It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video this is good.
I find it rather discusting that a man of this stature and education, would stoop so low to make a fool out of himself. Well I hope it was worth it. This is not denial, this is a cover up. I bet John Gross cannot go in public with out being ridaculed, well I hope he get everything he desevers.

What NIST is saying, we cant see it, we cant hear it and you cant make us!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Star and flag. How anyone could take NIST seriously after a blatant contradiction and substandard investigation is beyond me.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yeppers. This video in just a few minutes sums up the lack of a real investigation- and obvious cover up- by NIST and the 911 Omission. S&F as well.

You won't find many reheats or swampfoxes debunking threads like this. Because the truth is in your face, front and center. What NIST said, versus what really happened. What NIST said, versus what really happened. What NIST said, versus what really happened. What NIST said, versus what really happened.

Simple really. But the real truth. Simple truth. The damning truth. Hard to swallow, but sooooo worth the real nutrition.

PS. and btw skadi, I just absolutely love your avatar, always have.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Blatant lie after blatant lie. None the less, the debunkers and deniers will come out of the woodwork in T-Minus 20 minutes.... They will probably spin this story somehow. I am actually a little interested what they will come up with this time.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I do not believe we are going to see any debunkers on this one.
They will only make a fool out of their selves, and it will show how much DENIL they are in. They will probably try to say it was a paint chip that caused the firer.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No, you are correct. It's pretty damned obvious that NIST chose to ignore several witness accounts. A doubter could say "well, those accounts weren't credible, or the people were not qualified to make such assesments."

BS. Those people were THERE cleaning up after the fact. If anyone knew what was going on at ground zero, it was them.

So, if the NIST had done a PROPER investigation, they would not have made such a statement. They deliberately ignored eyewitness statements.

Reminds me of the whole farce that the TWA flight 800 investigation was. The FBI and NTSB ignored over 400 eyewitnesses and treated them as if they were incapable of knowing what they saw. Even blocked them all from the official hearing. NIST is doing the same damned thing here.

Sickening.

And thanks...Have had this avatar now for over 5 years now...wouldn't change it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The cover-up is so obvious, it's such a sham.

This just confirms what, we already know NIST, took there marching orders from somebody.

One engineer who wasn't into 9/11 truth, asked one good question once on WTC7. If it fell only from fires, why was there not a whole bunch of new building codes issued after this. Would not every building be unsafe that used those same codes?

Yet not one new code was issued that he knew of, and he was very concerned about that.

No new codes because they didn't need them, because if it was JUST fires it would have stayed up.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yes the debunkers and deniers' silence is deafening. They probably don't want to dignify it with a response.. Very wise.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The general population do not want the truth about this. They could not possibly handle the truth, their entire world would implode. Best for them to detune, stay in the trance and keep going to 9-11 memorial services.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

I go to 9/11 memorial services. That has nothing to do with the official story and accepting it.

Whether you believe the official story or doubt it, the fact is over 3000 innocent people were murdered by a group of someones that day. It is really because of them that I care about the real identity of the perpe-traitors.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I posted this video in another non-conspiracy forum.

With the simple question

Why did NIST lie?
Please answer that question.

That was all

Their response, I am they type of person that belongs to the flat earth society.

It is so maddening that people that are so asleep that they can view this video with that question in mind, and call the person who posted it a lunatic nut job.

Guys tell me what am I missing, the video is very clear, why would somebody respond like that, is it knee jerk denial?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I do not know. Simply posting video footage of a blatant contradiction/denial in the face of the facts from actual witness statements does not count as a "flat earth" mentality.

It is a good and blatant question: Did NIST deliberately ignore those witnesses who say they found liquefied metal where none should be found, or is NIST so incompetent that they did not do a full investigation of ALL witnesses?

Whatever answer is true, it is good reason to at minimum, question the validity of their study. More likely, toss the damned thing in the trash and demand a REAL investigation.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I would rather say that their stance shows that they believe in a flat earth. Remember that believing that the earth was round was AGAINST the set order. We are doing the same thing here. We are showing the earth is round and they pronounce us heretics.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thank you for posting these videos, the more people that see them the madder they will get, the reason is when watching these videos, the truth just punches you in the gut you reliesed you have been lied to, and been betray. People are hurt when they see these videos it jerks them wide awake, and it can cause such rage, what some people are doing is lashing out and in some cases some people can not handle the truth therefore it is easy for them to go into denial and call you names for presenting the truth. I am sorry you had to endure such anger but you did your part by showing the videos, my hat is off to you.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

That's a really good point you make. I never thought of it that way before.

How many times have the minority of early adopters of truth been right about some other facts about history or science before?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It is a good and blatant question: Did NIST deliberately ignore those witnesses who say they found liquefied metal where none should be found, or is NIST so incompetent that they did not do a full investigation of ALL witnesses?

You don't even have to resort to witness testimony to prove there was molten iron/steel. FEMA admitted its existence in appendix C of their report, when they talk about the eutectic reactions that took place on some of the samples they recovered, that lowered the steel's melting point, and then ate holes through it.

I know some of the engineers responsible for the FEMA report also went on to work on the NIST WTC report, so you'd think at least THOSE people would know what their own report says, that there was indeed molten steel.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yeah, true. I knew about the FEMA report, but most of those who accept the official story simply blow it off as if it was not an issue, that FEMA isn't qualified to make such statements. I disagree. They had experts, they are just as qualified as NIST.

I did not know about the FEMA engineers going to NIST to work on their report and investigation.

So in all reality, there isn't a single excuse for NIST's blatantly false statement. Willful ignorance or deliberate lying, it's all the same.

I am surprised that no detractors have shown up for this one. I would like to see their explaination for this.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What do you expect from John Gross and NIST? they are government employees their jobs are to keep the Feds happy and remain employed.These are not guys who are gonna come right out and tell the public that the official version of events is incorrect.

PS:good thread. S&F for you!

[edit on 123131p://1426 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This has got to be the best 911 thread ever, ive read them all. Spent hours clicking and watching, but to see not one argument post in how many weeks/months? Guess they dont like molten metal !

Starred & flagged when u posted it

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I believe what you encountered is best described by a line in a movie where he says something like "Some people are so hopelessly dependant on the system that they will fight to protect it". I think that best describes some of the actions of people who would deny something like the fact that there was molten metal not only flowing from tower two minutes before its collapse but also in the debris piles after the collapses of the rest of the buildings on 9/11.

A excellent video, you can't prove a point in simpler terms than that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join