It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea - The Worst Terrorist State In History ?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
No-one's denying the USSR had dirty hands or that NK is a an evil regime, it's just a reaction to the question you asked and your refusal to see any bad on the part of the US.

If you can't see involvement in terrorism in any of the references provided then you're clearly not looking properly:

Here's one to start you off www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
mad scientist

North Korea is definitely guilty of atrocities, and terroristic acts. How guilty, it is difficult to say, because they are such a secretive nation. They forbid tourists and others without an official-state tourguide, so outsiders only see a sanitized version of what they want to present to the world.

But I think that they are rookies, as far as terrorists. Take Pol Pot, for example. He massacred approximately 2 million people out of a population of 8 million in just 5 years. The Russkies have murdered millions of their own, and don't forget Germany. China is tight up there also. And let's not forget Iran, who openly sponsors terrorists. Or African countries, such as Sudan.

Here's a good link of terrorism, categorized by Nationalist, religious, left-wing, right-wing, state sponsored, political, and others.

en.wikipedia.org...

All in all, there are lots of choices of places to move to for those who are so quick to blame the US for everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
mad scientist:

Ceaucescu was a dictator of a strict communist regime controlled by the SOviet Union. America didn't support him LOL. But hy if you're determined to ash america, facts rarely come into it right ?

Based on what? Because you say so? NEWSFLASH: They had MFN status up until the late 80's. VP Bush went to visit him in 1983 and they had a good meet.

www.heritage.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Still dont know why we're going on about the US....no reason I can see...just someone eager to change the thread to thier own opinion....BUT hey thats what this place is for? RIGHT?

I'm going to do an experiment , see how long it takes from this post till someone mentions US actions and fail to focus on ANY act of Nk....The results should be interesting..

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
devilwasp:

I'm going to do an experiment , see how long it takes from this post till someone mentions US actions and fail to focus on ANY act of Nk....The results should be interesting..

You can demonize NK as much as you want, but it's the pot and the kettle, and you're blacker. Not even open to argument.

The United States of America has funded more terror than NK could ever even dream of.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
But see, here's the thing wasp.

Saying NK is involved in terrorism is like saying water is wet. Most people would not try to defend NK, because it is so frickin obvious how corrupt the country is. They tell their citizens what kind of hairstyles they can have, damn. They have a ton of women in the military. Meanwhile, half of the country is starving to death as we speak. And, of course, they manhandle SK whenever they feel like it.

Frankly, it's kind of a boring thing to debate, NK and terrorism.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah I'm not denying that North Korea has done some terrible things, and have been involved in international terrorism.

There's probably 20 countries who are worse, though. At least 20.

Turkey is one. Israel is another. Colombia. Britain. Lots of em.

And the worst in HISTORY? Whoa. Those Carthagenians were bad-asses.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Jakomo]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
You can demonize NK as much as you want, but it's the pot and the kettle, and you're blacker. Not even open to argument.

Actually I find that statement rather racist at times, BTW i am not trying to demonize the NK in any way, I'm just telling the facts...oh wait just like you are when your demonizing the US...right?
Pot calling kettle yesno?

The United States of America has funded more terror than NK could ever even dream of.

Yeah right, atleast here we know the ones the US funds, unfortunatly we will neve rknow for the NK now will we?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join