It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

We might just have to write a new entry in Websters for the term "patriot." The "Tezz" definition. Gonna start calling you "Patriot TAct Tezz."

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey, where are all of the PatriotsforUN911truth.org with faces and real names?

I don't see any professional GL's putting their reputation on the line to
support the NIST report, or 911 Omission report.

Are the 'real' patriots too lazy to get off their butts and stand up for the
fyzics we relearned on Sept. 11th? You know the new, "phenomenon"
about office fires liquifying structural steel in WTC 7?

Maybe if we had some pros supporting the 'bullshoot', I might start
to believe the official story.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Wrongo again tezzie. I gave links to the reports I used. You failed to research them.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Here you go, George Bush's military records straight from the DoD.

www.dod.mil...

Of course its a government site, so I doubt you will accept these either

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I definitely wouldnt rely on Youtube wannabe architects, philosophy professors, or men who claim to have "magic" dust from Ground Zero.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I may have gotten my fact wrong, however it still does not make me ignorant now dose it.

You use lies to attack someone, when the facts are easily available......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
LOL. Thats only because you refuse to accept any evidence that disproves your theories.

What evidences are you talking about?

Hey, did you ever get an answer?

No?!

Hey, pretend I'm new here. Maybe I'll have better luck that way. Can someone show me the physical evidence that supports what the government says happened? Like, if you mention a report, can you demonstrate what the report itself proves? Like, the verifiable and reproducible science and all that?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The 911 theories were created as a scam.

Created by Showmen in attempt to exploit a niche audience. Showmen such as: Alex Jones, Chris Bollyn, Aaron Russo, Willis Carto...ect.

Created by Political radicals ( Many of which are anti-semetic, holocaust deniers) such as: Eric Huffschmit, Carol Valentine, Theirry Meysson, Serendipity, Rense... ect.

Reinforced by washed out kooks of academia such as: Janet Wood, James Fetzer, Stephen Jones, Richard Gage..ect.

Then you have the few that are trying to make a name for themselves in this "once budding" cottage industry hoping to snatch a buck or two before the money train derails.. such as: Killtown, Craig and Aldo, Dylan Avery, Luke Radowski..ect.

If people cannot see beyond the rhetoric and propaganda for what this subject really is... I feel for ya.

Hay, a lot of work goes into mindf*cking YouTube newbs, and whatnot..

Just don't tell me I am a sheep ect.. when I saw through this movie version of a scam-spam e-mail a LONG time ago.

Some people will believe anything, if it is packaged right... sometimes that package is the (*Gasp*) Counter-Scenario.. BWAHAHA!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Don't mind the opinion of the previous post; we'll just keep spreading the
word while we hear/read the same 'song and dance' excuses from the GL's.

We have to constantly remind these people that real pros are looking at
FDR data, building performance, and dust samples.

There is proof of explosive material found in the dust. I don't think nine
scientists are hitting the mainstream media to talk about paint chips!

Instead of waking up, the same people continue to find excuses and
spread lies to cover up what really happened. Paint chips...even though
the paper has a section excluding such nonsense? Unreal.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Thank you Taxi-Driver for your two cents worth. Any more government loyalists want to bare their souls and lay down some more good old propaganda without evidence?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Thank you Taxi-Driver for your two cents worth. Any more government loyalists want to bare their souls and lay down some more good old propaganda without evidence?

Funny thing is I am not a Government loyalist, Bubba Gump.

I have been keen on identifying propaganda far before 9/11.

Here is a little diddy I wrote prior to 9/11 -- it isn't exactly supporting the Government propaganda now is it!?!

