It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu causes heart attack and nervous symptoms?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Several of my relaatives and friends have had two unusual symptoms with the current flu:

- many had heart attacks (including my mother-in-law and one of my best friends)
- and several had panick attacks (including my mother-in-law, several friends and my daughter's boyfriend)

within a few weeks of contracting the new flu.

My mother-in-law came back from the US in February, got the latest germ variation here in March, then in a week or so she was in the hospital with a heart attack (she had surgery), then she kept on having panic attacks. In the hospital trhey discovered she also has a flu and severe sinusitis and gave her antibiotics.

I would hesitate to call this 'swine flu' since I am not a virologist. Also, as far as Hungary is concerned, this flu has been around since the first days of last September!
Many people I know noticed that they got it back several times - many more than usually any other time in their lifetime. As for myself and my partner, this is about the 20th occasion since September that we got some kind of flu back with the exact same symptoms. Somehow it never totally goes away!

However, it definitely got very severe since early March 2009. Since that time, about every second time we go out and mix with people we come home with a new version.

The March edition was almost like a psychedelic agent gone wrong. colored hallucinations, a sense of having no stability in the world at all. Sharply increased heart rate. Maybe I would even have enjoyed these altered perceptions except the whole thing was going hand in hand with very strong panicky feelings and bad moods.

Apart from the usual symptoms, it usually starts with some diarrhea, then constipation, and of course the usual pain and mucus in the throat - sometimes followed by violent catarrh and inflamed throat sometimes not. Difficulty cntntrating etc. Lucky we both have low blood pressure - we may have died already it was so weird at times. Ears popping, discharges etc. Strong taste resembling some sort of bouillon gone wrong.

Fever was not characteristic in our case, neither with people I know here. Anxiety attacks were, and a new sense that we are unable to sleep - usually if I get an infection I sleep more in the beginning in order to fight it...

Then last week I hear about a friend who was taken to the hospital with a heart attack. He is in his early forties and does a lot of sports and works outdoors. I call him and ask, if by any chance he had a flu-like illness prior to the event? His answer is a resounding Yes! In fact he could not figure out why that weird cold was not going away from his ears - just a few days before. Now this man works outdoors all the time, even in the winter, and does martial arts...

This is not a thread with evidences etc. I invite your associations, await possible revelations etc.
I have simply dumbstruck by these correlations - not addressed in the media.
And I have been personally involved.

In addition, I have heard of many more people in this small country who died this March or April suddenly, and the cause was - you guess: either a sudden heart attack with those that had no prior history of heart disease or unknown.

The only thing I did find is this article on a possible viral connection to high blood pressure: www.sciencedaily.com...

I think I am not supposed to recommend specific materials for the illness here but a non-material treatment that has worked well for me sometimes recently in cutting down on these weird microbes to some extent (might even be mycoplasma as far as I am concerned) is the Zapper device that works with mild electricity conducted through the body. I got mine from Ken Adachi, owner of www.educate-yourself.org
The thing is, I'd rather have some burn marks on my cheeks and throat than suffer the weakness and the nervous stuff from these bugs.

OK, I am not the wise man here - you may be, I will check back frequently but I know little...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A friend of mine in Norway in his sixties got the flu in April. It looked pretty innocent. Basically he has been under strict medical supervision for years because he has been undergoing some experimental treatment for leukemia. He is also a sensitive, a medium.

In a few days I got an email that he was in rushed to a hospital for dangerous fibrillation of HIS HEART...

His heart rate went up to 200-some. Doctors were powerless - in his case it was spiritual concentration that did the trick, a long-time inner "friend" came to his help finally, a Shamaness from South America. He only left the hospital after several days. He was told his large 'sportsman's heart saved him from an actual heart attack...

(As an aside, a certain kind of astrology supports the thesis that this year's infection could be connected to the heart and circulatory systems among other things. That would still offer no treatments etc.)

The thing is, many times I made this observation this spring, and a lot of times I got no answer from those affected.

People took me to task: "That's an impossibliity, how does this happen?" Well I don't know but it DOES. And I noticed it was mostly people with higher blood pressure and people who do a lot of sports that were affected.

