It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Ready for Total Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm sick of everything. Sick of the financial system dragging in profits from those who can barely make ends meet. Of politicians getting my hopes up and dragging them back down again with each promise being broken.
I'm sick of people hating each other, not accepting each other, and hurting each other.
I'm sick of disgusting chemicals being fed into our atmosphere and our own bodies.
I'm totally sick of the government, of my beloved Obama administration failing me and going down the road of total NWO instead of changing things for the better.
It's no change or bad change with this administration.
I'm ready for everything - the financial, economic, governmental system - to just COLLAPSE.
For something to happen that's different from the road we're going down.

It's riots now or riots later folks.
Either we continue down the path until humanity is completely enslaved and our atmosphere is completely annihilated, or...
Something finally changes.
This is how I'm seeing it.
I don't want 2012 or July 11th 09 to pass by as more random dates on which something was supposed to happen, but didn't.
I want those dates to happen! I want something to happen!
I can't stand the materialistic, money-driven, powerhungry powers that be controlling me any longer!
I can't stand any of this!
NWO or not, the plights of the world are all too real, and I'm all too sick of it.
Sick of it all, you guys.
I want something big to happen, because unless every single person in the world wakes up at the very same time, then we're on a path towards self-destruction anyways.
Look at the banks. Look at the debt. Look at Obama. Look at the state of living. Look how America is taking 25% of the world's resources. Look at obesity. Look at farmland. Look at the lack of farmland! Look at the fallow land and look at the hungry children.
I can't take this any longer.

Someone here predicted that the SHTF possibly on July 11.
You guys, I can't wait for July 11.
Is anything going to fix the system but a complete annihilation of it?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by difsjf

Its tough man and I know that. Total collapse? I really don't want to ever see that happen. Because it scares the hell out of me and have a wife and young child to think about.

I hope so much that everything will get better, but it is very hard to see that right now. I am gonna keep my head up and try to stay positive as hard as it has been lately to do that.

I don't wish a collapes on any country and really not on my own country the great USA. It would lead to things we cant even think of right now.

I wish you the best in these troubled times as well as everyone else that visits this thread. If I didnt have a family to think about I could possibly be thinking the same as you. "Lets just get it over with!" But I can't do that now. All I do is prepair for the worst and hope for the best.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nice post. I think that alot of people are held back because they have faimilies to worry about. Then there are people like me and the difsjf who are just waiting and hoping for somthing to happen! I'm ready too, for something just anything! We can't keep going on like this. Its just INSANE!! I'm tempted to just check out of society altogether. But one day they would find me and cause problems etc.

I talked to acouple friends about just up and leaving and they are willing to come with me! But come with me to where is the question!! Everyone owns all the land. If you try to live in a National Park or any other government land the police will come kick you off and charge you so your pretty hopped any which way you go.

Everytime I come on ATS lately I'm hoping to spot that one piece of news that will show me somthing is finally happening that somthing is going to change. I'm getting by alright, but I hate being stuck in a slave society. I think the major issues holding people back from revolting against the system is their faimilys and lack of orgainisation (or there just plain cluesless).

I'm ready for somthing at anytime and the sooner and more change it brings the better! Star and Flag!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm right with you OP.

When the system crumbles is when we move forward. Hopefully, we crumble it as we build a new structure. Last thing I want to see is people dying over scarce resources.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is nothing to wait for. We are in collapse right now. This is what it feels like. It will just continue to claim more businesses, jobs, homes, assetts, etc, etc.

There won't be a sensational day of SHTF and total chaos Mad Max hitting the streets. People will move back home with parents, friends, etc.

You'll drive a sh#t box for a car, and wear dirty used wranglers, eat nasty slimy chicken, and basically live like crap.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am ready as well but not attached to the form of whatever is coming our way. If i was attached to any form of any possible event, i would loose my mind. The important thing, for me, is to stay centered as much as possible, and lilving in the present of my conscience.
If we live in the future (or possible future), it can create anxiety, stress, etc...
Emotional response is important to contain or else we loose too much vital energy. Awareness is, for me, the first and only step towards any possible future events.

Peace

[edit on 23-5-2009 by lagenese]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If gerald celente was right about the Mall ghost towns then I pray that he is wrong about the upcoming violence he predicted...
www.doomdaily.com...

Madness abound...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
There is nothing to wait for. We are in collapse right now. This is what it feels like. It will just continue to claim more businesses, jobs, homes, assetts, etc, etc.

There won't be a sensational day of SHTF and total chaos Mad Max hitting the streets. People will move back home with parents, friends, etc.

You'll drive a sh#t box for a car, and wear dirty used wranglers, eat nasty slimy chicken, and basically live like crap.

I agree completely...

There will be "events" in certain areas, certain places will have Zombie Outbreaks.. but for most, it will be a slow slide into a sustainable standard of living...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by difsjf

Are you sure you really want things to collapse or would you just rather the crap stop and things get better? I know I prefer improvement over the inevitable alternative that's coming soon enough.

