It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by network dude

Taking children to Masons to have them put into a data base just gives me the heebie jeebies I can't help it. And the name for the program was a rather bad choice to say the least.

Many are aware of things like the Franklin Cover-up and children abduction programs and the stories of ritual abuse - I'm not saying that this Masonichip program has anything to do with that, but I'm just suspicious of groups of influencial men involved in secret proceedings within windowless temples who now want to administer a national child identification program. It's just disturbing.

I realy didn't think you would stoop to this level. You seem to be more inteligent than this. To think that in a few cases where a few people did bad things and they happen to be masons, that all of masonry is involved? That is an argument that those kids who just found out about Alex Jones would give.

But what about the churches who get involved with this program? Are they all in on the whole "kid stealing ring" as well?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I find it interesting that they invoke the zodiac in masonry. I wonder if the elite masons are searching for their..Golden boy..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I agree with every point Omega said. I do not know much about the child kidnapping rings, but I have heard they are huge and horrifying, especially in SE asia.

To prepare for a morbid crime is just sick and weird. It is safer to let your child ride his bike to school than to drive him in the car...that is based on the statistics. You will not hear that on the news or in the papers because the more parents are afraid, the more cell phones they buy, which are some of the largest advertisers on newsprograms today.

One mason said it is for convenience. Convenience? Really? Convenience is when you make something easier. It is not easier to drive your child to the lodge, stand in line, fill out forms, to get them fingerprinted photographed and weighed or whatever than it is. It is easier and more convenient to do all that at home. To have photos of them at home, weigh them at home and when the need arises collect dna from their toothbrush or hairbrush and call the family dentist for help. Your convenience argument hold no water.

Try to change your paradigm for a moment and consider this effort is just an orientation program to have "the powers that be" label, database and track you...it is just getting you ready for the day, so they (TPTB) can have more influence on you.

Here is a hypothetical application in which this could be used:

All school children are microchipped in the right hand to attend school, required. Data on chip includes all medical information, address and legal guardians. A new strange flu breaks out. Government requires everyone to get immunized. Child can not reenter school until immunized. School has scanner which reads chip and unless the child has the shot no entry.

I know immunizations are required for school entry now...but there are avenues if you do not want to participate, you can opt out for religious and philosophical reasons, because people still treat each other as thinking intelligent individuals, with reason...but that will come to an end. Choices will be made for us...say the parents did not get the immunization either, well their chip would be turned off until they did...that means no gas, no groceries not buying or selling until they complied with the state.

I know you do this because you have been taught, to believe it is a philanthropic effort, but you are just a cog in the machine who is paving the way for the loss of each persons liberty...think about it. Think about all the poor souls you are going to effect two or three generations from now, because people did not stand up in our generation and say "hell NO I will not be cataloged, marked, I.D.'d! I am a free thinking individual and you want to know who I am..look at my face and ask me my name!!!! Be civilized. I am not livestock!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
To prepare for a morbid crime is just sick and weird.
Do you have car insurance? Health insurance? Home-owners insurance? To prepare for an accident, an illness or your house burning down is just sick and weird, right?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, come on ....That is not what I meant and you know it. I meant taking your child and exposing them to idea I am doing this in care something happens to you, when you could get all that information at home without terrorizing or de-sensitising the child.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Masonichip - Prepare, for the abduction, rape and murder of your child today! ID kits are prepared and provided free of charge! Hot dogs and buns are also free!

Wow!

That's so far off the deep end that it beggars description. Is there any other group in society you have such an apparent loathing for?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Josh, come on ....That is not what I meant and you know it. I meant taking your child and exposing them to idea I am doing this in care something happens to you, when you could get all that information at home without terrorizing or de-sensitising the child.

Great! So do it! Be one of the exceptional minority on that front. But the problem is that the great majority of people don't.

Human intransigence takes over and there's always something more important to be done. Like mowing the grass or watching the ball game. Even the parents that gather this sort of information through programs like MasoniChIP are in the minority. And in the vast majority of cases, it really isn't an issue.

