It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Continuing from my last post in this thread, I would like to add this-

Originally posted by benpadiah

On a side note, since its inception, our cell of the POD has actively investigated other micro-size cults and sects, of equal scope to our own, and we are pleased to present our findings on some of those here.

The Illuminati-Order.com forums, where all our founding members met:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a modern version of the NAZI Thule society:

the personality cult of "Supriem David Rockefeller":

I notice the first two links (that lead to blatant advertisements for your "little club") have been labeled a "hoax" by the staff of ATS.

Does this mean you are a hoaxer?

Or does it mean that the information within is just "a hoax" and you are "unaware" of it?

Anyways...I also see that three of your "members" have recently joined ATS and are ONLY participating in threads that advertise your "hoax".

Shame on you. Shame on your little scam.

And boo to your attempts at sucking impressionable people into joining your small cult of "lies".

Reading more and more of your work, I am becoming very aware of your madness .

You got some REALLY crazy stuff in here and some of it can be seen as criminal.

ATS is not a breeding ground for fisher-price-my-first-cults.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kajajuam
not in the present climate.

I agree. Atlantean Democracy as a system of government is too idealised to ever be practised. I agree fully. I do not recommend anybody take my fantstical flights of creativity wrongly and attempt to turn them to something harmful. That's not been my intent in creating them. I do not see new knowledge as a weapon; I am not that superstitious. I see the plans of the POD as a tool that can be used one way or another, at best, and at worse merely a colourful collection of childish imagination. However, in looking over my own writings, no one has come to me saying, "you, sir, are dangerous." Most people who read my writings walk away satisfied, even feeling a little enlightened. I invite you, and all the other ATSers who read this, to check them out.

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 8-2-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
the cult I am in

So you're proud to be brainwashed to feel nasuea at any new, different ideas, and yet when I formulate a system of my own ideas for a "bund" dedicated to restoring Democratic ideals, somehow you see me as the threat. I am in no way threatening you. I do not understand where your personal level of vitriol for me, personally, comes from. I am convinced you are mis-directing your emotions from a previous person you knew before me and projecting your reactions to that person onto anything I say (or even don't say!). All you are doing is trolling an internet forum. Be constructive. And RELAX.

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I notice the first two links (that lead to blatant advertisements for your "little club") have been labeled a "hoax" by the staff of ATS.

Ok, firstly, I am not a member of Thule nor the IOBB.com. Neither of those have any affiliation with the POD, beyond some of our members having "investigated" some of their doctrines and practises. We are not co-operative orders. That is why I added the "[HOAX]" label to those threads myself: because I am exposing them as frauds.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So you're proud to be brainwashed to feel nasuea at any new, different ideas,

I hardly call stealing half of Crowley's work, re-spun reptilian conspiracy, mixed with NWO rhetoric and half of Lavey's mechanics of Satanism as anything "new".

and yet when I formulate a system of my own ideas for a "bund" dedicated to restoring Democratic ideals,

Formulating your own system is different then plagiarizing the work of other "cult leaders" and then slapping your name on them.

And it is very clear that your "self made cult" has more to do with you "gaining attention" then it does in fixing anything, or preparing for a new world.

Your content is "at best" maniacal creativity.

At worst, it stands as a humble mechanism to feed you and you six friends power. Hence your constant referencing to yourself in silly titles you have invented.

somehow you see me as the threat.

A threat indeed.

But not to people like me, with functional thinking skills and a healthy "BS Detector".

I am willing to place hard money on the fact "that you are a threat to stupid people".

That's "my" conspiracy theory on you and the little seven-man-cult that you are so fond of typing pages about here on ATS.

I am in no way threatening you.

I want to be clear, so I am quoting you again on this and saying this twice.

"YOU are very likely a threat to stupid people" I wouldn't allow any stupid or gullible people near you. If anyone gave you money in the past (reading you past posts, I see there has been financial disagreements already) they should get a lawyer to investigate this matter.

That is my advice for anyone "playing" your little game.

I do not understand where your personal level of vitriol for me, personally, comes from.

For a "guy" who can "tell the future", know who IS and who is NOT a space reptile, AND build the new world government...I find it hard to believe you "can't" grasp where I am coming from.

