It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet needs depopulation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
All who believe in depopulation, should kill themselves first......
In order to show us wandering nobodys what life is worth...

Please...lead the way.....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I agree with the OP also, we are becoming too many for Mother Earth to sustain, and here lately teens are popping children out like mad, the octo Mom comes to mind here. This thing, however, takes another thing called responsibility, and that is something humans have very little of.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
you cant just say i wont reproduce just to have a "Say" against nwo
its my right to have a son,and its my right as a father to defend him againts brainwashing and propaganda.and if theres no more space here well go to another planet and start trashing there

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I agree with the OP also, we are becoming too many for Mother Earth to sustain, and here lately teens are popping children out like mad, the octo Mom comes to mind here. This thing, however, takes another thing called responsibility, and that is something humans have very little of.

So what do you suggest? Gas chambers? Mass murder of 4 billion people, and the saving of the New World Order's "chosen" people?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can we start with the stupid people first?
What are the parameters and questions?

Do you believe we even landed on the moon? Yes......off with your head!!!
Do you believe planes flew into the trade center on 911? Yes.....Off with your head!!!

Do you believe the government is taking care of you? .....Yes.....Off with your head!!!

Do you believe we are alone in the universe? ...Yes...Off with your head!!!!

Do you believe Kennedy was assassinated by Oswald? ...Yes....Off with your head!!!

Do you believe the federal reserve is a government entity? ...Yes...Off with your head!!!

Now we could save ourselves a lot of trouble this way........agreed?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
many would treat overpopulation like they do with drug addiction. govts throw drug addicts in prison rather than try and solve the issue of the disease itself.

so why do people have so many children ? the answer is many but one very common reason is lack of money.

farmers have more kids to have more help around. people on welfare have more kids to get a bigger paycheck from the govt. and of course the total lack of contraceptives means millions more will have unplanned children.

get rid of money and populations would plummet dramatically

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

While i've only been having these thoughts the population of the planet(well, a limit on kids a couple can have) for a little while i have to agree that there are just too many people in certain areas of the world who don't use contraception..... who have many wives.... who don't care.

Ever since we saw the first pics & news stories regarding Ethiopia we have been giving to charity only to still see years later the same problems..... wouldn't it have been better to distribute condoms in the first place and made sure they were used rather then to battle the ongoing AIDS epidemic? You see.... you have to stop the sex without condoms first before takling the AIDS issue..... it got way out hand!!! In one village there are like 1000 people with AIDS but what do they do? They keep on having sex like rabbits which does not stop the problem. (just one example)

We also know that certain religious folk don't give a damn about producing babies they can't handle so they continue to have babies simply because they too won't use condoms!!!!

I live in England and it looks like the message still hasn't got across to these people as there are many immigrants here now with 5, 6, 7 and on some occasions 9 kids!!!!!

So yes i agree we are over populated so maybe limiting each couple to only 2 or 3 kids!!! If it has to be that way then i'm for it.....

If England was a desert we'd be having the same problems here with diseases!!!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that the world news to be depopulated.

Go kill yourself you suggested it so start it off.

Originally posted by autowrench

Teens have been having children since the begining, in the old days people lived to maybe 25-30 people were having children and getting married at 15 and 16 up until like 130 years ago; there is nothing wrong about that it has been going on for 1000's of years and now we think it is wrong to have children so young how do we not know having children late is the problem.

Only time will tell about that and not enough time has passed to give a truthful observation in that matter.

There is enough resources for the entire planet quit with the bs.

Not everybody on the planet uses the same materials and consumes the same food.

The only food that become a shortage of is wheat for making bread which almost everybody eats.

Besides that there is no other food that a majority consume.

In many places around the world people eat. slugs, all type of bugs and insects, pigeons, worms, rats and other rodents, bats, and many other animals that would seem horrible and degusting to people in america, the uk, canada and many other places.

for things such as oil, coal electricity etc. most people around the globe dont have electricity, or heating in there homes so they dont consume these.

Many places live life similar to how it was 150 years besides things such as cars, plastics, etc of that nature.

Go around to any less develop areas and you will see people living how they did in the past and they are doing fine.

There maybe cities, states, countries that are overpopulated but the earth as a whole not. There are places in Africa, Asia, South America and in and around Southeast Asia and Oceania which have almost no populations as to the size of the area.

The problems are that people want to stay in there comfort zone and will not change and would rather kill other humans to stay the way that they are.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jatsc]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Depopulation is just around the corner. Israel's attack on Iran is coming this fall along with forced Swine Flu Vaccinations. [promotional link removed]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You people are absolutely crazy. There may be a overpopulation, but the problem is it isn’t happening here!

Demographic Winter:
www.youtube.com...

Muslim Demographics:
www.youtube.com...

