It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1300 Girls Harmed by HPV Vaccines in UK; Bizarre Side Effects Like Paralysis and Epilepsy

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

1300 Girls Harmed by HPV Vaccines in UK; Bizarre Side Effects Like Paralysis and Epilepsy

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) More than 1,300 girls in the United Kingdom have experienced negative reactions to the government-mandated Cervarix vaccine for the human papillomavirus (HPV), according to adverse events reports collected from doctors by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

"When they introduced this new vaccine, we had major concerns about its safety," said Jackie Fletcher of Jabs, a support group for those negatively affected by vaccines. "The current statistics detailing adverse reactions -- including cases of epilepsy and convulsions -- bears out that we were
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Do not allow your daughters to be vaccinated by this "government mandate Cervarix vaccine.

I have seen announcements on tv about this very vaccine, and that women/families should vaccinate their daughters, but we can see that this vaccine is causing many problems including paralysis and epilepsy.

www.naturalnews.com

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
BTW, as the article says.

Critics have objected, however, that the government based its decision on studies of women under the age of 26, rather than studies conducted on school-age girls. In addition, while the vaccine has been shown to prevent against HPV infection in the short term, there is no evidence of its long-term efficacy or that it actually lowers cancer rates.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's optional here in Canada but I must admit that doctors have been very, very, very pushy for me to get it. I think the ages for women to get this vaccine is between the ages of 12-25. I'm 23 and for the past 3 years have been asked numerous times by my doctor to get this vaccine. I don't believe that this vaccine has been tested sufficiently for it to be injected into me and I have heard various stories of girls collapsing, seizuring, faiting, getting sick, and paralysis from this (here it's called Guardisil). When I asked my doctor about the possible side effects and long term risks she admitted she didn't know much and referred to her leaflet. There is no way I'd get this, nor would I allow my daugher (if I had one) to get it.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is messed up. The commercial for that stupid vaccine is so annoying!

I hope many women read this and stay far, far away from it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well interesting that the UK at least comes forward and tell us what is going in their country.

Here in the US the big pharma and the government will never accept that this vaccine could be dangerous to young girls.

Just like calcium blockers are widely used in the US, but in the UK they were taken out because in the 90s studies showed that they can kill you of sudden hart attacks and also where linked to cancer.

Even with all those studies here in the US they are still widely prescribed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks Muaddib...err Electric Universe.

I have been preaching to my daughters about this and how dangerous it is. My ex, their mom, wanted them to get it and thought I was being paranoid for talking them out of it. Now I've got evidence to show them that it's not just paranoia. I've read that Big Pharma will find some sort of "disease" where they can prescribe this to young men and teenage boys also.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust vaccines for ANYTHING! With all the stupid pig flu talk lately, it has brought up the 1918 flu pandemic. The flu, that some are still in denial of or fail to realize, was caused by the vaccine that was supposed to fight it off.

And don't even get me started about autism.

Vaccines =

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Another way to make a lot of profit -
without testing and providing people with the serious
consequences of a "product".

I am so tired of the frightening blatant irresponsibility
and the dangerous activities of those in who have put
themselves into power -

We must stop following - if we are going to survive this time on the planet.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I discovered early this year that I am a carrier of HPV (as it does not affect males). Clearly concerned, I did a lot of panicked research into HPV and discovered a lot of things, despite the risk concerns with the Cervarix vaccine, that made me reconsider the necessity for worry over HPV.

The most recent HPV research is beginning to undermine earlier studies that HPV was possibly linked to an increase chance to develop the risk of Cervical Cancer, perhaps the biggest health concern about HPV. Recent research is also discovering that it doesn't increase risk of HIV either, but more likely could be a delivery method to transmit the fragile HIV as a payload.

Although numerous other strains have been discovered in recent years, researchers are discovering that the normal human immune system is apparently able to develop an immunity to HPV, with numerous positive subjects having no trace of HPV years later (the CDC readily admits that 90% of all cases clears the infection within two years).

If 50% of the US adult population has or has had HPV, numbering to 20,000,000 adults, yet only 11,070 women were diagnosed with Cervical Cancer, either the chance for HPV to increase the risk of Cervical Cancer is astronomically low (even if it were the ONLY cause of Cervical Cancer, it would be one in a 1000). The Clinical Trial Service Unit & Epidemiological Studies Unit at the University of Oxford, estimates that Cervical Cancer potentially linked to HPV could not be accountable for no more than 40% of these 11,070 cases (so roughly 1 in 3000). If a woman is getting regular Pap Smears, Cervical Cancer can be detected early enough to be easily treated.