" It was a simpler time, a more trying time in the history of the United States of America. The year was 1876 and the nation was attempting to recover from the bloodiest war in its brief history. In the southern states, blue clad union soldiers still held their wartime power and used it to police the citizens. A strong military presence was felt throughout the south on an everyday basis; a similar scene to what today could be compared to any number of unstable, militarized Central and South American countries. 1876 was an election year, and the presidential race was a close one, what separates this election from other close races was the strong presence of the military at the polls, and assisting with decisions rendered by the Electoral College. Once a hotly debated and negotiated Presidential winner was determined, the Congress of the United States was compelled to end future military involvement in civilian matters. In 1878 the Posse Comitatus Act was passed into law. The Act prohibits the use of military rule and troops for domestic law-enforcement purposes as well as restricts the military from involvement in civilian decision making processes with overly political and partisan roles (Anderson, 2001).
The Posse Comitatus Act isn’t without some loopholes, and with revisions to the act throughout the last century, those loopholes have become even more accommodating for civilian law enforcement’s requests for military assistance; none more than the “drug law exception” (Kopel & Blackman, 1997). This provision was added to the Posse Comitatus Act in the early 1980’s following President Reagan’s declaration of a war on drugs; it allowed civilian law enforcement agencies to procure the aid of the military, free of charge, for actions taken against a drug nexus. Prior to the drug law exception the costs alone would make enlisting military assistance a prohibitive endeavor for most law enforcement organizations. The exploitation of the Posse Comitatus Act’s loopholes has already had a catastrophic impact on the lives and well-being of some American citizens. The most striking example of this would be the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) and Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) siege on the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas in the spring of 1993. The tactics and resources employed by these civilian law enforcement agencies blurred the line of government policy, and could prove disastrous again if left unchecked.
Serious flaws plagued the BATF’s planning and execution of their ill-fated raid on the Mount Carmel Center, February 28th, 1993. In the spring of 1992 the BATF began investigations on the Branch Davidians in Waco. Their probe revealed the delivery of empty grenade hulls, devices for converting semi-automatic weapons into automatics, receipts showing the purchase other arms, ammunition, as well as powered aluminum, and black gun powder that could possibly be fashioned to create grenades (Hall, 2003). With proper licensing the stock piling of weapons would be legal, however, David Koresh, the leader and pastor of the Branch Davidian Church, had not followed the proper steps required to posses all the arms (Hall, 2003).
It is believed that the Branch Davidians began their interest in, and subsequent stockpiling of weapons for monetary purposes. The Davidians bought, sold, and traded firearms at area gun shows as dealers (Hall, 2003). When the presence of large quantities of arms was combined with the Davidian’s intense focus on the Biblical book of Revelations, and Koresh’s interpretation that the evils of the world were to be bringing war to Mount Carmel’s doorstep; the Davidians began stockpiling more than weapons. They stockpiled food, water and made preparations for an eminent attack (Hall, 2003).
Perhaps this combination of weaponry and religious philosophy is what the BATF found disturbing enough to mount a raid of the magnitude in which they did. The BATF’s approach was a stark contrast to the precedents set by local police, who has just knocked on the front door at Mount Carmel and entered the center without any conflict at all (Easterbrook, 1999). According to Kay Kubicki, a former BATF agent who has served on the counsel of the National Association of Treasury Agents, who reflects back on the BATF executive decisions as: “Waco was a need (for the BATF) to look pretty (Kubicki cited in Larson, 1995).” Agent Kubicki’s ironic revelation could be a more accurate explanation of why the BATF was so compelled to conduct an operation of the magnitude they did, just to serve a search warrant on a community with no prior adversarial confrontations with law enforcement. An operation that’s planning was so preoccupied with political appearances that BATF leadership fabricated allegations of drug involvement, breached the laws of the states of Texas and Alabama, disregarded constitutional statutes, stretched the loopholes of the Posse Comitatus Act, and most importantly gave very little consideration to the welfare of innocent children within the Mount Carmel Center (Kopel & Blackmon, 1997).
The BATF made allegations of a drug nexus at Mount Carmel, in the form of an on-site, operational, methamphetamine laboratory. The BATF had no contemporaneous evidence to support this claim, nor was there any mention of drug law violations on either of the two search warrants obtained by the BATF in regards to their Branch Davidian operation (Kopel & Blackman, 1997). Furthermore, the strategies used to take down a methamphetamine lab are vastly different than the ones used by the BATF on February 28th or by the FBI on April 19th 1993. As Kopel and Blackmon state:
Had BATF actually been planning to take down a methamphetamine lab, its plans would have been far different. Testimony at the 1995 congressional hearings indicated the potential dangers of an

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Taxi-Driver's post was worth .02? My, inflation really IS hitting us hard!

If that wasn't total, intentional derailment of 9/11 truth movement- and derailment of this thread- I don't know what is.

