It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are two types of 'Beings' that observe Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My 9 year old son asked and answered his own question to me few weeks ago. If man grew to a ripe age of a few hundred years thousands of years ago many other things of the anatomy could have been different. They could have been much smaller, 4ft average thus making us today the giants. Yes, they could have been much bigger than what we are today as well...i am no scientist.

As for the the OP's thread i know what he/she means in a way as i believe this myself. I don't argue that man has so changed the Word to be more fitting for themselves either as i believe they did and are still doing. I just believe The Supreme will get His message through no matter what.

Using snake in Genesis could be a clue for reptile. Adam & Eve selling us to the tree of "knowledge". To gain technology of an ET kind we will sell each other out. The more we "learn" the more destructive/hostile/hungry/evil we become. Solomon is quite a good example of how man full of wisdom will fool himself.

As for Genesis 6 v1,2 i believe the "sons" of God were angels who rebelliously left heaven to take women as wives. That also reinforce the pre-flood evil of the world. Don't think The Supreme is impressed with interbreeding of unlike species.

Just my dumb opinion.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well wait! You are talking about the Christian Bible! In order to be Christian, you have to believe in the Old Testament and the New testament, but when you read the New Testament, it overwrites any laws in the Old Testament. When you read the Old Testament, the New Testament hasn't existed. Our Jesus friend isn't alive yet apparently... Hince why I am Atheist.

Edit: Existed was excited on accident!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Bryan LaVergne]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Gen 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Godthat came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

The reptillians have developed clicking signals that they use. They sound like clicks, which can travel and be amplified by instruments within their space craft. This transmits over arcs of time They use star power that they bounce off these different click signals.

This is how they can transmit from one end of the galaxy to the other.

There are two types of beings that watch this planet

The Watchers and The reptillians.

We all know who the reptillians are but who are the Watchers? and why don't they intervene with the destruction that human beings seem to be causing on this earth?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

The Annunaki were of the last era they are not of this era they are of no part of why we are here and do not affect how we are here.

Reptiallian is not a physical trait but instead a intangible trait to something that is negative in nature.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

We all know who the reptillians are but who are the Watchers? and why don't they intervene with the destruction that human beings seem to be causing on this earth?

Because they follow the Law of Free Will and the Reps dont

[edit on 24-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
The focus of this thread has slipped a bit and attempts to answer for Fran have been lacking. She made some outrageous claims based on scant evidence. How do those passages relate to anything about Watchers or Reptilians or how these suppose Reptilians communicate.

Well in a way yes it has but not so much. The OP posted two ancient texts one of which said this regarding the Reptilians and Watchers.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Godthat came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

The evidence is there that giants have walked the earth, maybe not hybrid giants this text speaks about, but still it was a discussion on giants. Surely one way of providing some evidence for this quote is that giant skeletons have been found.

I agree though that for this thread to carry on it needs Fran to return and discuss the evidence for how the reptilians communicate. As I mentioned before this form of communication I have heard about before, they speak in a set of ticks. Ive heard this from abductees and also read about it so maybe she is right, Im not sure. I agree we need more evidence but this is something Ive heard about before.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Fran... you're at it again! Stop freakin' me out! Eeeeep!

IRM

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

en.wikipedia.org...

Good info on the book here.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Your opinion is not dumb! There are many books that were omitted from the Bible. One of which is the book of Adam and Eve. In this book, it is explained that the "serpent" seduced Eve. We all know what that means. It makes more sense that her "eating a piece of fruit". The way I understand it, she was given the serpents seed and therefore bore his fruit...which turns out to be the murdering Cain...just my 2 pennies...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread just like this a week or so ago? The guy who authored them claimed to be an exorcist, and told people they were going to hell.

Ill try to find the hilarious threads.

Here they are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Anubis_4400]

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The ones that really care about us cannot intervene for if they help us , they end up having a whole species under their responsability , literally owning us.
That is not in our best interest , so they will never do it.

The ones that care about us would endorse humanity not losing faith in humanity , for humanity can and will solve humanity's problems on their own.

You see , ethics from an intervention perspective between different worlds/cultures is very delicated.

Those are not the one's that concern me though , I am more concerned on the interest of those that might appear telling they are our saviors , that they are our family , that they come bringing solutions to all of our problems. Specially as time goes own and humanity seems to be getting more and more on its knees , that it will subject itself to anything.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Somebody mentioned at the beginning of this thread the word 'reality' I thought it was quite apt because through meditation and relaxation the word 'reality' becomes quite malluable in the mind.

What is reality?

Through meditation and various methods of instilling a higher conscious awareness I have come to the conclusion that Life in itself is made up of various learning experiences to develop one part of our being in each and everyone of us Therefore, how can one define reality?

