It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wars of June

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Starting tomorrow, Israel have it's week long ``exercise``... biggest ever. The WHOLE country is on alert. Even the civilian population.

The timing is VERY suspicious. The exercise is PROJECTED to end at the precise date the Lebanese election occurs. It seems to me it's intimidation towards Lebanon... elect Hariri party or else...

The Lebanese army deployed 25.000 troops at the Israel-Lebanon border.

There's the Iranian presidential election on June 12. If the president stay the same, the rhetoric will stay the same... even if the mullahs still control the entire thing. The medias war propaganda will be much easier if the president stay the same.

There's really BIG STUFF coming down in the next 2 weeks.

We'll be VERY LUCKY if no war breaks out in June.

Important dates:

May 31-June 7 (possibly until June 16): Israeli biggest war exercise EVER.
June 7: Election in Lebanon, Hizbullah will probably win.
June 12: Election in Iran, Ahmadinejad will probably win.
June 16: North Korean launch of long range missile. (probably above Japan)

So 4 big wars possibles. Big wars are almost always in summer...

Israel
Iran
Lebanon
North Korea

Update: I'll come back to confirm if those things happen. Back on June 7.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What makes you think that the Israel exercise will lead to war?
What makes you think that the elections are cause for a war?

Maybe I'm just ill-informed on the whole middle east issue but I don't see a trigger in the events you posted.
That doesn't mean, however, that I think there won't be a war any time soon. But different parameters will determine that.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Although I agree that any flexing of the military in those areas of the world will raise tensions. I am not convinced any sort of conflict will arise, other than the obvious rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel, and their retaliation.

Little Kim isn't stupid enough to try even more missile tests, not right now anyway. The US seems to have buckled up and doesn't seem afraid to use force if necessary, so If they attempt to launch a long range missile it won't go over well.

As far as the Iranian elections go, they should be fine. Alhajimedad or whatever doesn't have that much support according the the latest polls and news reports, his opposition seems to be gaining steam since they support diplomatic solutions for Israel and the US.

Then again, anything could set off this powder keg we have at the moment. There is going to be something significant happening, but don't expect the US to get involved.

~Keeper

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For Iran, the nuclear issue, diplomacy or war, is based on the election. The US and Israel won't accept a nuclear Iran. With the same president, there goes the last chance possible for ``change`` in nuclear policy. Therefore, war.

For Lebanon... would Israel REALLY accept Lebanon controlled by Hizbullah? Seriously? They would consider Lebanon as a terrorist state pure and simple.

North Korea. Launching a long range missile could possibly start some sparks... if they launch it at the wrong place. If they launch it over Japan or if the US-Japan destroy it, the situation could get out of control fast.

Israel. They won't accept a nuclear Iran, won't accept a Lebanon controlled by Hizbullah and have a hawkish leader.

Just saying the probabilities for war are higher than anything else we've seen since the Iraq War.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well the exercises are a must in Israel and were scheduled along time ago. Since NK just tested a nuke for Iran as stated by Iran, Now Israel has no choice but to attack Iran and set them back on their heals because Obama will not do what is right and they know it.

China is behind it all, Mark my words. Its all an excuse to overstretch the U.S. so China can have the mid-east.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Little Kim isn't stupid enough to try even more missile tests, not right now anyway.

They are preparing a long missile launch. The speculation is that they will launch on June 16.

As far as the Iranian elections go, they should be fine. Alhajimedad or whatever doesn't have that much support according the the latest polls and news reports, his opposition seems to be gaining steam since they support diplomatic solutions for Israel and the US.

I've red that he had good chances... hopefully he won't be elected again.

Since NK just tested a nuke for Iran as stated by Iran

Source for that?

China is behind it all, Mark my words. Its all an excuse to overstretch the U.S. so China can have the mid-east.

Yeah hopefully, nothing will pop up in Taiwan, Georgia or Ukraine.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

How is NK testing nukes for Iran? And where was this said?

Secondly Iran has the right to defend itself, just like any other industrialized nation. The US and Israel, have no right to tell another country that they cannot further their technological advancement.

Let's remember who first came up with Nuclear weapons and who spread them around like wildfire after WW2.

Israel will most likely be the good little US lapdog it is and just stay put, waiting for American orders. Besides they don't have the resources to do it alone, they would leave their territory open for attack by other nations who want them removed.

