It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy are the Conspiracys Themselves!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Let me start off by saying I am a Huge fan of this site. I am addicted. But I have done alot of reading and have realized there are many avarage Joes such as myself and teeneagers just looking for "cool" information. I have gone online and realized there is a conspiracy to prove any point in wich man believes. Theres even conspiracists who believe 9/11 and the Holocaust never happened!?!? If you want to believe Elvis is alive then google it and you will find info. helping you believe this theory.

So now if there really are people running the show such as a shadow government controlling the Mass Media/Your minds then whos not to say this website is all part of the big plan! We constantly question this reality and the things in it. A question is an infinite math on its own. A question is very pointless it always leads to another one or another distraction that will lead you to another question wich leads to another distraction. The cycle continues until you die. It is unhealthy to constantly thinkthinkthinkthinkthink. STOP!

Why do you think people meditate and say they have found peace!? TRUE PEACE LIES WITHIN!! NO MONEY NO DISTRACTION CAN GIVE YOU THAT HAPPYNESS! YES YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY THE VERY MONITOR YOU ARE STARING AT. My suggestion would be to keep a dream journal for those who find it hard to meditate and write your dreams down because in the dream world you can do ANYTHING! Keeping a log will help you have lucid dreams. Even if you only remember 5 seconds of your dreams no matter where you are during the day write what you remember. You will realize to appreciate your brain due to the fact that dreams ARE MORE VIVID THAN THIS REALITY!

We are controlled to think a certain way. I myself you would never guess to be writing this. I listen to hardcore gangsta rap. I am tatted up and have come to realize true happiness will never come if you spend your whole life looking for Money/Sex/drugs. But some drugs could help you understand where to find this happyness. Seems that the druggies have won the war of understanding in this world. At least only the magic mushroom and '___'. Other drugs are depressants and should be banned. Even the government loves to contradict these facts. They make drugs illegal yet perscribe you the same thing in a pill form.

STOP BEING CONTROLLED AND FREE YOUR MIND

Heres a link to one of my songs:

www.youtube.com...

E

[edit on 26-5-2009 by SKIN-E]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Good post, skin, I am starring you.

But don't you think that listening to hard-core gangsta rap is also brainwashing you?

What I love about ATS is that you can talk about a lot of stuff with like-minded people.

It is a great site.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I need this switched to another group or topic are IDK how tho...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

yea man. I look at myself in the mirror and realized I have become a victim to the social structure! lol. Its never too late to change. Plus I dont take it for the words I love the slow stady beats of three 6. They put me in a trance to chill and relax and clear my head. But thats why Im into music production. Im trying to make a style of music that will reach out to that "ignorant" crowd and raise theyr vibration levels as crazy as that sounds..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I agree, I think that many people don't realize that the conspiracy theories can actually be the conspiracy and that some of them are not "supported" by government and authorities, but are often perpetuated, probably to encourage the public's confusion and unrest on whatever issue it is at the time *cough* alex jones *cough*.

I'm not saying there are no genuine conspiracy theories of course. There are a great many in which are indeed "Conspiracy Fact" It's easy for many people to get caught up in the mania that some theorists generate and that's where the problem is.

If you want to free your mind, it would be wise to understand reality itself, before trying to understand the conspiracies within it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Skin, I am with you here - good luck with that - but the negative message of the gangsta is bad.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Firstly, ATS has a political agenda and they more or less admit to it. For example, you cannot create a thread debating the legalization of drugs.

You seem to be stuck on the difference between conspiracy theory and a plain conspiracy. When evidence hits a critical level a "conspiracy theory" becomes just plain "conspiracy".

For example after bits of unexploded explosive were found in the World Trade Center rubble, the 9/11 conspiracy theory became a definite conspiracy fact... a conspiracy. Of course people have different thresh-holds for evidence before they consider conspiracy theory to also be fact, so there are a few ATS members who deny the 9/11 conspiracy regardless of how much evidence there is.

You'll notice that for the majority of the ATS postings, that people's reaction to a new theory is pretty much the same as if you brought it up at a random family dinner... nobody believes you. The only difference is ATS members don't name-call on people usually whereas you might get called a nut right away at the dinner table with your family without any consideration towards the facts of the matter. So when a theory pops up that we find ridiculous but provable, we will actually research it instead of using the standard procedure of ignoring any and all evidence.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by truthquest]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I understand that. There are alot of very intelligent people on this site. Im just afraid of the fact that any kid (not that I have anything against one) can sound like a knowledgeable adult with the right usage of vocabulary. You never know the face behind the mask of the internet. But I thank God/Magenta for this site. Like you said it brings like-minded people together. But in our everyday lives we cant have out of the box conversations to just anybody. But given the "image" I have, I carry alot of confidence so I ALWAYS straight up ask people I first meet and even family "Do you believe in aliens" to get theyre heads to forcefully think outside the box. Even if its them thinking for a split second its not bad to stray out of your everyday financial/work problems and think about the planet and the human race in its entirety.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Some Guy

I'm not saying there are no genuine conspiracy theories of course. There are a great many in which are indeed "Conspiracy Fact" It's easy for many people to get caught up in the mania that some theorists generate and that's where the problem is.

If you want to free your mind, it would be wise to understand reality itself, before trying to understand the conspiracies within it.

Yes, its great to think outside the box but people need to "defragment" their brains so its not "cluttered" with info. My main philosophy wich I still cant cope with is this quoted by me to all that know me:

"The Key to understanding life is to come to terms with the fact that you will never understand it"

I guess once anyone can come to grips with that they can find some inner peace. But I realize the human race THRIVES off wanting to know. No matter what we feed off knowledge. It seems to be our downfall as a species

top topics

join