It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Steps to Integrate the UFO/Extraterrestrial Reality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It seems like a Disclosure is near;

www.examiner.com...

It is no longer enough to simply ask the question if we believe in extraterrestrial life and extraterrestrial visitation to the Earth. If we the people really desire truth, transparency and full accountability, especially on the controversial subject of UFO Disclosure, then the greater public must be prepared for the changes that our reality will experience with this unveiling. It is not enough for a small minority to have discovered the depths of this reality of extraterrestrial contact that spans our history and escalates in recent decades. A tipping point in the mass awareness (the collective psyche) is required for movement to successfully take place. Here are the clear and immediate steps that will prepare all for the inevitable great changes ahead of us, especially in our own perception of our place within this universe and a thriving galactic community filled with advanced life.

1.We need to consciously acknowledge the choice of interaction with other races and species not of the Earth.

If we desire the current secrecy and censure of extraterrestrial interaction to be brought out into plain sight and into the public arena, we must accept that we are at the crossroads of vast change that once accepted, leads us to balance and planetary maturity. We each need to consciously understand our own power in our collective choice. When we together choose interaction instead of ignoring or denying this issue, our day-to-day lives are directly and invaluably impacted. This acknowledgement will transform the most humble life because it opens the door to reveal interaction; thus releasing information for new energy technologies and science, moneyless cooperative economies and most importantly, concepts in universal spirituality.

2.We need to identify within our lives the cause of separation from a source that unites us all.

In our quest for individual success within manmade systems that control, manipulate, cause fear and distract from a greater spiritual vitality of expression, we have grown so separate in our concept of ourselves as a mere ‘I’ that our reality has become crushingly personal in its illusion of endless and false division. We have forgotten our strength as ‘we’ the people, ‘we’ a species, ‘we’ a living planet and the fulfillment that our interconnectedness brings. The human species in its most natural state is clearly and dynamically aware of its unity that has us as cells working together within a vast, living body that houses all reality. To thrive within fundamental changes before us, people must recognize only ‘we’ and not just ‘I’ creates lasting wholeness.

3.We need to begin to exercise our multidimensional condition with discipline.
Multidimensional awareness extends beyond the limits of the five senses and therefore the confines of pure rational thought to direct intelligence and experience. Only the intuitive senses can penetrate ‘non-local’ realities, and this special awareness requires discipline to develop. Therefore, to fulfill #3 . . .

a)People must study stillness – the process of quieting the mind. Mediation is a primary tool for this quieting of the outer senses and strengthening of the inner sense of intuition. This is the ability to penetrate the veils and artificial perspectives that hold a mind hostage to sensory data alone, and finally allow a tangible communication with one’s higher self.

b)People must come together in their communities around common goals that benefit all. These goals must specifically address the safety, governance and provisions of the people. The acceptance of open contact with advanced extraterrestrial civilizations will infuse our world with new ideas of how to build our future in a way that consciously cares for all our people, maintains our unique identity and restores balance to our relationship and practices with nature. Interaction with benevolent extraterrestrial groups will require our intuitive faculties to be developed so that we may fully understand and consider the often highly spiritual foundations they offer. These then can be practically applied as a community chooses to address primary needs with dynamically creative and inspired (multidimensional) answers.

As individuals and groups contemplate and integrate these three principles that ready our civilization for the great changes that open extraterrestrial contact will bring, it will also quickly build a sturdy foundation on which to place the pillars of our transformation – our awakening to our multidimensional capacity and connections.

www.examiner.com...

Ready-for-Disclosure-3-Steps-to-Integrate-the-UFO--Extraterrestrial-Reality"The government has in its possession ‘extraterrestrial vehicles,’ lobbyist Stephen Bassett said. As in flying saucers.

“Imagine the power source, he said, behind a 30-foot wide saucer that weighs the same as a tractor-trailer yet hurtles through galaxies at 20,000 miles per hour.

