of the truth of ufo's and et's, or another ploy by the PTB to lead us farther astray.

Myself, i do feel this, and patiently await whatever does come our way; just keep seeing all positive,needed,necessary changes for all so life can be good for all.

namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

friend some people just choose not to remember, and I can see where some are subjective to personal belief systems; but I was a southern baptist before mine, and since I am not religious; I am a spiritual being having a human experience, and my focus and aim is for the growth and developement of the spirit and to do my best to help others when they need it.

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Interesting thread, Seeker, thanks.
I am wondering, you say we are on the verge of a major step in human progresssion, is this what many on this site have called variously, disclosure, New World Order, 2012, currency change, integration of many nations into one, global warming, ad nauseum. I think you get my drift.
I believe all of the above are all a part of this,friend, and that the events leading up to the coming changes will on intensify it,

The constant being that many feel something big is afoot, but have no idea of what form it will take. Myself included.
Also I believe it was you that stated that we choose to be here, this time and this place, is it so our being might garner this event into our resume, so to speak?
Could that be the reason for overpopulation, because what is coming is such a rare event in the cosmos and we all need this experience to round out our portfolio?
Again, thanks for starting this thread, peace.
LC
Yes I do believe that is a very large part of it, plus we have been manipulated and many held here beyond the time they should have returned home; i believe that the light i saw was tied to what has been discussed in the Terra papers and in the works of Zachariah SItichin, also discussed here in several threads about the 'soul catcher' and how it does trap souls, does a memory wipe, and immediately sends them back to what is a recurring cycle stripped of free choice and free will; this is one of the things we must seek to change, to throw off the chains, and once more move forward in natural progression, not a contrived manner by a controlling and dark player behind the scenes.

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

A very good account, my friend, and many thanks for telling it to us; I have read of such encounters as yours, and the consensus is you actually caught up with your higher self as it resided and functioned on a different level; laughter is such great medicine for all, and it is a welcome relief to see that yoursdoes, indeed, have a sense of humor.

peace.
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Hmn..couple things:

1. should have inquired as to why there is no such thing as grape pie

2. mos def should have asked about messianic prophesy(Christian faith).

sweet anecdotal story, complete with some allegory.

ok friend, If i ever do return I shall inquire as to the status of grape pie; as for my questions on religion that i asked, i was told that the Creator is not interestd in religion. at all.

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

According to what I was told by the dr and one of the attending nurses the attempts to revive me were stopped at 12 minutes, due to their belief that my heart have suffered irrepearable damage and that my brain had went too long without oxygen; as I stated in a previous post i was on the way to the morgue, and the nurse that was still with me said i took in a tremendous gulping breath of air and my heart immediately register a steady beat on the monitor.

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Odette

Thanks for sharing that with us,Odette; I am sorry you lost all those irreplaceable photos, but it is amazing how the higher powers manage to get our attention at times.

Perhaps some day they will re-appear for you.

namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi Seeker,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story here.

My 21 month old son passed away on May 23rd while staying at his Dad's apartment for the weekend. The circumstances around his death were very suspicious. He was VERY strong and perfectly healthy and supposedly died from suffocation. He was sleeping on an adult bed (which he NEVER should have been to begin with) and rolled off in between the mattress and wall. A few weeks before his death, him and his older brother (4 years old) were hospitalized for dehydration from complications of contracting rotavirus. It took 3 adults to hold the little bugger down to get his I.V. in. And that was when he was extremely ill. How in the world can a strong healthy boy not get himself out of a pile of clothes he fell into? I have accepted the fact that my baby boy is dead, but I can't accept HOW he died.
Reading your account does put my mind and heart more at ease. Losing a child is heart breaking and just thinking that I will never see him again hurts that much more.
I just wonder if we do reincarnate - then heaven (or our idea of it) isn't really a place where all of our loved ones are waiting for us - Or is it? I wonder what lessons my little man learned so quickly to have been taken away so soon.

The death of my son has me questioning everything. I am not religious and still don't know what to believe. There just has to be something because all of the strife, heartbreak, joy and love in this world cannot be in vain.

Then it makes me wonder, what lessons am I here for in this life? I was actually the one comforting my loved ones during my sons visitation and funeral. My friends have given me the nickname "Super Woman" for being so strong. I amazed myself and I am still taken back by how I dealt with this tragedy. I really think I could feel the positive prayer and thoughts that were pouring out from all the people around me. It did give me great comfort.
There just HAS to be something beyond this physical world.

Thank you for allowing me to share here.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthFairie

Earthfaeirie, I am very saddened by your loss, but also must tell you to take heart, for we all are eternal travellers on this journey, and we travel together from life to life with the same group of souls usually.

So remember the joy he brought you and never forget or doubt that you will get to see him again,perhaps not in this lifetime, but it will happen.

peace and much love to you.

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As far as I know, I never had a "certified" NDE. But I had something that could be close. When I was 5yrs old, I had my tonsils out under general anestesia (spell?). One commen event people who have a NDE is they hear a loud buzzzing sound, and see a tunnel. When "under", I heard a loud buzzing sound and saw what as a 5yr old I saw a "arcing,striped tornado. This with the "top" or large open end moving to a position where it could swallow me.