If we put to one side the posts that say "Wheres your proof" Just for one moment! if we all, just for one moment focus on the reality that the space outside our earth is teeming with life and indeed there are 2 types of beings one 'watching' and one 'controling'

Why don't they interfere, why don't they save us?

Short answer: They can;t

Long answer:

Why? why should the watchers save us? Through meditation and various drugs that I am not allowed to mention, it is easy to see that there are aspects of life that exist outside of our scientific boundaries. Just glimpsing these experiences will get your mind working overtime to fill in the gaps. My advice is don't bother, its impossible. You (personally) will never know until you leave the physical body.

Once you glimpse life outside of the physical body you will see just how much of a 'reality' we live in, the 'reality' becomes the 'virtual reality' the 'virtual experiences. Its impossible to describe in words because what I describe will only pertain to how we perceive life through our bodies. Once you (personally) can accept that, then the journey begins.

Of course many of you reading this know this already, but for the people that are curious look around and try it for yourself, meditate and relax and see what comes.

Whats this got to do with the watchers?

Once you can see outside of the body and physical you enter what I call the 'ether' (in this place that doesn't exist because its all in the mind and human beings are the most advanced stage of life in the universes) - 'tongue in cheek' - you will come across what others call 'spirit guides' again this puts earthly confined labels to something that can only be understood by 'experiencing it' in this ether there exists a pletherer of watchers.

What this got to do with the watchers?

The ether is a spiritual experience (again I am labelling so try to steer away from thinking about religion) The ether is our essence its where everything is and will always be. It is something so complicated to grasp even with the limited knowledge we have in the physical.

Therefore, we can only see,hear,touch and smell what is earthbound, we can only ask questions that are limited to the confines of our earth. However, in the ether this is not so, you can ask anything.

So why don't the watchers help then?

The watchers are in the ether, a dimension that exists that over sees all life. they are waiting patiently for us to open ALL our eyes and see within. Through experence comes development, through development comes change. Once you are in this ether you will if not already find out that not all points of our life are controlled by 'destiny' - Freewill exists, don't believe me? try it, try doing something spontenious and see what happens? Because freewill and life experience is down to the individual , all the 'watchers' can do is sit and watch and steer us in to the right direction.

From what I understand the 'watchers' will only interfere with earth and humans if the planet is jeopardised in any way through the actions of us.

When I talk about watchers I am not talking about 'the grays' neither am I talking about Reptillians. The grays and Reptillians are only two types of beings, because we try to label everything to fit in to our 'earthly minds' there exist two types, in actual fact from what I have come to understand there are several types of Greys and Reptillians but thats for another thread.

Evolution, experience and enlightenment go hand in hand. To try and describe the full extent of what I am trying to convey by using words is near on impossible, its something that all of us have to experience for ourselves when we are ready.

I challenge anyone to describe trigonometry to a 2 year old with words that they will understand.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

it is easy to see that there are aspects of life that exist outside of our scientific boundaries. Just glimpsing these experiences will get your mind working overtime to fill in the gaps. My advice is don't bother, its impossible. You (personally) will never know until you leave the physical body.

I agree these glimpses do drive me mad with wanting to fill in the gaps, and I know Ive only seen the smallest of what there is, yet I WANT to bother. You say dont bother its pointless until we leave our bodies but I still want to. Even though I know it will drive me insane trying to fill in the gaps this still doesnt put me off.

Once you glimpse life outside of the physical body you will see just how much of a 'reality' we live in, the 'reality' becomes the 'virtual reality' the 'virtual experiences.

Yes what is reality. is this reality or is it a virtual reality. Which of these realities is real? Does it matter, what if I accept all of my realities and just go with them all? Are they all happening at the same time, all virtual except one, the one which is the TRUE reality? As you say in the end all will be made clear...eventually so what can we do anyway about our reality?

From the rest of your post I get this....that the watchers are in the spiritual ether which I totally can understand. It is difficult to explain this but you have put it across above very well.

The second part are you saying the Reptilians/Greys are not in this spiritual ether, they are physical beings like us. Do they have watchers too or is it just humans who have developed this spiritaul resource. Are we more advanced spiritually than these beings?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I agree these glimpses do drive me mad with wanting to fill in the gaps, and I know Ive only seen the smallest of what there is, yet I WANT to bother. You say dont bother its pointless until we leave our bodies but I still want to.

The more you try the more frustrated you will be, I know this (trust me when I say I know). Everything in life is 3oz thats how it should be thats how everyone should live their lives, of course its impossible to do so but, thats because 'TPTB' have made it this way. Of course you already know this. By trying to hard to find all the answers will only impede your connection to the universe. The more you think you are ready the less the chances arise in order to persue what it is you are looking for. The more physical effort you broadcast the more clearly they can see your not ready. the only labels I can use are all cliches but nevertheless understandable.

