It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA Destroy The Face On Mars??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Hi Telos! I've been trying to get my paws on The Dark Mission but have been unsuccessful so far. I wonder if it's available on eBay?

Cheers!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, would you possibly be able to do a sort of overlay of two faces. Your latest close-up image from Viking, perhaps lay it top of the hires face, the destroyed face, lol. Lets see what the differences are.

I have a feeling that ArMaP is gonna show up just in the nick of time to give us cross-eye with some 3d effects.

Cheers,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I agree, I quoted a post from RussianScientists alluding to this and it seems very likely. I also believe the annanuki were the tall white blondes living on Mars, and Lemuria, and this to me links them to Mt. Shasta, the telosians, and very much the Okanagan Valley in Southern BC.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Dark Mission is available at Amazon, thats where I got my copy. Well worth it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cookiesneedlovetoo

The alien skull on top? Is it like the moth totem here:
herotwins.hypermart.net...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Nightchild

I agree, I quoted a post from RussianScientists alluding to this and it seems very likely. I also believe the annanuki were the tall white blondes living on Mars, and Lemuria, and this to me links them to Mt. Shasta, the telosians, and very much the Okanagan Valley in Southern BC.

Indeed, I have been "forced" to lean much towards this same conclusion aswell, regarding their type of race/species.

Regarding the face and IF it was deliberately destroyed, I really hope those being responsible for the destruction, atleast didn't damage the remains in the grave. If this is indeed the claimed site of burial and monument, it WAS made in honour, and it would be extremely disturbing and a great shame if those destroying it didn't care squat about that fact.

IF, that is.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice thread. My only problem is that I see faces in everything. Check this one out...

Original
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18252936e0af.jpg[/atsimg]

Face
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0e98e980188.jpg[/atsimg]

Boom! Sorry but it really jumps out on me.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by and14263]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
NASA did not destroy or crop the Face in any way whatsoever. No one did. And here is the proof.
1) Go to Popular Landform in Cydonia and download the image with the highest resolution possible.
2) Run your favourite image-editor program and just mirror the face.

When I've done that, I literally fell out from my chair. Totally mind bending! And you know, Sumerians were right about the Annunaki stuff. I found dozens of faces anywhere from human/humanoid and cat/lion type to typical grey/lizard type.
Picture 1
Picture 2

[edit on 30/5/2009 by strNick]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, the depth of the mystery yet the clues. This great annanuki astronaut who was honored with this sculpture/tomb, which was depicted in the Sumerian tablets or writings, was of the tall white race, humanoid (they're not reptilian, I've said this many times). I knew immediately they were the Telosians/lemurians. For Boriska mentions that, and his friend who lived in lemuria. And he's not the only one with memories of Mars. Also, the underground caverns, caves and city of Telos, and Mt. Shasta. Well, the Hopi's also had legends of the annanuki, with the spelling and their Terra Papers relayed to them speak of Enki and a name akin to Enlil that beat out Sitchen. They have Orion linked to these people, and a connections to greys as well. Which is what many experience, greys and nordics working together.

On top of this, the Okanagan natives have legends of coming from the land in the Pacific from a race of tall whites. Described in their Myth of the Wayward Sun, of a time of great turmoil, geological disaster and the land in the pacific breaking up, the sun and starys went off kilter, which would be crustal displacement. Lemuria was said to stretch between California and Austalia, and Australia is the still standing chunk left, suprisingly that their aborigionals have legends of.

There is quite a link between Mars and Earth. www.abovetopsecret.com...
jkrog08 wonderful thread, the underground empire, which I believe is linked to all of this, the reason the annanuki were both related to Hopi in western US and Sumeria, for even the language and words were the same, was for the proximity of lemuria/Telosian bases underground.

Edit to add: One can only presume that NASA is in full possession of all of this knowledge, as are the Bildenbergs and the governments of the world.
It is said that all the presidents, since the founding of the US have had their visit in Telos. With such information, and a hidden bloodline and agenda, would they go to such lengths as to damage the Sphinx Like Face on Mars, to hide the truth from the slaves, well, in their minds?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The 'Face' on Mars indeed looks somewhat like a face.

In my opinion there is nothing changed about the face c.q mountan itself if you compare the 2 pictures.

1. Difference is in the QUALITY of the 2 pictures

2. The old picture looks to be taken when the Sun was very low on the horizon. The new picturen looks to be taken when the Sun was high up.

3. So can it be that pic 1 is taken in a Mars morning and the pic 2 at a Mars noon?

Sometimes simple answers are overlooked

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thats a better comparision picture, granted. But are you really trying to tell us that theres anything sinister about what may have been a landslip (I say may because the resolution still isnt good enough to tell how it was back then)?

If they wanted to cover it up, why release pictures in the first place? And why knock down one side to 'hide the truth' as that could only give fuel to the conspiracy theorists?...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Face

Is it just me, or does that look like it's kissing a gray?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

Originally posted by and14263
Face

Is it just me, or does that look like it's kissing a gray?

i see that too

great thread mike,really enjoyed quite a few of your's actually
and as for the face i have to say i know nothing about rocks/erosion but it really does jump out at you and the outside shape eems almost perfect.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
The 'Face' on Mars indeed looks somewhat like a face.

In my opinion there is nothing changed about the face c.q mountan itself if you compare the 2 pictures.

1. Difference is in the QUALITY of the 2 pictures

2. The old picture looks to be taken when the Sun was very low on the horizon. The new picturen looks to be taken when the Sun was high up.

3. So can it be that pic 1 is taken in a Mars morning and the pic 2 at a Mars noon?

Sometimes simple answers are overlooked

I have an interesting Video that answers that question.
Important Note: This video is from before NASA released the picture where there is nothing but rubble to see.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

this is one of the most ridiculous conspiracies i have yet to hear here on ATS. to destroy and collapse a MOUNTAIN.....the distance between earth and mars....they would need a asteroid or small nuke, the huge scope of that operation is just dumb. not to mention they would rather cover it up and investigate the site later upon a human landing....also not to mention the site that is "destroyed" was initially covered by a shadow so you cannot even compare the original. also...it appears that the land has SLID,,,NOT EVEN CLOSE to being a meteor,,,nuke or anything destructive...

waste of time even posting such common sense.

----how this mountain became a face, the reason why the anunnaki made it a face and its prestory and what happened after it are detailed in zachariah sitchins work....prophecies from an extraterrestrial god...the lost book of enki...

this IS how it got here, choose not to believe him, all the evidence suggests zachariah is correct in his work....physical evidence....

yawn..waste of time.....

[edit on 30-5-2009 by KnowerOfSecrets]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Look at the wizard at the very bottom, look at what looks like hands and you will see him, he is wearing a crown, he also has frog in his beard, lots of faces in those mirrored images!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
what if it collapsed because of aliens digging and exploring at the site? or maybe a black ops mars program?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The picture I included of the crowned face is 100% undeniable evidence of past humanoid sentient life on Mars. It doesn't take straining or studying to see the incredibly beautiful portrait. Anymore than a tree, a house, a road. Eyes are the only requirement!

And other proof. All those rectangular signs for cities and artificial buildings. You ignore them. Any aircraft that sees that in a remote area on earth immediately reports a base. Savvy?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mystiq]

Amazing what nature can do.
maps.google.com...,-110.113585&spn=0.004895,0.009978&t=h &om=1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member//00036340151d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The reason the face looks a bit defaced is because of the same thing that is killing this planet.
It's due to Global Warming on Mars.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Never really noticed but in one of those pics the face actually looks a little bird like.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join