It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty amazing "jellyfish" crop circle 5/29/09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Very crazy... I hope that a solar storm doesn't happen, though.
That would be quite unfortunate for us and all of our electrical equipment!

And if it does, I'll have my pc and all my beloved electronics inside a ball of rubber sheeting.

Rubber sheet standing by.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
That is a very impressive design,however if you look closely at the tentacles you can see the exact place that they used a smaller plank to taper the tentacles out.

Good observation skills.

You're right, it's the tapering that caught them out, no smooth transition, just a different width where they switched planks.

Circles they are good at, tapering not so much.

Very well spotted.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
There are so many teams of Brits running around making these things I'm surprised they don't bump into each other at night.

Awesome quality of work though

Pity the farmers can't put some birdshot up their backside though, I guess Tony Martin put paid to that course of action

The farmers are cashing in on it why would they want to scare them off the owner will make more money on tours that he would have made from his entire crop.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
wow.... it's beautiful!!!

btw.... i remember seeing a tread about solar changes and the waves it created.... this looks exactly like it... i would say the head looks like sun's explosion then there are 7 planets..... and the 4 circles could be aliens trying to save us!
this sounds crazy but just how crazy are all of the signs that try to reveal the truth about us and our planet?
peace!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Crop Circle art. I love it. I don't pretend to know the meaning, or, maybe there's no meaning at all other than either an alien, or a human being got screwed up on some drug and became inspired.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOtheories

The reason why they get more elaborate every year is simple.At first people would go make a circle in a field and watch everyone lose it as all the wild theories came up.Then human nature took over somebody would make a bigger circle and competition in sued.Now that is when they were no longer happy making people think they were UFO or aliens so then they started making riddles and pictures to make sure people knew this was not in fact natural.Then as more and more got into it then it became who can make the coolest designs and judging from this one this year will be good because someone came out the box at the beginning of circle season with this.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Astral Travelers claim the soul looks like a jellyfish.

Check out the cover of Matrix V at www.trufax.org...

The Jellyfish here is a "higher self" and it's tentacles are the streams of simultaneous incarnations. When I see the Jellyfish crop circle I also see the 7 chakras represented by the 7 circles underneath.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hi...

i found this image also on ATS...kindly have a look at at...why the hack there are jelly fishes in the air whilst jesus is crucified...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

what does jelly fish represent in crop circle and painting

10q

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is some aerial footage on the BBC website:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Not sure why they describe a reaction of "fury" when there's no audio or text to accompany the video.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

i recon the milatry have the equipment to do that type of stuff, however on saying that I do not beleive they make them all, it is an amazing piece of art neverless, and I read the solar flare was 7th july and not the 9th which someelse on here stated, got to look at all of them since beginning of year though to get a bigger picture they tell a story me thinks anyway but then thats just my thoughts on it all

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
hi...

i found this image also on ATS...kindly have a look at at...why the hack there are jelly fishes in the air whilst jesus is crucified...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

what does jelly fish represent in crop circle and painting

10q

That isnt jelly fish its the representation of the sun and moon its supposed to show the heavens are watching.Quite common in medieval art.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well this is now on the featured news section at U.S. yahoo as well.
Doesn't surprise me that every comment on that article on yahoo doesn't think ETs did it. We'll find out on July 7th though.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, the owner's of the land on which this "Jellyfish" appeared are certainly not charging people to come and see it, they are actually pleading for people to stay away.

A 250m-long crop circle of a jellyfish has appeared on farmland.

The owners of the land in Oxfordshire have urged visitors to stay away from the circle, which is also 60m (197ft) wide, to avoid further crop damage.

Sally Ann Spence and husband Bill, who own Berry Croft Farm near Ashbury, said hundreds of visitors have been trampling over their field.

They said it was "beautiful" but the flattened crops were now "useless" and the damage would cost about £600.

"We have not given permission for people to walk on our land," Mrs Spence said.

"The pattern has already cost a great deal of damage - possibly about £600.

"People can get a better view from the air." She said she was not concerned about tracking down the culprits and the incident has not been reported to the police.

It is not the first time crop circles have appeared on their land, they said, but the jellyfish is one of the most spectacular.

Correction: Mrs Spence inadvertently provided a figure of £600,000, rather than £600, for the damage caused, which was used in an earlier version of this story.

BBC News

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I just saw this youtube video of a jellyfish like cloud formation, allegedly by some ring shapped UFO. The rings or formations under the jellyfish crop circle are interesting if related to the youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

The video is from last year and most likely has already been discussed here before, but unknown to me if at all compared with this crop circle.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join