It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I become a mexican

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by scriptz

but I thought that this was a forum for discussion but the way you reacted I must have hit a nerve,or do you attack everyone that way?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

Since you went and edited your post after probably figuring out that you make sense... here is my reply to what you added.

It is for discussion but its also to deny ignorance... frankly your "assertions" don't need to be dis-proven because they aren't real to begin with, I ask you again to show me a link... ONE LINK that shows ALL of your claims to be true...

Other than that, you are not going to waste my time. Adios amigo idiota

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

First, I know you said you were half serious, but why did you target Mexicans instead of illegals as a whole?

Why does it bother you that Mexican illegals abuse our health care system, but have nothing to say about Americans who abuse the system? Abuse is abuse no matter the nationality and taxpayers end up paying for it all regardless of where people come from.

I take note of the points your making, but it is the government that is failing us. The issues you bring up are just another symptom of the problem we have in Washington.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I am a proud U.S. citizen...

What upsets me is that so many people exploit these immigrant populations because they are desperate and ignorant. Of course it shouldn't surprise anyone that they will eventually benefit from any services the government makes available to them. They don't have the money to feed themselves, much less their families.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

First, I know you said you were half serious, but why did you target Mexicans instead of illegals as a whole?

But he says his post is not racist.......

I don't know what's worse, his post with no research or his "americanism" that wouldn't make Uncle Sam proud at all

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Go the whole hog dude, move to Poland or Romania buy a village for ten bucks, get married and have ten kids.
Then, go to the UK walk into your nearest council office and demand to be housed. They will then sort you out with a nice house previously owned by a British citizen but was repossessed by the bastards at the bank .

Then to add icing to the cake, the employer of the decent bloke who worked his bollocks off for years renovating the home you now live in rent free, gives you his job as well, because you'll do the same work kneeling down in a pile of pig crap.

You then buy used clothes and eat pi trotters, live like a pauper while sending home to your family your wages which buys your wife and now 15 kids a nice farm and a Mercedes.

Come to the UK my friend all are welcome as long as they have a tan, turban or don't speak English.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And before anybody calls me a racist or runs to the mods crying hate speech, I'm no bloody racist and don't hate anyone, I'm just saying how it is in the uk as non PC as the truth is.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I asked how to become a Mexican in order to capitalize on my country's penchant for helping people that don't belong here more than people that do.You inferred all the negative connotations yourself! also I didn't think what I was saying was out in left field I thought it was common knowledge I will research the facts and post them in a later post.and just as a side note I used Mexico as an example because they seem to be the biggest offenders.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

I'd imagine because Mexicans and Latinos make up some 81% of the illegal immigration plague. Mexicans being 60% of that. That's a pretty justifiable target one could point out clearly. Target this group solely and illegal immigration is nearly nipped in the butt.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

That's very clever ...

Belittle the plight of the poor and desperate citizens of an entire country who risk their lives trying to make a better life for themselves and to feed their families to make a tenuous political point.

Congratulations.

Great....

All the while lowering our standard of life and creating a whole new class of poor and desperate of actual citizens here in the states.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog

Great....

All the while lowering our standard of life and creating a whole new class of poor and desperate here in the states.

Perhaps your ancestors with all their wealth should have closed the door behind them when they landed here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This isn't about Mexicans, I am not hating on citizens of any other country.

To be honest, I would do the same in their position.

My rant, was more to the American GOVERNMENT. Come on, the same way people tell us that it doesn't affect us ONE BIT when people come here illegally.... In that same sense, it should not offend Mexicans if we just want the same abilities to start over... Seriously.

This isn't about a group of people. There won't be borders someday, anyway.

I just want fair treatment for ALL people.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I asked how to become a Mexican in order to capitalize on my country's penchant for helping people that don't belong here more than people that do.

They do help people here more than illegals. Look up the facts. Americans are becoming more dependent on big brother than ever before.

You are trying to make an example out of a group rather than attacking the problem itself.