Indeed, the fact that you are acting clueless to this accusation (as if it is so preposterous it shouldn't come to a rational mind) shows me you are "hiding" that you "know what I am getting at".

As mentioned before, I belong to a secret society of radical dogmatic practice...anyone who witnesses this "looks at you like you are crazy". Comes with the territory.

Nobody in a "cult" expects anyone to assume anything less.

How is it you seem to expect "me" to find this rehashed/stolen Crowley material as "yeah rational", or even "yours" to begin with?

Fact.

I am convinced you are mis-directing your emotions from a previous person you knew before me and projecting your reactions to that person onto anything I say (or even don't say!).

First off, if Crowley or Lavey were alive today, you would be sued.

You are BLATANTLY stealing crazy talk from dead crazy folk and then calling it your own.

Since you are working with "other's people's" work, it is easy to see what you are trying to accomplish. You are trying to be the next Crowley/Lavey/add-guru-here.

You seek to do so by stealing the work of other wack-nuts who successfully suckered "gullible" people and then apply "said work" to your own agenda.

All you are doing is trolling an internet forum.

Wrong. I am denying ignorance right to the face of its current source.

Be constructive. And RELAX.

I think warning the crazy folk is very constructive. No offense to anyone, but this site is littered with people "gullible" enough to "buy your plagiarized rubbish" and you seem to be possibly dangerous.

I may be a little "hard" on the ATS users who show no ability to activate/use critical thinking skills, but those "gullible users" belong to the ATS family and they should be warned of folks like you.

We get a lot of liars, scammers, cheats and boogymen on this site.

Each one needs to be indentified and delt with the same.

Blunt, effortlessly and with a loud truth.

Ok, firstly, I am not a member of Thule nor the IOBB.com. Neither of those have any affiliation with the POD, beyond some of our members having "investigated" some of their doctrines and practises. We are not co-operative orders. That is why I added the "[HOAX]" label to those threads myself: because I am exposing them as frauds.

Hey, look at that! We both like to post to expose frauds! We have so much in common!

PEACE.
- Jon

For a man who type's "peace" at the end of his posts, your "self-made" religion has countless stolen parts from men who had thoughts of "war".

Probably just trying to lull me close so you can drain my bank account.

I look forward to further dismantling your little scam, sir (unless you wish to just stop promoting your cult on ATS? If so, we can stop here).

Or do I call you "Pope"?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'll make you a deal, "Mr. Mask." Find me one quote by LaVey or Crowley in the POD10.pdf and I will stop posting on ATS. Find me one reference I make to any of Crowley's ideas, or any of the ideas of Anton Lavey, anywhere in the POD. I do not "rip off" Aleister Crowley, and the POD definitely has nothing in common with the COS. I don't know where you get these ideas, but all I can do is insistently encourage you to read what I have written before criticising its content.

I see where you are coming from, and what you are getting at, Mr. Mask. I disapprove of your methods, not your motives. You are basically accusing me of something new, and equally false, in each new post. I have contacted the moderators in this regard, just to make sure that my side is represented fairly in the event your verbal abuse carries more clout at "denying ignorance" than my own status as just a n00b poster here.

I say PEACE because I believe in the power of saying it, and the good of spreading that message. Therefore, Mr. Mask, peace. Let us talk us calmly and to the point, please. I am asking you again: PEACE. - Jon

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'll make you a deal, "Mr. Mask." Find me one quote by LaVey or Crowley in the POD10.pdf and I will stop posting on ATS.

Do a simple search of the words "Benpadiah, Crowley, POD".

Count the returned pages.

Find me one reference I make to any of Crowley's ideas, or any of the ideas of Anton Lavey, anywhere in the POD.

Are you asking me to return to your nonsensical collection of rambling thoughts and incoherent speculations on magic? Sorry...you won't be getting a download from me.

It also isn't my goal to stop you from using ATS. My goal is for YOU to stop USING ATS as a sales outlet for your crap. Post here all you like...continue to do so ONLY to promote your cult and self-made-self-published-ebook, and we have a a problem.

I do not "rip off" Aleister Crowley,

Yes...yes you do.

and the POD definitely has nothing in common with the COS.