Its like squeezing a square in a round hole its not going to happen. Unless you change the shape of course. I have learnt that in order to change the shape you must accept what 'the connection' gives you.

Thought manifests reality, stress impedes progress.

The second part are you saying the Reptilians/Greys are not in this spiritual ether, they are physical beings like us. Do they have watchers too or is it just humans who have developed this spiritaul resource. Are we more advanced spiritually than these beings?

One minority of the reptillian race are much much more advanced than us technologically, but of course thats because we are their by product.

We are part of a commodity that is getting to big for our boots, they fear that we will reach a higher consciousness (with support from others) before they do, because they are stuck in what I call the Vicious Triangle - Money - Power - Greed.

There are many people on this planet that are waking up, and by that I mean they are seeing just how this world works and Money,technology and power is not the way they wish to proceed. Of course from what I understand much of this is pre determined anyway, but TPTB want to hold on to as much power as they can before the inevitable happens.

Just to add I am only talking about one group or species or whatever you want to call it of reptillians. Its crazy to write about and comprehend but its impossible to label this as there exist many species that we would call reptillians. Not all show nagative traits

To answer your question IMO only, from what I gather is that we Human Beings are a by product of an experiement that went adrift due to the manipulation of genes from our ancestors. We are left to our own devices the majority of the time however in order to proceed to the next level sometimes we get a helping hand. Which goes well beyond Alien Grays,Humanoids,Reptillians (these are all labels that we as humans have given) we need to drop the labels and just listen and learn for ourselves.

Analogy:

Take some tomato seeds (humans) and sprinkle them on some compost, (earth) then watch them grow until they are ready to eat. However, the tomatoes (humans) are slow growers so the owners of the tomatoe seeds decide that the tomatoes need a little push so they put the tomatoes in the greenhouse (extra terrestrial presence witnessed around the globe until the time comes where the owners can pick the tomatoes and use them for other things.

Now that we are just ready for picking it is time for us humans to embark on our own (but together) 'spiritual journey' (I use those words lightly with nothing to do with religion whatsoever) we are more attuned to the universe spiritually than people think. But its not until they realise that somethings not quite right and start searching will they know.

The problem is some tomatoes are already ripe and have to be picked in order for others to get to their stage and so on and so on.

Does this make sense? its very difficult to write it because it doesn't fit into our contained knowledge it goes beyond telephathy and technology to something that just is.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The more you try the more frustrated you will be, I know this (trust me when I say I know). By trying to hard to find all the answers will only impede your connection to the universe. The more you think you are ready the less the chances arise in order to persue what it is you are looking for. The more physical effort you broadcast the more clearly they can see your not ready. the only labels I can use are all cliches but nevertheless understandable.

Its like squeezing a square in a round hole its not going to happen. Unless you change the shape of course. I have learnt that in order to change the shape you must accept what 'the connection' gives you.

Thought manifests reality, stress impedes progress.

Now put like that I see what you mean. It is the constant trying that is driving us mad to try and join the dots. It is far better to just "not try" and simply be, allow this process to take shape witout force.

I totally agree thought manifests reality but if we become stressed/up tight about forming the answers we inhibit our growth.

We are part of a commodity that is getting to big for our boots, they fear that we will reach a higher consciousness (with support from others) before they do, because they are stuck in what I call the Vicious Triangle - Money - Power - Greed.

There are many people on this planet that are waking up, and by that I mean they are seeing just how this world works and Money,technology and power is not the way they wish to proceed. Of course from what I understand much of this is pre determined anyway, but TPTB want to hold on to as much power as they can before the inevitable happens.

To answer your question IMO only, from what I gather is that we Human Beings are a by product of an experiement that went adrift due to the manipulation of genes from our ancestors. We are left to our own devices the majority of the time however in order to proceed to the next level sometimes we get a helping hand. Which goes well beyond Alien Grays,Humanoids,Reptillians (these are all labels that we as humans have given) we need to drop the labels and just listen and learn for ourselves.

I really like the above, it has put into words what many many posts and threads have taken pages and pages to try and explain. People find this truth hard to accept and this is part of the problem. Millions are not ready to even contemplate this truth never mind accept it. I have found I have come to accept it over time quite naturally. The fact I am a by product of an experiment does not bother me in the slightest, my spirit is mine, it is what is important in all this, and it will over come those that try to hold it back.

The problem is some tomatoes are already ripe and have to be picked in order for others to get to their stage and so on and so on.

Does this make sense? its very difficult to write it because it doesn't fit into our contained knowledge it goes beyond telephathy and technology to something that just is.

Yes this makes total sense, however how we are picked and what happens to the ones who arnt quite ready I have no idea.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Now put like that I see what you mean. It is the constant trying that is driving us mad to try and join the dots. It is far better to just "not try" and simply be, allow this process to take shape witout force.