I understand your impatience. I'm incredibly impatient myself...but with as bad as the things facing us will be, I'd rather hold out just a wee bit longer in hopes that things will improve. Undoubtedly there is going to be another Civil War. That coming down the pike is as plain as the nose on anyone's face. Sadly, a majority of people are either too blind to see it coming because they are way to shallow to understand and know history or are in denial. Either way, all of us have been lied to, and have suffered consequence as the result of a bunch of greedy monsters letting their self indulgence get out of control, we're really upset that rather than them get punished, everyone else has to continue to pay the price for them...almost like they are the special child that never gets in trouble of spanked no matter how heinous their actions are. It's good to have the motto of being prepared for anything that is coming....if we only knew what we were going to have to face next. Forced vaccines for the flu "pandemic"? Another commodity, stock and precious metals seizure by the Federal Reserve like in 1933? The impounding of our firearms? Martial law? Forced detainment?

Just like you, I know something is going to break sooner or later and I am in fear for every citizen of this planet..not just the America that I was raised to love. We're facing something on the scale that could affect our entire species yet so many people are pointing fingers and calling others "tin foil hat wearers" and anything a WTFH (wearer of the tin foil hat) says is immediately scoffed at by the neighbors, friends and family members that some are only trying to help.

What you're feeling is frustration. It's that anxiety that something is coming, you just don't know when...and from the things you DO know, I'm sure your imagination takes you on a plummeting roller coaster ride to complete mental, emotional and physical overload. It's like when you were a kid and had to go get a shot...or when something really unpleasant has to be done and you get that 3-2-1 countdown. You're at 2 right now, my friend. So am I. Two years ago i was oblivious. A year ago I was angry. Six months ago I was concerned enough to start preparing. A month ago I started to get really scared. Yesterday when I saw FEMA trucks going down the highway everything suddenly shifted into sheer terror. I am so afraid right now and the only thing I can tell you is just stick with the others who are scared too. I know a lot of people would say that's wrong because everyone will just feed everyone else's paranoia, but there is still comfort there...for some, as pitiful as it may be, just that little tiny bit of comfort knowing you're not alone in your fears helps a lot. It also brings about that pack mentality of "safety in numbers". Now is the time.

The best advice I could give you is to talk it out with others who are on the same page with you, do NOT under any circumstance try to start informing people who aren't going to believe you anyway to get them to listen or understand. The time has passed for that. Someone else could probably give you better advice, but I can only give you what understanding and outlook I have because I'm sitting here in this chair seeing things from MY perspective.

Devote any free time to packing a couple of backpacks if you already haven't. Run scenarios through your head and determine what actions you will take when the big surprise hits. Don't be caught off guard. it is far better to be overprepared and laughed at than caught completely off guard with no contingency plan.

Now we're just waiting.

Godspeed, my friend...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by difsjf

I'd like to say that I don't wish something would happen. I sometimes find myself longing for it to all end so that the rebuilding can begin, so that we might at least start envisioning the light at the end of the tunnel, rather then all the darkness that is ahead.

At the same time I am scared. I try to continue life as normal. I look at vacation spots for later in the year and plan to book a hotel, but then I think - "what if there is no 'later in the year' for this? What if there is no time for a vacation." And then... well then I don't even bother.

I have prepared for the past couple of months now, but I know I should have started sooner. Funds run low now and I keep feeling that I am still ill prepared. I think to myself "you can charge in on the credit card" but then I think "but what if nothing happens, and you can't afford the credit card?" So instead of that I spend my spare change on silver and gold.

Life for me right now has two sides, two perspectives. I want things to change, I want something to happen... I'm tired of waiting and looking over my shoulder. At the same time I wish it could just fix itself, and life could go on calm and cozy.

I guess the only thing I can do is thank the extra time, for it is with it that I have at least been able to persuade my mother that something is wrong and while she is still hopeful that nothing will happen and everything will fix itself, at least she will have it in her mind and be possibley mentally prepared when it comes.

I wish I could say the same about the rest of my friends, my family, and my coworkers. I wish they would just TRY to understand. Having those I care about by my side would help me to cope with this. Besides ATS, I'm on my own.

We've been given the time for a reason so all I can say is use it to your advantage. Personally, I've created a sort of "Bucket List" of things I want to accomplish before the SHTF completely. Foods I want to try one more time, activities I want to partake in, sights I want to see. It will do you good emotionally if you learn to leave things you enjoy on a good, memorable note.

Peace be with all my friends.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Loose as a goose in a noose!

I 'lose' hope everyday, and indeed lost it a few years ago.
Bout' the time we decided killins' kewl and money's 'it'.
I agree, it's already here!

I too feel your pain OP, but must channel that into action.
Prepare as best you can with what you can.
More mental than physical. Obviously.
Pull' em up and get busy!
Disengage from the corrupted system and live YOUR life. IMO
www.youtube.com...
(just trying to motivate u)

I know it sucks and its hard but we have families that depend on us...

Edit to add: Learning self sufficiency has really made me appreciate things more.
Nature, good people, love, etc.
I am a lot happier with a lot less, honestly.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

join