It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are two types of 'Beings' that observe Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Gen 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Godthat came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

The reptillians have developed clicking signals that they use. They sound like clicks, which can travel and be amplified by instruments within their space craft. This transmits over arcs of time They use star power that they bounce off these different click signals.

This is how they can transmit from one end of the galaxy to the other.

There are two types of beings that watch this planet

The Watchers and The reptillians.

We all know who the reptillians are but who are the Watchers? and why don't they intervene with the destruction that human beings seem to be causing on this earth?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I didn't know the bible had proof in it.. wow you really opened my eyes

you forgot about the alien who can perfom miracles too.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How did you draw those conclusions? There is nothing in those passages to indicate anything like that.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
How did you draw those conclusions? There is nothing in those passages to indicate anything like that.

Actually, there is. While I don't fully agree with the OP's conclusions, I do know what He/She are referring to.
For instance:

Gen 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives of all which they chose."

In the older Sumerian legends, these beings, were also called Anunnaki. Beings who very apparently had a huge part in History. In The Bible, these beings also goes under the title Nephilim.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

-- I always thought Jesus was the son of God? So how come God has many sons and no daughters? Unless of course this is just patriarchal scribblings by the hand of man? Doesn't the 'sons' of God thing then exclude Jesus from the equation, as he isn't that special anymore (y'know being THE son of God?)

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Godthat came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

-- So who made the giants then? Satan? Surely God wouldn't allow Satan to build life forms upon his planet would he? I thought God was all powerful and could whatever the hell he wanted...

Also where are the fossils of these supposed giants? We can find fossils of primitive man, dinosaurs, ancient mammals, ancient fish, ancient reptiles, ancient birds, but no Giants....... hmm...

Also, if the men were sons of God, where did the women come from? How could they be of perfect sexual compatibility if the God only created the males....

Or are we talking about rib bones again?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

The reptillians have developed clicking signals that they use. They sound like clicks, which can travel and be amplified by instruments within their space craft. This transmits over arcs of time They use star power that they bounce off these different click signals.

Do you mean as a language to speak to each other or as a technology to make their ships communicate with other ships across the galaxy? I heard once that this too is how the greys communicate with each other , with a clicking noise. Someone who reckoned to be abducted by them told me that but not sure if its true or not.

Who are the watchers then?

Interesting thread I hope it develops.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The Bible is a book written by men for men, stop looking into it so much, there is nothing to be seen.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

This is how they can transmit from one end of the galaxy to the other.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

I take it you have evidence of this since you have such a "matter of fact" tone in your post?

Until you present such evidence I suggest you should be more humble or risk getting kicked in the face by reality.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Also where are the fossils of these supposed giants? We can find fossils of primitive man, dinosaurs, ancient mammals, ancient fish, ancient reptiles, ancient birds, but no Giants....... hmm...

-George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana. -A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)

-Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883) -A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884.

-A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault.

-In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

-In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall.

-In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

-In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long -In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

-End of quotations- There have been many discoveries but the public is only allowed to see about 3% of all the finds. In the 1880's human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. The horns extended two inches just above the eyebrows. The skeletons were seven feet tall and it was estimated they were buried around AD 1200. When some of the bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, they disappeared!

- A large skull was recovered in Lovelock cave In 1911 miners digging for guano from a cave which was 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada. A 6 1/2 foot tall mummy was found "distinctly red" hair. Ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians tell of a tribe of red-haired giants called the Si-te-cahs, who were once the mortal enemy of the Indians in the area. Soon the Indians joined forces to drive the redheads out. The giants were between 6 to 10 feet tall. For some reason scientists did not seem to want to investigate these finds further so many of the bones were lost. One amazing thing to note is that the Paiute Indians formed unheard of alliances with the other tribes in order drive the giants out. That is how much of a threat the giants were to their existence! Alien Nation

www.stargods.org...

Plenty of skeletons of giants .

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Actually, there is.

But where does it talk about reptilians? And I dont mean some argument like "ooh but giant really mean reptilian!". Then one might as well argue that the "sons of God" meant Transformers.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Actually, there is.

But where does it talk about reptilians? And I dont mean some argument like "ooh but giant really mean reptilian!". Then one might as well argue that the "sons of God" meant Transformers.

haha! Good one!

As for the link postet by Mr.Green. I personally weed out everyone who claims proof based on the bible.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Bible Codes confirm that the Annunaki, had offspring called the Nephilim that were giants. The Annunaki are the Watchers. There are two different Factions within the Annunaki: the Enki and the Enlil

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Are these the same watchers? Ive not heard of watcher aliens before. Indeed why are they just watching, why dont they do something?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Actually, there is.

