It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Then define the line, in detail. State what one has to believe to be considered "patriotic." Of course, other "patriots" may disagree with you and you will have to reconcile your story with them.
Perhaps the OP should define the line for us as it was his mindless post that initiated this discussion. Maybe he'd like to talk about what a war hero he was to prove his worthiness as a patriot. Maybe going in harm's way is the way to show one's mettle and bombastic drivel posted on ATS is not a measure of anything.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Then define the line, in detail. State what one has to believe to be considered "patriotic." Of course, other "patriots" may disagree with you and you will have to reconcile your story with them.

We all have our own opinions and people will always disagree, nothing wrong in that, its just human nature.

Perhaps the OP should define the line for us as it was his mindless post that initiated this discussion.

Perhaps, you should take up your rant with the OP. I didn’t write the thread now, did I.
If his post is so mindless then why are you in here? Why would you even care?

Maybe he'd like to talk about what a war hero he was to prove his worthiness as a patriot.

Then you should take up your argument with him don’t you think.

Maybe going in harm's way is the way to show one's mettle and bombastic drivel posted on ATS is not a measure of anything.

I see where this is going, and I see you are picking up some mud for the sling fest, its not gonna happen with me, you have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yes, everyone does have their opinions and neither you nor anyone else can draw the line. That's why the entire premise of this thread is without basis. Everyone has their opinions of 911. It's just human nature, as you said.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
The bush supporters cannot believe their guy(hero)would ever be
involved in anything criminal!

So they refuse to even look and resort to name calling. Classic.
These guys are war criminals who authorized invasion and torture.
Isn't that exactly why we claim we went after saddam?
Since there were no WMD's and we have to justify this all somehow.
Who supports a (real) independant investigation?
Certainly not these guys OR their (still duped) supporters!

You make an excellent point. However, I highly doubt Bush was in the loop.
I think he was and is a gullible puppet that was placed in the Oval Office
by people that had the real agenda. He was easy to manipulate with flattery,
false deference, and loved being the big man "Decider."

Darth Cheney is the one that called the shots, as evidenced by his post election media blitz, doing everything he can to justify his actions, and deflect attention from the truth,
that grows more and more obvious every day.

He looks like a man that's afraid the jig is about to be up.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sadly kidnap victims often befriend their kidnappers.

It is referred to as Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm Syndrome

The population of the US was basically kidnapped by the media,
via brainwashing and now why they do not think independently.

Conformity is status quo, not independent thought.

You will find ppl ridiculed for thinking "outside the box" by most.

You will be assimilated, or you will be marginalized.

Also it can be attributed to herd mentality.

Once the herd has momentum it drags the rest along with it,
in this case it is much like the lemming to its and our peril.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Perhaps the OP should define the line for us as it was his mindless post that initiated this discussion.

Why? The people accusing 9/11 truthers of being unpatriotic defined that supposed line already by insinuating with that very accusation that questioning the government was unpatriotic. And in reality, not questioning the government has proven to be the most unpatriotic thing any of you have done because look at the fricken cluster**** we are in. The classic definition of patriotism (which I have already defined once in this thread) is love of one's country. Go figure.

And no it was not my mindless post that initiated this discussion. :shk: It was the truly mindless, initial lunacy of the ignorance movement in accusing us of being unpatriotic that initiated this discussion. Otherwise, the OP would never have been made in the second place.

[edit on Wed Jun 3rd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And no it was not my mindless post that initiated this discussion. :shk: It was the truly mindless, initial lunacy of the ignorance movement in accusing us of being unpatriotic that initiated this discussion. Otherwise, the OP would never have been made in the second place.

pteridine don’t you have a responds. I support this poster comment above, so what is your take on this pteridine?

Yes, everyone does have their opinions and neither you nor anyone else can draw the line.

It’s already been drawn, and I already posted to your negative questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
I highly doubt Bush was in the loop. Darth Cheney is the one that called the shots

Although Cheney was really the president, Bush was in the loop. Yes, he was a puppet, but still in the loop. You look at his face after he's told that America is under attack. He has a guilty, but scared look on his face. And he sits there and sits there while America is under attack.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I never accused anyone of being unpatriotic for holding opposing viewpoints but you seem to feel obligated to do so. This is certainly an un-American position for someone who calls himself "TrueAmerican."
Your statement that anyone who does not question their government is unpatriotic has no basis. Your definition of "questioning the government" is also limited to the events of 911 and, specifically, that the government was involved in the destruction of the WTC complex. This seems to be a narrow, self-serving definition.
As I mentioned in a post to Impressme, have you gone in harm's way for your country or are you an armchair patriot?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Thank you for the reply! While it may be possible he was not in the know
because everyone knows he's an idiot and wouldn't be trusted to keep a secret as large as that. Being friends with the saudis, he had millions
of reasons to keep this one though. And not one reason not to.
I think I agree with bonez. I am not good at reading faces but he had
guilty written all over his.
He is not one to be able to hide his emotions. At all.
He never has. You can see it in every press conference he's ever done.
He acts snide and tries to be funny only to hide his sheer ineptitude and
downright confusion from most of the questions asked.
If he is as smart as his supporters believe and not as ditzy as he seems,
he is still snide, indifferent and arrogant.
(at least he comes across that way to me)
If he would of had acting lessons he may of been able to pull off the "classroom scene". He had one look on his face,
"Holy s***, they really did it!"
It was as plain as the reasons 9/11 happened.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

As I mentioned in a post to Impressme, have you gone in harm's way for your country or are you an armchair patriot?