Anne Mulkern ends her New York Times revelation on a positive note: “One energy analyst said it is not surprising that among the great diversity of energy lobbyists there is one who wants to expose a UFO cover-up.

www.mediaforfreedom.com...

Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative re-launched in DenverDIVISION 12. EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION

Sec. 2-255.59. Definitions. As used in this division:

1. Extraterrestrial intelligent being means a form of life assumed to exist or originate from outside the Earth or its atmosphere

2. Extraterrestrial vehicle means a non-living method of transportation originating from outside the Earth or its atmosphere

3. Exopolitics means the study of the key individuals, political or other institutions, and processes associated with extraterrestrial life.

Sec. 2-255.60. Legislative intent.

The People of the City and County of Denver hereby declare that:

1.The presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence, official government documents, and whistleblowers formerly working for the U.S. Government and government contractors;

2. Evidence of extraterrestrial beings has been known by United States presidents since President Franklin Roosevelt, including President Ronald Reagan as disclosed in his presentation to the United Nations regarding extraterrestrial matters;

3. Since at least 1947, the United States government has denied knowledge of this evidence, thus placing the public and local governments at potential risk and disadvantage;

4. The United States government has suppressed, and withheld from the public, evidence of advanced clean energy, transportation and other technologies of extraterrestrial origin. These technologies could potentially offer substantial economic relief for our most pressing social and economic concerns, including a reduction of pollution and at least partial replacement of fossil fuels with affordable non-polluting energy sources, and other advanced technologies;

5. Local government officials have rejected or ignored the need to prepare city personnel and citizens for potential contact or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles even though:

a. Multiple federal government agencies have acknowledged the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings, through hundreds of official documents, but have not informed our citizens about how to intelligently and responsibly respond to UFO/extraterrestrial encounters;

b. Hundreds of top military leaders, government scientists, government contractors, commercial airline pilots, air traffic controllers and NASA officials, many with Top Secret clearances, have been disclosing their personal experiences and involvement in interacting with UFOs not from Earth and, in some cases, their apparent extraterrestrial intelligent occupants;

c. A credible non-profit organization has received over ten thousand (10,000) written reports of UFO sightings, primarily in the U.S., during just the period Nov. 2005 - April 2008. The total number of reports nationally in 2008 was more than twice the number from the previous year. There have been more than 1,000 written reports of Colorado UFO sightings submitted to the same organization during the period of Jan. 2000 - April 2008;

d. Government denial, ridicule, and a lack of public awareness about this credible evidence prevent the responsible evaluation of potential risks and benefits for the safety, health, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings;
6. At present our government does not have any protocols for:

a. Responsibly evaluating, documenting, and acting on citizen reports of encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings, regardless of the highly unusual and credible evidence that may attend such encounters and interactions; or

b. Referring such reports to properly trained city personnel, or private professional individuals or organizations that have responsibly dealt with such matters in a professional manner;

7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to responsibly and adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs;
www.examiner.com...[/e x]

[edit on 25-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Three Steps to Integrate the UFO/Extraterrestrial Reality

Do the people truly want a Disclosure? England, Brazil, Spain and France, have been a leading advocate of UFO disclosure. We're all hoping that our own country the US will join other countries that have made UFO disclosure and Alien/UFO truth possible for the masses because they are so badly informed and brainwashed by skeptics who NO research and paid debunkers who brainwash the public so easily and pocket this money for their lies.

We need to know these great mysteries of UFO contact and its implications for humanity. There are signs all over the world and "The Time Has Come" because no time like now can be more perfect for cosmic awareness and Alien/UFO technology. Do you think a full disclosure would set off panic and Chaos?

Although most of us want it I must also wonder why a disclosure will be made. The frequencies of sighting are rapidly increasing. Is it simply that they cant hide it any longer?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did some little piss ant municipal government actually waste the taxpayers money on this dribble or did some wannabe draft this in hopes that some municipal government would waste their time passing something so utterly useless?

