It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Can anyone decipher this document?

Its called the Pythagorean Order of death. It may be a leaked illuminati document.

and this published in New York Times, what the?
query.nytimes.com...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hello,

Interesting find.

It seems that some explanations for the images are given in the document.

What aspect are you wanting people to look into further?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thanks George.

OK i was just skimping through it. So its describing a charter for the church of lemuria? I would actually like to know more if this Church of Lemuria is in any relation to the establishing of a one world religion?

It mentions many things like 911, Pope, Order of Priests what they are doing to the masses.

Most of it in not so understandable or abbreviated context.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Here is some Google-info I was able to find related to the Church of Lemuria:

So long as the cults can stay divided amongst themselves, they can divide the people against one another, maintaining the confusion of tongues, and thus continually conquer our capacity for collective consciousness. The solar cult dictates their hours to its slaves, and so half the world works while the other half is asleep. In this way, no mind escapes the watchful eye of the Pharoahnic solar God, subject of the various cults' aleldged "mono-theism."

These heroes, considered as alien to their pantheistic cult-followers in Lemuria as would the pantheons of these elder cults be considered by the modern "mono-theist" cults today, dwelt in Antarctica and, so long as that seventh continent remains buried by glaciers of ice, we cannot confirm they ever even existed, and, as I said before, the only mytholgoies describing them to survive the Mesopatamian flood are those of the pre-deluvial pantheist cults of Lemuria, ie. those of the Cromagnons, which describe the Antarctic Atlanteans as Olympians or Annunaki.

However, as I have said also, because the flood that destroyed Atlantis occured suddenly, so too does it now rapidly rise again from the depths of death. The mechanisms of oppression used to divide the mind of mankind against itself are failing, and the very chains they cast about to bind our bodies become the wires our souls escape through. Yet even as light begins to dawn across the "undiscovered country," those torch-bearers we depended on by dark of night remain, though only those willing to part with their positions at this point remain fit to follow, while all the rest who claim we maintain their needs should suffer their throats to be slit in their sleep, for such they would continually do to the true all-seeing eye of the one awakened mind of all mankind.

The cults, or rather, the churches in the east and the west (the triple Judeao-Christian-Muslim religion of modern Mesopatamia and Europe, the religions of Asia - Hindu and Buddhist, the religion of North and South America and the religion of Aboriginal Australia and African "Voodoo" ) will continue to struggle amongst one another for dominance until there are only four majour world religions. After this, the Lemurian calendar records will follow the aeon of the 12 Annunaki, ruled over by a sign not seen upon the face of earth since the beginning of the historical records of the Order of Death, when the Law was first passed down from Nibiru (2:30LT).

Pythagoras teaches of the Phi (1+1+2+3=7+5, etc.) and the Pi (1+2+3+4=10, etc.) spiral patterns. We understand the torus, or hyper-sphere, contains both these measurements. And we do, indeed, see, in the seasons of the Pope, how the Pythagorean theorem triangle (3,4,5) can be inscribed within a circle of 12 (3+4=7+5=12) that unifies the two spirals' numerical patterns. Since the end of the Kali Yuga and the resurgance of Atlantean idealism expressed by the Rosicrucian movement the Pythagorean Order of Death has recorded the entire proper history of humanity. By applying complex mathematics based on increasing aperiodicity over time diverging from these original "number-theories" of perfectly harmonious ratios, it would be possible to predict every single human activity ever imaginable under the stars. Such is the Enochian Communication System.

This concludes the first part of the Understanding of the Lemurian Calendar. Any more to follow shall be delineated as such by appropriate notation.

~SLEEP~

-benpadiah
www.benpadiah.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Based on some quick readings I am able to dig-up related to the Church of Lemuria, they base their information from mathematics inspired by Pythagoras (which is also a huge foundation for Scottish Rite Freemasonry).

The Church of Lemuria also has a complex aeon calendar system, based strictly on mathematics. Interestingly enough, I was able to find references regarding Annunaki and Nibiru.

Anybody have any other information to share?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You can actually buy the book here:

www.benpadiah.com...

Scroll down to the middle of the page.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Nice link...thanks Jadette.

Mod Edit - One line posts please review.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
MoFreemason and Jadette interesting information. Thanks for sharing. Those books look tempting to read.
Did i stumble upon sometthing significant? lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow. That is quite a work!

