It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Conn. Woman Bitten After 'Bite Me' Remark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Police: Conn. Woman Bitten After

apnews.myway.com

An analyst at the Connecticut Police Academy says a co-worker responded literally to her "bite me" remark and chomped on her.

Former Waterbury police Capt. Francis Woodruff was charged Tuesday with disorderly conduct and released on a promise to appear in court.

He's accused of biting academy license and applications analyst Rochelle Wyler on April 24.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
content.usatoday.net

[edit on 28-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm dieing laughing over here.

Of all the times someone told me the proverbial "bite me" comment, I have never once actually done it.

I've mockingly acted like I was going to, just for the laughs, but never ever actually done it.

This is both funny as well as seriously messed up that someone would actually do this, especially being in Police Academy, where almost any action in this context, or even less, can get your booted out on your butt.

Okay, I'm going for both the cannibal joke, as well as the Cop joke here.

Got Long Pig?

apnews.myway.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I had a female friend of the family that use to say that all the time..... would have loved to have "bitten her", but was married at the time.

Funny stuff.

Dave

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Hey Dave,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fd1f2209330.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hahahaha... "He b b bit me, after I said... bite me. I didn't mean it literally! Waaaah!!"
Does she realize how much a fool she just made out of herself? Should of just slapped the guy and ended it right there.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I second that emotion...

Whatever happened to swift and immediate justice aka a boot in the happy sacks? Making this type of thing official just makes it sad.. (but funny
)

berth

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

You women better be careful, if you abuse the nutshot... Sooner or later men are going to start wearing spiked metal cups.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
that reminds me of the weird al song "albuquerque".

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

That is pretty funny! Wonder what would happen if she said "Eat Me" who knows...
Quite worrying that a police officer did that though!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lol!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c5adcf36bf4.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll wear this to the office next time!! Let's see who the heck's got the courage to kiss my lucky charms!!!! But if someone does try it in a fit of rage, then I'm screwed!! OUCH!!

Cheers!

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, that's just wrong. Funny as Hell, but wrong.

You do realize, if I end up submitting a Breaking Article News story to ATS, like this potential one "local Mars "conspiracy theorist" states kiss me lucky charms... or something like that, I may have a heart attack, due to uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Paramedics show up in Florida :

Paramedic 1 : "Dude, what happened to this apartment?"

Paramedic 2 : I don't know, but the apartment complex manager said around 2am, the entire complex was awake because of some guy's laughter, and this guy just stroked out, man.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
You do realize, if I end up submitting a Breaking Article News story to ATS, like this potential one "local Mars "conspiracy theorist" states kiss me lucky charms... or something like that, I may have a heart attack, due to uncontrollable fits of laughter.

You ain't gonna do that, right? I mean submitting that article? I don't want no one pawing them lucky charms or even laying an evil eye on them!!! Jeeez!

Cheers!

top topics

join