It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Steps to Integrate the UFO/Extraterrestrial Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes I know there were Aliens near Nellis. My family member has seen them. We differ on what they are. We both agree they are bad. Others have told me that some are good. Based on the info I have they cant be; however there may be others that he never dealt with?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

There are some good aliens.... I am not fully sure where they're from or whether they actually visit Earth on any regular basis.

I suspect that the Plaiedians (which seem to be linked with Ea (Enki) are good. But I haven't enough data.

I suspect that soon we will know who is good and who is bad.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The issue I have with my family member is he doesnt believe in anything with a spirit. He is total athiest. So he must not know or believe in Plaiedians since they are spirited.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

The issue I have with my family member is he doesnt believe in anything with a spirit. He is total athiest. So he must not know or believe in Plaiedians since they are spirited.

Much like the Human Hearted here on Earth, eh? The Terra Papers do say Ea retreated to the Plaiedes...

I suspect your relative has, in some way, been stunted in that direction - whether happenstance or part of conditioning, I cannot say. Just have forbearance and love them. If they cannot be reached, reach out to others and accept the fact that some cannot see whether self imposed or by design.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi, wonderworld and good ET fans.

...We both agree they are bad. Others have told me that some are good....

If you're talking about ETs, you are very VERY WRONG !

Let's use logic :
What percentage of persons, on earth, are REALLY bad ?? I mean:
repeaters rapists, serial killers, psychopaths. . .etc. . .??
1 % ? 3% ? 5 % ?

NOW, suppose that our "visitors" have approximatively the same "ratio".

You know what that means ??????
! ! ! It means that a MINIMUM of 95% of our visitors are GOOD entities ! ! !

Soooooooo, forget the bad ET ones, because the "bad" ones are humans
making those abductions and hoaxes, and puting the fault on ETs back !

To have a GOOD idea about ETs, read:
www.alienmindbook.org...

and read:
STAR KIDS: The emerging cosmic generation.

And read the Ra material. You will understand the different levels/densities
of existances and ETs.

We repeat:
. . .a MINIMUM of 95% of our visitors are GOOD entities ! ! !

AND, in 2012, something marvelous will happen.
But before that, we will endure some "inconveniences".

Blue skies.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Here's my take on things... The Terra Papers are the closest thing to truth we have. Your world may vary.

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

Please read and enjoy.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I recommend this thread actually: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It discusses matters related to the Terra Papers. Most ets are positive. We have some negatives here, connected to our leaders. This world is Enkiite run. But what has been occurring has been to help us, free us, and save this planet. There are non-interference contracts and various treaties in place, that technically have probably been broken with our nuclear weapons and the Star Wars, but, this is not being done in a way that harms us.

When you're looking at a situation, well lets a disease, who do you gather information from? The patients would be first and most important source. Well the experiencers would be the ones to look towards with ufology. No wonder they're discredited everywhere. How else are they going to discredit those that will rescue us and make them look bad. I gave the link for Mary Rodwell's interview, which is a pretty good look at stats regarding a large number of experiencers that holds true when checking other sources. Most ets are positive. Even the ones that are neutral are a positive neutral.

I highly recommend these two threads by SoulOrb:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yes kind of like the Human Hearted here on Earth. I'm not sure what exactly caused him to be atheist. He went to a Baptist Church when he was younger.

I dont know if he became this way before or after his working with and seeing Aliens. He only told me a few things. That "they wont be seen unless they want to be seen" and "I dont want to know what they have to say".

I took this as they were bad.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for the links. Very interesting. I hope that these are mostly possitive. I do believe they have no choice soon but to disclose. Where did these papers come from?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I hope I didnt offend anyone by saying they are bad. I only have knowelege of one race not others. I honestly dont exactly know which race but one that my family member worked with.

It's truly frustrating being so close to a source yet he refuses to talk. He cant for some reason. He worked there during the late 70's and early 80's.

Something has kept him living down there in the desert for some reason.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I really don't know whats going to happen with the disclosure issue. Due to recent experiences and ones that one of my friends has been having, it seems like something is happening or being readied on the visitors end. So much is being said by others, and felt by us. Whatever kind of disclosure that the governments are into would serve their interests. But something may very well bring them in, and the ones I've experienced seem like galactic rangers or patrol crew. So with this strong feeling, I refuse, absolutely refuse to give any power to the negative by not putting my positive thoughts and energy into anything other than this win that we all need.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes I agree with much of that. I dont find the frequency of sightings, fequency of media reports and timing to be a coincidence. There are massive changes taking place on our globe.

Something tells me we will have a full disclosure by 2010. I still believe they have a significant purpose of existance. We may soon find out what that is.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Actually, it is more "ENLILtee" run, if anything. Enlil was the true dominator, while Enki was the one trying to help and defend his creations in every way he could think of. He never wanted war and death.

Otherwise, I agree with what you said.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by C-JEAN

I hope I didnt offend anyone by saying they are bad. I only have knowelege of one race not others. I honestly dont exactly know which race but one that my family member worked with.