I've given it a quick scan, and I'm not sensing anything negative about it so far...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

That was exactly my perspective. Until I read a little further, I want to reserve any opinion about this.

Either way, somebody put quite a lot of work into compiling this information and I would really like to know more about this!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Aloha!

My name is Jonathan Barlow Gee, screen-name "benpadiah," and I wrote the material you were discussing here. I am the author of the "Metaphysicians' Desk Reference" (available on amazon), the creator of "Atlantean Democracy" and inventor of the "logic cube." I am the current "Pope" of the "Pythagorean" Order of Death (POD), which means that, from my angle on it, I have all the available information easily accessable to me about the entire Order of Death, that is, the "psychic conspiracy."

The "Pythagorean" branch of the Order is solely for idealists, utopian-dreamers and numerologists. Therefore, from our point of view, the entirety of the Order has gone down-hill very rapidly over the last 100 years. This is entirely due to the temporal proximity of certain celestial events to one another, occuring only for us now.

Yet such is the influence of a sect we in the POD call the "neo-Sethians," who desire to end the world, who were called "the elders of Zion" around 100 years ago, and who agreed to build up a millennarian panic to prommote their eschatology.

Now, while with much pity we Pythagoreans watch you non-psychic "sleepers" enthralled within the prison-society designed by the "neo-Sethians," we do not blame the "sheeple" - as some profane their brethren, but we place the blame on the "neo-Sethians;" and not on their cast from 200 or from 100 years ago, but those who advocate their agenda in the here and now. As of 2010: any "neo-Sethian" millennarian eschatologist is declared the enemy of the POD. Thus, from our "Pythagorean" point of view, the "neo-Sethians" of today include anyone who advocates the agenda of ending the world.

The reason for this is that we in the POD advocate the opposite of this: we advocate saving the world, preserving the traditions and existences of all earth's living and sentient beings. We simply accept as an inevtiable fact that, once the "globalist" agenda of the "NWO" is achieved, it will resurrect the global-scale government of Atlantis, and so we hope to teach as many as we can now the goal of restoring "Atlantean Democracy," insofar as we "Pythagoreans" understand it.

We "Pythagoreans" will not negotiate with the "neo-Sethians" for the fate of the future any longer. They want to destroy the world, and we want to save it, and there can be no compromise, aside from to round up the current heads of the "neo-Sethians" and subject them to their own torturous inquisition, which we "Pythagoreans" do not believe is necessary. Instead, we believe in advancing a subtle and gradual mode of transfering the wealth collected by churches to fund the global government of the future as a temporary measure to dis-empower the "neo-Sethian" threat, as well as to transfer us all into a more "Atlantean Democratic" form of global government system.

To learn more about all this, please check out the groups online about the POD:

www.scribd.com...

groups.myspace.com...

www.facebook.com...

sicksince.ning.com...

and please feel free to download the complete POD.pdf from rapidshare:

rapidshare.com...

PEACE!
- Jon

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
okay, so i'm confused.

but thanks for joining us, Jonathan
WELCOME to ATS

to start with, what 'church of Lemuria' is this?
i'm assuming it is a new one?

and am i correct in understanding that you are saying Lemuria WAS on the continent now called Antarctica?
or are you saying Lemuria is NOW on Antarctica?

thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So is the POD'S idea of who or what the NWO is the same as the conspiracy movements idea? or do they have there own interpritation?

If you do have your own interpritation, did it derive from a pythagoraen construct like those at the heart of your religeon?

Sounds like realy interesting stuff. Look forward to researching it. and welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This 'Religion' is trash: I stopped reading after:

111. Therefore, the agenda of the 1st Lemurian church prioritises the following goals;

A. the merger of the world-banks with the world religious institutions.

1. tax-exempt status would apply to both:

a. neither any officer of the church nor any banker would be taxed.
b. no church nor bank would file for financial accountability to any state.

Good luck getting this lead blimp off the ground- you'll need it.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
This 'Religion' is trash: I stopped reading after:

111. Therefore, the agenda of the 1st Lemurian church prioritises the following goals;

A. the merger of the world-banks with the world religious institutions.

1. tax-exempt status would apply to both:

a. neither any officer of the church nor any banker would be taxed.
b. no church nor bank would file for financial accountability to any state.