European man has given the world everything from philosophy to sun glasses. It has been the single truly individualist culture in the world, engendering such man enobling traits as the enlightenment, scientific method, free speech and individual rights. What will happen when this race and culture disappears in favour of the ethnocentric collectivism of Muslims and Africans? Do you wish to disappear as a race and a culture?
What about the environment and the stockpiles of nuclear weapons? Who’ll look after them when we are gone?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If 2012 wiould come with natural disasters or to be influenced, than why do 2/3 of humanity needs to be killed ? Let nature do that !
If you must know, the world is in fact not still overpopulated. If you see all the free land that's available... not the land of the farmers.
The technology exist today to farm in a desert. So there's still enough place left for humans. Wild animals would have no space left indeed.
The questions is, are we overpopulated to be mind controlled ?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Okay, I'm in. Who do we kill?

My suggestion is we target Third World countries. Modern nations mostly have birthrates beneath the replacement rate. Undeveloped countries have very high birthrates. Get rid of those breeding kids they can't feed, and let those in modern countries continue to live and breed responsibly.

Maybe a disease that is man-made, with a cure that the extremely poor cannot afford? Better to make it racially targeted if possible. Africa has the highest birthrates by far, and also lots of natural resources that we could scoop up after everyone is dead. Mexico would also make a good target, to reduce the number of illegals at the source.

You know, this might just be the plan. Maybe we won't need to do anything. TPTB can use the swine flu to rid of all the useless eaters. And here I thought they were irredeemably evil. Turns out they just wanted to make the world a better place.

Hurrah for the NWO!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Agreed one hundred percent.

"many humans" = THE MASSES

However, the illuminati DO PROVIDE CHOICE TO EVERyone. The masses willingly choose to NOT observe reality and go against nature. After all, the Illuminati are an extension of nature...THEREFORE, the masses willingly choose their own death by not following the laws of nature (no such things as free lunch, you must hunt and find shelter)

Earth = Farm
only so much cow and grass.

PLUS, look at the cycle in the last 100 years. You will see it clearly...unless you are DELUSIONAL like the masses and DO NOT OBSERVE REALITY.
goes like this
drop in economy, lead up to mass deaths, wipe out a portion of the masses, financial boom for most, rinse and repeat
WW1 plus spanish flu>build up to 20's> BOOMING 20's> great depression> WWII > build up to 50s> leave it to beaver happy freaking 50s > FILL OUT THE REST

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well world will get her own back when time is right, and yes i agree with you some humans dont know how to live in this world called "earth Gaia" i wont use Car i wont use public transportation i wont rape nature but in these days Goverment gives you a so-called packed, education/school after that you go educate yourself more if you wish then you get job get a loan from bank buy a car/home/useless things are building up side of you, get yourself Fat and rich and make copys of yourself. BS fight the system dont do it! if you are wise
3 things you need in this world to live 1.Food 2.Water 3.will to life
Make your own Destiny!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Sry to destroy your safe illusion world but this planet doesnt belong to human. YOur god is nothing but a collective madness and a pathetic way to overestimate yourself. Don't forget what you are, mortal made of flesh. If you think this planet is yours coz you think you can destroy it with all the nukes human made, you are f*cking wrong

Mulder, i didnt think i would say this to you but: nice thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi! What about Norsidorm implants for males and females? Teenagers
who are under aged, if you can not support a child economically ie. unemployed recipitants, welfare recipitiants, food stamp recipitants, if you have genetic diseases that can be inherited, if you're a dead beat parent who abuses, or doesn't contribute to previous child's welfare. If you're in jail, If you're unmarried. Anyone could come up with any reasons for population control. China had a one child policy back in the 1980s. I know this is awful, it goes against freedoms and religion. But we are going to ruin the planet until it self corrects us, or a horrendous disease comes along, or people flip out violently. Having children and raising them is a very serious job and lifetime commitment. Not to be taken lightly.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedElectricSerpent
Well world will get her own back when time is right, and yes i agree with you some humans dont know how to live in this world called "earth Gaia" i wont use Car i wont use public transportation i wont rape nature but in these days Goverment gives you a so-called packed, education/school after that you go educate yourself more if you wish then you get job get a loan from bank buy a car/home/useless things are building up side of you, get yourself Fat and rich and make copys of yourself. BS fight the system dont do it! if you are wise
3 things you need in this world to live 1.Food 2.Water 3.will to life
Make your own Destiny!

No...... it's NOT "Gaia" which is nothing more than a word the UN made popular to get people away from the idea of a God.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow it sickens me that people would consider taking away someones freedom to have any number of children they choose like they do in china.
Oh and by the way, since 1997 you can not get more money by having more kids on welfare anymore. I do believe there are many people in the world who would love have birth control, they just don't have the means, even here in america. In a culture such as ours that encourages sexual promiscuity, what do you expect?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Actually, this is not true
Granted, it would be a lot easier just to kill a bunch of useless humans than make it all work together correctly.
The richest 1% in the world could solve EVERYTHING
They just don't...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The reason Depopulation thoughts are spread is to convince us that what has been put forth into this thread is truth, however it is far from it. It's control mechanism just like many others, and you can see how well it works because it further splits humanity up.

There is one truth to too many people being here now: Too many for them to control, too many for them to manipulate, a prime motivator for this depopulation paradigm. It doesn't in any way celebrate life, but they do a masterful job at thrusting it onto us, submerging us into it.

Be mindful. Be In Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join