Either way this is dribble.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well it wasnt a piss ant it was initiated by Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission to request a disclosure.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

well the USA have now added procedures and steps to the Fire Department's training manuals on what thay must do in the event of a ufo landing with technical info that thay may experience power loss to there vehicles and radios and thay should set up a quarantine situation. Seems like whoever writes the Goverments Fire Department's training manuals seems to think ufos can effect even tax payers fire trucks and communicate telepathically and it is certainly possible. Thay also think the little piss ant people cant handle something like this in there little piss ant lives.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What has aided me in coming to terms with the "alien" issue in our solar system and here on planet Earth was the reading of The Terra Papers.

Although no mention of "multidimentionality" is made (leaving me suspicious of the work in the OP - which seems to lack a link to the source), it became clear that there are Human Hearted, Lizard Hearted, ET infiltrators and others, all involved with our planet.

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

From this reading, it became obvious that We, the Human Hearted, are the Galactic successors, and this planet, and indeed the solar system, is Ours.

And so I wrote a book showing a path from our current slavery to one in which We each wear our collective crown, living in abundance and peace.

My FREE book: files.abovetopsecret.com...

If enough of Us read this and take the reigns...we can make the world I describe happen. Pass the link, print copies to give freely to others, whatever it takes to get these notions out there.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

OOPS, is this the link I forgot? If not please let me know which article.

This thread is not about the Human Hearted, are the Galactic successors, and this planet. It is about a discloser and how we could cohabitate with other races, among many other things.

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

OOPS, is this the link I forgot? If not please let me know which article.

Yup. That's the article. Thanks for that!

This thread is not about the Human Hearted, are the Galactic successors, and this planet. It is about a discloser and how we could cohabitate with other races, among many other things.

Ah, but if you read the Papers, you will see that it deals with explaining our present interactions with extraterrestial, subterranean and coexisting "aliens." If we take the Papers as truth (which I do), having this knowledge will assist in grasping what is really going on on this planet.

And, if we are Galactic successors, this is something we need to know in our dealings with these beings, these individuals of sentience. When disclosure comes, it would be good for the majority of us to already have a clue, n'est pas?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I plan to read the papers. I dont know about all the species only a few. I would guess some arent as pleasant as others.

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well it wasnt a piss ant it was initiated by Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission to request a disclosure.

Ah, well in that case......as long as they aren't piss ants then I guess sign me up. I mean, surely nothing like this could hurt the hopes of "disclosure"...right?

Originally posted by candy coated clown

well the USA have now added procedures and steps to the Fire Department's training manuals on what thay must do in the event of a ufo landing.....

To say that they are "now" adding this into a training manual is a bit deceptive. You could better say it has been in there for decades and has been copied over and over in subsequent reprints. That would be far more accurate.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes, the hope of disclosure. It seems like things may be heating up. I think I would actually be scared if a full disclosure was made. Who ever does it will have proof at the time. He wont come alone. If so no one would believe it or be skeptical.

The frequency of sightning is another thing to consider. There may come a day soon they they are forced to disclose so the masses dont panic.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Actually, if I removed some of the fluff in this thing there are some things that even I have parroted over the years.

But, to be honest I don't think there is anything of any significance to disclose. I only say that because I know the government well, and know there is not a chance in heck they could keep a lid on alien visitation if it is in fact occurring at the level and frequency that some claim. Not a chance.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You see, there is more to it than this. I have a family member who worked at Area 51. I dont expect you to believe me. He never talked about it. He only gave me a few clues. One was that UFO's and aliens wont been seen unless they want to be seen. I think the time is near and they want to be seen and will. They do have a purpose in this world and that purpose is getting close.