Good luck getting this lead blimp off the ground- you'll need it.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by star in a jar]

Never saw this. This is'nt a religeon. Its a neo-capatalist cult. No need to look any further. Looks like they,ve got plans for there own NWO.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you for your warm welcomes.
I'll address questions first, then concerns.

Originally posted by queenannie38
to start with, what 'church of Lemuria' is this?
i'm assuming it is a new one?

This Church of Lemuria would be a provisional and temporary means of acquiring the funds necessary to operate an "Atlantean Democratic" form of government on a global scale. Ultimately, the Church aspect would require revisions, until finally, it would cease to exist in its currently proposed form. This is contrary to Atlantean Democracy, which is less open to ammendments, and is more set in stone, so to speak. The Church of Lemuria is a means of transitioning from our current condition into a successful global scale government. As such it is empowered to acquire and hold funds, and acts as the "bank" of the POD.

Originally posted by queenannie38
Lemuria WAS on the continent now called Antarctica?
or are you saying Lemuria is NOW on Antarctica?

Neither. Lemuria was, according to the POD's copious historical records, a global-scale civilisation comprised of communities on coasts of all the current continents. Antarctica was the north-pole continent prior to this time, however when it froze (at the end of the last ice age), its inhabitants fled from it to populate the southern-hemisphere coasts. The "epoch" of Lemuria occured at the time the islands of Oceania were all still above sea-level forming a land-bridge connecting New Zealand and Australia to the Asian sub-continent.

Originally posted by Algebra
So is the POD'S idea of who or what the NWO is the same as the conspiracy movements idea? or do they have there own interpritation? If you do have your own interpritation, did it derive from a pythagoraen construct like those at the heart of your religeon?

Yes, we "Pythagorean" idealists do share all the same concerns for the coming NWO that the "conspiracy theorist" movement does. We do not want the system to continue to support the powers that be. Our ideas of "Atlantean Democracy" offer a wiser plan for the future than that of the "neo-Sethians" (call them "neo-cons" or "neo-libs" ), who conspire among the top-ranks of current politicians and clerics.

In brief, a "NWO" as defined by the term "global government" alone is not morally connotative either way. A "NWO" founded on "Atlantean Democracy" would work well. However one tempted into the "neo-Sethian" idealogy would self-destruct.

Originally posted by AlgebraThis is'nt a religeon. Its a neo-capatalist cult.

LOL. I'm sure alot of our members would be very amused to hear themselves called "neo-capitalists." We are a diverse group, but the founders of the original POD-cell I belong to did all defect from the folds of www.illuminati-order.com , which was exactly that: a "neo-capitalist cult." The founders of that cell of the IO operated as a pseudo "Libertarian" cult that idolised Ayn Rand. It bore nothing in common to Weishaupt's original besides both being a "correspondence course."

Regarding your concerns, in point of fact, the "Church of Lemuria" is really not a religion. It is the realisation that capitalism has already replaced the role of God among the powerful elite, and that, to address this, the most logical strategy is for them to fuse the existing churches and banking instiutions into a single body, which would then itself be answerable to a global governing head. Advocating this is not a reflection on the religiosity of money, nor on Church capitalism. Nor are we advocating a global dictatorship under a single religion. This assertion is simply meant to stimulate debate in the direction of consideration of this point.

I wouldn't worry too much about this "lead blimp" if I were any of you. It's simply meant to generate some interest in some different, new ideas. Nothing sinister. PEACE. - Jon

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So in essence, You want to replace the NWO with a new one and call it a different name. Yes you may intend to do things differently but it all boils down to one "society or Religeon" controling the world population. Which is exactly what those against the new world order are fighting.

I accept that capitalism has already replaced the role of God. Thats why we need to find a system thats void of both. A new way that bannishes both to history and allows us to co-exist in true freedom. Not a freedom thats dictated by a higher power.

But thats just my humble oppinion. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So in essence, You want to replace the NWO with a new one and call it a different name.

In effect, yes, but not in essence. The POD recognise that every time a new cult is created, it heralds in a new order. Thus, the POD recognises 5 such "Orders," and the "newest" one is always added at the top rank, while the oldest shuffles off the bottom, such that there are always 5. The POD are competing against the "neo-Sethians" to become the next "NWO," and we recognise this as part of a perenniel tradition we know as the "Bund." The only real difference between the POD and the "neo-Sethians" is, as I have said, our idealogy. However, it is true, we do advocate the NWO as inevitable, simply not in the form of a global dictatorship as it is imagined by the neo-Sethians. We seek to restore Atlantean Democracy, that is, a global form of government based on #-theory.

