It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Attack on a Constituent - Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

On Tuesday of this week, a response letter was printed in all the same papers - from my congressman's press secretary. The letter is directed at me. It questions my intelligence and the headline says that he's disappointed with me, the letter writer.

I don't know why you're surprised. The same thing happens to everybody that questions the Republican party, from Press Secretaries to decorated Generals. If you had a more public profile you'd probably get the full treatment with a 3 hour Limbaugh rant about how you're secretly a baby eating commie. SOP for the GOP.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Should have posted this as a "Friend"

How does this have so many flags when it has absolutely no "meat" or "teeth"?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by FrankWhite222]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
If your not worried about hiding your identity enough to hide it from anyone who can read any of the papers then why would you care if its posted here and linked to that screen name?

It's not that I have anything against anyone on ATS, but this forum shows up in search engines and I don't want it showing up when someone does a search of my real name on Google, Yahoo, etc. Think about it, lets say I ever did want to run for congress, do I really want posts about aliens, demons, ghosts, concentration camps, etc, attached to my name? LOLOL

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhite222

As I said above, anyone wanting to read the letters, send me a U2U and I'll send the links to you. Just don't post the links in a thread please and don't directly quote from the letters. That's all I ask.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by whoshotJR
If your not worried about hiding your identity enough to hide it from anyone who can read any of the papers then why would you care if its posted here and linked to that screen name?

oh come on did you really have to bring reason into this??

and if she'll follow our advice and actually run for office just think of all her ATS posts that will be sifted through both by journalists and her opponents
she'll get more scrutiny than a supreme court justice!

Um, exactly!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
reply to post by FrankWhite222

As I said above, anyone wanting to read the letters, send me a U2U and I'll send the links to you. Just don't post the links in a thread please and don't directly quote from the letters. That's all I ask.

you do of course realize that anything you post online is there forever and will be associated with your name if you ever get to run for elected office or some other important position.

my IP hasnt changed in the past few months since i'm on ATS and i'm sure anyone could find out my name and address by doing a few lookups... unless you're using some very smart proxy system (and even with that) they will know who you are. there is no hope for online privacy ever!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Yeah, not that big of a deal. My name is all over the internet anyway because I have an online business and have had a lot of newspaper/radio/tv press from my business. I'm also involved in local politics, so my name is all over with that respect as well.

Had a nice surprise tonight - one of my tea partiers sent a letter to the editor in support of me and my first letter.
Also received a nice note today from one of the state legislators that I know. He called me "a brave example to many" and told me to continue to stick to the facts as I have been doing, and the personal attacks on me will not hold any water. He's fairly libertarian, but he is a Republican. I've also had the state president of republican women tell me she is going to write a letter to my congressman to chastise them for attacking me, and that she agrees with me and my letters. So, amazingly, aside from the congressman and their staff, a lot of republicans have told me, "way to go and keep it up" and they're cheering me on.

Did I mention that I'm a delegate to the National Federation of Republican Women, national convention and also to the state convention?
I am a Republican that wants to change the Republican party and kick the RINOS to the curb.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Ron Paul Girl]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You go girl, just remember that it's not about you....it's about your cause. That is how we got into the corrupt situation of government that we have today.....the BASTARDS think it is all about them and have forgotten the people. Today the TEA PARTY....tommorrow the REAL ACTION. Words can only go so far....WANTED: 1,000,000 people to publicly denounce the ILLEGAL IRS & FEDERAL RESERVE, march on DC and demand our right to redress. Now we're talking.......

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Yeah people tend to get offended when You threaten their cash cow. If this man was honest and genuine He wouldn't get offended if You point out the facts so more than likely he is looking out for his interests and his interests alone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join