It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Fear mongering aside, I kind of thought it was a good idea to have this kind of info on your children no matter how you get it. If you don't trust the CHIP program because of the name, then get the stuff yourself. I just think it's a good idea. The amber alert folks think so too. They kind of dictate what needs to be in these kits. Fear mongering is like saying the world will end next week unlett you buy carbon offsets. This is a bit different. It's called being responsible.

It is a good idea. Nice job of wrapping that up ND. That was close to my point, I just don't trust others with the info. That's me and that's my prerogative. And I mean no slight to you or your lodge. You're not the only group(s) trying to help protect children. You have my respect.

I think there are two words that are key with this and they are timely and responsible. This is one of the responsibilities of parenthood and it needs to be done in a timely manner. People have busy lives (of their choosing) and too often the most critical but seemingly little things get put off. How much time are we talking to gather a copy of a birth certificate, finger and footprints, a little hair in a zip-lock and a couple of recent photos? Ten maybe fifteen minutes over the course of a couple days?

I do think you could have attracted people to this topic without the deception. Although... I have had threads I thought were sure fire turn into duds and possibly because the title was too tame. After all, this is the home of UFOs, NWOs, wackos and more. It's hard to compete with "Man Eating Dog!" and the like.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
An aging evil person or, evil persons relative/friend, needs an organ transplant and has the influance or the money to gain acess to this database of information. He then finds your childs rare or just matching blood type and hunts him down.

If your child has not been abducted and you do not hand over the information than how does the hypothetical person in your scenario obtain the information. These kits are meant to be used in case of an emergency, not to prevent one.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
What? Who goes around fingerprinting children to see who their caregivers say they are?

Law enforcement would be the one that I would think to be most prominent in a long-term child abduction scenario.

The Masons are not creating a database, at least that is what they claim. But law enforcement could start collecting a database.

Law enforcement agencies have already started collecting this type of information by hosting similar programs. The waiver a parent signs for law enforcement sponsored programs acknowledges that this information will be placed in a data base. At Masonic sponsored events the data is given to the parents to use as they see fit.

The masons create an ID collection (MasoniCHIP) for you which includes digital photo, voice recognition, fingerprint, saliva collection, teeth imprint, and DNA.

Do you want that kind of profile for yourself? Then why would you want it for your child?

As a firearms owner in New Jersey I have been fingerprinted and digitally photographed.

These identification techniques do not make us safer only erode our dignity and privacy. TPTB would love to have all that data in the microchip they intend to implant everyone with in the future. Plus your banking and medical records. This is nothing more than fear mongering and desensitization.

This is all speculative in my opinion.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You know that your scenario is BS. 99.9% of abductors will either rape them, kill them or sell them to another country.

Actually your percentages are very far off. Only one child in 10,000 reported missing-child cases is actually murdered. The last complete study on this showed that 99% of all non-family abductions lead to the return of the child.

But let us go with the number you provided. What about the .1%? If any of this effort goes to save just one child it is well worth the endeavor.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Actually the CD can be uploaded straight to Amber Alert and this could help the child be recovered alive.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is an outrage! I demand my masonic nuke chip!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

you might not like where it gets put. But if you are sure you want it,......

[edit on 26-5-2009 by network dude]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
This is an outrage! I demand my masonic nuke chip!

I demand that this man's inalienable right to have a nuclear chip implanted be met!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Taking children to Masons to have them put into a data base just gives me the heebie jeebies I can't help it. And the name for the program was a rather bad choice to say the least.

Many are aware of things like the Franklin Cover-up and children abduction programs and the stories of ritual abuse - I'm not saying that this Masonichip program has anything to do with that, but I'm just suspicious of groups of influencial men involved in secret proceedings within windowless temples who now want to administer a national child identification program. It's just disturbing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

It has already been stated here numerous times that there is no database. The parents are given the information to do with it as they please.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok, fair enough, but might it not condition citizens for the emergence of such a data base revolving around biometric identification technologies?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Ok, fair enough, but might it not condition citizens for the emergence of such a data base revolving around biometric identification technologies?

I honestly don't think so Omega. This isn't a new thing. I was born in 1986 and I can remember having my picture taken for an Ident-a-kid I.D. card. I was also fingerprinted, weighed, and measured. And, this is when I was in Elementary School. This information was presented to my parents in the form of an I.D. card. There isn't any new information being given that hasn't been given before like in a hospital. This is just a convenient way for the parents to have their childs' information compiled in one place, so in the event that something does happen to the child, the parent can have quick info available for the authorities. The whole process is voluntary, you are not forced to participate.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Level_Head]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
To be honest I still find it disturbing, given that it's not apt to help recover anything but a dead body, and the signal it sends, is one of fear and preparation for abduction of parent's children. Think it through. What does it serve? Very little. What message does it send? I mean like just how many freaks are really out there abducting children? We know about some of the high powered freaks who've been involved through things like the Franklin cover up, but just how likely is it that a parent's kid is going to be abducted? So why the big need for this? It's downright strange, and strange that Masons are so heavily involve in it - it makes no sense to me.
Everyone - bring out all your kids to the local Masonic lodge to have this ID kit prepared in case they are abducted..? WTF?@#(*@&$#*&!

