It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet needs depopulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Alright. I am prepared to be flamed and burned, so be it. I feel that it is important to address this subject.

This planet needs depopulation.

There are getting too many humans. We pollute, abuse nature, overpopulate and kill each other.

Many humans don't adapt to their environment at all. Many humans don't work with nature – they work against nature. Many humans create nothing but misery and pollution around them, infecting and destroying this planet. All of this because of humankind's enormous greed to hold illimitable dominion over everything.

This planet is dying because of humankind's greed.

Also, if you want to resist the New World Order, breeding is the last thing you need.

Those of us who don't have children right now, are less vulnerable. Those of you who want to have children now, will be making yourselves extra vulnerable to NWO, because of the "extra luggage" you will be carrying. Just imagine the "Alright alright! I'll do anything - just don't hurt my children!!!" scenario. Oh and we have to remember that back then, in Communist countries such as Russia, North Korea and China, there were cases of brainwashed children (brainwashed by Communist school propaganda) who were turning their own parents in to the authorities because their parents were not Communist enough.

Oh and there are about seven billion humans on this planet. It's quite enough. The survival of the species is secured, even though if some of us choose not to have children.

So, wake up people. "Eat, Survive and Reproduce" tactic won't help you against the NWO. You must be smarter than that.

It's not about killing the humans that are already here - its' about stopping with all the breeding for a while. It's about teaching the humans that are already here to respect Earth and each other.

If there will be less humans on this planet, the human life, nature, animals and environment will be valued greatly. There will be whole new kind of respect of treating things, nature and each other.

But today, the human life, nature, animals and environment are being p*ssed on.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Wrong, the planet that we have been GIVEN needs depopulation.

Done properly, sustainably, this planet can raise 6billion people. We have just failed horribly at using things adequately.

Instead we have 40 versions of ipods.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Wrong, the planet that we have been GIVEN needs depopulation.

Done properly, sustainably, this planet can raise 6billion people. We have just failed horribly at using things adequately.

Instead we have 40 versions of ipods.

I wholeheartedly agree, king9072.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think we do need depopulation, but in that stark, messed up way most people think.

We simply need to do things better. Be more efficient with our resources and be more aware that we are building the world for future generations. We don't have only a responsibility for ourselves.

6 Billion, fine, that works. We can do that. However, another 6 Billion and we would be in serious trouble. I hate to break to people. But there's only so much Earth.

And building megalithic structures that can house millions of people in small areas, complete with shopping centers and offices, is just stupid.

We just gotta smarten up.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I think we do need depopulation, but in that stark, messed up way most people think.

We simply need to do things better. Be more efficient with our resources and be more aware that we are building the world for future generations. We don't have only a responsibility for ourselves.

~Keeper

I agree, Keeper! We need to change the way we treat nature and each other. 6 billion more people with the exact same disrespectful way of treating each other/Earth will be a disaster.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Okay then, what's the plan.
How do you get India, Japan, The Middle East and China on board to make this whole thing real and not a make believe Utopian ideal?

I'd say the first thing is to learn multiple languages so you can communicate these plans and ideals to various highly populated countries leaders and citizens.
Has anyone done that yet?
Otherwise you aren't serious and just being philosophical.
Which is fine. But lets not delude ourselves that we can actually control what people in other countries and cultures do or don't do.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Are you guys volunteering to go into the gas chambers? How do you propose we depopulate the world? Do you really want to start another conspiracy theory about how the evil United States is spreading (insert disease of choice) to depopulate the world so we can once again be the superpower we once were?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How nice. A shill who is promoting the idea that those who might question authority should not breed.

I wonder who benefits from that.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I agree....you go first. (Just Kidding of course)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

It's not about control, which is why people have a such a problem with it.

There is no control involved, a simple understanding of how things work would be sufficient. It's an educational process.

You simply show people the history of man kind and how we've treated our planet and each other for the past couple of thousand years and ask them if they want another 6 billion people with the same mindset?

People aren't that stupid, they are just un-educated. They simply haven't been given the tools to care. They are far too wrapped in the illusion being force fed to us on a daily basis.

We need to remind people that life goes on after them, and their future depends on our intelligence. Well, the quality of the future does anyway.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This earth is a disaster.!!
We have shape-shifted and crop rotated all that has been presented to us on this planet until we are making ourselves physically incapable of sustaining our own lives.
And ...we will cause our own demise in the long run...via chemical over-extensions on all levels of our daily existence.

I would love to live another couple of hundred years to witness our own adapting evolution and to view the outcome of our species.

Peace...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Alot of the mess that we are in is built on "intellegent ideas"... How do you propose to get everyone to agree? Most people don't care. I know that is sad, but its true. Its easier for people to just go on about their daily lives acting like everything is wonderful... What is the answer...where do we start?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If your really serious about population control, I suggest YOU lead the way you should kill yourself and take a lead. Or maybe you'd like to start this in poor countries. Maybe those ones in Africa you see on cnn occaisionaly .

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

I agree....you go first.

I'm already sterilized.

Now, your turn.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

See this is the problem, is that people assume that population control and killing people go hand in hand.

They don't, those two things are put together by mad men who want to get it done quick. This isn't a simple process obviously, there is no one answer that will help us in the next 10 years.

I don't even think the next 20. However it is imperative that we begin the conversation, the idea is not that radical and will eventually be a necessity.

If we don't want it to turn into rich nations killing poor nations and other rich nations cause there are too many of us. Then we need to start planning a little more carefully.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm sorry but, as an example, if I was a Muslim woman living in the Middle East who culturally is expected to have a lot of children, you're reasoning would fall on my deaf ears.

How can you expect the populations of other countries to heed you , when you have OCTOMUM on your own doorstep?
Seems all this education you're talking about will be a waste of taxpayers dollars to me as only the likeminded will join you.
And you need a lot more than numbers in the choir to come on board to make this a reality.

While people in some countries can raise large families on next to nothing, and while children bring a lot joy to peoples lives, the cycle will keep on.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Nope, I don't see the problem. I believe that earth and nature will handle herself just fine. If she gets sick of humans she will just blow the supervolcano at yellowstone, or some other form of a clean start for her.

I don't believe this is an issue us mere humans have any say in.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Well I certainly hope for the sake of future generations that you are wrong my friend. If people cannot learn from the mistakes of that past and actually own up to being the "keepers" of this planet, then we don't deserve it.

I mean if you wanna get down to the nitty-gritty of the issue. Mother nature will take care of any overpopulated species on her beautiful planet. She won't let us destroy it by a simple matter of population.

That's besides the point, if all we do is speak negatively about the issue and say that nothing can change then nothing ever will. I wish people would stop thinking that everybody on the planet has their mind made up about everything.

That we are doing the best we can and there absolutely no better idea on how to operate. That's simply ridiculous. Come on folks, we have 6.9 billion right now, can't ANYBODY think of anything else to go on?

I would hope so.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Easy; Introduce a temporary Global Law that forbiddes people to have kids. A few years later, the population would have decreased drastically.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well I certainly hope for the sake of future generations that you are wrong my friend.

If some people have their way, there won't be any FUTURE GENERATIONS to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join