The problem is government and the regulations they pass or lack of enforcement on the regulations they pass.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/health_care.html................www.judicialwatch.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-cause-public-school-crisis......... .....www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25727901/ - 51k -..........blogs.chron.com/immigration/archives/2009/01/post_219.html.............libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/2008/08/illegal-immigrants-voting -in-us.htm.........pewresearch.org/pubs/717/latino-vote-super-tuesday - 26k ....................U.S. Hispanic population to triple by 2050 - USATODAY.com
The US population will soar to 438 million by 2050 and the Hispanic population will triple, according to projections released Monday by the Pew Research ...
www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-02-11-population-study_N.htm - 49k - now I don't know how to link to things or embed things but here are just a few websites I found in ten minutes and remember I can't spell and I'm ignorant!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If you want to go even deeper into the FAIRNESS issue.... How come to come here legally, people end up having to pay thousands? How come our government forces people who come here legally, to pass all kinds of tests from STD's to English?

Why does the government favour one nationality over ANY OTHER, in the WORLD, including Americans themselves? What is going on here?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I agree wholehearted but that my friend is a different thread

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have JUST the formula for you, and it'll test your mettle, as well as let you discover what kind of a human being you are. This is called the Cuban Solution, otherwise known as How To Risk Everything For Just a Chance To Hope. Ready?

First, you have to get to Cuba. That takes a little creativity, but far from difficult for you. This is where your oddysey will begin. Take all your life's savings -- and it will take quite a bit, say, at least $8000 USD. With this purchase a crappy craft that the seller will call a "boat". You may not think so, but I assure you that's the way it's done.

Then, hook up with a family that wants to go to the U.S. They know the way and will probably navigate better than you. When you're loaded with water, diesel and crackers, you set off, angling past the Cayman Islands. Now, they used to give assistance, but it's now illegal. If your "boat" malfunctions there, they'll take you into custody with everyone else, feed and clothe you in the prison in Northward. Soon as they can negotiate repatriation, you'll be flown back to Cuba, where you can start again.

If you boat somehow miraculously functions, well, you're going to be navigating by the stars and dead reconing and heading for either Honduras or Costa Rica. Nicaragua will not look favorably upon refugees from Cuba. Old history. On the way, I hope you learned Spanish, as you'll need it more than you can imagine. Hopefully, you'll have features that allow you to pass for locals. If the sea doesn't kill you, and ..... miracle of miracles, your "boat" survives the trip, all you have to do is find a place to come ashore and blend into the jungle. You'd better stay with the people you travelled with, if they'll have you. They will have a better idea how to survive in the jungle, as well as how to make local connections to get work.

Now, these next few years will be ones of heavy labor, and you won't be able to put much away. You'll learn to eat just what you need to survive, and pocket what little you can hide.

A few years later, IF you're very lucky, you might happen onto a mule train of folks heading for Mexico. They'll be trying to cross the border so most of them can hope to rejoin their family in southern Florida. But Hey!! soon as you pay your money, and IF the mule skinners are not too crooked and at the same time skillful, you'll be sneaking into Mexico!! Your Dream!! Now, you're just a short sneak away from crossing back into your homeland to reap the sumptuous rewards that you think are available to you as a Mexican immigrant. Oh, I forgot.... it'll take more than a few pesos for you to be smuggled into the U.S. OOPS! My bad.

I can already smell your disappointment. Still, the trip will be character-building, should you happen to survive.

Goooood luck

[edit on 1/6/09 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ha Ha Ha. Star and flag. All you need is one of those Cracker Jack IDs, called "Consular Matricula". I think you can get them for about 10 bucks, but since you're probably a gringo they will charge you like a hundred.

When the police pull you over just flash the card and say, "No hablo Ingles."

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

uhm hello that's why I said Mexico even I can walk 1500ft and don't ask me how I know where its that close and why didn't I reference that info I don't work here(legally)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join