It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD: Korea Showdown - Latest News and Updates.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Stating that I have a lack of understanding is a defensive remark by someone
who is firm in the belief that they are right and others are in the wrong.
Or from someone who tries to deflect from the truth.

As is in life there are those who are good at what they do and those who are not.Complacency can set it.Time to re-assess where you are at,I would suggest.
Im not saying it to be offensive,just saying it as someone whos had a past.

There are two sides that I show when on here,the average bloke and the other.
Now I have gave you a few signs but you have ignored them.
The more astute members would have picked up on it.

I will not reply to anything else for reasons as your mind is made up to
even check up on things.
I would prefer not to use the ignore button.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Reading back over the thread I noticed your post,unusual for me to miss one asking a question to me.I aim to always respond.
I hope you accept my sincere apologese for having not replied sooner.

Despite what some are saying its a definate no to missiles being able
to reach main land US.
Hawaii possibly but I do not think NK has any beef with there.Probably seeing
like many in the world still do hawaii being seperate from the US.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Stating that I have a lack of understanding is a defensive remark by someone
who is firm in the belief that they are right and others are in the wrong.
Or from someone who tries to deflect from the truth.

I have posed direct questions to you in an attempt to gain an understanding of your position. You have flatly refused to answer them. I am left to assume you aren't interested in actual, honest discussion.

That is your right, of course. It's a pity though since I gave you the opportunity to make your case. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So - No Russian-Chinese united support for sanctions... ??? NK Nukes smells more and more like false flag to get "Nuke-Fear-Psy-Op" done in front of coming Middle Eastr showdown...

Report: US to put its own sanctions on NKorea
wire.antiwar.com...

This is going like I predicted first night... - Like "False Flag" situation should go, and Chinese and Russian already knows the truth - who really push the button there. I have smelly feeling for over a week now, that NK is bought by Illuminati banksters, and Nuke explosion was ordered from them.

But - there is still one but - and that is coming with that long range missile... We have to see what will happen then, in a week. If next missile test wont start all out war situation in Korean peninsula - whole frontier has been part of Agenda Psy-Op and "The Great Game" in front of beginning ME war.

Syria, Iran Nuke Reports Raise Concerns
mystateline.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
News Updates!

S.Korea says no compromise against North's threats
www.alertnet.org...

Talks on North Korea Sanctions Stall Over Inspections
www.nytimes.com...

U.S. Pushes U.N. Draft on N. Korea
www.washingtonpost.com...

- UN security council has talk from new sanctions for over a week now without clear results... Time of UN has gone - I think these are last breaths of that organization, which has shown lack of capability for few years now.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No 'reward' for North Korea,US vows.

No reward vows US

North Korea's recent actions were "extraordinarily provocative" and the US does not mean to "reward" them, President Barack Obama has said. Mr Obama was referring to North Korea's latest nuclear and missile tests.

Obama warns NK and Iran over nuclear threat.

Obama warning

US President Barack Obama said Saturday that North Korea's nuclear weapon test had been "extraordinarily provocative" and that it would be "profoundly dangerous" for Iran to get a nuclear bomb.Obama highlighted the separate policies being pursued against the two, with the United States seeking an increasingly tough line on Stalinist North Korea while it has offered to hold talks Iran's hardline Islamic government.

[edit on 6/6/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
S.Korea makes plans to counter North missiles.

S.K plans to counter NK

SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea has outlined a plan to counter a possible missile attack by North Korea, including airstrikes on a missile base, Seoul's Yonhap News reported on Sunday citing military sources.

U.S. LOOKS INTO PUTTING NORTH KOREA BACK ON TERRORISM LIST - SEC

Not much to this yet but will keep an eye out.

Just come out

Clinton says U.S. mulls relisting N.Korea.

US mulls relisting NK

WASHINGTON, June 7 (Reuters) - The United States is looking into putting North Korea back on a list of state sponsors of terrorism in response to its nuclear test last month, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in an interview on Sunday. "We're going to look at it. There's a process for it. Obviously we would want to see recent evidence of their support for international terrorism," she said on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos."

[edit on 7/6/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
check

Anyhow here is some new news..

news.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&ei=cgQxSpqSFonKtgeh_dHjBQ &sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title

I would suggest to keep an eye on this story. Whether you think anything will happen or not. This is a story to be concerned about..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
S.Korea sends more troops to N.Korea border.

More S.K troops sent to N.K border

South Korea has sent hundreds more Marines to its tense border with North Korea, military officials said on Friday as world powers prepared to punish the communist state for its nuclear test.

[edit on 12/6/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am wondering if the CIA and the such are actually on the ground in NK with the same thing in mind as the arab spring but in Asia...Did they play that card already or is it still on the table...NK has the lead in controlling public opinion. What exists in NK that can be exploited into a seedling rebellious cause? Foreign influence is almost a no go, so no internet based disorder or journalistic wartime propaganda. Can a mercenary based uprising really happen anywhere in Asia for that matter?

The UN is really limited to what it can do... China and Russia would go against any NATO/UN action anyway. The common people wouldnt welcome any foreign troops in mass anywhere at home. Blue helmet or not. Never in NK at least. IMO between Russia and China nothing is needed or lacking so as to ever look to the world for anything, so sanction them....go ahead. I dont think that would solve a thing. They are free to rule their portion of the earth as they wish.

CIA based uprising in NK? IMO-no
Journalistic pro UN wartime propaganda in NK? IMO-no
Can western troops occupy any part of asia as done in 50´s, 60´s, 70´s? IMO....no!

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join