It doesn't. The Reptilian part is up for personal intepretation.

Some believe that The Nephilim- also called Anunnaki- were/are Reptilian, because of statuettes and descriptions that have been found in some of the areas where Anunnaki dwelved(For instance ancient Iraq). However, from what the Sumerian texts say themselves, Anunnaki doesn't seem Reptilian at all. Atleast not in the way people usually mean with "Reptilian".

The reptilian Statuettes and other artefacts may just aswell represent other beings on "visit".

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlFS

As for the link postet by Mr.Green. I personally weed out everyone who claims proof based on the bible.

The link does show that many skeletons of giants have been found on Earth. I posted it to answer a post asking if any skeletons had been found, and yes they have.

I do not weed anyone out , I find it helps to listen to all sides of a story. That way your conclusions are more balanced. Whether you believe the message of the bible or not , you have to admit it contains much historical documentation of the way people led their lives 2000 years ago and does have some facts surrounding our history in it.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the idea of the watchers comes from the Book of Urantia... Have any of you read this book?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The link does show that many skeletons of giants have been found on Earth. I posted it to answer a post asking if any skeletons had been found, and yes they have.

No the link does not "show that many skeletons of giants have been found on Earth." These are still only claims with no proof whatsoever.

I'm not trying to be rude but all i'm saying is that you'll have to do show us some sort of evidence and not just something a guy said or wrote.

I do not weed anyone out , I find it helps to listen to all sides of a story. That way your conclusions are more balanced. Whether you believe the message of the bible or not , you have to admit it contains much historical documentation of the way people led their lives 2000 years ago and does have some facts surrounding our history in it.

Well the difference between you and me is that i'm a sertified asshole and I am also full of prejudice. I discount every religion and every hippie-feelgood-light shines out of my ass and unto the earth-crap by the first sentence i read by them.

I find it helps to not listen to all sides of a story. because some people are just plain idiots and i have plenty of personal experience to back that up.

But really.. I'm a nice guy if you get to know me

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Are these the same watchers? Ive not heard of watcher aliens before. Indeed why are they just watching, why dont they do something?

Well, this is the way i see aliens and interference with humanity.

Imagine us as Ants, we are extremely primitive, barely just grasping the whole concept of everything.
These aliens, just watch, watching our evolution, watching us grow, but not interfering.

They dont interfere with us, for the same reason we don't the ants.
If, we could teach the ants how to build cars, TVs, would we? No.
We just watch them.
We don't want to help the ants, we dont care.

And then, there are the people who do believe aliens interfere with us (like me)
But maybe, the Aliens are just nicer than us

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Annunaki are not the Watchers, the Watchers WATCH, and I believe the Annunaki wanted to control. They divided Earth into portions, and then they began to control the people, and started religion to help them with this. They warred with each other, and released at least 7 "Great Weapons of Terror" upon Earth..(Sahara Desert, for one place) in an attempt to kill each other. Mankind was taught how to make weapons, and were disconnected from the Creator and the Life Force. I believe there are many species of beings out there watching right now. I can feel them. Being of a higher intelligence, they know what is going to happen here, and are curious as to what we (humanity) will do when the crossroads is reached, and we all reach zero point energy and become as one. Will we be killers who will try to invade their worlds, or will we love them all? Will we actually be able to ascend, or will mankind again fall? Our human bodies mean nothing to most, I think, but our immortal soul force is very important to them, and to us too! This is a most powerful force, as well they all know, and the NWO know too. Think about this for a second...if every person in the entire world had the exact same thought at the exact same time......what would happen here? Thoughts create reality, energy becomes matter.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No the link does not "show that many skeletons of giants have been found on Earth." These are still only claims with no proof whatsoever.

I have copied the part of the link that is relevent to the skeletons. After each discovery are references, please click on them.

www.geocities.com...

I'm not trying to be rude but all i'm saying is that you'll have to do show us some sort of evidence and not just something a guy said or wrote.

There links are all referenced to the digs and some even show pictures of the skeletons.
www.geocities.com...

Now I dont know if these are these aliens but they are referenced discoveries so not just something a guy said. I think this is excellent evidence that larger beings did once walk the Earth, some of them were over eight foot tall.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think the Flesh and Blood-Body means very much for quite a few, if not most. Or atleast it should. It is too unappreciated and valued these days, and should be worshipped as the Godly Creation it is, with or without Soul.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join