NK is the biggest threat at this point, not because of Iran, but because little Kim is a lunatic who seems to want to go out with a bang.

As far as Lebanon, Israel has no say in their politics and shouldn't be allowed to bully other nations into a certain government when they don't like it. It's the people's right to vote whoever they want, regardless if they are a "terrorist" organization or not.

~Keeper

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm just saying the possiblities. If you want to lose sleep over it, it's your business. I won't.

A lot of hype about Swine Flu

I admit at first I was scared about Level 6. Only the first 2 days. After that I said it was hype.

Posting Info from Steve Quayle

With saying that people should take it with a grain of salt.

Claims the Pakistans nuclear arsenal should be sabotaged

Yes. It's not for nothing the US have commandos guarding the Pakitani nukes. Because even the US is worried it could fall into the wrong hands.

Talk of possible war between China and Australia,

Was just saying that the Australian government is treasonous in sharing it's war plans with China.

Claims that the Bilderberg plan is well on track:

Well, are they not? They are behind on many things, but ahead on many others.

Massively exaggerating and wargaming the NKorea problem here:

So what's wrong with wargaming? And exaggerating... i'm saying NK can't do a thing aside from killing SK civilians, hardly exaggerating.

Claims that Acorn members are like the Nazi SS here:

Yeah nazi SS is a strong word... but they are puppets of the government. When I see boyscouts being trained as ``anti-terrorists units``, sorry, but what ACORN will do later if BOYSCOUTS are trained in the military?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well the exercises are a must in Israel and were scheduled along time ago. Since NK just tested a nuke for Iran as stated by Iran, Now Israel has no choice but to attack Iran and set them back on their heals because Obama will not do what is right and they know it.

I'd rather be allies with China then israel any day.

I pray israel will do something as stupid as attacking China's allies in the Middle East.

That way, China can go in and wipe out israel so the whole world can have peace, not just israel.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You shouldn't be starting inflammatory topics for no good reason.

Sorry about that. I'll try to stop.

But my post about China invading Australia... that was a joke in the post... I mean come on. It's like saying Russia will invade France... complete BS.
Meaning that the Australia government seems so sold to China they may lay down and invite the chinese army in.

I'll take my pills and stop making inflammatory topics...
Anyway, we'll see in a week what happens.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Iran may have the right to purse whatever techonolgical advances they choose, but the international community has the right to take them to task for violating the Non Nuclear treaty sign.

Particularly if you think this violation is being done so to wipe your nation off the face of the earth.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Pabama]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pabama

It's funny that they enforce that law now that the "international" community has acquired hundreds of weapons to defend themselves. It's a matter of giving Iran the capability to make it's own decisions, without being threatened with force.

Iran hasn't attacked a country or shown aggression in god knows long. Just because you "think" somebody is going to do something does not give you the right to bully them into alternatives that benefit the opposing countries interest.

I don't see the US, China, or Russia compromising any of it's decision based on the cries of others. Do you?

Diplomacy is a two way street, and the "international" community takes and never gives back. When they do, they attach ridiculous conditions and usually get the better deal.

It's a ridiculous way of doing things.

~Keeper

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is there a soure article to read up on this?

I agree about all these crazy wars. I still have a feeling Iran will be the one to bomb first. If not another Arab confedereny. Israel wont loose the war for a few more years.

Wars usually help bring us out of a recession. This time it may be our financial demise. Where is the money coming from? Hot off the printing presses I guess.

That seems more scary than the wars.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

China and russia will go after and destroy Israel but not until World War 3.

I am on Israels side though, they have beaten all the odds.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Update: North Korea may launch intercontinental missile: report

On schedule, the north korean missile is at the launch pad, being installed for launch.

Update probably on June 7-8 with the results of the Lebanon election.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Good points. Wouldn't be very good for us a country but then I guess war is money for the big boys and the USA has plenty of willing bodies to spare. Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
One step cleared... Hezbollah lost the election... so hopefully they won't start a war... Next step... Friday, the Iranian election...

Iran shuts down reformist daily illegally: lawyer

So... they are really worried that Ahmadinejad may lose...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
1st of July, none of your predictions came true. As I predicted, this thread has turned out to be baseless fearmongering.

new topics

top topics

join