It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Mainville-Mason Ohio, May 23, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another video posated only an hour ago, i havnt much to say on this one to be honest, but judging on the reactions of th filmer and his family, they seem pretty excited about it,

www.youtube.com...

havea look

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Now this could be something.. it is always hard to tell whether or not it is a UFO or not when it's dark like that though.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

yeah your right, the nightime footage is always harder to judge, listening to the filmer and his family suggests to me that it is something out of the ordinary but could possibly be anything from a helicopter training mission to swamp gas hahahaha

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Excellent stuff. Definitely another ET sighting in my opinion. They're showing up everywhere at the moment. Love the reaction of the little boy in the video - "they come every 1000 years" made me laugh out loud!

Starred and flagged!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

yeah lol that reaction was priceless, i like yourself beleive thi to be a real sightin of some sort of et craft
only a hunch tho, no proof obviously, but hey we can dream cnt we, thanks again my friend

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

LOL yeah exactly..

I'm just getting into the spirit of what those people in the video felt like when they were watching that object, how would they be feeling right now? I would imagine they definitely saw something unexplainable. In my opinion, it's one of two possibilities:

1) ARV (alien reproduction vehicle - i.e. one of 'ours') ..or
2) ETV (extra-terrestrial vehicle - i.e. one of 'theirs')

There is simply no other way to explain this. And there are a ton of videos out there on YouTube that resemble this light formation in the night skies. They may still be 'lights in the sky', but the incidences are mounting daily. Wouldn't it be great if a mass landing happened soon! The expression on some faces around here on ATS would be priceless.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

yeah some faces on here would be a perfect picture hehe, nothing against non believers tho. some people need solid proof like an alien pinching there butt lol.

when i watched this video for the first time it reminded me of this thread and the video that the op in this thread posted www.abovetopsecret.com... seemed kind of similar in a way, maybe it was just the vibe i got from the filmers lol, maybe i got a vibe because both accounts are real, as for a mass landing, well as ive always said, time is the best story teller

new topics

top topics

join