Oh, I am sure you have "nothing" to do with the CoS, we both know they would forcefully remove you while mocking your elaborate collection of "silly thoughts".

Nonetheless, you still have stolen from them.

I don't know where you get these ideas, but all I can do is insistently encourage you to read what I have written before criticising its content.

Before you didn't "understand" where I was coming from, as if it was "insane" for me to have these views on you. Then I pointed out the "insanity" of NOT knowing where I am coming from, and you instantly switched to "understanding my side of this".

I assume, you are playing "stupid" again and trying to act "flabbergasted" that your work has been called "akin to Crowley". Where your own posts here have mentioned Crowley twice, and the internet has a few pages doing so as well.

I am not the first to call you a Crowley rip off, or see the likeness between you and him (mind you, he was original and you are just sucking off the work of others who came before you).

I see where you are coming from, and what you are getting at, Mr. Mask. I disapprove of your methods, not your motives.

Never mistake me for a person who gives a damn what a liar/scam-artist approves or disapproves of. You are selling "lies and fantastical impossibilities" and painting them as fact and worthy of attention.

We both know what caliber of "mind" would gravitate towards your rubbish.

We both know you are here seeking nothing but zealots and idiots to buy into your little fantasy world created ONLY to support you...The Pope of Atlantis.

Seriously...are you above the age of 12? If not, I forgive you for this little game of make believe.

You are basically accusing me of something new, and equally false, in each new post.

Wrong again...I have been very consistent in saying-

"You are a rip off con artist using this website for gullible folks, knowing full well how many flock here daily. You are a con-man...and a horrible one at that, seeing as your scams could only "net" you "one type of sucker"...the gullible kind.

I have contacted the moderators in this regard,

As have I, some time ago.

just to make sure that my side is represented fairly in the event your verbal abuse carries more clout at "denying ignorance" than my own status as just a n00b poster here.

One of this site's main goals is to dismantle and deny hoaxes, fakes, scammers and charlatans.

I am doing that right now. This is not "abuse". This is not "trolling". This is a "rational man" confronting a "possible danger to people" who seems lost within (or applied to) a falsehood.

It is always "your kind" (the self-credited guru types) that call out "abuse" as soon as their "information" is judged as "silly" or "useless".

If I came here posting that "my dog's butt is a talking portal to space-ship land", would you call the people accosting that idea "abusive"?

I say PEACE because I believe in the power of saying it, and the good of spreading that message.

Sure you do. Peacful brainwashing is always easier. No "smart" huckster goes around punching people to convert them.

Therefore, Mr. Mask, peace. Let us talk us calmly and to the point, please.

You seem to think I am not calm? Are you projecting your present uneasy state onto me? I am very calm, and confident that you will soon "stop" using ATS to sell your wares. I am also, assured that I am right in my views on you and your little guild of seven men claiming they are the "new world order of Atlantis".

I am asking you again: PEACE. - Jon

And I am TELLING you right to your cyber face...you are a scammer as far as any untrained eye can tell. Add to that my personal "research and understanding" of cults, and my eye becomes less "untrained" and more "aware" to this type of crap.

You want to change my views?

Go ahead.

Go work on writing an ebook that explains how your "space-reptilian, NWO,Casey, Crowley,magic,CoS, Self-titled-Pope ideas are somehow valid and not just made-up BS to swindle idiots.

Look...you may live somewhere where you can get away about talking about this stuff at a party, and not be confronted. But this is ATS, the place to deny ignorance and roar in the face of fraud.

I am doing that here.

I do not "add" foes heres...If I did, you would be at the top of that list.

Further more, stop acting like your books were published. They were not. You PAID money to have them printed "if someone buys one".

The books don't even technically exist until some "sucker" goes and buys one.

You laughed before pointing out the book was "free".

Funny, I saw a page selling all your books. I also did a search on how many have sold.

Hows it feel to know that you have sold ALMOST "none of these books"?

Does it make you want to find a website with a cliental of "loose minded" types that you can begin advertising to?

I bet it does.

Your cult is not registered or real. You cult has not operated as a functional entity (unless you call you and 6 friends an operation).

