It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New type of cloud found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Although the last new cloud formation was classified in 1953, this new variety looks like something from a science fictional planet!

What's going on with our home?
Are these clouds a result of Chem-trails? Are they going to use the 'Global Warming' excuse again?
Something very odd is happening. Is our home being deliberately transformed for some future purpose? Check the photos of these clouds here on bbc news web site

Meteorologists believe they have discovered a new classification of cloud after the unique formation has been spotted in skies around the world. Experts at the Royal Meteorological Society are now attempting to have the new cloud type, which has been named "Asperatus" after the Latin word for rough, officially added to the international nomenclature scheme used by forecasters to identify clouds.

The Royal Meteorological Society is now gathering detailed weather data for the days and locations where the asperatus clouds have been seen in an attempt to understand exactly what is causing them.

"There would probably need to be quite a lot of heat around to produce the energy needed to generate such dramatic cloud formations. They are quite dark structures so there must be a lot of water vapour condensing in the cloud."
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Those clouds look purely demonic. Haven't seen anything like that ever and you may well be right about the chemtrails, and I might add what about the HAARP technology.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have seen clouds like that before! Darn it! I was hoping to see a new kind of cloud.

As a cloud breaker I waste alot of my time in life breaking clouds while others waste life time on TV.... Nice sunset pic though.

OH YEAH! I should say where! I have seen cloulds like the ones presented in the link in the Ozark mountain area right along the AR and MO border.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
These clouds look really heavy, dirty and metallic.
Hmmm....
I have seen them also in Colorado..outside of Denver...with tornadoes aplenty. Also spotted in the Appalachians of North Carolina.

Not an easy break-up. I am a cloud breaker also.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I haven't seen clouds like that personally but it kind of reminds me of the clouds in the gravity wave video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral

Not an easy break-up. I am a cloud breaker also.

Peace...

NO DOUBT!! neat!

Now I wonder how many other cloud breakers are gonna be attracted to this story..

YO If your a could breaker reading this don't be afraid to mention it!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

This is the first time here on ATS that I have mentioned this.
Appears to be the appropriate time..eh???

Hopefully, as you suggested as well, others will indeed follow suit.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Awesome post

Theres also this other one taken earlier last year:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f394dad8c509.jpg[/atsimg]

Other great freaky cloud pics from the Valuca website:
valuca.piczo.com...
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Um... I don't think we were talking about cloudbusting and orgon energy.

I know I wasn't

I was talking about cloud breaking. With the mind. You stare at a cloud and bust it apart. Some clouds are harder than others as my man Gyrochiral knows.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ahhh..thanks for this. I had forgotten how much I admire Kate Bush.
Is this not the song depicting the dark side of her relationship with her brother??

Back on topic: Cloud Busting by KB is acceptable as cloudbreaking !!!!!
Sidereally of course..

Peace..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thats one of my favourite songs of all time

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I know some use their mind to bust clouds..

But the reason i posted the vid is in relation to the topic.. not just the clouds, but also the use of a machine to make or break them..

and also the conspiracy angle of the lyrics where the government agents come to take him away..

that's why i also posted the lyrics.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Noted..appreciated and flagged.

You have my curiosity piqued anew in regards to these formations.
This calls for further research and discourse.

Thank you!!

Peace...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Indeed weather by orgon or not its all the same.... but cant you like power car or small machine with orgon... at least by claim?

I have never seen a real orgon cloud busting gun. Not in person at least...

I have wondered about makeing one and then using it to make a smiley face in the sky.

NOW THAT would be a new kind of cloud!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Those clouds are absolutely beautiful in a scary sort of way. I have seen similar over the ocean.

I enjoy a good storm and seem to get energy from weather or water when it is in it's most turmultous state.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I have seen clouds like that before! Darn it! I was hoping to see a new kind of cloud.

Aye, it's not a new type of cloud that's never been seen before - just one which has been looked at in more detail by a bunch of cloud geeks* who have concluded it doesn't really fit into existing categories and thus deserves one of its own.

Bit like studying a field mouse found on an island - which has long been known to exist - and concluding that in fact it's not the same as the common field mouse found on the mainland and thus deserves to be recognised as a separate sub-species.

* I'm member 7984 of the CAS

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

And talking about appreciating clouds...you might like the set of images found on these pages..
Stunning photographs.. incredible clouds..
Mammatus clouds
Lenticular clouds
Nacreous clouds

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow, I began seeing those around here where I live in the Blue Ridge mountains. I was fascinated the first time I saw them as I had not really seen any like that before.

Strange looking clouds and strange weather, what a perfect combination. I am a cloud watcher and unfortunatly haven't been watching the skies like I used to until a couple of months ago we were discussing something here, which made me take more time outside to do just that, sit and watch the sky.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Pretty much everybody that said they've seen these cloulds before relate them to the mountains. Same here, we get them in the winter here in south/central New Mexico (I'm at 7000ft). When we get those, it's definitely going to snow! I.E.- we call them 'snow clouds'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join