It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You and Infinity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

And that there has to be an awareness that views the infinity
-and this doesn't change.

An awareness that views Infinity would be something outside or apart from Infinity, right? Maybe its more precise to say that Awareness is the part or aspect of Infinity that has the ability to view itself...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

infinity IS the understanding OF the question being asked of YOU

I (maybe) understand your point, and envy your ability to accept infinity in that way.

I will have an ongoing struggle in my mind, until i grow old enough to accept and embrace, what I do not fully understand. But the philosophy of relating infiniti to they way of living your life, is really good, and would probaly (if ever achieved) boost the quality of ones life!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Alternative Thinker]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative Thinker

infinity IS the understanding OF the question being asked of YOU

I (maybe) understand your point, and envy your ability to accept infinity in that way.

I will have an ongoing struggle in my mind, until i grow old enough to accept and embrace, what I do not fully understand. But the philosophy of relating infiniti to they way of living your life, is really good, and would probaly (if ever achieved) boost the quality of ones life!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Alternative Thinker]

AT. Good luck with your embracing! The older u get the less you struggle this is true
Dont know if thats a good or bad thing though. HA!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Do not envy me sir.. not needed

But i will say thank you for the wanting of understanding.. but it will come when its your time

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

nope it was done with something you can never know

but the "blocks" you speak of are just other answers to other questions and we use them to answer questions

all are linked in order

Always in order my friend

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6aa3a73df2be.jpg[/atsimg]

My only point of reference is Infinity. Infinity and my relationship to it immerses everything I am and do in everyday life. This is not some attitude I learned in books or from teachers but one I have cultivated for myself.

Infinity is a vast and endless expanse where up-down, left-right, small-big, me-other, important-unimportant, past-future are hilariously artificial and relative concepts.

When something appears to be a "problem" in my day to day life, I contrast it with Infinity. Put into that perspective my "personal issues" are nothing but a tiny dot of insignificance and I move on with great relief.

Infinity is an outrageous abundance, prosperity and beauty beside which all earthly importances, gains and pains pale.

Infinity is all that was, is and ever will be. It is both everything and nothing. Everything within Infinity always changes. Infinity is the only thing that never changes, it just IS.

Infinity cannot be depicted as linear. A better depiction is a circle...or the Infinity-Symbol shown above...or many expanding concentric circles.

Infinity is not just some mathematical or spiritual concept to me, it is my guide in daily life. It teaches me to be humble. It teaches me that contained within it, is a creative force that has produced and taken care of more than we can imagine. It teaches me that within the vast expanse everything is possible. It teaches me that in order to expand I am to stop focusing on that tiny dot within the circle and become aware of more. It teaches me that anything I can imagine has some form of existence somewhere within Infinity.

It teaches me that every grain of sand contains Infinity and that, for another perspective, an entire Universe has the size of a grain of sand. It teaches me that when I have a problem with one little thing, in that moment in time, I have a problem with everything and if I have love for one little thing, in that moment in time, I have love for everything.

It teaches me that there are Trillions of things I could be doing today, trillions of paths I could be taking today, trillions of things I could be seeing, thinking, hearing. I am an aspect of Infinity. A viewpoint of Infinity. In this way I am connected to all-that-is. And from all-that-is I will choose wisely what to dedicate myself to.

What is your relationship to Infinity?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Skyfloating]

I'm all for Infinity and Immortality...

A circle doesn't give justice to the concept of Infinity, but an ever expanding sphere would be a much closer approximation...

With Infinity comes other side benefits, such as Immortality for the Energy Essence, or the Soul for the religiously minded...

But Infinity seriously threatens our common and grossly inadequate belief system: Infinity has no beginning or end, as it has always existed, therefore it was NEVER created...

So goes the beloved theory of Creation and a God Creator of the Universe...

Creation at a lower level still occurs continuously by recycling the Energy originally provided within Infinity: cosmic dust condenses into stars, stars explode, energy is created and recycled again and again...

So, I guess we can now safely get rid of all the priest molesters and auction off Church property for the benefit of the poor folk, for a change...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Ah but would it not of been created but have always existed for it is all that exists, therefor it looks as though it never begin?