But the problem lies in that tiny-but-well-publicised minority of situations. And it becomes a case of woulda-coulda-shoulda.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I think you are missing the point of what this program is for. It's for the people who would rather someone else do this than do it themselves, but still care enough about their child to have it done. You can do it yourself and I hope that you do. Let me know when someone shows up at your door with a gun forcing you to get your kid chipped. untill then, it might be a bit smarter to assume that vountary means just that. This program is one of many that masons try to provide. But with the mentality (or lack there of) of some, if masons did nothing but donate canned goods to the homeless, we would be accused of proliferating the idea of being homeless or we would be trying to lure the unsuspecting homeless folks to our secret underground lair. Alex Jones is there for your entertainment. Everything is not a conspiracy. Please quit drinking that hateoraid.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

There's a certain amount of common sense that should be used when communicating the purpose with the child, depending on their age and comprehension.

I mean, immunization shots can be traumatic, but we still give them. We don't have to go into detail about the horrible ways they could die coughing up their lungs if they actually caught tuberculosis. It's simple enough to say "this will keep you from getting sick."

Getting fingerprints, a photo and a cheek swab is far less traumatic to a child than getting a shot, so I really don't think the kid would require that much explanation from the parent.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The only thing that the fingerprints do is to help identify the body.

Fingerprinting your kids can give parents a false sense that they are doing something but it can create additional fear in your child's life.

You can easily get their finger prints if you just play finger paints with them, then frame the result.

You can collect a dna sample with a sterile q-tip. There is no need to create trauma in your child's life.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I had it done when I was in about 4th grade or so.

Didn't traumatize me. Thought it was pretty cool.
At the time, of course, I wanted to be a cop.

Besides, in comparisons to the physical I got going into sports, the health issues I've had at various points in my life, and getting blood drawn while at the hospital, that's so low on the "traumatic" experiences list for me, that it barely registers.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

How is the process traumatic?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i think that this is another use of fear to make the general public place their children on the grid. the kids will have their prints on file at adolescence, without ever having done anything wrong. it seems like the government will have a file on little joey long before he's aware of big brother.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by enviroguy

If you would have read the other posts and pages you would have seen that no (as in none, zero, zilch, nada) information is kept, but is given to the parents. No Masonic database, no government database, no need for the paranoia.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The part you forgot to mention is that they have some creepy old man making a video recording of your kid, and they also take a DNA sample.

This doesn't protect anybody from anything, and the other users joking about how people will suspect that it comes from the Bilderbergers or Nazi Germany are only casting suspicion onto themselves.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The part you forgot to mention is that they have some creepy old man making a video recording of your kid, and they also take a DNA sample.
And that creepy old man hands the parent the video tape and the q-tip with the DNA sample. Nothing is kept by the creepy old man, so it's really not that creepy.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Why do you, anti-Masons, try to make all Freemasons are creepy old men? The part you keep forgetting is that all information (to include this DNA and video) are not kept by the Freemasons and the parents are the only ones who have it.

No one ever said it was to protect the child. We do give some advise, in the form of pamphlets, to the parents. This program is to assist law enforcement in the recovery of the child.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I remember at the same place my mom got one of these kits made up, they had on display a genuine smokers lung, to demonstrate what smoking can and probably will do to your lungs, a gutted pig, where you had to guess the weight of the pig, get it right and you won... a bunch of cash... Don't remember how much.
Probably enough for a tank of gas.
This was at the Fair Grounds, during the fair. They allows had half a side of the entrance hall dedicated to health education.
I'd go around and collect toothbrushes, floss, candy (evil dentists), coffee (from people who'd giggle like mad, but it was never as strong as the stuff I made myself in the morning. My dad started me young.)

On the other side they had some sciencey type stuff, fossils, shark teeth, and preserved fish.
There was a lot of other stuff there, of course, but that's what I remember.
Give me a break, I was about 9 or so.

Generally speaking, far from being creepy old men, they made sure my parents were always visible to me, and gave me a sucker and a balloon.
Heck, those guys were awesome.

Now, y'know what was really scary?
The roller coaster, for one. No fastener, fellow next to me ended up holding me in my seat the entire ride.
Or the yo yo. The ride itself was awesome, really. However we all spun above a spiked fence. Little nerve wracking.
i snuck away from my folks at one time and went into the Freakshow tent. Turned right around and got back with my parents.
My little sister ran away and went into one of the fun houses, and I had to chase her down.
Over all fun night.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It would be great if someone could create a miniture tracking device that could be inserted under the childs skin, a bit like Satnav so that we can trace their whereabouts at all times and for their privacy have it removed when they become adults. does any such device exist?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok, so why can't the cameraman just use the viewfinder? Why does the recording have to be projected onto a TV?

And the kid is still not being protected from anything, except his own critical thinking skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join