Like I said...as a co-creator of a secret society and as a welcomed visitor within many more, it is easy to see your amateur buisness for what it is.

I meet many people like you very often. Some go to jail, some just go away, while others continue to follow their self-made church-of-silliness (often growing more and more dangerous as their fantasy realm collapses over time).

And THAT is the dangerous part here.

What do YOU and your six friends become after this fantasy endeavor fails to pan out?

Yeah...like I said...as long as you use ATS as a spring board to launch your "amateur gentlemen's club" and gain followers/patrons, you will be seeing Mr Mask around.

Go buy a forum...go find a Church to preach in...hold festivals and gatherings.

I know I do....hence why every post I make is not about the "club" I belong to with all my body and heart.

Get some dignity and stop panhandling to the ATS community.

There is no recruiting or promoting allowed here. That is the rule. One I have to follow and so do you.

You think I wouldn't enjoy making a thread about the club I belong to? But no, I follow the rules I agreed to when joining this site.

No promoting, no selling, no gathering of zealots.

Not here buddy.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am in the middle of celebrating a huge success. I have no physical energy left. I really hate exercise but need to do it more.

www.youtube.com...

Why do I mention this?

You make me laugh sometimes and I needed the boost from the laughter. I know you prefer honesty above reproach and insist upon it. So I am going to give it to you.

Most your writings do have that feel several posters describe. I sense only good intentions in them though.

here goes my whack at it.

Your government will eventually lead to despotism

IMHO the only government that would have a chance of not falling is this.

Add one clause to the constitution...

...The UNANIMOUS consent of the governed

The more I think about it the books by L.Neil Smith makes sense in that way. He's

the only way for free beings to live is well armed for self defense and without a mommy or daddy standing over their shoulders.

The government the governs most governs least...

@u you mentioned I had a neo-sethian nature?

As a field test, post most of what you can see about me. Please respect some of my privacy though, if your that good.

At some point in the next five years I would love to collaborate on a book with you. I think it would be interesting to sit and outline various points where we disagree on our viewpoints.

The Neo- Sethian Way ????
For the future of Mankind ?????

Just some titles that came to mind. I got glimpse of part of what you think, a small flash. Good luck with the endeavor, if it works look me up.

@MR.Mask

I like your straight forwardness. Calls it as you see it right.

*shameless plug*
Your opinion on my research would also be very appreciated.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Your government will eventually lead to despotism

This is true, however the model for the most direct form of Democracy possible also accounts for methods to minimize both the likelihood and the duration of such an occurance. In the section of the Constitutions dealing with the creation of the office of Pope, there is a document entitled "Seasons of the Pope." In this document, there are 12 "seasons" according to the ratio of how many of the 7 chief executives are also psychics. [Duly note that, though non-psychics do not vote, they are gauranteed an equal place in the government.] In one such "season" 6 of the chief executives are psychic, and the 7th, who is not, is the Pope. The next "season" following this is the reverse, wherein only the Pope is psychic and the other 6 chief executives are not. The event that occurs to reverse this ratio between these two "seasons" is called the "Equinox of the Pope," and the Pope who reigns during the equinox is called the "Perfect Pope." The Perfect Pope is slain by the Chaos Pope, and the next "season" begins with only one psychic chief executive, the Pope. The "season" before this "equinox" event is called the "Pope of Kings," and the "season" following this "equinox" event is called "Le Morte Perfect Pope." The purpose of having a base-7 system for the chief executives is to minimize the "equinox event" between the "1:6 Pope of Kings" and the "6:1 Le Morte Perfect Pope." In short, even in the most open and direct form of Democracy I have encountered, one cannot completely factor out the possibility for it to become a dictatorship. However, "Atlantean Democracy" does, I believe, come close.

view the document "Seasons of the Pope" from the Atlantean Constitutions:

Originally posted by ripcontrol
The UNANIMOUS consent of the governed

"Unanimity" is the same, nice yet impossible dream shared among us in the POD. We imagine unanimity of ESP capabilities. We understand all living beings as equally infinite in their capacity for sentience. Once all living beings are made aware of this, their own limitless potential, we in the POD believe that a better world will result.

