It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Steps to Integrate the UFO/Extraterrestrial Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Thats the terra papers. Then there's the Sumerian. However, then theres the history of the world of man, and our enslavement and mistreatment. These guys are both annanuki, and I highly recommend looking at HiAlien's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... because I agreed that these are the renegades ruling through the bloodlines, probably most of them fourth dimensionals by now. And they have galactic enemies, those who are our true founders and watchers.
So, I'm not an enkiite or enlilite, but waiting for freedom from this slave system and brutal warfare.

I do believe - if one credits the Papers - that Earth was infiltrated by a renegade group from Orion (Reptilians) that ousted the Sirians Ea (Enki) and An-En (Enlil) in the aid of Marduk (Ea's son). But then, having accomplished that, this renegade group decided to oust Marduk, leaving no Sirian (Annunaki) in any seat of power here.

The evil doers are the Lizard Hearted, the renegades from Orion.

I have read other accounts that suggest what you are saying, but have not heard that ring of truth which I heard so loudly and fully reading The Terra Papers.

And I tend to follow that ring when I hear it. [shrug]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Amaterasu : *Smiles* I too, think it is nice that we apparently share the same opinions.*Smiles*

Mystiq: I do understand your overall reasoning, but The argument that because Enki were an Anunnaki and thus bad, is completely wrong and also completely contradictory to the actual texts themselves aswell as the Sumerians statements, and not any least, to Enki's own, actual personality.
I feel that the argument cannot even logically apply to ANY race or species holding naturally seperate sets of individuals.

Enki's caring and compassionate personality is well felt, seen and recognized, if one is actually reading the scriptures, and one will clearly realise, that he was anything but evil.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

In fact, because of the efforts to demonize Ea, the infiltration of his Brotherhood of the Snake was a basis for the serpent in the Garden of Eden story. It was a veiled suggestion that Ea was Satan.

The Sumerian Tablets are in phenomenal accord with The Terra Papers. And given the history of the Papers, I strongly give them credence.

[smile]

to Mistiq

Mystiq, I suspect that there is disinfo yet out there that would cast the "blame" on Ea (Enki). I mean, They are still amongst us and controlling us, n'est pas? Do you think they want us to realize that we are royalty and have rights to this planet?

I suspect efforts to discredit the idea that Ea cared.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have no reason, based on anything in our world or its history, to disagree with anything RP has said. Those ets from Sumerian fame, and the Terra papers are insane despots. The living game is a technology one of my friends described linked to Montaulk, that sounded much like the soul wiper technology, creating a system of slaves. This is about freedom.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I have no reason, based on anything in our world or its history, to disagree with anything RP has said. Those ets from Sumerian fame, and the Terra papers are insane despots. The living game is a technology one of my friends described linked to Montaulk, that sounded much like the soul wiper technology, creating a system of slaves. This is about freedom.

What does Sumerian fame mean? Also what is Montaulk and soul wiping technology?

I hope we dont become slaves. Thats the part that worries me about a full disclosure and what the intent would be for disclosing.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sumerian tablets talk about Enki/Enlil and they're ets, annanuki. RP says they're particular branch, ones that are cloned to be warriors and love power.
The human race was downgraded, and our dna messed with (the bible itself depicts a time when we lived longer). These are galactic renegades. Or in Star Wars, Darth Vaders group. Earth has been in their hands for quite a while. The Terra Papers was given across the world to the Hopi's and was written previously to Sitchin's translation and also talks of Enki and name close to Enlil. Some think Enki is on our side. He could be related in the Scriptures to Lucifer or Satan. But, to me, all of this, and all of the Scriptures is a slave religion, with roots that go back to Sumeria, and there are illuminating moments and information contained in there. But, not sure about Jesus. I like that message. Its about the power love and service to others. And not to judge or harm anyone.

The main point here, is not whether you believe in God. I believe in a Creator/God and that we all are one. Its about the control elements and the warring, and the slavery we have endured under corrupt leaders who use divisions, particularly from the Judaic religions, which include Christianity and Islam.

Montaulk was ongoing for years, and could still be operating under some capacity. It was said that this was technology that was given by the reptiles along time ago. It recycles souls into new bodies without letting people go back to their real home and wipes their memories away. John Lear has talked about a soul trap on the moon. I don't know whether something like this is happening. I believe that people are met by their guardian angels and receive safe passage to the other universe and their review. I've studied nde accounts for years and had several family and friends share theirs. But who knows what has been down, or what is being planned by those who are crazy and love power. The only thing that they forget is that this is a matrix and that our Higher Selves exists outside this matrix. I don't think we'll be left here. Also, in something like this, belief is everything. Perspective is everything. If the law of attraction and our thought has anything to do with this, its really important to not give your power away, to let anything other than a strong faith in the Creator in love and in yourself and your right to ask for safe passage. Basically, I don't believe they even have one wit of the power to do that against your consent.

What I believe very strongly is that the renegades, as represented by that Sumerian group, and their allies, probably interspecies works in conjunction with our leaders. And I also believe that there is the jedi knight side, the galaxy that opposes this and is finding ways to legally free this planet. What I'm afraid of, and do not wish to see happen, is a reset button or earth's destruction either by the renegades or our own inability to wake up and stop this abuse of humanity and nature, or through nuclear war. I really want us to ask for help from the positive et forces. The more we do that, the more they legally have the right to set us free. As it is now, I feel they've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes, with experiencers, upgrading dna, getting messages out, monitoring, and even in some ways, giving technology and doing some more seedy work, to see if they will hang themselves legally by using it to make a big depopulation move or harm this planet irrevocably, which are moves that I believe violate all contracts and negotioations and break galactic law.

