It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are two types of 'Beings' that observe Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Originally posted by CarlFS

No the link does not "show that many skeletons of giants have been found on Earth." These are still only claims with no proof whatsoever.

I have copied the part of the link that is relevent to the skeletons. After each discovery are references, please click on them.

www.geocities.com...

I'm not trying to be rude but all i'm saying is that you'll have to do show us some sort of evidence and not just something a guy said or wrote.

There links are all referenced to the digs and some even show pictures of the skeletons.
www.geocities.com...

Now I dont know if these are these aliens but they are referenced discoveries so not just something a guy said. I think this is excellent evidence that larger beings did once walk the Earth, some of them were over eight foot tall.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Mr Green]

I still do not see any evidence apart from hearsay and second-hand stories. The few pictures and other pictures i have seen are most likely fabrications.

I'll even quote a passage from the link:

"Most Fortean stories about giant skeletons unearthed in North America lack any real details. Most are being passed along second-hand (or third-, or fourth-,...). There is, however, one intriguing tale from a Kentucky folklore book written by Michael Paul Henson (1984). Henson relates how he actually examined a body dug out from under a large rock ledge along Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky. In 1965, a landowner, Kenneth White, was building cattle stalls under the ledge when he found a "perfectly preserved skeleton" which measured 8 feet, 9 inches in length when reassembled. He states "the arms were extremely long and the hands were large. By comparison, the feet were very small." The skull was "30 inches in circumference. The eye and nose sockets were slits rather than cavities, and the area where the jaw bone hinges to the skull was solid bone. It would seem that the person could not have opened his mouth." A powdery white substance covered the skeleton, but no tools, weapons, or other human implements were found with the bones. The body was buried approximately five feet underground. Henson and the farmer assumed the skeleton to be a large, deformed Indian."

I personally believe that the most important focus should be placed on disclosing the fact that aliens have visited earth. Everything else lacks evidence and creedence enough to interest me. And i also belive that much of it is deliberate disinformation designed to force us off that path.

These "giant skeletons" contradict everything i know abouth biology and physics. they are in short: an impossibility. therefore. As a true seeker of the truth i discount them as hoaxes until i come across some real evidence.

Aliens and ufo's however does not contradict what i know about biology and physics. Therefore there is a posibility that they exist. and we have also some real evidence to tell us that they do.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

These "giant skeletons" contradict everything i know abouth biology and physics. they are in short: an impossibility. therefore. As a true seeker of the truth i discount them as hoaxes until i come across some real evidence.

This man in the link is 7 foot 9. He is alive and so how does he contradict biology and physics? so it is not an impossibilty as you state.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also in this link is a list of the tallest people of the last hundred years, some are over 8 foot 5. These are known people actually recorded and measured so I dont accept tall people defy biology or physics in any way. Also the same can be said for very short people, they also do not defy biology and are not impossible.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This man in the link is 7 foot 9. He is alive and so how does he contradict biology and physics? so it is not an impossibilty as you state.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ok.. i was perhaps a bit unclear.

I mean the gigantic skeletons. I have seen e few pictures presented as evidence where the excatvator is seen standing by a skull that is larger than him.

As for the commonly "unusually large people" they are just that and not some remnant of a alien hybrid.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I always thought that the Watchers were people like me -- that perceived certain patterns, and whose primary goal was to help others through the growing pains.

There is, of course, the possibility that I am delusional. I don't think so, however my scientific hemisphere insists that it must be considered.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I haven't read it. Was it also part of the bible? I have been reading The Book of Enoch, which tells about the giants, the watchers, Lilith, (Incubus, Sucubus stuff) demons, the fallen angels, etc. The Book Of Enoch was left out of the bible, but wow, try reading it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ok...whats the evidence of this clicking?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
[edit on Sun, 24 May 2009 14:36:26 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ok...whats the evidence of this clicking?

Thats what i also wanted to know in the first place.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlFS

As for the commonly "unusually large people" they are just that and not some remnant of a alien hybrid.