Conspiracy or no, the same bug has been around here for a lot longer than the media says. Connect the dots...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Kokatsi-

I can't speak about any cardiac conditions, but I can corroborrate the panic attack symptoms. Both my husband and I were sick on and off through Feb and March. I had it worse than he did, and my sysmptoms wre accompanied by bizzarre panic attacks that required medication (and I don't use it normally)- and I also had delusional states and hallucinations during my illness.

We also got sick whenever we mixed with friends or went to the grocery, etc.- seemed something new all the time. EVERY friend we have- and I do not exagerrate- was sick this late winter/early spring- some, for fully two months.

I don't know of heart failure, but I'll certainly ask around.

Be well!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
One more thought- the latest report from the WHO specifies that the concurrent belief from their recent conference indicates that this virus has been lurking around for some time- years, perhaps.

Visit WHO for the presentation by Chan:

www.who.int...

Certainly this is not new, has been in circulation in humans and in animals, and is only going to carry on changing and mutating.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That's exactly how you describe, CultureD!

I was searching for this kind of confirmation from people...
I got some bug back again the day before yesterday. I just drove a friend to astrology class. He was coughing all the way, and when we parted he extended his hand for me to shake it (this is the custom in Hungary)... I mechanically shook it... you can guess the conlusion.

The electricity helped with vitamin C and silver colloid - now I will also try some minute amounts of pharmaceutical peroxide diluted with a lot of water. (Hope mods won't throw me out for writing this one.) Paradoxically coffee helped me wth the vitamins, but this may be personal.

DSICLAIMER: I am not recommending anyone to take anything. Merely sharing my experiences about the flu.

The FDA recommends against peroxide very strongly (read the article by Ken Adachi on educate-yourself.org) but they are talking about people who would take 35% peroxide. That would be completely crazy of course. You get 10% in EU pharmacies max for external purposes as disinfectant then you dilute it - like a few drops to a whole glass of water and no more! - it oxidises severely of course, that is why and how it kills bacteria.
I recall an article - I will try to find it - where it was shown that some of our own cells produce minute amounts of hydrogen peroxide when fighting certain germs...

People these days are not watching spreading of germs as much as they did when I was a child. They just touch anything, cough upon others and send their kids to school all sick.

I am glad that alternative schools that stress emotions as well as your internal immune system are recognised these days. However, a bug is a bug and only the strongest will survive a pandemic and I am not one.

My daughter's boyfriend was taken to the psychiatric ward a couple days for severe panic attacks (he even fainted from it) after catching the new Budapest version of the bug - they live elsewhere and they visited us in.

This may be more serious than we all think.

Thank you for confirming that it has been around for longer than the media says. I was beginning to think there is something wrong with my perception.

EVERYONE: I am beginning to think that these are germ warfare objects to consider here. States of mind may come with these designer viruses...

If you are less stressed or survived extraordinary mental states, meditate etc. you may be spared from heart symptoms. Also if you are not Type A. Those people who want to control their worlds all the time may be at a severe disadvantage here... My mother-in-law is a worst case scenario psychologically. (She is an aggressive Bushist by the way, shouting anyone down...)

Thank you for the feedback!

Hope we will have some more.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Kokatsi-

I'm so sorry to hear about what's happening in Hungary- but glad to know I could help to corroborate. The thread on this topic whee people discuss their health concerns may be really helpful for you- you can compare your experience to many, many members who are posting about their experiences. I found it helpful, as well- and I was glad to learn that the bug has been in circulation for some time, in a way- made me feel less like I was crazy, and more like I had a bad case of flu!

As regards wellness tips- you're right- stress reduction is key- elevated cortisol/adreal output lowers immune responses. As for other helpful hints, send me a message and I'll let you know what I've learned (I'm a biochemist) about alternate therapies to anti-virals.

Be well!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Flu absolutely can and does cause heart problems.

I have references, but not right at hand. Will get back to you. (There have been studies.)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Found it - posted 17-4-2007.

Flu Triggers Heart Attacks

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the link!!

My mother-in-law just got taken to the heart hospital again... Not as serious as the first one, turned out, but she WAS taking care of my daughter AND her cousin... who is quite infected...

If there is another thread on similar discussions, please let me know...
I am not here for ego, but because I need help and I would like to share information.

I may have found what I was looking for already...

kokatsi

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

You're welcome.