"Consent" is a word I would pick bones with though. "Consent" can be construed, in its utmost extent, to indicate silent acquience beneath an indifferent oppression. This is not the vision for direct Democracy we have in the POD. We believe the government should be comprised of a politically active public, and there should be zero division between the "governors" and the "governed." Just so, the laws passed for the psychic Pythagoreans among the Order of Death by the Senate of Atlantean Democracy hold no sway over the other psychics in the Order, or over the non-psychic money-slaves. They didn't vote on them, so our laws cannot apply to them.

BTW, I've already written a book specifically about the "neo-Sethian" idealogy and beliefs. You're welcome to read it online &/or download it from this link for free: www.scribd.com...

If you find yourself agreeing with the ideas I express in it, you may be a "neo-Sethian." If not, I might be wrong. Beyond that, it's not my place to comment about you at all. If you want to start up a personal convo, you can U2U me and I'll give you my msn messenger contact info. I use that service alot and will be very happy to exchange info with you.

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 12-2-2010 by benpadiah]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i find this interesting i'll be back to read more and leave an opinion!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elmco

Regarding Elmco's post about 37 planets

37 planets that rebelled against God, eh.
Do me a favor multiply 37 by 18.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As soon as I saw what was in the first post of this thread I knew we were dealing with old John Dee and Crowley and the Dawn stuff.

My theory on Lemuria and Atlantis is that they are the primordial civilization(s) [ the balancers of powerful energy in the cosmic scheme] where the fallen Adam came upon that assisted in his fall.

Indeed, they are the serpent in the famous allegory of the fall of Adam.

This serpent’s job was to stave off from the new Adam high powered energy from the cosmic sphere, i.e. the tradition of the powerful energetic civilization of Atlantis and Lemuria.

Now that don’t mean I am saying this guy or those civilizations were at all evil. They weren’t, in fact as the old myth says Lucifer was once God’s greatest Angel, indeed, those adepts in Atlantis and Lemuria were high initiates in the highest order in the universe, the order of the Sun, at one time.

The gentlemen here is very erudite and intelligent and IMO should be respected.

I must say I am sad to see many here insult him.

I would like to say to ben that I think your contribution is compelling.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, this was certainly a very interesting thread. Fair play to Mr. Mask. for pulling the plug i must say but on the other hand....

This Pythagoras Order of Death which is really just Jonathan Gee himself, is an amalgamation of old texts and loosley used forms of mathematics to explain or not explain rather such things like psychic abilities etc.

Has also elaborately constructed and forged documents on scrib d and wrote books just to get some information out there that he has great regard for obviously. otherwise he wouldn't be bothered.

so i can commend that, and it must hurt for him to think that he was helping people become more aware by making available this information he edited in nice bite sized forms and in quite a nice theory.

but it was the wrong way to go about it so he must learn that.

I dont think he thought this was going to go anywhere as mr mask suggests that he is trying to recruit for a cult, i dont see any evidence of that really, he said himself he was a charlatan afterall.

So I think he should continue to preach what he believes and his theories but just drop the whole POD and POPE thing and we will give u a nice big PEACEfull hug here
at ATS.

dont feel bad.

by the by, if that book was in stores under fiction and written better, i would buy it because the whole concept is very interesting (although i know its not a new one) stick to writing and go to a proper editor.

watch out the next dan brown could be jonathan gee, actually you probably just gave him the idea for his next book, im sure he lurkes in here.

I think youll find my signature apt.
whats your cult mr mask can i join?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Boostah]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the thing that always bothers me about mr.mask is he makes claims sometimes true other times wont prove nothin jus says for you to do all the work hes the one making the claim he should do all the work to make what he says true...i notice he still hasnt done any work to prove that guys is quoting crowley or lavey but insisted on him to do the work....that guy is not makin the claim YOU are mr.mask therefore YOU prove your claims...

and you still havent proven crowley is a child molester...you insisted on me to not believe any of his garbage and then used his garbage that you insisted on me not to believe in as proof he was...and all it was..was a not proven statement of his wife supposedly asking him to deflower a so many month old baby...now anyone else see a problem here?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by metalholic]

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Can anyone who has a pdf version of that 1st document will you be able to repost it on this page please as I haven't seen it before please guys cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join