Yes you may intend to do things differently but it all boils down to one "society or Religeon" controling the world population. Which is exactly what those against the new world order are fighting.

Yes, and what we in the POD would "fight" as well, were we not pacifists. As such, we have sought to find a non-violent way around the stimied process of negotiations, and an alternative solution to the problem of the vying factions involved. Thus, instead of having a single "society" or a single "religion," we advocate merging religion and banks into one system, which may then be made subservient to a government that is open to all people. This hinges on several key concepts such as disclosure of the ECS (Enochian Communications System), which we in the POD use to regain our natural global-scale of telepathy. The ECS is a means of achieving "super-human" or "Atlantean" levels of personal influence and power, however it can be used for good or evil, and so we believe it is only by disclosing its "secret" to all that those who have kept it "secret" since Atlantis may be exposed and held accountable for their "thought-crime" of psychic vampirism.

capitalism has already replaced the role of God. Thats why we need to find a system thats void of both.

We in the POD agree, however we do not believe such an action voids the role of the true Creator, either. Because the role of God has been corrupted by the Church, we advocate fusing the Church and the banks of the world into a single system, which may then be controlled by the majority through votes. This puts the Church and the banks in check simultaneously, and keeps them that way indeffinitely. Ultimately, however, this is only the first and most controversial step proposed by the POD, and the rest of our system of Atlantean Democracy is much less easy to doubt in terms of morality or efficacy.

To better understand the material, I cannot stress enough that you should read it, entirely, digest and consider it all for yourself, and come to your own conclusions that way. I cannot do the entire plan full justice in personal debate, since the most important points rarely come up in questions. Please enjoy reading, and as always, PEACE! - Jon

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When you say you'd merge "The church" and the banks you leave me with the impression that you havent included faiths like Islam for example in to the equation.

How do they fit in to this whole ideal. I dont think they would be open to bieng merged with the banks and the church or any other body. This means that theres no possible way there could be a unified world order.
Unless all Islamist either agreed to give up their faith or join the church.

Then were back to islam vs christianity again which as you can see at the moment does'nt fair well for the rest of world.

Thats the fundamental problem with any notion of global unity. Religeons in their variouse ideologys serve to seperate people.

Theres no way this could possibly work without a rerun of the crusades and christianity ultimately ending in victory.

Or is this what you seek?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Algebra]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Algebra]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

When you say you'd merge "The church" and the banks you leave me with the impression that you havent included faiths like Islam for example in to the equation.

Which is exactly why you would need to read the entire POD document rather than only listening to me gossip about it if you want to understand the real meaning of any of this.

However, as to your point about the "faith of Islam," no, the POD does not encourage violence, such as either Crusade or Jihad. We do not have any part at all to play in the economically-staged "war between religions" which is going on now in the Middle East. We do not respect anyone who believes in this war either, because they are, by majority, the same people who believe the world will end soon in an unavoidable apocalypse they desire to cause themselves.

Therefore, I should be clear on this fact, yet again: the "Church" that will be merged with the banks is not any existing religion that is being followed already right now. It is the "Lemurian" Church, which contains the key to unlocking the secret of the ECS. Now, the ECS contains the secret of telepathy, as I've said, as well as how to harness ZPE and create a limitless energy-commodity, as well as accessing a natural techology for the storage of information, similar to how we depend on computers today.

The "Church" of Lemuria is a "bank" for the collection and distribution of this new form of "free energy," which will replace money, technology, as well as terrestrial vehicles.

Insofar as now, this energy remains considered by the masses "esoteric" in nature, it is known to the POD as well as to some of the top ranking neo-Sethians alone. However, simply because these select inner-circle of neo-Sethians have been lording their knowledge over the heads of these masses does not mean its inevitable "disclosure" will necessarily come through them.

It has long been considered accepted fact among many that the end of religion will not mean the end of the world. We in the POD understand that this extends to the degree that the end of religion is the beginning of a "new age" for human mental evolution, freed from the shackles of existing institutions, when our minds will again regain ideals that can only be called "Atlantean."

PEACE.
- Jon

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join