And thanks for raising the issue again - it's important!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
While being sick with this flu bug the last two weeks, it has caused some bad arrythmias. I have had the fever, and still get it every night. That is when it affects my heart. I do however already have a heart condition.

This is what scares me most, the heart symptoms. After two bouts with this thing, I am finally feeling a little better today and hope it stays that way.

We had it pretty bad. My daughter is finally out of bed after two weeks and ate today.

My neighbors kids have it, and my friend down the road has it.

I now have a UTI and kidney pain, of all the timing. I am now taking 2,000 mg of C day and drinking a lot of concentrated lemon juice.

This is the strangest flu that does not want to go away. A few days ago I thought I was better then 3 hours later fever back up and intestinal pain and naseua all over again. Same with my daughter.

We got sick the same day felt better on the same days and sick again on the same days.

I remember reading smoking may help. I smoke and it did not go to my lungs, where as my 8 year old has it bad in her lungs and I had to take her to ER. Makes me wonder. Usually as a smoker things go to my lungs first.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hello
I am so glad I found something showing that others had panic attacks relating to the flu.
I kept trying to explain to my Daughter what was happening to me
just prior to all the normal flu symptoms.
At first I thought it was like a moderate level of Attention Deficit Disorder,
but it progressed into an light anxiety attack combined with a low level panic attack.
I knew it was'nt just one of the above when after making myself sleep, thinking rest might help. I awoke with an overwhelming feeling of
anxiety/panic that seemed to travel rapidly through me and all come together in the center of my body. I was dumbfounded by what was happening But didn't have but a few seconds to think about it and I was running to the bathroom.
I projectile vomited five times. This has never happened to me in my life !
By the time I stopped I realized that I had a fever. I no sooner cleaned up that mess when my body proceded to have diarrhea for 2 1/2 days.
I had the regular body aches and fever but no more vomiting and the fever hung in as a low grade fever for 6 days after 3 days of a high fever

I attribute the vomiting to the anxiety/panic attack.

What Was That???

[edit on 24-5-2009 by azureskys]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks for the link, Sofi- I know the pulmonary complications can cause cardiac problems but had no paper to link to the post.

It's alarming that not only are people experiencing heart failure from this, but that they will probably be listed on death certs as having had heart failure- not flu- another impediment to an accurate image of the nature of this outbreak.

C

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

From personal experience I can tell you you are not imagining the off/on nature of this flu. After reading all of these threads I'm sure it's what I had Feb/March- I was down for 3 weeks, but some days felt like I was really healing- them- without warning, I was in bed. Don't push yourself- lay low and rest until it's totally gone from your system.

Wish you health

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OP here,

Guess what, friends, the doctors in the hospital determined that my mother-in-law is SUFFERING FROM THE FLU, and a congential heart problem!
She had had a bad case of sinusitis the week before the original heart attack.

They are giving her some kind of weird antibiotic I have never heard of - I will post the name.
I don't have much time today, I am working even at night, but my wife and kid have the flu so they are staying home...
Diarrhea is possible - I got it - logically isolated from all other symptoms - like three or four times during the 6-month period.
As I am a freelancer, this past half a year pretty much ruined us financially. However I am getting better from a lot of stuff nowadays...

Speculation: this flu may be an intentionally released, and mixed bug. They may have experimented with it a couple of times already but it was not bringing enough results. The only time similar in my life was the winter of 2004-2005, but that was only about 30 percent compared to this.

The bad thing is that both mainstream media and those of alternatives that believe this is for elliminating the population measure the efficiency of the bug in the number of deaths. Whereas I think that is not normally the explicit goal of those that experiment. I read a frightening book once about the master of Soviet bio engineering who defected... They may serve powers that want to control the population - not in the sense that you "control" ants by kiling them but in the sense of incapacitating people and making them dependent and despondent. Also, they may simply want to see the results of their experiments...

OK, sg positive, then I gotta run: I think the zappers do good work. I use them every day. Also brings greateer mental clarity - maybe not immediately but after a few days.
Electricity does not penetrate the body deep enough but a zapper is OK on your sinus, around throat, your head or your belly.

This is a useful book: www.scribd.com...

If you cannot get a zapper yet - they are sold on the web but some are OK, some are imitations - check Ken Adachi.
Adachi explains on his web site educate-yourself.org how you can freely D/L a tone generator software, then select resonance tones, ammplify this through a room stereo and take one of the speaker wire pairs - for mild local electricity treatments.