Seems more like a case of mass conditioning, which individual masons are unwitting participants in.

And some research into the abduction case which led to the Amber Alert system might be in order here. Yes, something like that is helpful, but the backstory regarding the true source of many of these abductions is just creepy as it turns out most of them, which are not taken by family members, are not the victims of run of the mill pedophile freaks, but part of an actual network where many of the children are made into sex slaves for the wealthy and powerful.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I understand your point of view, but i must respectfully disagree. I pray that no child is ever abducted, but the fact of the matter is that is does happen. And just because the child is abducted doesn't necessarily mean they will die. I feel that it is just better to be prepared, and I glad to see that some Brethren have taken an old idea a revived it. You only find it strange that these drives are held by Masons because you believe we are nefarious by nature. With that being said I am not here to convince you otherwise. If you do not agree with it do not partake.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Let me put it in metaphysical terms Mr. instant 3 blue stars.

As a mason, you'd know something I would imagine about duality, of white and black, good and evil, yin and yang.

Like I said, the ACTUAL scope of the problem of child abduction, rape and murder in our society is probably so small (aside from the dark underword networks I mentioned), that the odds of a parent having their child taken by a lone freak are assuredly slimmer than winning the powerball lottery, being hit by lightning from a clear blue sky, or suffering from the cataclysmic destruction of a meteor impact.

And so, what this amounts to, in effect, is being involved in something at the "white" end of the spectrum, which is PROMOTING the whole concept of child abduction, rape and murder in the collective consciousness of our society. How necessary is that? What signal does it send? How truly helpful is it, REALLY? Think it through all the way, from every angle and perspective..

Masonichip - Prepare, for the abduction, rape and murder of your child today! ID kits are prepared and provided free of charge! Hot dogs and buns are also free!

"What you resist, persists."
~ Carl Jung

[edit on 26-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well first off, I have no idea of the significance of the blue stars. I'll be sure to look it up when I finish this post. Yes, the chances of a child being abducted are small but it does happen. I have had a personal experience in my family so I know all too well that is does happen. Thankfully with the help of law enforcement, and information from the card and description given to them, she was found. I understand that this program does not have any significance to you, but it does to others. I understand the concept of duality, but that came from my own research and wasn't taught to me through Masonry, nor does it have anything to do with this program. Now, off to research the blue stars. I hope its something good

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The instant three blue stars you got on your post simply means that this forum is rife with Masons who are quick to support their bretheren, that's all. When you see a post you like or agree with, you can give it blue stars, I'll give your post above one just for fun!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the star my Brother the favor is returned. Mods please excuse the one liner

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Actually OmegaPoint, no data is saved by the Freemasons. The final product is given to the parent and then completely erased from the computer system. The only thing the computer tracks is the number processed and how many events. This is done to see how many per event we are doing. This helps people like me to see where we can improve productivity at events. And even then, those statistics are wiped.

If you think that CHIP sounds bad you'll hate the name of the Idaho program - IDCHIP.

It's a completely voluntary program. It's to assist law enforcement and is kept by the parents - the Freemasons don't keep anything.

When I get the system back from one of my guys I will post some of the recovery statistics.

I mean like just how many freaks are really out there abducting children?

I do know statistically speaking that almost every 40-seconds a child is abducted.

One statistic I remember said that since the 80s that the rate of missing children went up around 400%.

And some research into the abduction case which led to the Amber Alert system might be in order here.

Many CHIPs work with Amber Alert to co-host events.

Just so you won't be lonely, I gave you another blue star.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Like I said, the ACTUAL scope of the problem of child abduction, rape and murder in our society is probably so small (aside from the dark underword networks I mentioned), that the odds of a parent having their child taken by a lone freak are assuredly slimmer than winning the powerball lottery, being hit by lightning from a clear blue sky, or suffering from the cataclysmic destruction of a meteor impact.

It's true that 797,500 people under 18 were reported missing in a one-year period, according to a 2002 study. But of those cases, 203,900 were family abductions, 58,200 were nonfamily abductions, and only 115 were "stereotypical kidnappings," defined in one study as "a nonfamily abduction perpetrated by a slight acquaintance or stranger in which a child is detained overnight, transported at least 50 miles, held for ransom or abducted with the intent to keep the child permanently, or killed."

But in other ways, the NCIC may understate the figures. Many missing persons aren't reported at all—a 1997 study estimated that only 5 percent of nonfamily abductions (in which a nonfamily member detains a child using force for more than an hour) get reported to police. Some police departments may not even bother filing a report when a kid runs away from home for a few days. It's also easy to lose track of abduction cases, since some of them get filed away under associated crimes, like homicide or sexual assault.

www.slate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join