You don’t have to be in a war on the front lines to be patriotic, so stop beating your chest as if no one else counts. Your statement is ridiculous.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I wanted to know if "TrueAmerican" had any basis for passing judgement on his fellow Americans. I suspect not.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...there are no professional qualifications required to post here - and - if there were, the most efficient way to find out someone's qualifications is to ASK them...

You are right, there are no professional quals required to post here. However, if you are going to start offering an uninformed opinion as a fact, on what an aircraft accident looks like, you might want to be ready to back it up. Which you, appearantly, are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Wow, he got one right. You are right, you only know about me. Hence my invitation to come to the base and learn what the majority of us (I say majority, only because I havent talked to everyone, but EVERYONE on my base that I have talked to think "truthers" are too goofy for words) think about his opinions.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So according to you, the pilots, co-pilots, navigators and the rest of the flight crews agreed to crash into the WTC rather than make an attempt to subdue the hijackers.

Thats not what it says. It said that the crews were taught to comply with hijacker demands and get the airplanes on the ground. We know that in the case of the four airliners that day, the aircrew was not flying the planes at the time of impact.

BTW, Impressme, if you want to discuss an issue, keep it on the boards. Dont send me u2u's proclaiming that you have won something in absence of any form of evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You are right, there are no professional quals required to post here. However, if you are going to start offering an uninformed opinion as a fact ... you might want to be ready to back it up. Which you, appearantly, are not.

Similarly, Swampfox, the uninformed opinion that you offered about WTC 7 sagging and threatening to collapse all afternoon, has not been backed up.

You made that claim, pages ago, in this thread and you chose not to use the patriotic NIST report that was written by paid, patriotic professionals to show us all that it was true.

Again, Swampfox fails to walk his own talk.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

BTW, Impressme, if you want to discuss an issue, keep it on the boards. Dont send me u2u's proclaiming that you have won something in absence of any form of evidence.

Thanks for the reminder sorry it bothered you so much. As far from absent of evidences lets try telling the truth OK!

It said that the crews were taught to comply with hijacker demands and get the airplanes on the ground.

Uh no, I know clearly what you meant you simply stated for the flight crew to comply with the hijackers demands and they did, they flew the planes in to the WTC. The hijackers did not intend to land those planes.

We know that in the case of the four airliners that day, the aircrew was not flying the planes at the time of impact.

You have proof of this beside the lying FBI reports that you desperately cling to.
The fact is, we have no proof of who was flying those airplanes. In fact we do not know who the real hijackers are that has NEVER BEEN PROVEN and that my friend came right out of the director of the FBI Robert Muller’s mouth during a press report.
So stop spreading DISINFORMATION!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
bin laden was dead 8 years ago. thats done with.

it shocks me that with the amount of people that have come out and said the 9/11 report was clearly false information that people still wont wake up

#in walter mondale, former vice president even said it. TONS of people

700 architects and engineers!!

many of the "alleged hijackers" are STILL ALIVE in saudi arabia. they've been interviewed!!

but no one does anything..and i highly doubt they will until its to late

i personally think its already too late

and i definetly agree that its practically treason to not DEMAND an investigation into this. every us citizen who ignores this # is guilty. you cant just take information as you hear it mainstream. you have to search out, check numerous sources, research things on your OWN.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I recommend showing them just 10 of so facts that are hard to explain... away... and then if they still wish to be asleep.... well they are American.... I recommend this video.... Fox Monsanto Milk.... it sort hits home when your feeding cancer to your beloved ones, with government approval ... and its pretty clear - to the lengths these people will go... to keep the people stupid.

and you know the people who are suppose to protect you... they rubber stamped because Monsanto said so... I dont think so.... black govt says so.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Patriotic....unpatriotic...does it matter? In the end, we all want the truth, but as our two party system has falters us in Washington, I feel the same cancer has gripped those who are not directly accusing their government but simply want to know more.

That is Patriotic. To believe in ones country, not their government, and to seek out the truth whenever doubt presents itself. That is how this country was founded.

In the case of 9/11, there cannot only be two sides or the 'truth' will never be found. It is time to search not for the conspiracy but for the truth. We all know the stories. We should all the arguments. What we all do not have is the facts.

If I, as someone who believes that terrorists acting under a blessing from OBL, hijacked 4 airliners and hit the towers. I do not believe in explosives but I do believe what shot down 93. I do not think the Bush adminstration had anything to do with the planning but I do feel that the Clinton administration did not provide the correct intel to the incoming administration and there was housecleaning instead of cooperation that led to the cells not being properly identified and stopped. That is why DHS was and is needed.

I am patriotic because I believe in my country. How about this...why do we not start the "Truth or Ignorance" movement. Work together to raise the money and acquire what is needed to perform the tests. Flood our congressmen and women with emails and letters that request them to match our funds for research. The Obama adminstration recently for the first time as a sitting president admitted we overthrew Iran so I am sure through the FIA we could acquire any documentation that we want.

We are not ignorant because on both sides we are informed and we all seek the Truth...even if in the end it does not go along with our belief system.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join