For normal anxiety that goes with this bug the best that worked for me was relaxation lying down in darkness with binaural beats. Dane Spotts is a great composer of making various relaxation cds etc. Also mild but persistent breathing exercises.

If this works by neurotransmitters etc. it works the other way around too.

Chemically, I of course endorse Vit C in high doses.

I also noticed a very sparing amount of tobacco helps sometimes. But I am not a regular smoker... and I buy good quality rolling or pipe tobacco. This is not valid when you have acute inflammations in your upper resp track though.
And a little coffee - but not for those that have congenital heart or pressure stuff already.
Actually if you've overcoffeed yourself a pinch of nutmeg or mace helps to quiet energies a bit.
Omega3 and zinc may help with overall conditions, echinacea (but it does not help as much as usually), I read somewhere selenium stops some virals from mutating and I like it...

Thank you all for sharing your experiences!
Hope CultureD gets better!
Will write, thank you!

kokatsi

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Kokatsi]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Speculation: this flu may be an intentionally released, and mixed bug.

You betchya it was intentional. Jim Marrs info - read here .

Honestly .. with all the different symptoms going on ... I think we are all screwed.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Speculation: this flu may be an intentionally released, and mixed bug.

You betchya it was intentional.
... I think we are all screwed.

I think intentionally or accidentally released bio-weapons are the least of our problems now.

Virtually all human industrial activities, not just those of the military-industrial complex, have changed the fundamental chemical and atomic structures of our planet's whole system.

The viruses and microbes are changing and adapting to this all-new system - and now they're forcing us to adapt, or die. It's called evolution.

It would be nice if we could blame one enemy, identify one cause and one effect. But no. Sorry. At this point, it's a systems thing. Complex and dynamic.

For more info, see:

How Could an Event in 1997 Cause a Pandemic in 2009? What Happened?

H1N1 Flu. A Tale of Evolution, Economics, Power Politics and International Law.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

You may be right.
A virologist started a thread here a couple of weeks ago and he said there is no evidence of intentional mixing of strains - we got that with globalism.
Also, poluttants, and increased radioactivity due to the DU used in Bosnia, Iraq, Afganistan, etc.
Measured even in strict UK military installations... you can easily find the article a couple of years back.
One major factor in systemic thinking may be the array of microwave radiation with cell phones and towers. I can shudder to think that in the West, my daughter's generation will be shorter lived than their predecessors.

On top of this there are cosmic causes: no one knows why the planet's magnetic strength is weakening recently. One thig is sure though, strong magnets are a good thing for boosting your immune system - my mom bought this expensive set of neodymium magnets and she is learning to apply them on acupressure points.
Modern humanity is a conspiracy against natural living... Lucky more and more people are aware of cleaner foods though...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ear infection and vertigo. Further work with herbs and zapper.
Gum infection sharp feelings in your bowels. Lack of appetite, changing smells.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I never joint these groups, but I joined just so I could post a reply! I am shocked by this thread! My husband and children and I have been stricken by a similar-sounding virus for several years! I was convinced I was dying in '05 and had all the same symptoms (heart palpitations, ear congestion, dizziness, flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, severe anxiety) which was weird, b/c I've always been a pretty calm and very healthy person. I experienced at least a year of that and finally kicked the worst of it through yoga. (I am NOT a yoga person--but it worked!) Last winter with the kids was a nightmare. I'm dreading the next. Now, for at least a year or two, my husband has been complaining of the same symptoms. He is a doctor person and went for tests which revealed that this healthy 40-something guy had a completely blocked artery, a partially blocked artery, and severe arthritis in his neck. He is completely depressed b/c everyone tells him it won't get better. He was such a healthy and vibrant guy that I just knew it couldn't be just "bad luck." He says it feels like he woke up one day forty years older. I know that feeling! We thought we were crazy and that he just had a congenital problem... but I don't think that's right because many of our friends have similar symptoms and my husband is a strong guy. This is v.v. weird. I'd love to know if anyone has had a similar experience. Thank you for posting yours! I've been searching for a cause. I knew that I had the same thing but I can't convince husband. Everyone I know keeps saying that there's bad stuff going around and they've all had some symptoms, but there's nothing in the news about it. What's going on????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join