It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange soho pic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
mars1: you are most welcome for the pictures.

ngchunter: thank you for clearing that up. It had been bothering me since March. What is the other object in the picture from the 27th of March?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
To me i do not think this is space junk it looks to be under its own propulsion so for me there is no explanation yet.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here is another one i just found.
By the way what is that bright spot at the bottom star or planet if planet witch one.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
ngchunter: thank you for clearing that up. It had been bothering me since March. What is the other object in the picture from the 27th of March?

No problem. That would have been mercury on the 27th of March.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Soho is within earth's orbit, is it possible it could be a rogue satelite passing infront. thats what I see.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I find it strange that C2 and C3 are conveniently not in sync. How can one compare the 2 when images are at least 15 to 30 minutes apart. Take these images for instance.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
Approx. one hour later

My point is that you cannot compare the two, because they are not the same shot. If there was an object in question, there is no way to accurately compare them.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Good find mars1. I find it interesting that the current "object" is now definatly an "object" and not just an object which was originally a stray cosmic ray. Darn things. They keep poping up in all sorts of weird places. Any way my reason for posting this is not to snipe at the resident "object" or "cosmic ray" experts (excuse the quotes but pun intended) but to plead with you to not just take the word of any wanna be expert. I have seen cosmic ray bombardments years ago and to be honest they looked nothing like what is in the c3 image. they are a completly different animal imho.

I have some information which has been hard to find back as the original site I read it from is no more but a kind user on scribd has saved a copy.

The Egyptians spoke of our sun RA, having a child, or companion 'Little Horus'. The Falcaneli scientists had speculated that this was thus the emergence of the 'Baby-Horus', which had previously been too close to the sun, and in an orbit to the sun, as to not have been detectable. Emmanuel, in September 1989 had told me and a small group in Amsterdam, that there was a hidden object near-to the sun, which alternately would become visible, and that it had a multi-dimensional nature to it.

I noticed DaisyAnne saying something about the object and about it's movement. Also from the same article

But since this "Object" is not alone, and is behaving now, as if some form of intelligence of its own is steering it, as we shall see, it certainly is not behaving anymore as a proto-sun in formation, unless one would throw at it, that it is being steered by some form of hyperspatial intelligence. But with the evidence emerging of at least 4 other objects to join it, we are looking at something remarkable.

Someone mentioned Mercury. In the next ex they explain some of NASA's explanation of what this object was in 98.

14th of June it was still there, in place. As the attention of the public was thrown on the is object, NASA claimed it was the planet Mars, but when the astronomy catalogues pointed out that Mars was in another position, then NASA stated it was Mercury, Mercury too turned out to be at another position. And then the explanation was that two stars were crossing. Ignoring all of the previous misinterpretations, giving to the public by the global space experts, trained scientists who do not misidentify objects to massive and on such a space kindergarten level as the planets Mars and Mercury.

No proper apology or explanation to this misidentifications were ever given. And the
star crossing episode also did not hold up, as by November the Object was still there,
and it was moving at a faster speed than the two stars pointed too, even the light
trick explanations did not hold up, and the object became visible with its light both
IN FRONT of the sun (this was explained as a light affect, but then also disappearing
BEHIND the sun, and emerging on the other side, rendering this public explanation
into absurdity.

Now I don't want you to just believe this. It would be better if you read and made up your own mind. personally I do not believe those crazy "cosmic ray" conclusions. How absurd. There is more to this than meets the eye and has been going on a lot longer than you think and more than just ATS members scratching their heads.

Follow the story here

Part one of the story is here

There is a part 3 to this series of documents but I just can't locate it anymore. would be really cool if someone would have it. It has better pictures of the object in question. pictures where is looks more bird like. I just might have it on a cd but no promises. My disk crashed last year an I lost a lot..

Save it if you can. These stories disappear of the net all the time and once they are gone they are gone.

again thanks for the post

peace

daz__

[edit on 25/8/2009 by daz__] darn spelling errors

[edit on 25/8/2009 by daz__]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

You may want to read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

thank you for the link Pauligirl. Great thread. I actually have a lot of the pictures posted by Internos. They are very interesting. But one that stiks out is the high resolution picture which is what I had in mind would be relevent to this thread.

And while we are at it what do you think of my picture.
I wonder if these lovely beauty's are going to be labeled cosmic ray's also. Or perhaps just the term "objects" could be used. Sorry pun still intended..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/580640d28b02.gif[/atsimg]

To hear more about these objects please visit my thread about the Orca and the NASA cover up surrounding the story here

peace all

daz__

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I don't know why the timing is different but the C2 and C3 coronographs are two completely separate instruments onboard the satellite. It may have something to do with power consumption or data processing.

The sole purpose of the LASCO instruments is the observation of the Sun so the close comparison of the two images is not really part of the mission. The purpose of the C2 and C3 coronographs is to view different aspects of the Sun's corona. C2 gives a narrow view and C3 gives a wide view. To give you an idea of the difference have a look at this picture. The box in the C3 image represents an approximation of the area shown by the C2 image.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3fe979dec34.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There's obviously some kind of white bird flying around the sun. I think God wants to make peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, I am aware that one is narrow and one is a wider view, I was just making the observation that they are not in sync, so it is impossible to compare the two images at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join