It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's plan for taking our guns!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Ummm, sarg, sorry, but you're not gonna get the chance to fire a single round. I guess you haven't heard about "Big Brothers" new toy have you?

It's called, "The Puke Gun". It can fire on you at a distance of 2400 feet, and when it hits you, you lose all motor skills and start puking!

"US firm says handheld puke ray is ready to go"

Lewis Page
The Register
Monday, June 1, 2009
www.prisonplanet.com...

According to Laser Energetics’ statement:

These non-lethal weapons have the ability to control the threat at ranges of 1 meter to 2400 meters

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

"You can't be serious with the statement that all Americans should simply walk off their jobs, etc? "

I'm dead serious! I come from west virginia, and if the coal miners hadn't walked off their jobs and fought for the rights to organize, there never would have been a UMWA of America! You're my prime example of people wanting change and wanting somebody else to do the dirty work and allow you and others like you to reap the benefits and rewards!

Nothing worth having is achieved and acquired without sacrifice! We wanted freedom and liberty, what did our forefathers do? Did they sit down and play a game of checkers and declare our independence when they won 2 outta 3, or did they pick up their guns and go to war?

There is a time for dialogue, and then there's a time for action! To me, dialogue was over with years ago! I never condone violence of any form, but when you back a dog into a corner and kick him a few times, sooner or later you're gonna get the crap bit outta ya!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join