It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA Destroy The Face On Mars??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey Mike

That is an interesting find! I would like to raise another question regarding the location of the "The Mars Face" on earth.

There is an american navy base realtively close to that location called autec...i actually think its closer to puerto rico but anyhow, i wonder if they have ever picked up on it or have investigated it...you wouldnt happen to know the depth of the ocean there would you?

gnarkill1529

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Look at it in context. wikimapia.org... The profile was formed by the erosion of rainwater on layers of clay-rich soil, not receding ice. It's not a sculpture, it’s an inverse relief, formed by valleys rather than by raised ground www.absoluteastronomy.com... www.been-seen.com...

Take a look at it from ground level. It was formed by the same natural process that formed the rest of the badlands. Wind and water.

Blimey PG, I've been meaning to look into the Indian head since last year and never got around to it. That second link proves beyond any reasonable doubt that it's a natural formation. The landscape looks waaaaay hostile...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk the face on MARS by any means..i am facinated by it actually ...but i just want to show you that the mind plays trick's and sometime the angle of the picture and position of the sun in the sky can make you see thing that arent really there..

below is a mountain and as you can see there is a "face"...now say to your self is this and ancient civilization that left this behind....i dont think so

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Did NASA Destroy The Face On Mars? Destroy, Distort NASA is capable of both and more to the point would do these actions. Anything to cover their backs and the Truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No N.A.S.A did not destroy the Face on Mars I believe. N.A.S.A has done nothing to the Face on Mars. It looks exactly the way it was created to look. If anything N.A.S.A is hiding what it is in plain sight.

I've discovered what it truly is, which everyone missed. And here is the proof. I made a Youtube video of what I discovered if you are interested here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

It will blow you away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

wow that is amazing

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think the face was light and shadow all along

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikesingh

I am with you and agree that the face has been attacked with the intention of destroying the artefact and any secrets that may remain within it.
This was a deliberate act of godless men who style themselves as god and seek to hide the truth and so keep humanity captive to there whim's and will.
There attempt merely collapsed the structure of the face and perhaps the cavity within it but they have also used similar techniques more recently as you know on the moon
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

I have only stumbled on your thread now browsing but have noted a similar belief myself and the same probe being the culprit, I remember the Observer was supposed to take close up view's of the face due to public pressure and demand, hmm maybe that interest is the exact reason someone wanted it destroyed. the destruction does look like it may have been caused by an air burst in the lower atmosphere, if the structure is hollow however an impact may also have caused this.

One of the most interesting point's is the obvious anthropomorphic nature of the structure that say's to me not alien's or even martians but human builders at a remote period in time and it is as we know definitely not alone, indeed mars in many places look's like it was the subject of an extensive attempt to obliterate it's surface such as the image of a city like network or roadways and though the resolution is too low to be certain possible large ruins in these shot's on this site, note the similar size of the cratering over the best example of this ancient carpet bombed site
www.marsruins.com...

To my eye's it looks like the grid map of a city devastated a very long time ago, the ruin of the face though I am certain is actually very recent and probably was the Mars Observer or a replacement that was put up in it's place, they are like that they original team may very well never know it was not there space craft that they lost contact with as it switched to the command channel for final weapon deployment.

Was it an ancient war that devastated Mars, a natural catastrophe such as Scholtz star passing into the outer solar system and perturbing the oort cloud raining comets into the solar system, was it more ancient and the result of another planet exploding as one former and now sadly deceased NASA planetary scientist believed pr could it have been a combination of factor's and how close did they come to extinction for there children to return to earth that they may have left over 2 billion years ago to avoid the planetary freeze (snowball earth theory) or indeed was the earth seeded from mars.

Whatever the truth is the information is there but not in our reach and those that have it are intent on suppressing it, maybe it is so ground shaking that they would lose all there power and prestige if the human race en mass was to learn the actual truth and of course that is something they will never allow, what exactly is that truth?.
edit on 24-3-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mikesingh

NASA could be still covering it up. There are many questions on Mars.
There are a few images that i remember seeing about mars.

But not including the tube of mars.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join