That is the real question to ask.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Modern quantum physics suggests that there must be an observing consciousness to give rise to all that is, or to uphold the universal wave of probability, and if we, as subjective observers do not create it ie: the moon is still there when you're not looking at it, then by extension, this would prove the existence of a universal mind of God, which by definition must be the infinity. Therefore infinity = universal God consciousness, a consciousness which always existed and of which we are now a part of, and if a part of it now, then by extension, at some level, always a part of ie: we were known before we entered the womb.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Hi Omega
If you take out the word 'god' to the outsider like me, it appears you and symetric avenger are kinda saying the same thing! just different words. you use God he uses IT
Funny

[edit on 27-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I call IT the mind or brain which records and evaluates and assigns meaning, including ego based structures of meaning. IT must be harnessed to Spirit (universal God consciousness) or it is one's own worst enemy, since being nothing but a recorder, does not allow the being to leave their past, and tends to project into the future based on negations or negative judgements of the self. IT is in my view the keeper of one's own subjective prison. IT should be ignored and encouraged to die, so that the whole person can be re-born relative to the spirit who can be trusted knowing all that is (infinite intelligence). IT would like to think that it knows about infinity, but it doesn't know anything about that at all. IT is an imposter which, to prevent it's demise, would pretend to have access to infinite intelligence and mediate it. IT likes to brag, and control and own, but it's just an it, a thing, no matter how complex, it's still just a thing and does not serve the best interest of the whole being. IT however can be redeemed by allowing it-self to dissolve in spirit, and then it turns to love and becomes a supportive friend.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Electricneo

And that there has to be an awareness that views the infinity
-and this doesn't change.

An awareness that views Infinity would be something outside or apart from Infinity, right? Maybe its more precise to say that Awareness is the part or aspect of Infinity that has the ability to view itself...

I am not separating awareness from infinity -that would be dualistic.
I am referring to non-dualistic awareness.

Infinite awareness has no inside/outside dualistic limitations.
Infinite awareness is unlimited-it simultaneously exists-does not exist, both and neither.
It is beyond western scientific concepts of conditioned perception.
It is a mystical state that according to Buddha is the natural state of mind.
Seeing infinity as outside or apart is considered deluded perception
according to enlightened beings such as Buddha.
Infinity in this case is non-dualistic-no separation between subject and object.
Be what you see-the ultimate empathy and compassion.
Oneness-no inside/outside separation or duality.

You are looking at infinity as something separate from awareness and that is considered
dualistic or deluded according to enlightened beings. Go deeper.

I

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I call IT the mind or brain which records and evaluates and assigns meaning, including ego based structures of meaning. IT must be harnessed to Spirit (universal God consciousness) or it is one's own worst enemy, since being nothing but a recorder, does not allow the being to leave their past, and tends to project into the future based on negations or negative judgements of the self. IT is in my view the keeper of one's own subjective prison. IT should be ignored and encouraged to die, so that the whole person can be re-born relative to the spirit who can be trusted knowing all that is (infinite intelligence). IT would like to think that it knows about infinity, but it doesn't know anything about that at all. IT is an imposter which, to prevent it's demise, would pretend to have access to infinite intelligence and mediate it. IT likes to brag, and control and own, but it's just an it, a thing, no matter how complex, it's still just a thing and does not serve the best interest of the whole being. IT however can be redeemed by allowing it-self to dissolve in spirit, and then it turns to love and becomes a supportive friend.

The Universal Mind is ofcourse the conciousness of the physical realm of existence, physically.

It is ruled under by Divine Law which is unchanging and always present.

The Divine One, "IT" is the creator but is not to be mixed up with the Universal Mind.

People must understand that the infinity is the PHYSICAL , not the origin of where small conciousness (us) came from.

I'm not preaching but simply implying my $.02.

blahblahblah religon.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

you see we both agree here

IT does not know why IT is here! BUT it does ask questions and in order to get its answers

WE my friend are the result of that very question and so is death...

You see to understand How you work and why it is you have the reason to question is the very awareness Humans are trying to understand

You are both answer and question

you need to be in order to keep the question going and also to be you !

its complex i know but its a great thing its humble and its also fun

peace comes in time, but you will still ask questions that do not relate to why you are here only how it works

look at my signature

Not WHY in relation to who is the question WHY in relation to how Is Science

; )

if you understand how it works you get to stay if you fail to understand you go poof!!

no more reason to ask ; ) you go answer another job!