This is just my opinion. Another conclusion I have about why these guys refuse to talk, even after they retire, cant tell their wife or mom is due to fear from Aliens. I used to think they were scared by the government. I now believe repercussions they fear wouldnt be from humans.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
While I am not going to doubt that you had a family member work at area 51 (the place has a lot of people in and out of there, including one of my coworkers and several of my business acquaintances) I do doubt the alien stuff, maybe he was pulling your chain (those that work there love to do that, lol)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What an incredible article you found there. Starred and flagged. The feeling I keep getting is that something big is going to happen, such as an event or a false kind of disclosure, and then THEY come in. And we're going to have to not listen to our slave master leaders who don't want an equal free planet, and will try to paint these guys as something fearful. Its about an upgrade for planet earth. We're a crossroads, and we can advance into the cosmos. But this planet is in the hands of brutal crime lords who have enslaved billions and MC the rest, while the earth is nearly destroyed. In order to enter the cosmos we have to look after our own and stop thinking money even needs to exist or ideas and inventions can be owned instead of belonging to everyone.

We have to ensure we help each other, not fight nwo order mad max style and let all who aren't evil powerful well armed tough boys die on the wayside like I reading. We have to throw away all the laws preventing ppl from building houses in eco villages and farming and growing food. All the homeless. There are no slaves. No one has to work for some slave cooperation at minimum wage that barely covers rent in a slave world. Get rid of it and ensure everyone, including the vulnerable have homes, build earhtship reclylced homes for each other. Love each other. Laugh together. Be free. Share you inventions and creations with each other freely. Share. And, look after the planet. Yes, this is what advancement and freedom and an invite into the cosmos entails.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

There is a bit more to it than just area 51 and Ford aerospace. We have arguments at times about the identity of these Aliens. He isnt pulling my chain. I would trust him with my life.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I really love your philosophy. Many are closed minded thinking the slave alternative is all they can achieve and simply adapt to their environments.

Many cant find the wisdom or will power to achieve the freedoms they need for survival and peace of mind.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, the hope of disclosure. It seems like things may be heating up. I think I would actually be scared if a full disclosure was made. Who ever does it will have proof at the time. He wont come alone. If so no one would believe it or be skeptical.

I am not scared. I am fully prepared to deal with the ET's and the rest. Sure, as you mentioned, some are not so nice. But I am willing to discuss things with them, nonetheless.

Sadly, as long as most of us would be scared, disclosure will be long in coming. That is why I wrote my book. I show a way to deal with things, as well as the Human Hearted to ascend to the throne of Our solar system, as a race. And, actually... Even if we are alone in the Universe (though we are not), my book shows a path out of scarcity and into abundance for all 6.7 billion of us on this planet.

The frequency of sightning is another thing to consider. There may come a day soon they they are forced to disclose so the masses dont panic.

Actually... I suspect that they can continue as they have been. For a long while. Any panic will be as a result of disclosure. But if people see a way to deal with the "aliens" when they disclose, there will be much less in the way of panic.

So, in a sense, my book also is to dispel panic and encourage disclosure.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
But, to be honest I don't think there is anything of any significance to disclose. I only say that because I know the government well, and know there is not a chance in heck they could keep a lid on alien visitation if it is in fact occurring at the level and frequency that some claim. Not a chance.

Oh, there is plenty to disclose. And in fact, many have spoken up, making claims of alien involvement. The Government "hides" this by marginalizing these claims where they can, and failing to report any of the claims in the MSM.

Such reports therefore never reach an awareness level such that people in general know of the claims. They fall into obscurity, and the secret is effectively kept.

There is a lot of information that is kept "secret" via this method. It's not so much "secret" as it is suppressed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You see, there is more to it than this. I have a family member who worked at Area 51. I dont expect you to believe me. He never talked about it. He only gave me a few clues.

I was approached by a retired Air Force guy, working as a security guard in his retirement, when I was working for the State of Nevada in Las Vegas. (He showed me his ID to prove it.) He claimed to have worked at Area 51 and assured me that there were aliens there (and in general).

I don't know why he approached me, personally, but I tended to believe him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join