It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's plan for taking our guns!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know a few of you will remember when myself and others spoke about how and when the illuminati/nwo will begin to initiate their plans for the final takeover? Once it begins, there's no stopping it!

Case in point, I have spoken many times that when the gov't gets our guns, then we're doomed! Once they have our guns, then all the laws on the books via the patriot acts 1&2 will begin to be implemented to the fullest, fema camps will be legalized, and then the roundups will begin!

With Obama's appointment of Sotomoyor, he has enclaved a person who is totally against the 2nd ammendment! In a court rulling, she said this: "states do not have to obey the Second Amendment’s commandment that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

And in a court ruling In "Maloney v. Cuomo, Sotomayor signed an opinion of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit that said the Second Amendment does not protect individuals from having their right to keep and bear arms restricted by state governments".

So, once our guns are gone, so are those of us who will protect this nation at any cost! www.cnsnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was just briefly discussing this with a friend, as well as having pondered the implications of this appointment myself all day. An interesting point that should be noted is the notoriously anti-gun sentiments of the AG!!

It will be likewise noteworthy to see which congressional members take issue with such a dangerous "Justice" in the SCOTUS. According to the news I've seen, there have been "warnings" against such vocalization or attempts to block the confirmation.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Once the economy finally tanks and the american citizens become those pesky "domestic terrorists" that the patriot acts will catagorize us as, then the already in place laws seize us and place us in those "pre-emptive" camps for our own security and welfare.

I read an article this evening where in san-diego, the grocery stores are already experiencing empty shelves! Gas prices are hiking back upwards, and more people are becoming unemployed. I live out in the country, and all the towns are in a bitter panic as many jobs and factories are closing, some for good!

People are selling things to buy up guns and ammo, and food that can be stored. The apocalypse that is coming is being prepared for here where I live as we speak!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We're doing okay in San Diego. The state is practically broke but the housing/job markets have slightly improved since the beginning of the year.

If they ban all guns....that's when I'll be very very very afraid.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
None of the problems with Supreme Court appointments matter now. All of this is too far gone and our time to submit to all ready surreptitiously agreed to United Nations treaties is about over. By this time next year we will be starting, or in the midst of, a life and death struggle between the statist and the American people over the subjugation of the United States to a UN controlled NWO.

Soon to come; the collapse of the commercial real estate market and the finish of our financial system with a general panic and FEMA cordoned off cities after an appropriate time of murder and mayhem; “turn in your weapons and enter the safe areas, and you will be protected and fed.” Keep your gunpowder dry.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So you think having your own guns will protect you from the nwo? They don't want your guns, they just want you to play along with their game for a bit and just let it play out. The situation the world is in now has been planned out a long time ago. The elites get all the rewards and then there's the billions of sheeple that are merely seen as expendable beings. Obama is a nwo puppet just like Bush (both of them), Clinton and so on. I don't think Reagan was, just my opinion and I could be wrong. This can still be a great country, too bad we have puppets in charge in all areas of govt. It's really sad that we cant vote in more people who are not puppets and are not afraid to really clean up this country's act. It could happen, if only more people in this country would wake up. Guns, are not the answer to solving the nwo issue. We just need the 7 billion people to get on the same page and be nice to each other, that sounds easy doesn't it?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Who ever said anyone would ever turn in ALL there guns.

I have guns that i bought in the 1970s at gun shows and there are no records of me buying them.

I would never turn them in and they would be the first guns i would hide if they started to confiscate guns.

There are a lot of people like me and a lot of guns that the government has no records on.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yup,

The average American will be broke, out of a job, be evicted out from his foreclosed home, sitting in the dark (because the power grid is down), starving, without heat, shelter, or gasoline, and say "I am still free, and everything is o/k because I have my gun".

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

"So you think having your own guns will protect you from the nwo?"

Which house would you rather rob, the one who you know is an armmed citizen, or the one you know is completely helpless? If you read my post closely, you'd have understood it's meaning?

The coming apocalypse is not the nwo, it's the robbing and killing by average citizens who will do what they have to to keep from starving!

Also, do you think that the PTB can ever be voted outta office? Elections are rigged, and that's a fact! The only way we're ever gonna be rid of the nwo is to kill the head and let the body die! This feat can be done without the firing of a single shot from any gun, but you'll never get anybody to go along with it!

Ya wanna kill the NWO? Stop spending their worthless FIAT currency, and demand that our gov't start printing american currency! All americans should just simply walk off their jobs and refuse to work and not allow anybody else to go in and do their job! I just read an article where a congressman said that banks own and run our gov't. Truer words were never ever said!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banks run Congress, top Democrat says
By John Byrne
rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You seriously believe that absolute garbage? guns? yes i can believe that,any corrupt government would like to have an unarmed populace,and you can see this in the legislation passed also.When it comes to fema camps its nothing more the paranoid delusions by people who justify these delusions with crappy to non existent evidence and have done so for over a decade now.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

There's just one problem with your solution though. The govt. is already bought off by the NWO. So whether they use fiat currency, or "American" currency, they will STILL be in control.

The only options left? Arrest them ALL (even the accomplices in Washington who call themselves "leaders") or kill them ALL. You either get rid of the root forever, or it will grow back. It's not just a problem of taking away their power. You have to get rid of them as well so they won't be given a chance to learn and exploit the "new" currency.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Take them! Take them all!

