It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well no, actually they are not. There is acutally no "chip" involved in this process. The "chip" is an acronym for Child Identification Program. Some information can be found here.

The realy cool thing is the you can take your child to one of these events and get this help for free. Or you could choose not to, whichever you decide. There is no microship involved and none of the collected items remain with the people who donate their time to help with this project.

I have had my kids get IDs and fingerprints in the past in a different program, and thankfully I have never needed it. It just seems like smart parenting to have this info in case you ever need it.

So once again, freemasons will not be implaniting your children with any chips. Nuclear or otherwise.

This has been a public service announcement for the future inteligent conversation department.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, some people would with no doubt have believed the otherwise, that's for sure.

I can allmost "hear" it; "The Chip is a typical masonic invention and were first tested in Nazi-Germany by the Bilderbergers."

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I was waiting for someone to show up and not actually read the OP. But I wanted to make sure it was clear as an earlier thread make the water a bit muddy.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will never get my children finderprinted or tagged in any way. How exactly does having their fingerprints on file keep them any safer? It does not. It only helps identify the body. Morbid and horrible suggestion. I would never get them fingerprinted Arghh!

Anyway.....

Don't you think having a program called CHIP is a desensitization technique for the time to come when they will need to be literally Chipped for ID, banking and medical information? Coincidentally the state of Illinois has instituted a socialized healthcare system for all children int he state, which is also called CHIP.

www.chip.state.il.us...

[edit on 5/25/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I've got to side with you on this Blue Sky. You can I.D. and store any data, photos and fingerprints of your own children and have that information under your control. If you need back-up, you give duplicates to a relative or friend.

It's sad that programs such as this are necessary but it comes down to "take responsibility for your children". It's a nasty world out there and even adults are not safe in many circumstances. Many people have allowed society to control their lives and time and thus resorted to farming their children out to childcare, daycare, pre-school, nannies, anything but be there for them.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
I will never get my children finderprinted or tagged in any way. How exactly does having their fingerprints on file keep them any safer?

It may not keep them any safer but consider the following scenario:

A very young child is abducted, young enough that they do not understand what has ocured. The abductor attempts to keep/raise the child as their own but through the fact that the child was fingerprinted, annd subsequently discovered/reported to/by law enforcement they are returned to their proper parents.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

That is exactly why this prgram exists. To help parents to put togeather this information if the need should arise. Most parents don't know what the authorities would need in an aboduction case untill it happens. If you have this stuff before hand, then heaven forbid you need it, it's there. I have read that this is the same stuff the Amber alert needs to properly indetify a missing child. Since we can't go out and kill everyone we think might be a future child abductor, we are forced into taking this kind of step. I always thought it was the responsible thing to do. Not necesarily this program over others, but something like this. If nothing else, looking into this program lets parents know what things they should have for their own child. (even if they do it themselves)

Nobody wants to have a child abducted, but it does happen. Sitting around talking about what you would do to the abductor does not bring your child back any quicker. This might. But again, it is voluntary. And I don't think there will be a masive call for everyone to be chipped with ID tag implants. A little to 1984ish.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The smarter thing to do as parents, in regards to being able to identify your children is to have a kit set up. I have it with my kids and no authorities need to be involved.

A simply have a copy of their birth-certicates, finger prints and couple of strands of hair for DNA. It's simple enough to put together and the government can't keep track of my kids, which is how I like it.

I can understand the need and want for a database of children in order to protect them, but in today's current climate with the ammount of dis-information and control going on, I simply don't trust it.

I won't create the opportunity for such information to be used against my children instead of for them in the future. It really doesn't matter what they are using it for right now, it's later that I am worried about.

Edit To Add: To the OP, your title is very misleading. It's good to have titles that will attract attention, but you are posting information (a title in this case) which is purposely wrong.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

heres another senario....

An aging evil person or, evil persons relative/friend, needs an organ transplant and has the influance or the money to gain acess to this database of information. He then finds your childs rare or just matching blood type and hunts him down.

Also why use such an ineffective yet accepted form of identification for children such as this C.H.I.P. program when you could get the new real ID chip put under his skin. That will prevent all sorts of terrible things from happening to your child.... doesnt the logic just flow to the inevitible?