Yes I agree these very tall people are just that , very tall people not alien hybrids. However do you think they may have some of this DNA that has been activated? Like a throw back to these ancient giants maybe? Its a possibility they are related to these skeletons that have been found. They must have got the tall genes from somewhere.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by CarlFS

Yes I agree these very tall people are just that , very tall people not alien hybrids. However do you think they may have some of this DNA that has been activated? Like a throw back to these ancient giants maybe? Its a possibility they are related to these skeletons that have been found. They must have got the tall genes from somewhere.

I do not think that the tall genes originate from aliens. there is not and never has been anything to even suggest such a thing. We have a very well understanding of why some people are tall and some are not.

You can read more here if you are interested in genetics:

www.bio-medicine.org...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
To be honest that reference could be pointing out to anything. The Bible reference could point out giants, reptilians or pretty much anything else. Most likely it points out to the fossils of dinosaurs and what people made of them back in those days.

Also, the reference of clicking noises and how you describe reptilians is somewhat different from my experience.
Let's first of all get one thing out of the way, there is not just one race of reptilians, there are in fact several. And while some of them might be teaming up cause they like each other doesn't mean others point knife at their own evolutionary branch.

Most of them aren't that bad actually. Some of them are less of a threat then humanity would be and they usually trade all kind of interesting stuff (and about 80% complete junk).
Generally speaking you guys are in luck (probably..), since the most dangerous race of the reptilians keeled over long ago. About two meters long, and making nest of 100-1000 eggs. Originally not self fertilizing but genetic manipulation fixed that and because of the conditions a 99% successful survival of first year when born in urban areas. These Zalamenians where a pest relying on above average soldiers in large numbers. Having a massive minority complex made them evolutionary racists. A number of powerful families runned the empire and they were not really that much of sharebears..
Fortunately they got wiped out by another race (given not a single egg survived). Real problem is that the other race is a far bigger threat to humanity then the reptilians. It is that race I referred to when I told people here about the null vortexes, the once I refer to in my signature and they should be looming just outside our solar system as well. They would have crushed us a long time ago If they didn't need us yet. And they ain't reptilian either. (not they grey either, to be quiet frankly, I can't seem to get information about grey ever existed in the past, I just know the greys are not related to the threat to earth)

[edit on 24-5-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Whoa! How do you know this? Were you given a manuscript? Told in person?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
To be honest that reference could be pointing out to anything. The Bible reference could point out giants, reptilians or pretty much anything else. Most likely it points out to the fossils of dinosaurs and what people made of them back in those days.

Also, the reference of clicking noises and how you describe reptilians is somewhat different from my experience.
Let's first of all get one thing out of the way, there is not just one race of reptilians, there are in fact several. And while some of them might be teaming up cause they like each other doesn't mean others point knife at their own evolutionary branch.

Most of them aren't that bad actually. Some of them are less of a threat then humanity would be and they usually trade all kind of interesting stuff (and about 80% complete junk).
Generally speaking you guys are in luck (probably..), since the most dangerous race of the reptilians keeled over long ago. About two meters long, and making nest of 100-1000 eggs. Originally not self fertilizing but genetic manipulation fixed that and because of the conditions a 99% successful survival of first year when born in urban areas. These Zalamenians where a pest relying on above average soldiers in large numbers. Having a massive minority complex made them evolutionary racists. A number of powerful families runned the empire and they were not really that much of sharebears..
Fortunately they got wiped out by another race (given not a single egg survived). Real problem is that the other race is a far bigger threat to humanity then the reptilians. It is that race I referred to when I told people here about the null vortexes, the once I refer to in my signature and they should be looming just outside our solar system as well. They would have crushed us a long time ago If they didn't need us yet. And they ain't reptilian either. (not they grey either, to be quiet frankly, I can seem to get information about grey ever existed in the past, I just know the greys are not related to the threat to earth)

This is what i mean when i say people need to be more humble.

You make these outrages claims and present them in a tone suggesting that this is a known fact.

Stop with that!

You may believe that this is the case but please be so realistic as to understand that this comes off as totally mad to many of us. You cant claim that my entire understanding of the world i comprehend around me is wrong without a shred of evidence or even a single referance.