A review of Swamp's posts in here will also reveal total, intentional thread derailment- completely off-topic posts meant to take attention away from the issue at hand. And it worked- look at how many other people he sucked in to responding.

Every second people like this divert our attention from the evidence is one more second of time they get for themselves in impeding a real investigation.

I suppose the GL's just simply cannot handle being called unpatriotic, when they have been calling us that for years. If they can't handle it, then don't dish it out. The thing is, their reasoning behind why we would be unpatriotic is that we are not toting the government line- which to me is pretty unreasonable.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I could go on... with the rest of my white paper that I have been working on since 1998..but what is the point?

You have your mind made up. Just like all those people believe that a cult just burned themselves down to the ground in 1993.. Sucking on the media teat for your BOGUS information. Yeah I said media, because YOUR CONSPIRACY PROMOTORS ARE JUST ANOTHER JUNKY FORM OF MASS MEDIA.

Sorry SPreston.. the simple truth is you have been lead astray...or better yet, protecting you own propaganda...for your own interests.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Gee Im sorry, did not realize you were so thin skinned. You posted your rant, calling a bunch of the US military, unpatriotic..so I invited you to come to our base for a chat.

Then, a couple posters attacked me directly....talk to them about derailing your thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
The 911 theories were created as a scam.

Created by Showmen in attempt to exploit a niche audience. Showmen such as: Alex Jones, Chris Bollyn, Aaron Russo, Willis Carto...ect.

Created by Political radicals ( Many of which are anti-semetic, holocaust deniers) such as: Eric Huffschmit, Carol Valentine, Theirry Meysson, Serendipity, Rense... ect.

Reinforced by washed out kooks of academia such as: Janet Wood, James Fetzer, Stephen Jones, Richard Gage..ect.

Then you have the few that are trying to make a name for themselves in this "once budding" cottage industry hoping to snatch a buck or two before the money train derails.. such as: Killtown, Craig and Aldo, Dylan Avery, Luke Radowski..ect.

If people cannot see beyond the rhetoric and propaganda for what this subject really is... I feel for ya.

Hay, a lot of work goes into mindf*cking YouTube newbs, and whatnot..

Just don't tell me I am a sheep ect.. when I saw through this movie version of a scam-spam e-mail a LONG time ago.

Some people will believe anything, if it is packaged right... sometimes that package is the (*Gasp*) Counter-Scenario.. BWAHAHA!

THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE!!!!!!!

911 truth was created by the families of the victims and first responders of 911. Stop spreading BS!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You use lies to attack someone, when the facts are easily available......

Really, what lies have I told? (Oh, there is none!) Looks like your ship is sinking all you have to do is except the truth or you will drown.

Try and answer one question for me ok, If you felt that a part of your government was involved in a treasonous act and maybe responsible for thousands of American death and the evidences was stacking up against certain members of our government wouldn’t you want these people held accountable for their actions?

I ask you a question why don’t you answer it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Swampfox, your base is brainwashed, or unwilling to see the truth in these circumstances. While I can see why you think this way, unfortunately I believe you will be proved incorrect in the long run (if any of the evidence presented on this website I believe already has)

Just stating an opinion, not being hostile (you would prob. kick my ***) lol

[edit on 29-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

Hmmmm thinking violence first. Seems he wants to kick somebody's ass...which implies ignorance which implies his base could have been taught ignorant tendencies which could apply to all our armed forces.......

They believe what their leaders and gov tells them because they have been programmed to without them even knowing........It's not their fault that the gov and military are so damn good at using this manipulation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You posted your rant, calling a bunch of the US military, unpatriotic..so I invited you to come to our base for a chat.

Look who is calling someone’s post a rant!
Pot calling kettle.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

let me remind you that Bush, your hero, went AWOL from the Air Force.

This is two lies for the price of one.

1. Former President Bush is not now, nor has he ever been one of my heroes.

2. As I pointed out to you earlier, he was never once AWOL.

Those are lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Except for one thing, the so-called evidence you think is stacking up...isnt evidence, nor would be admissable in court.

Now, if you have audio/video/documents that would connect people to what happened that day (other than politicians with their heads up their tushes) that would be different.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join