For something that is highly contagious but does not apparently do much, if anything (other than remain communicable), and can be naturally overcome by a healthy immune system, it seems all the more important that women and parents of young girls seriously weigh the health risks involved with the vaccine.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wonder why people just take anything the government hands them. I wouldnt even want to date a girl whos taken one of those vaccinces! Who knows what else they are doing to those girls with those vaccines.. Years down the road they may have problems and not even realize it was because of the vaccines. I'm surprised their not trying to covertly sterilize the girls with this vaccine, what else would they want to do to harm girls..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Do not allow your daughters to be vaccinated by this "government mandate Cervarix vaccine.

I have seen announcements on tv about this very vaccine, and that women/families should vaccinate their daughters, but we can see that this vaccine is causing many problems including paralysis and epilepsy.

www.naturalnews.com

I was just talking to my mom the other night about this and she heard that they might be trying to do the same with the younger boys too.

My lil bro is 16 so he may be in the range they want to get too.

I told her the vaccine could be harmful , but what is going around is pretty much parents are being told it is dangerous not to get it.

I was like WHAT!!!!!

People will believe anything as long as the majority can provide a decent explanation.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's funny after almost 100 years of fighting disease or best bet is just to inject us With a weak version of the Virus.

THAT IS SO RISKY !

There has to be a better way.....Maybe that other way won't make as much money though.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My first instinct when this product hit the market was STERILIZATION.

The side-effects do not surprise me, anymore than the product remaining on the market.

Big pharma making big bucks while simultaneously reducing the population, and an added bonus of possibly creating further problems for women down the road that will need more medication and treatment?
How could they resist?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
from someone who is married to someone in the medical field. We have talked about this vaccine and the pro’s and con’s for it for quite sometime. How many millions of girls live in the UK within this age range and how many women normally contract the HPV virus? I am not going to do the research right now to pull out the facts because that’s not the point I am trying to make. The point that I want to bring to light is the cost benefit analysis of the vaccine. We far too often immediately turn to the pseudo stats rather than the trial research. There is a huge benefit albeit as it may be short term, however, that’s how life and science works, trial and error, has for eons. There will always be physiological differences between people with varying side affects but surely we live in a time where there are many chemical and environmental side affects of just living.

I hear there is a vaccine in the works for men, but it’s primarily for homosexual men to slow/stop, the threat of STD’s among them. I don’t have the facts but it is very interesting. Science is always the continually evolving approximation of what we know. Leaps and bounds, steps forward, steps backwards, however, risk is always a calculation and I for one think humanity should take calculated risks, especially based on sound medical science.

Then again like another poster, we live in Canada, and we have a choice, for now
I know as a man, that my first reaction, albeit I think different now, was hey where is the vaccine for men? I hypothesize that these reactions could be more complex then just due to the vaccine, it’s probably combined with something else, I would have to read the report further, which I hope to. And those numbers are likely in the statistically acceptable range of standard deviation.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
HPV can, and usually does cause symptoms in men (i.e. warts), and whether or not you have symptoms, you could spread it to a woman and increase her chances of cervical cancer. It used to be though incurable, but recent research shows your body's own immune system eliminates the virus in 1-2 years as long as you are not re-exposed over and over again.

That re-exposure statistic is what strikes me funny. If you do not become immune after some time, how can a vaccine be effective?

In addition, I can't imagine why any disease transmitted this way would have a "mandatory" vaccine. Measles, small-pox, yes, they are more communicable, and you can get them from someone you don't even know. To get HPV, you are certainly going to need some intimate contact with someone, you won't be catching it on a crowded bus!

As with the flu vaccine, this was a rush judgement based on profit and MSM created buzz. There is no conclusive proof the vaccine is effective, or even that Cervical Cancer is entirely related to HPV, but there is plenty of proof that rare side-effects do occur. With all the cards on the table, the known facts outweight the unknown facts, and the vaccine should never have been approved let alone mandated without more extensive study.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, I want to get one because some huge statistic like one in ten people has a form of HPV by age 35. And I'd rather not be one of the ones who contracts a strain that causes cancer. I will be getting mine this summer. I don't know anyone who has had severe side effects but I have heard that it is more painful than other vaccines.

EDIT to add: One of my good friends has HPV and related cervical cancer. So it's a close, personal issue for me. I would risk it.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Makes me glad I'm too old to be forced into getting it and that I only have boys, and I refuse to allow them to get it if they come up with one for boys like they've been talking about doing. I knew that something like this would happen. They didn't give it enough time to find out what the long-term side-effects are before they started forcing it on people.

Frankly, I'd rather take my chances than take something when we don't know what it's going to do to all these girls who have had it 10 or 15 years down the road.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Jenna]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

If your worried about cancer there are ways to prevent it! Take some vitimin B17, heres the link for info! video.google.com...
If I had cancer I would be getting ahold of Rife Machine one way or another! Don't take a vaccine that is just meant to make money for greedy corporations.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

STERILIZATION was the first thing that came to my mind too. Its usually the first thing that comes to your mind which seems to be correct most of the time. What if it affects a mother's milk or somthing down the road, I would not put somthing like that past them at all since even the baby food we can buy is crap: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by (C2C)]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join