It's truly frustrating being so close to a source yet he refuses to talk. He cant for some reason. He worked there during the late 70's and early 80's.

Something has kept him living down there in the desert for some reason.

Ofcourse you risk to offend people by saing all ET's are bad, if one is to consider the group of people that actually claim to have or have had different kind of good relationships with ET's, and even very close and intimite contacts.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Unless you believe they're all the same and both annanuki slave drivers. RP actually believes they're the same person, and that they meddled with timelines so much it screwed everything up. Doesn't matter, I consider it all the same controlling slave master package, and the history of the world is so messed up and so ugly that enkiite will do. None of these genetically cloned warrior type annanuki are the real Creator, who is love. We go through many lessons and learn many things, perhaps everything in a personal way, and then hand in all our lessons after many lifetimes and begin a new adventure and co-creation and helping. One day we'll be the guides and teachers. But neither enki nor enlil were good to us no matter the Terra papers say. Nor are they God, though the bible may be depicting these kind of ancient tales.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Nightchild

Unless you believe they're all the same and both annanuki slave drivers. RP actually believes they're the same person, and that they meddled with timelines so much it screwed everything up. Doesn't matter, I consider it all the same controlling slave master package, and the history of the world is so messed up and so ugly that enkiite will do. None of these genetically cloned warrior type annanuki are the real Creator, who is love. We go through many lessons and learn many things, perhaps everything in a personal way, and then hand in all our lessons after many lifetimes and begin a new adventure and co-creation and helping. One day we'll be the guides and teachers. But neither enki nor enlil were good to us no matter the Terra papers say. Nor are they God, though the bible may be depicting these kind of ancient tales.

I TOTALLY disagree. And the term "Enkitee" will NOT "do". That goes too much together with the silly idea some coloured people still have, that all White people are evil and slavedrivers, which is completely and fully wrong.
It DO matter who is who of the Anunnaki's, as nor they are the same. There are several good Anunnaki described, which anyone having studied the texts clearly can see.

On the topic of the brothers Enki and Enlil, they were two completely different persons. I don't understand how anyone can actually consider them to be one and the same, if they have read the texts. But maybe they haven't, or atleast not very well.
Enki and Enlil are two completely different persons, opposites and didn't even look the same.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They are both annanuki overlords, ets, not gods, and they messed with our dna and turned this planet into a slave system. Our leaders serve this group. These are the ones who love power. Those who stand for love, freedom and empowerment must stand up against everything that has abused the people of this world and their advancement. We have been prevented from evolving as we should have many times already. So don't look at any of those guys in a positive light. The history of this planet should be proof enough that there was nothing good running it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
They are both annanuki overlords, ets, not gods, and they messed with our dna and turned this planet into a slave system. Our leaders serve this group. These are the ones who love power. Those who stand for love, freedom and empowerment must stand up against everything that has abused the people of this world and their advancement. We have been prevented from evolving as we should have many times already. So don't look at any of those guys in a positive light. The history of this planet should be proof enough that there was nothing good running it.

No- ENLIL was the one that was the ruler you are refferring to, not Enki. Enki was the Bioengineer, true, but he tried the very best to later "make up" for his creation. He, in a way, looked upon them as his children and also cared for them as such, clothing them, giving them knowledge, food and also the one giving them the ability to reproduce- something that enraged his brother Enlil.

He was allways the one defending and caring for his Creation and also the one that begged Enlil not to destroy them with the Flood, and also the one walking around and taking care of ingured people after the use of "The weapons of Terror", despite risking his own life.

Enki WERE Love, Freedom and Evolvement- something you would see if you read the texts.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by mystiq

Actually, it is more "ENLILtee" run, if anything. Enlil was the true dominator, while Enki was the one trying to help and defend his creations in every way he could think of. He never wanted war and death.

Otherwise, I agree with what you said.

That is my understanding as well. As I am aware, Ea (Enki) was our actual genetic creator, along with a scientist from Orion. Ea wanted us to be helpers and companions, but An-En (Enlil) made us into slaves.

Subsequent efforts were made to demonize Ea, though he was the one who rescued many of us, and taught us many basics of survival. His Brotherhood of the Snake was infiltrated and then twisted into something that it never was supposed to be.

And he used his own DNA in the process of creating us. An-En had told him to use the "lesser" (non-royal) DNA of the Annunaki, but Ea defied An-En, using his own.

This gives us galactic royal DNA (Ea is a prince of Sirius). Thus... We are "higher" than the Lizard Hearted here on Earth who now control us.

That is why I have stepped up and claimed my little piece of the throne of Eridu (Earth, and the solar system).

Glad someone else has the same perspective. [smile]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thats the terra papers. Then there's the Sumerian. However, then theres the history of the world of man, and our enslavement and mistreatment. These guys are both annanuki, and I highly recommend looking at HiAlien's thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... because I agreed that these are the renegades ruling through the bloodlines, probably most of them fourth dimensionals by now. And they have galactic enemies, those who are our true founders and watchers.
So, I'm not an enkiite or enlilite, but waiting for freedom from this slave system and brutal warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join