It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be on Coast to Coast AM Sunday Night...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Way to go, look forward to hearing the show. Every bit of exposure we get be it people pushing against something like that UFO's exist, or if they pull for something, it all causes a movement, and that has to build more energy for a change.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Pretty cool. Coast to Coast was how i found this site.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Ditto that. Looking Fwd. to this one as well..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nice!

Tell Georgio de Noorio we all said "HELLO CAPTAIN!".
I can't wait to hear what you've been holding back for surprise either! There's gotta be something!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL. I remember that Coast 2 Coast would come on right after Phil Hendrie. For those of you who don't know who phil was he was a guy that did a fake radio show. He would do the voices of himself and the guest and some of the callers, it was a commedy show and it got really funny. Anyways i remember he "ended" his show early and started playing the coast to coast intro music and posed as "Rob Bazar" (bob lazar) and had Art bell come in as one of the callers. Durring this interview Phill Hendrie did a couple plugs for ATS which is why i am here now

If you coast to coast listeners ever hear a caller come in with a funny voice talking about some off the wall crazy stuff it is probably phill hendrie.
this is what i was talking about, he did it all the time but for the record this was a joke and he was friends with Art Bell, which is why he did not get sued for doing this.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Huh?
I don't understand the question...

Springer...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s):Mark Allin, John Barbour
Sunday May 31, 2009

George Knapp hosts broadcaster John Barbour, who'll discuss his work on the JFK assassination. Parts of Barbour's interview with the late Jim Garrison will be played. AboveTopSecret.com's Mark Allin will also join the conversation and talk about the evolution of conspiracy-related media.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Congratulations Springer!

I wonder if George Knapp heard about this?

Reports of a possible helicopter crash Monday in the area of Gamebird Road and Winchester Avenue hailed Pahrump Valley Fire-Rescue Services to the scene at approximately 9:30 p.m., but nothing was found.

Still, the search was pursued for close to two hours, due to phone calls from all around the valley.

www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com...

Thought George might be interested. Not sure if his folks still live in the area or not? Some think the object that went down could have been picked up Really Fast by those Area 51 guys again!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The Sunday night shows are hosted by the one and only George Knapp who is not only a guy I consider a friend, he's a multiple Emmy Award and recently a Peabody Award winning journalist to boot!

Springer...

I also met and had extensive conversation with George Knapp when he was here in Phoenix with the MUFON chapter. Talk about a down to earth and genuine guy, he truly is. If there was anyone who should replace Noory it would be George Knapp.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
also sometime the crowd gets hungry, then angry about being hungry and posts crazy stories, after finding a month old pack of ham and six beers in the fridge..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The closer ATS comes to becoming a mainstream media source the less it will be able to stay true to it's motto and deny ignorance. This is because corporate pressures and dynamics will fully take over and tie ATS into the very power structure that it was born as a reaction against... I know you guys at ATS say it won't be this way, I know you'll say you're loyal to the userbase, and so forth, but in the end of the day most of you, like most everyone, will be loyal to one thing, money.

Today we can't talk about Zionism because it's hate speech (despite the fact that it's really a political movement and not even a well defined social group) and we can't talk about drug use because it's illegal (despite the fact that marijuana and heroin are as far apart as laxatives and tic tacs, or so I'm told). What about tomorrow? What will intelectual property(?), advertiser and syndication pressure dictate? Will 911 become taboo? Will chemtrail reports and discussion be supressed? Will Obama become the 4th Amigo? Will any user who dares criticize the way the forums are going have his account trashed so as to homogeneize the userbase and make them nice and pliable?

The above is how I see this going. I've seen it happen before, as what starts as a healthy reaction against a decadent civilization gets reabsorbed into the mediocrity. TPTB can't have people doing their own thing.

Hopefully you guys will prove me wrong, but the signs, for now, are not encouraging.

I have realised nothing good will come out of the corporate model. So I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for this realization to travel it's way up into the group mind...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Springer this is the best news to wake up to this morning!

I am thrilled that you consider George Knapp a friend and that he will be conducting the interview, a superb move on your part to accept this invitation by what will only highlight our move into the new revolution of information networking.

Just be yourself and as natural as you always are and you will do exceptional.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The Sunday night shows are hosted by the one and only George Knapp who is not only a guy I consider a friend, he's a multiple Emmy Award and recently a Peabody Award winning journalist to boot!

Springer...

Considering Mr. Knapp's "other" occupation, and your apparent familiarity with him... I would humbly submit bringing up some threads dealing with Bible prophesy concerning the NWO, as well as perhaps the Vision of Gen. Washington at Valley Forge.

I understand that C2C, while syndicated in many markets, is not considered "MSM" by most per se. I feel it would be interesting to make mention of these topics with a Biblical scholar like Mr. Knapp. He may make some interesting additions or insights!

Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is great news Springer.

ATS is growing by leaps and bounds. I foresee it becoming the pinnacle of news source without bias or sequestering.

Unfortunately I have to work, so the mp3 or youtube video for me.

Knock em dead Springer! (gee that's a weird saying when written)

Rhain

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Does anyone know what time this on Australian Eastern Standard Time and can overseas people listen in too? (Sometimes with some programmes we can't)

If someone can tell me the NY local time its on Ill give you the OZ EST

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well tonights the night, just wanted to tell you my light and support will be 'outthere' for you. Have a great interview tonight Boss!

(I am going to have to take a nap this afternoon just to stay up, or a BUNCH of coffee throughout the day)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well now I'm sitting here wondering if I want to stay up all night and listen.

I won't be worth a damn tomorrow if I do, but that's par for a Monday anyway.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Looks like less than an hour till the show kicks off

bumping in case you missed the announcement and are able to catch the show

BTW do they broadcast C2C via shortwave? anyone know?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you know of a local AM radio station that has this show, and has a free streaming listen live link on their website you can listen free that way.

Always a way to beat the system.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

most are bound to block online broadcasts during the show due to contractual obligations.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I'm not sure Jack,

I'm listening to it here if that helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join