Be more humble and less "matter of factly" please..

Learn to use such phrases as: "I believe that" and "I think that".

Please respond..

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Whoa! How do you know this? Were you given a manuscript? Told in person?

Our 'friends' are telepathic by nature (all five of their races) and one of them decided to piggyback on my mind. I guess they needed someone to be their eyes and ears on our planet. Just to let you know as a pointer, I'm probably not the only one attacked mentally. These guys seem to have a problem getting to earth (That's why they need us and the LHC).
They might not be able to get here yet, but these guys have some really powerful physics in their ranks. They seem to be unable to mind control from where they are (they can once they are here). Instead they try to weaking the human mental state, driving them nuts in essence. Once they have done that, they have an easy time getting information. Somehow, I seem to be fine.....so far. As far as I can tell, the link is two way traffic. They can get information from me, and I can get from them.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I appreciate the info but I need more proof before I am convinced. Who's to say that you're not a disinformation agent? Just sayin!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade

Fortunately they got wiped out by another race (given not a single egg survived). Real problem is that the other race is a far bigger threat to humanity then the reptilians. It is that race I referred to when I told people here about the null vortexes, the once I refer to in my signature and they should be looming just outside our solar system as well. They would have crushed us a long time ago If they didn't need us yet. And they ain't reptilian either. (not they grey either, to be quiet frankly, I can seem to get information about grey ever existed in the past, I just know the greys are not related to the threat to earth)

This is what i mean when i say people need to be more humble.

You make these outrages claims and present them in a tone suggesting that this is a known fact.

Stop with that!

You may believe that this is the case but please be so realistic as to understand that this comes off as totally mad to many of us. You cant claim that my entire understanding of the world i comprehend around me is wrong without a shred of evidence or even a single referance.

Be more humble and less "matter of factly" please..

Learn to use such phrases as: "I believe that" and "I think that".

Please respond..

Very funny. I already said the same thing two months ago. I have no prove what soever. I already said two months ago, that everyone here, including me, is most likely delusional and crazy.
You don't have to tell me that.

The very reason people tell their story is to see wether they can confirm what they are thinking. if not...hey...I can still make great SF.

If you want to stay optimistic and be a true believer in alians, then you would most likely not be at ATS but only reading sources that the general public views as reliable such as NASA and ESA.
The very start of sites like ATS is by stating that the public sources are not reliable and false, just so alternate views can be posted.

But you, me and all others here already know that. Sift your own way through the rubble, I don't do it for ya.

Thinking of it, i might have indirect prove. If the null vortexes I posted in the LHC part exists, then that is indirect proof of my scenario.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I was not here two months ago. So again.. Be more humble in your posts..

I can not believe you when you contradict my understanding of the world around me with not so much as a single piece of reference or evidence.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I was not here two months ago. So again.. Be more humble in your posts..

I can not believe you when you contradict my understanding of the world around me with not so much as a single piece of reference or evidence.

Then focus on this one snipped. In the LHC part I spoke about the creation of null vortexes that exist when two particles the size of atoms bump against each other at near speed of light. That is a scientifically measurable item.

If my theory of space/time being the wall between different 'bubbles/alternate locations\ then the null vortexes will come up in the measurements of the LHC readouts.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ATS is all about questioning our understanding of our world. Im afraid your going to find this in 90% of the threads and maybe you need to ask what it is you expect from ATS and why you joined. Your understanding of this world will be different from mine and mine will be different from Ancientshade. I could almost guarantee that no two members have the exact same understanding of this world. evidence is always good but a lot of what is discussed in threads such as this is based on ancient texts and theories and evidence is not always available. if every thread needed 100% proof to continue then this site would loose its open discussions and exchange of very interesting ideas.

You say your understanding of the world is being contradicted. what is your understanding of the world?

Thanks MG

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The focus of this thread has slipped a bit and attempts to answer for Fran have been lacking. She made some outrageous claims based on scant evidence. How do those passages relate to anything about Watchers or Reptilians or how these suppose Reptilians communicate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join