Absolutely, the more your manifest physical stress the further away the answers will be, (not just the answers but the questions aswell) they exist in the metaphysical and in order to see and understand, the mind has to be free.

The fact I am a by product of an experiment does not bother me in the slightest, my spirit is mine, it is what is important in all this, and it will over come those that try to hold it back.

Hmm its difficult to try and write it but what you said is true to you . IMO only Your spirit as you call it is your being it doesn't matter whos body you are in its going to be a PART of you. Our physical existence on this earth is only a part of this gigantic thing that cannot be explained or labelled each of our physical existence lives silmultaneously in other realms/planets. This is the complicated bit.

Analogy:

Imagine a spiders web in amongst 100 spider webs with a fly stuck in one of the webs, as they are all interlocked. Every time the fly moves every one of the webs can feel it. Just because the fly is stuck in one part of one web does not mean that the spider who is on another part of another web within another web will not feel it. Get it? Got it? Good.

Yes this makes total sense, however how we are picked and what happens to the ones who arnt quite ready I have no idea.

This is a toughie something that IMO can be explained by other beings that are indeed helping us on a scale so large its impossible to comprehend yet again. The owners of this planet are losing control, they know this which is why they are trying to gain as much power as possible before the inevitable.

The watchers are not just watching anymore but offering assistance to whoever can channel in to it (I use that word loosely) its on a constant 24hr beacon waiting for the indivisual to tune in as it were. Its always there but due to the constant pressures and the way TPTB have set up their little empire through media,news,tv,radio e.t.c its not easy to tune in, Relaxation is the key. It has always been the key but of course life is not easy for many.

And the ones that aren't ready ?

Thats easy, once the level of conciousness is raised to a certain degree life will change, which in turn will change everyone.

Simple analogy.

When your at a concert and the band stop playing you will always get one person clapping before the rest which in turn will trigger off other people to clap e.t.c e.t.c.

Yes we are sheeple but thats because everyone of us comes from the same place we are all connected.

This is pureley my opinion I am not saying I am right and you should take my word for gospel its how I interpret it of course within time after more experiences my views will chage again and again and again that is life, like water always moving if it stop moving it becomes stagnant .

]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

OK...I will correct you. Watchers are from the Book of Enoch but also in the Urantia Book about as solid as the bible IMO. Not a fan of either as fact.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You say this in such a matter of fact tone and then provide to biblical scriptures that are probably more well known by UFOlogists than Genesis 1:1 is by clergy. Nothing in that OP was evidence of your statement. Where is your proof?
only 2 species? really? why don't they intervene? THEY HAVE. Try reading legends of various ancient cultures.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

But Fran wants you to put aside the "show me the proof" questions....just wants to babble on about spiritual awarness, and how HE/SHE just knows their is 2 types of beings watching us....Fran you cant just babble on about how you KNOW things to be true...im sorry man thats just not how it works...i think ive said this quote countless times on here "with extrodinary claims should be extrodinary evidence....but some ppl are just so willing to jump and and drink the koolaid...i dont get it....Hey by the way I know the boogie man to be real too....why you ask...cause i said so haha..sorry had to take a small jab

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The watchers are not just watching anymore but offering assistance to whoever can channel in to it (I use that word loosely) its on a constant 24hr beacon waiting for the indivisual to tune in as it were. Its always there but due to the constant pressures and the way TPTB have set up their little empire through media,news,tv,radio e.t.c its not easy to tune in, Relaxation is the key. It has always been the key but of course life is not easy for many.

Yes Ive heard this said before that we are like a radio constantly ready to tune into help...but what about those that pretend to help, those that pretend to guide us but really they are wanting to recruit us? How do you tell the difference?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Yes Ive heard this said before that we are like a radio constantly ready to tune into help...but what about those that pretend to help, those that pretend to guide us but really they are wanting to recruit us? How do you tell the difference?

Yes again its a difficult one, however, by the sounds of it you understand and can relate to what I am saying therefore, you are already there, I am sure that by now you would of come accross some kind of negative aspect to this, and realised it for yourself, therefore, its not a question of how to tell the difference its a question of how much do you go along with until you feel its not right.

There is a very fine line (especially due to the way we perceive things as reality) between good and bad, once you open your mind to all possibilities you are then in control as to who or what you go with.

There are no wrong or right answers everyone is different (yet connected to the same source) its not until one witnesses something outside of our 'reality' does the journey start. All this 'babble' as someone put it makes sense once you join the dots.

The problem is that so many people are stuck in their own ways and do not embrace openess in the mind therefore, to them this 'thing' outside of our science cannot possibly exist therefore, doesn't exist. To accept that this is real is accepting that we 'humans' are not in control of our life and that is sheer madness, after all how can anything exist in this universe apart from us fully evolved humans
I jest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join