This is what I hope for and ask for myself, over and over. For help and that they come in. No reset button. No nwo. And end to this. Upgrades, freedom, cooperation, sharing, and cleaning up the planet. Exopolitics work at trying to bring us into a postive relationship with the galaxy.

Edit to add: something I was going to write, I forgot. Several people have told me so far that at Montaulk, they were looking for the key. The right dna match to reactivate this soul trap technology which was crippled right now or something.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Amaterasu

OOPS, is this the link I forgot? If not please let me know which article.

This thread is not about the Human Hearted, are the Galactic successors, and this planet. It is about a discloser and how we could cohabitate with other races, among many other things.

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by wonderworld]

Now you want to start threads about co-habitation when you are adamant that aliens are the demons/evil creatures talked about in your little book?

In your other thread you made reference to disclosure being the apocolypse, and being able to stop abductions by invoking the name of Jesus.

Originally posted by wonderworldThe proof however will be here shortly. These Aliens are supposed to come during end times. They will portray to be glorious angels and deceive the elite. They will not be good. They are predicted to come by the millions.

When you waver on points after you've spoken so definitively, it really hurts your credibility dawg. Snoop and myself agree that we can't take you seriously.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d547f39bc8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree they are working hard behind the scenes. I also see how you related a biblical reference.

I dont know them all but I do know some are very powerful, in a negative manner.

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

I just brought the news to you so you would be aware of a possible disclosure.

Are you refering to my Christian symposium headed to the Roswell Festival in July. It will be out of this world!

I notice you like to follow and bash me often, Why is that?? Just curious.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I just brought the news to you so you would be aware of a possible disclosure.

Are you refering to my Christian symposium headed to the Roswell Festival in July. It will be out of this world!

I notice you like to follow and bash me often, Why is that?? Just curious.

Why don't you actually respond to what I wrote earlier and stop being a martyr? Neither me nor snoop is bashing you, we are just calling you out for speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Hard line rhetoric, coupled with countless chaotic theories reads like disinformation. It's what's killing this field. And by field I mean ufology. Disinformation is no one's friend.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d12256628e64.gif[/atsimg]

Thank you for the disservice.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, wonderworld and good ET fans.

...We both agree they are bad. Others have told me that some are good....

If you're talking about ETs, you are very VERY WRONG !

Let's use logic :
What percentage of persons, on earth, are REALLY bad ?? I mean:
repeaters rapists, serial killers, psychopaths. . .etc. . .??
1 % ? 3% ? 5 % ?

NOW, suppose that our "visitors" have approximatively the same "ratio".

You know what that means ??????
! ! ! It means that a MINIMUM of 95% of our visitors are GOOD entities ! ! !

Soooooooo, forget the bad ET ones, because the "bad" ones are humans
making those abductions and hoaxes, and puting the fault on ETs back !

To have a GOOD idea about ETs, read:
www.alienmindbook.org...

and read:
STAR KIDS: The emerging cosmic generation.

And read the Ra material. You will understand the different levels/densities
of existances and ETs.

We repeat:
. . .a MINIMUM of 95% of our visitors are GOOD entities ! ! !

AND, in 2012, something marvelous will happen.
But before that, we will endure some "inconveniences".

Blue skies.

Yes agree totally but To a field full of cattle what is our own goals towards them they might not see themselves as being BAD? to be honest that is clearly a possibility as much as them being good so your post is somewhat catch 22? we will find out 2012 if we are the cattle then we are doomed but if not then we can progress as a species?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You already know my beliefs and even added a link to it. I do have a different method of cohabitating with Aliens than you do. That is obvious. I also stated they are bad and got a few replies that they ALL arent bad. My take on the Roswell Festival is what I belive. No doubts and nothing to hide. Are just trying to kill the thread?

This is not about me it is based on the article. I never claimed I'd invite ET in for coffee now did I? I have learned some things from a few wise ones on here.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You already know my beliefs and even added a link to it. I do have a different method of cohabitating with Aliens than you do. That is obvious. I also stated they are bad and got a few replies that they ALL arent bad. My take on the Roswell Festival is what I belive. No doubts and nothing to hide. Are just trying to kill the thread?

This is not about me it is based on the article. I never claimed I'd invite ET in for coffee now did I? I have learned some things from a few wise ones on here.

Look. The last thing I want to do is derail your thread man (or woman).

Let's leave it at that then.

Let's both cool out, sip imaginary gin and juice together, and have a dance with Snoop.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02af476d76a7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Look. The last thing I want to do is derail your thread man (or woman).

Let's leave it at that then.

Let's both cool out, sip imaginary gin and juice together, and have a dance with Snoop.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02af476d76a7.gif[/atsimg]

No point of falling out over different views we are on this site for similar reasons lets all have a dance with snoop lol this seems to be a real problem when our views based on 1 belief slightly differ what does that remind us all of? Religion? Fu** that and lets just get the truth thats what drives me anyway I have only just found this site being from UK but a good site none the less keep hunting for the real answers peace out.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb182

I finally got to meet you, sort of.

Someone once suggested I use Johnnyb's portals to let the Aliens in. What did that mean? You were a hot topic last month. All good.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thanks, I like making up. DEAL!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Aliens are very real. I had an experiance when I was about nine. We lived right next to the river next to this large field. One day me and my older sister where looking out our bedroom window into the field. We saw these red and greenish blue light and the thing was making a a buzzing noise like zzzzzzzzzzz. We were so filled with fear even though there was no reason to be, to us it way just a colored object but we both freaked out at the same time and curled up under the covers screaming until our parents came in. sure enough it was gone but I tell you, the overwheming sense of fear that came upon me was incredible. i diffiently cant explain it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join