To only see a portion of the progression of logic would make anyone nervous. So many possiblitys as to the structure and purpose of the masons. There are wonderfull, kind, and loving people tricked into being the front for many organisations.

This is what secrets create.... speculation. To be apart of a "secret" society is to attract such things. I would personaly focus on enlightnening a society instead of storing identifying information should they turn up the victim of a crime.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What? Who goes around fingerprinting children to see who their caregivers say they are?

No-one. So in your scenario we would have to have some institution...say school!...fingerprint all the children, check it with the database to make sure they are who they say they are. The Masons are not creating a database, at least that is what they claim. But law enforcement could start collecting a database. The masons create an ID collection (MasoniCHIP) for you which includes digital photo, voice recognition, fingerprint, saliva collection, teeth imprint, and DNA.

Do you want that kind of profile for yourself? Then why would you want it for your child?

These identification techniques do not make us safer only erode our dignity and privacy. TPTB would love to have all that data in the microchip they intend to implant everyone with in the future. Plus your banking and medical records. This is nothing more than fear mongering and desensitization. The odds of a child getting abducted by a complete stranger hare very high...but be afraid, be very afraid!!!

I really do not get it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The abductor attempts to keep/raise the child as their own but through the fact that the child was fingerprinted, annd subsequently discovered/reported to/by law enforcement they are returned to their proper parents.

You know that your scenario is BS. 99.9% of abductors will either rape them, kill them or sell them to another country.

So maybe it could help if the child get identified at an airport, but I'm pretty sure those who sell people to other country have their own private networks of planes/boats.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I certainly agree, actually most children abudcted are killed in the first 24 hours, and then dumped.

The ones that aren't killed are usually never found. Criminals who do this aren't stupid in their methods. Sure identfying them is great, but it doesn't help catch the people who took them.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Don't you think having a program called CHIP is a desensitization technique for the time to come when they will need to be literally Chipped for ID, banking and medical information?
Such desensitization began more than 30 years ago. (Damn you Erik Estrada and your chiseled good looks!)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I can understand the need and want for a database of children in order to protect them, but in today's current climate with the ammount of dis-information and control going on, I simply don't trust it.

Originally posted by Wertdagf
An aging evil person or, evil persons relative/friend, needs an organ transplant and has the influance or the money to gain acess to this database of information. He then finds your childs rare or just matching blood type and hunts him down.

OK, we'll say it one more time, just to be clear. THERE IS NO DATABASE!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
99% of abductors kill them in the first hours? Where are your stats? More fear mongering.

A child is more likely to die from immunizations gone wrong than abduction and murder from a complete stranger.

A child is more likely to die in a car accident that from being abducted and murdered by a complete stranger.

This fear has been spoon fed to you for the purpose of selling cell phones and desensitizing you to a system where we all need to be tagged tracked and ID'd like cattle.

www.uslaw.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You say that with no knowledge. You cannot delete information from a harddrive.... you only flag it to be writen over.... anyone with experiance could go through those hard drives and pull that data off it. I would love to believe that no human being is capable of such behavior, sadly that is not reality.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

OK, we'll say it one more time, just to be clear. THERE IS NO DATABASE!

Take a deep breath and remember to stay calm. We know there is no database as of yet, but some of us contend it is coming. And some of us do not trust what people who take our fingerprint and DNA say. Don't get so uptight. No need for all caps.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

A study by the state of Washington found that in nearly three quarters of the cases of children who are abducted and murdered, the victims are killed within the first three hours. Also, in more than half of the 200 to 300 so-called "stereotypical kidnappings" each year, the children are either killed or never found.

Source

There's the proof, although it's a CNN article from a little while ago, the statistic is still good.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are going to hate my response...but a CNN report? How does CNN make their money? Cell phone companies are some of their biggest advertisers. I contend the main stream media is one of the main conspirators in this "Your Children are Not Safe Fear Mongering".

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Fear mongering aside, I kind of thought it was a good idea to have this kind of info on your children no matter how you get it. If you don't trust the CHIP program because of the name, then get the stuff yourself. I just think it's a good idea. The amber alert folks think so too. They kind of dictate what needs to be in these kits. Fear mongering is like saying the world will end next week unless you buy carbon offsets. This is a bit different. It's called being responsible.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by network dude]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join