Rid the nation of the tools of death.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOhereNOW

"Go in peace! We want not your arms nor your counsel. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" Samuel Adams

Not that I expect you to know who that great American patriot and statesman was, but what he said certainly applies to you and your progressive babble.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Can't disagree with Mr. Adams there. Yet the most infuriating part of it all. Is that in trying to be "political" and "equal" we STILL give audience to these fools to the point that we have let them have positions of power and influence. That is plain simply wrong! You wouldn't let idiots be in charge of a nuclear missile, why in the hell would you let them run your country?

Can you imagine what our country would be like if our founding fathers were like that poster and said "We shall fight without gun! they are tools of death!" Can you imagine the reaction of the British army if all of a sudden they were faced with a bunch of grown men planning on revolting against the British king by fisty cuffs? They'd be laughing their butts off all the while mowing them down, the U.S. would never even BE, we'd still be a part of England lol. Some "men" erhmmm... I mean cowards, just never learn,

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Question]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

"Go in peace! We want not your arms nor your counsel. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" Samuel Adams

Not that I expect you to know who that great American patriot and statesman was, but what he said certainly applies to you and your progressive babble.

It's babble to rid the world of weapons that kill? I don't think so.

The weapons will be taken and your only recourse is to argue about it.

My only recourse is to wait.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Can you imagine what our country would be like if our founding fathers were like that poster and said "We shall fight without gun! they are tools of death!" Can you imagine the reaction of the British army if all of a sudden they were faced with a bunch of grown men planning on revolting against the British king by fisty cuffs? They'd be laughing their butts off all the while mowing them down, the U.S. would never even BE, we'd still be a part of England lol. Some "men" erhmmm... I mean cowards, just never learn,

What's so bad about being a part of England? Have you ever even been to England?

It would have saved countless lives had we not engaged in war... Fathers and husbands would not have been killed. Blacks would not have been enslaved.

Oh, what legacy our weapons leave behind. War, death, and slavery.

Of course, your type are all FOR WAR and FOR WEAPONS OF DEATH.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Americans are stocking up on guns and ammo with only one final use in mind, to kill other Americans.

If you think that is going to make America safe, or prosperous, or free, you have not thought this through.
A nation that is surrounded by enemies, with no friends or allies, and then turns upon itself can never survive.

It is a basic truth in human affairs that the "good guys" always remain loyal and stick together. The "bad guys" always turn on each other because of hatred, greed, and the lust for revenge.

When law and order finally breaks down in the US, the killing will start, please tell me what single event can possibly make Americans suddenly lay down their arms and stop the slaughter ?

In other words there is no plan, no objective, no final goal to all of this.
So how can it possibly end well ?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You're obviously too young to understand, and obviously have not bothered to learn WHY the founding fathers wanted to leave england in the first place. Obviously you'd rather be a chained slave whimpering "please sir, can I have some more?" instead of being free. You're obviously misguided since you somehow think that the england of today somehow equates to the england of that day.

I know, maybe the allies in WW2 should've just rolled over and turned in their weapons to Hitler too, and just let him take over their lands, instead of fighting back, that way it would've saved thousands of lives right? Hey, it worked for the jews that surrendered their weapons and their rights during the 3rd reich right? Oh wait, no it didn't.

Apparently you're not only a coward but willfully ignorant as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW

Originally posted by cbianchi513

It's babble to rid the world of weapons that kill? I don't think so.

The weapons will be taken and your only recourse is to argue about it.

My only recourse is to wait.

Oh this is TOO funny... in a very, very sad way. Lemme guess... liberal arts major at a state school? Perhaps still in public school with a special interest in "world affairs"? Am I getting warmer?

Let me attempt to bring you back to the real world.

There will be weapons on this planet as long as there are humans. A firearm is not the only weapon available. I'm currently in arms reach of a number of household items that could quite effectively dispatch any statist flunky straight to hell.

My firearms however, are another story altogether. NOBODY will be taking them while I draw breath. Not for any reason, ever.

Know what else? There's about 100 million others that feel the same as I do. Tyranny fears the people only so long as they are properly equipped.

I don't know what ninny taught you your hatred for guns, nor your propensity to lick the hand that feeds you. I'm sorry that the public school system indoctrinates young men and women to think this way across our once great Republic.

Maybe someday, if you survive, you'll have matured enough to realize that you have, indeed been brainwashed. Perhaps you'll realize the supreme folly of your words and values.

Perhaps you'll realize that the men who will water the tree of liberty regard firearms not solely as weapons, but as a birthright.

This is why we will fight. This is why this Republic will stand!

In the paraphrased words of one of my brothers... Grab your fire-safe boxer shorts... You sound like you're going to need them!

[edit on 1/6/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW

Originally posted by Question

What's so bad about being a part of England? Have you ever even been to England?

It would have saved countless lives had we not engaged in war... Fathers and husbands would not have been killed. Blacks would not have been enslaved.

Oh, what legacy our weapons leave behind. War, death, and slavery.

Of course, your type are all FOR WAR and FOR WEAPONS OF DEATH.

No United States?

Thats Insane. Maybe you forgot the reason why the war was fought in the first place. There isn't nothing wrong with England now but Back then they were Tyrants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join