I remember no fear at all, just mild curiosity. And then I woke up. I was told by my Mom they gave me too much gas, which I understood since I threw up for three days.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seeker - Reposting this since you have not answered it still n have answered others after me. It may have been due to the numerous amounts of questions you are being asked but if you could read this and reply to me I would greatly appreciate it, since I believe in this and am very interested. Thanks!

seeker
S & F for you on a great and very interesting thread!
I would like you to know that it is one of the reasons that I, a long time reader on this site, has recently decided to become a member and join ATS.
I am also a huge believer in reincarnation even though I have never had any experiences such as this. This experience you have shared with us has strengthened my belief in reincarnation and my fearlessness for death. I have recently started meditating and hopefully will be able to have some exeriences through it that I can share on ATS with everyone.
I have read the whole thread, but am not sure if you have answered this question, so if you have I apologize, but hope you can answer it for me.
In Philosophy (my major) there is the debate on whether animals have souls or not. Do you think they do and what about plants? If so, are we allowed to choose reincarnation into an animal or even a plant? Or are we only allowed to choose reincarnations into human/alien/humanoid bodies?
Also, referring to one of your past lives where you saw yourself as a reptillian alien on a lavalike planet. Do you remember seeing other reptillians on this planet and were you or them able to change/shift appearances, as some have claimed the reptillian aliens are able to do? Also, what was the planet like all lava?
Thanks again for a great thread and I am looking forward to hearing your answers to these questions!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zetetic_of_Truth
Seeker - Reposting this since you have not answered it still n have answered others after me. It may have been due to the numerous amounts of questions you are being asked but if you could read this and reply to me I would greatly appreciate it, since I believe in this and am very interested. Thanks!

seeker
S & F for you on a great and very interesting thread!
I would like you to know that it is one of the reasons that I, a long time reader on this site, has recently decided to become a member and join ATS.
I am also a huge believer in reincarnation even though I have never had any experiences such as this. This experience you have shared with us has strengthened my belief in reincarnation and my fearlessness for death. I have recently started meditating and hopefully will be able to have some exeriences through it that I can share on ATS with everyone.
I have read the whole thread, but am not sure if you have answered this question, so if you have I apologize, but hope you can answer it for me.
In Philosophy (my major) there is the debate on whether animals have souls or not. Do you think they do and what about plants? If so, are we allowed to choose reincarnation into an animal or even a plant? Or are we only allowed to choose reincarnations into human/alien/humanoid bodies?
Also, referring to one of your past lives where you saw yourself as a reptillian alien on a lavalike planet. Do you remember seeing other reptillians on this planet and were you or them able to change/shift appearances, as some have claimed the reptillian aliens are able to do? Also, what was the planet like all lava?
Thanks again for a great thread and I am looking forward to hearing your answers to these questions!

Zetetic_of_Truth
Sorry my friend, I did not mean to neglect you; animals have a collective group soul, just as plant life has an energy connection and oversoul presence; but from what i was shown we do not re-incarnate as plant or animal life; they are too radically different of a soul matrix.

As for the life as a reptile, I do not have enough memory of it to tell if i was a shape shifter or not; but it was a volcanicly active world, not all lava; it had lush green forests and valleys in places and desert in others, much as earth does now, just a very polluted primordial soup of an atmosphere, and yes there were many others of that race there, it was not primitive by any means, just reptillian.

namaste

seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthFairie

I am very, very sorry for your loss. Feel free to reach out to any or all of us. There are a lot of people who are on this site who won't hasitate to help, if we can. I can't think of anything harder then loosing some one so close to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
As far as I know, I never had a "certified" NDE. But I had something that could be close. When I was 5yrs old, I had my tonsils out under general anestesia (spell?). One commen event people who have a NDE is they hear a loud buzzzing sound, and see a tunnel. When "under", I heard a loud buzzing sound and saw what as a 5yr old I saw a "arcing,striped tornado. This with the "top" or large open end moving to a position where it could swallow me.

I remember no fear at all, just mild curiosity. And then I woke up. I was told by my Mom they gave me too much gas, which I understood since I threw up for three days.
yes friend, they almost overdosed you on the gas; you were very close to dying at that instant. thanks for telling us of your experience, you are appreciated.

namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
A year later I had a dream about driving back to the same area. I walked to the cabin and expected to get answers. On the door was a letter nailed to the door that read, "Out to lunch! Laugh now!" It was funny in the dream here I was seeking information from an oracle whom was out to lunch. I woke up laughing.

This is so funny!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odette
I had lots of dreams like that before the "vibration" sensation disappeard. Only 2 of those dreams, like the one mentioned above, were prophetic. Or prophetic by coinsidence. The others were all just riddles I've given up trying to solve.

I have had two of these. Both times, I returned to a time line where things were just a little different. It screws with the head. You say to a person, remember that conversation we had, that BIG conversation, and they look at you and say, you are crazy! I said no such thing. After it happens with a few different people, you realize you jumped time lines, and then about 2 weeks later, you can't remember the old time line. Everything blurs.

I jumped time lines twice in the past 24 months, as a result of dreams and decisions I made. So quite possibly, you jumped to this timeline varience where the car was stolen, and I was curious, did you see anything else change in reality, that seemed a little off?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
A few weeks before his death, him and his older brother (4 years old) were hospitalized for dehydration from complications of contracting rotavirus. It took 3 adults to hold the little bugger down to get his I.V. in. And that was when he was extremely ill. How in the

This is such a sad story, I am so sorry for your loss. There is a hand full of people in the world with such a story let alone here on this board.

I have heard of this happening before actually. If it was me, I am sure resentment would cross my mind for this happening from not having a proper sleeping arrangement, outside his regular bed. I sincerely hope that you are not too hard on yourself, or any other person who in involved, it is just so tragic and unforseeable compared to all the things that can go wrong with raising children.

I once heard that every time a person is thought of, that they exist in that time and space, for that moment, an assertion in the Robert Monroe in his book. Lets hope that is the case, and think of him often, and I wish you lots of warm thoughts in your recovery.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join