Being You here is what you wish correct? so stop asking and get on with the job of BEING here

all i hear on this planet is BEING you

what is YOU? this is ego YOU was MADE CREATED PUT HERE

have some humility..... understanding is all you need the rest will follow as day follows night

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

correct but I do not care for god.. but i do understand what god is DOING

big difference ; )

but very well spotted padawan hehehe

IT for me is just the very reason for me to be here but its not a bloke in a toga

IT is a function not a person "a tree is not a person" but is still here like you and me

correct? this is were ego comes into play, do not think you are different to that fly you just squished or spider you just squished

all life is needed ! you squish bugs and kill for reasons you will never understand

little game for you ...

The next time you think about squishing a bug think about why it was you wanted to and look at the bug as you

now you know why people die

was not your choice never has been never will be

[edit on 27-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by zazzafrazz

correct but I do not care for god.. but i do understand what god is DOING

big difference ; )

but very well spotted padawan hehehe

IT for me is just the very reason for me to be here but its not a bloke in a toga

IT is a function not a person "a tree is not a person" but is still here like you and me

correct? this is were ego comes into play, do not think you are different to that fly you just squished or spider you just squished

all life is needed ! you squish bugs and kill for reasons you will never understand

little game for you ...

The next time you think about squishing a bug think about why it was you wanted to and look at the bug as you

now you know why people die

was not your choice never has been never will be

[edit on 27-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

There you go you have found the true meaning of "it".

"it" is not the creator, but simply the result of a creation and "it" created us to answer why "it" is here because that is "it"'s sole purpose under Divine Law.

This is all PHYSICAL, understand that the Physical is what "IT" is.

The Creator created "it" to create life for the non-physical reasoning.

If that makes any sense at all.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

i thank you

im not here to save this planet but i am here for only one reason

to show you why it is you ask why you are here

I am not from this question

and no im not some wacked out nut job or indigo or alien

i just do my job.. and im just like YOU

here

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

i thank you

im not here to save this planet but i am here for only one reason

to show you why it is you ask why you are here

I am not from this question

and no im not some wacked out nut job or indigo or alien

i just do my job.. and im just like YOU

here

Indeed, the purpose of course is to learn from the physical experience of this infinity, why? That is the question ...Why....we are here.

Must it be that we are here to learn "to be"?

Who knows! for you must learn from yourself within yourself within the Universal infinite Mind.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

well its not easy to put down into words..

but be for you and I came a question

just understand that everything we both do is not our choice

but IT did give us a gift to understand the choice IT is making

to be humble grateful and the other emotions you feel are kinda confusing

do away with emotions

they are not your own.. some are yes but some are only made via confusion

you can feel the pain of a passed one leaving but understand the gift it was that you felt that pain in the first place

I will be honest here... with you

I have NO emotions tho granted they do effect me but then again i did not ask but i do understand the very reason for them

its not for me to question but only to understand

and understanding is humlitly and acceptance of ones being here in the first place

what people tend to over look is the very fact you are here to FEEL what you do

you are 2 things

answers and questions

humans are a medium of both things.. this is what is confusing to many

omg whyyyyy am i here???

well the very reason why you are asking is

; ~ )

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Yes that would be emotions of the physical, the body, that of which that binds you to this Infintie Universal Mind which is physical.

You see?

The emotions we feel are of physical induced nature.

The Universal Conciousness is of the physical plane, the body.

But the origin of us the being, the one that is "to be". Is not of this Universal Conciousness, but of Divine Origins which penetrates a rules over the Universal Mind under Divine Laws.

That is where "god" comes in, but not call him or her god for the Divine One is neither.

That is my view and opinion I do not wish to bash or agree with any religion.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

for you should not

you see when i said when i am the same as you i did mean this!

But I do have, somewhat of an insight as given to me by IT in order for me to give answers.. but this does not in anyway make me "better" than you sir

but i do have a job to do

you see when "this thing i was in died" HE did not come back
I did

this was not my question but it will be ITs answer

i can offer you more words via u2u if you want to know the details if it helps you understand

but im not what you may think or presume

I come from another question

and was giving in my task, the understanding of "past" shall we say

its complex but very very very real

You may wish or call me a crack pot and many will but then again

not the choice i make is it .. only ITs choice

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join